Fun in the Afternoon

Story Info
Martine at the hands of her loving Master.
4.1k words
4.39
27k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day in LA; the balcony doors were wide open and the sunshine streaming in, the overhead ceiling fan groaning under the constant pressure of a war that it could not win. Martine and I were just lazing around, generally chatting following a light lunch. High on the 21st floor traffic noise was minimised and the weighted net drapes keeping out the greater majority of big city pollution.

Lunchtime had seen us consume a bottle of wine mixed with another of lemonade and pieces of fruit, a most refreshing tipple, but now bladders were tending to feel just a little bit distended.

Martine succumbed first, "I must go pee pee darling," she said suddenly.

"No," I replied quickly, "hold it, instead we shall have a little fun, stay on that chair and I'll go fetch some water."

Going to the fridge I brought a 2ltr bottle of chilled water and two glasses on a tray, setting them down on the coffee table and pouring her a glass.

"Go now," I commanded, "remove all of your clothes and change into that little black micro-skirt you favour. Oh, and put on your wrist and ankle restraints."

"Yes Master," she replied, a radiant smile lighting up her lovely face, immediately aware that this was to be a fun afternoon, Martine returned a few minutes later dressed exactly as instructed and kneeling at my feet to present her collar. The light of expectation in her eyes remained but now the expression was solemn and she no longer looked directly at me.

Leaning forward I lifted her hair gently fastening the collar around her neck. Martine continued to look down through the valley of her magnificent breasts to where her hands lay crossed in her lap, averting her gaze from looking directly at me. She was then and still is the jewel in my crown. In the world of the D/s lifestyle, a Master is only as good as his submissive and Martine is the most wonderful, giving and loving submissive I have ever known, it came as no surprise to our circle of friends when we married and settled down in Colorado Springs.

We were in LA for a BDSM Convention but decided to make a week of it. Martine had taken a week off from work, (where she was working in LA at the time), whereas I am a writer; able to work anywhere my laptop could be plugged in and in some places where it couldn't.

Martine is 5ft 2inches of dynamite especially when involved in our BDSM games, full breasts with thick nipples that became rock hard spikes when aroused, and she was aroused now, already they were firm and erect. My baby knew when the sex was going to be really exciting.

Taking those beautiful orbs into my hands, gently squeezing while caressing the now rapidly hardening nipples with my thumbs I leaned a little further forward to kiss her on the forehead but not letting go of the soft malleable flesh that were her gorgeous breasts.

Filling two of the glasses I handed one to her saying: "drink your fill my little one, for today we play, and while you are filling the tank I shall prepare for the afternoon's fun. And fill one for me also." She smiled, taking the glass from me and downing it in just two gulps before pouring two more.

I released her and then went into the bedroom to prepare. Removing the duvet I spread our waterproof sheet on the bed and another on the floor at its foot before laying a number of towels on both sheets. Taking up five lengths of rope I tied off one to each corner of the bed and the longest length to the centre on one side.

Satisfied I began to gather the toys in readiness for using them on her, taking care that batteries would not be a problem. Happy now I removed my own clothes replacing them with my Thai silk galabeyah that she had made for me while we were holidaying there. Picking up the blindfold I then returned to the lounge

Glancing at the bottle I noticed that it was almost empty and that my Martine had remained in her true submissives pose. As you must be aware now dear reader, we are a D/s couple who enjoy our way of life, we do not impose it on others but enjoy the restrictions, the dominance and a little S & M.

I quickly went back to the fridge returning with another bottle. "Are you comfortable my little one," I asked softly?

"Yes thank you Master, I await your pleasure, I seek to perform my duty, to honour you."

"Thank you my Martine," I replied still speaking in a soft tone and fastening the blindfold to cover her eyes. We travel much, therefore have no shortage of blindfolds, keeping those we were given on every flight.

Now that I had blindfolded her it became my responsibility to ensure that she was constantly fed the water, twisting my fingers in her hair I jerked her head back in order to carry this out without spilling any of the cold libation on her naked body. When the glass became empty I refilled it immediately, not letting go of her hair. With my free hand I dipped my fingers in the ice cold water letting it drip onto her already erect nipples, she rewarded me with a plaintive moan from soft full lips.

The contrasting cold in the humidity of LA making them spike readily into hard nubs needful of some oral stimulation.

"Kneel upright little one," I commanded, "I will suckle on those hungry nipples of yours."

"Yes Master, use me as you will, my whole body belongs to you alone, use me so that I may please you and make you happy."

Without speaking I leaned forward, as in an upright kneeling position her beautiful breasts became higher for me. My tongue flicked out to lash at each nipple in turn before applying long licks to the soft flesh outside of the aureole; huge circles causing her to moan softly in anticipation.

The circles grew smaller and tighter, closing on the hard nub of pleasure eagerly awaiting my touch. As my lips formed around the first desired protrusion the moaning increased correspondingly, Initially I sucked very gently, drawing the nipple and aureole into my hungry mouth before suckling hard to send messages of desire directly to her pussy. From experience I knew that she would already be wet and this treatment would really get her juices flowing.

Within seconds I brought my teeth into play, gently nibbling as I suckled, increasing the moans even further before repeating the gesture with the other nipple, now they were both as hard as flint. Looking at the table I saw that there were still two glasses of water left in the bottle and pouring them I directed my Martine to down one of them while again pulling her head back by the hair. I enjoyed seeing her lovely white throat stretched tightly against the rough treatment that she loved so much.

Treating her roughly excited her and we learned quickly how to harness this to get the maximum response, Martine knew that she was soon to be spanked but had no idea what form it would take. I had a little surprise for her this afternoon.

With the blindfold securely in place I stood and led her into the bedroom where I prepared her to stand directly facing the foot of the bed with legs tight against it.

"Now, spread those legs little one, spread them as widely as you are able."

"Yes Master," she replied, her breathing having become more shallow in response to her anticipation.

Kneeling I fastened first one length of rope securely to the right ankle restraint followed swiftly by the second, ensuring that there was nowhere for her feet to go. Taking two pillows I placed them at the foot of the bed against her thighs, telling her to lean forward until her head lay on the bed. The use of the pillows meant that her gorgeous breasts would not be squashed, with the bonus of allowing me easy access to them at any time that I wished during our play.

Swiftly tying off the wrists I now moved to the longer rope that would go about her waist, this I passed across her back and three times around her torso fastening it securely around to the centre foot on the opposite side of the bed. My Martine was now held in a position that almost completely restricted any form of movement, lateral or otherwise, but still able to move her arms and elbows although to no avail. I could have stopped even this movement by tying off her arms above the elbows, but felt this would be sufficient for what I had in mind.

Smiling I set up the jerry rigged intravenous type drip as used in hospitals but instead of a plastic bag this one had an upside down gallon jar that quickly filled with water and ice. A tube, that included a flow regulator was attached to the cap and went directly into her mouth, the idea being that Martine would have a constant fast drip of water ensuring that she would not dehydrate and that her bladder would continue to be slowly filled. At this time I did not wish to put a gag on her, I liked to hear her moaning and the tube made talking difficult anyway.

Satisfied with my preparations I swallowed half the water in my glass and fetched another bottle from the kitchen and a bowl of ice.

I picked up the leather paddle gently working it over the plump arse presented to me, initially stroking before working up to soft strokes, not as strong as my hand, but I only wanted to warm her up at this point. I decided on twenty initial strokes to each cheek gradually increasing the force until her cheeks had started to glow nicely. There is something about seeing that red glow slowly spreading that I find really excites me.

Following the warm-up exercise I put the paddle to one side, stopped the drip and removed the tube from Martine's mouth asking if everything was alright, she replied that everything was fine and thanked me although very aware that the stripes would become progressively stronger.

Kneeling on the towels I stroked that lovely firm bottom already showing signs of her growing pleasure. Noting that her pudenda had become thickly swollen with desire and her pussy quite wet, I stroked both gently, allowing my fingers to slip between the wet slit to become covered with her juices allowing me a foretaste of her gorgeous honey. I then began stroking the clit that already poked its little head from under the protective hood, something else that excited me. I wanted so badly to fasten my lips around that gorgeous mini cock as Martine called it, but the time was not yet right.

Hearing a soft moan I continued to stimulate the clit with the thumb of my right hand while slipping two fingers of my left hand into the hot liquid depths of her over heated and greedy pussy being rewarded with an increasing intensity of groaning. Pleased with this result I continued exciting her for a little while longer causing a little more of her delicious clit to protrude.

Before replacing the tube and turning on the water I asked if she needed to pee yet, she replied yes, but that she could keep it under control for a little while longer. Satisfied I put the tube back into her mouth, resuming the flow.

Picking up my thin leather gloves I pulled them on tightly, fitting them snugly to my fingers, spanking now being the order of the day. I have created what is a unique double blow for spanking, utilising a backhand down stroke immediately followed by a return open-handed slap. I wear the gloves not because it makes the spanking sharper, although this is a bonus, but to save my hands from becoming badly bruised.

Lifting my right hand level with my left shoulder I delivered a stinging blow to her already stimulated but now relaxed and glowing right cheek, leaving the imprint of my gloved hand. Martine's intake of breath was quite audible, the return slap stimulating her further. Taking note of the effect this was having I repeated the slaps with my left hand on her left buttock in the same manner. Now I began counting, each double blow was one half a slap, therefore every fourth slap comprised one stroke and ten strokes became in actuality forty separate slaps, a spanking in every sense of the word.

Slap after slap rained down on her unprotected arse and there was no way that she could get away from it. As the slapping continued I noticed smugly that her clit was now fully distended, a beautiful sight, fully an inch in length, possibly the most beautiful clit that it had ever been my pleasure to suckle.

Changing position slightly I delivered a half dozen more gentle slaps directly to her pussy, knowing how much more this would excite her before returning to the heavier slaps to her arse.

Her delicious rump showed the trail of my slaps quite clearly, but now turned a deeper red from the prolonged punishment. At last the final slap and I removed my gloves shaking my hands to get out any stiffness. Removing the tube I went to her.

"Are you still happy my love," I asked solicitously, noting her tear-stained face, "would you like me to cease now, or would you prefer me to continue?"

"Please Master, don't stop, I think I might have cumm this time with just a few more slaps, I was very close."

"As you wish Martine, but remember to cry out the safeword if it becomes too much."

"I will Master, I promise."

This last concerned me a little as Martine was not one to cry 'uncle,' preferring to take her beatings to the limit, the strangest thing being that we had so far been unable to find just where her limits lay.

Kneeling once more I stroked her now very red bottom before proceeding to the area between her thighs where the clit protruded well. Being thicker than I had ever seen it, the mini-cock had taken on a somewhat darker hue where her excitement had caused the vaginal area to become more suffused with blood than usual. I had never seen Martine so turned on before.

The pain followed immediately by the contrasting pleasure had really made her pussy weep; tell-tale trails of her juices running little rivers down her spread thighs, her pussy gaped, the tunnel that was her vagina open and ready for whatever invasion came her way. How I managed to stop myself from fucking her I don't know, suffice to say that it took a Herculean effort.

My cock was thick, fat and aching, lifting the front of my galabeyah beyond redemption, but I somehow managed to fight off the need that had grown inside me at the sight of her beautiful pussy.

Delighted with the result I plunged two fingers deep inside to coat them with her juices before inserting first one and then the other into her back door to open it up a little for stage three of her ordeal. As I stretched that little brown ring this way and that I couldn't stop myself, fastening my lips onto her clit, wanting to reward her for the pain. It came as no surprise that that she had her first cumm almost immediately, shaking within her bonds as wave after wave of her orgasm swept through her bringing more tears to her already stained cheeks.

This was exactly what I had wanted from her and picking up the rigid vibrating anal beads I lubed them up well before inserting them gradually bead by bead until all nine were firmly embedded in her beautiful backdoor, held firmly by her anus. Cries and groans of delight followed the insertion of each bead and I had not yet switched it on. Anal muscles tensed making it necessary for me to hold back on the intense pressure for a moment, the anus itself holding the toy in place.

Feeling the muscles relax I waited a few seconds before pushing in the last four beads and hearing the huge moan that came from Martine I switched it on. The response was immediate, her body jerked and the sound issuing from her sweet lips as the back door that gripped the toy was deep and loud, but no safeword, she was happy.

Time now for the third part, and picking up Mr Whippy my slender cane, I dragged it across the now swollen and distended cheeks of her beautiful arse and between the crack. Seeing her tremble I brought the cane down swiftly in a straight line across the plump flesh.

"Master," she cried out, "I'm sorry," and lost all control of her bladder, her pee gushing out and onto the towels. This was not unexpected, it being difficult to concentrate on holding back when someone was using a thin cane on your behind. However this was no cause to stop the thrashing, and I continued on to complete the ten strokes of parallel lines without breaking the flesh but producing some nice weal's that quickly became purple.

Throwing off my galabeyah, I stood behind her with my throbbing and rampant cock ready, the head now purple, thickly swollen, looking very angry, and an intricate network of veins chasing lines from the base to the glans, a large bead of pre-cumm anointing the tip.

Swiftly, almost without mercy I thrust into her hungry and waiting pussy, the whole length of my fat cock plumbing her depths. Again and again I thrust, deep, hard and very fast, the need for me to cumm taking over; I became animalistic in my endeavours, seeing only my need. Vaguely, through the mist of my obsessive lust I realised that Martine had cumm again and again.

I could feel her pussy muscles tightening and clenching around my pole as it drove relentlessly into her unresisting pussy, saturated with her profusion of juices. With a huge bellow I exploded sending my cumm spiralling through my dominating cock to erupt with what felt like a volcanic force inside her, hot lava coating the pulsing vaginal walls to bring yet another climax from the depths of her being.

As Martine jerked in spasm, her body shaking, I collapsed across her arse; feeling the heat burning against my skin although remaining semi-hard inside her despite the mighty orgasm I had just experienced. Feeling the urgent need to pee in my bladder, from my now aching cock buried within the soft depths of her still pulsing pussy, and the vibrations of the anal toy still working in her arse I remained in the comfort zone. Unable to contain myself any longer I gratefully released my flow, hearing her groan loudly as I filled her with my golden waters, such an enormous relief, the heat of my rain warming the inside of her even further and my cock too.

There was so much pee now that I could feel it trickling down my own thighs, too much for her to contain. Moving away I watched as she began to expel the fluid until it became no more than a mere trickle. It was then that she began her second pee, no little trickle, initially a few drops and without warning an absolute gusher as muscles relaxed and the liquid absolutely poured out, as though a tap had been turned on.

Seeing this I was unable to help myself, moving to her delightful wet pussy to suckle on the still swollen clit. It was thick and hard, I sucked it deep into my mouth nibbling, biting and sucking hard, Martine had quit moaning the sounds now coming from her were more like the plaintive mewling of a kitten as she threshed her body within the bounds of the ropes securing her.

Her head thrashed wildly from side to side, her hands balled into fists, gripping the sheets as she rushed forward into yet another explosive orgasm that left her body jerking in uncontrollable spasm's. My chest and face were now covered in a mixture of both our cumms and the pee from both bladders, ahh! Shangri-La.

Before untying her I gently removed the anal vibrator beads, picked up the jar of Tiger Balm, that we always keep at hand, applying it liberally to her overheated arse, thus minimising any pain from the beating. All the while Martine repeated, "Thank you Master, thank you Master," over and over again.

Carefully I helped her up onto the bed, being a nice warm day we didn't snuggle under the duvet, we snuggled on top of it, face to face, kissing and stroking. I stroked her hair, we kissed, I stroked her face, we kissed, I stroked her gorgeous soft breasts, we kissed, I love those breasts of hers, I could play with them all day, when the nipples hardened they looked so good and suckling became such a pleasure. Now I just caressed them, stroking them, feeling the nipples come alive in my hands, hard, thick and erect, my Martine was still hot for sex.

12