Fun in the Park

Story Info
Old friends act on burning passion.
1.4k words
4.1
24k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should not be doing this," he whispered against my lips as his hands moved relentlessly up under my shirt to grab at my breasts.

"Then stop," I said simply. I didn't know if he would actually stop or not, but I was pleading in my head for him to ignore his conscience and think with his dick, which was pulsating through his jeans against my hand at that moment.

He kissed me again and moaned as my tongue boldly licked the roof of his mouth. Our breathing quickened, and removing his hands from my tits, he grabbed my upper arms in one last attempt to gain control of his lust. The corners of my mouth tilted up in a sly smile as I realized that I had won. One look in his glazed over eyes let me know that he was no longer in control of his brain. I also knew that I was in for the ride of my life.

"Ok, you asked for it," he growled, his tongue once again exploring my mouth. "Let's get out of here."

We left the bar where we had met for "innocent drinks" and drove to a local park. It was about 9 o'clock at night, and the park was deserted. I was shivering, but not from the cold. We had been flirting with each other for years, but we'd never been at a place to act on our flirtation. He had, however, spent many hours during late night "booty calls" explaining in graphic detail what he would do to my clit were he ever to get the opportunity to eat me. All I could think about was how much of those calls were talk, and I was very eager to find out.

"You first, Tiger," I whispered dropping to my knees and grabbing his zipper at the same time. My first look at his cock in the muted moonlight made me lick my lips and look up at him. I flicked the very end with my tongue, and tasted his salty pre-cum. I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing his cock deep down my throat. I gobbled him up eagerly. I wanted to slow down the pace and play with him a little, so I reached up and grabbed his balls with one hand. He moaned in appreciation. I grabbed his cock and licked up its length and sucked the head only, swirling my tongue all around. Then I licked back down toward his balls and sucked first one then the other in my mouth, my tongue working overtime licking and exploring every inch of his balls. My open mouth followed the length of his cock, and I took the entire length of his dick in my mouth and sucked hard, picking up the pace as my desire to slow down was forgotten in the heat of making him moan more with delight.

"Stop, babe, I'm going to cum."

"Isn't that the idea?" I teased looking up at him again, flicking my tongue against the underside of his cock. "I want to taste you, and then I want you to taste me." Well, that worked, and he once again grabbed the back of my head, his hands tangled in my hair as he fucked my mouth. My hands ran up the length of his body, and I pinched his nipples and rolled them around between my fingers as he continued to pound my face. I felt his cock harden to steel as he stopped pumping and moaned that he was cumming. I tried hard to keep up with the hot jets of cum that spurted into my mouth. When he stopped, I licked my lips again, and gently cleaned up his softening dick while he caught his breath.

"Ok, now it's your turn." His wicked grin made my pussy twitch and my toes curl. He pushed me up to the top up one of the many slides at the park. This one was wide but not that long, so he could stand in the sand at the bottom of the slide, and I was resting face down on the platform at the top. My legs were laying on the slide. He pushed my jean skirt up around my waist, and pulled my thong off to the side. I lifted my hips as high as I could to encourage his tongue to get to my clit—a part of my body that had long wanted his attention. He spread my legs apart with his hands, and dove in. He licked up the length of my slit, and then placed the flat of his tongue against my clit and circled his tongue around until I thought I'd lose my mind. Maddeningly, he stopped torturing my clit, and ran his tongue up to my ass. Nothing turns me on more, and I became even wetter as he circled my sensitive hole with his tongue. Realizing that he was on to something, he starting playing with my clit with his fingers, pinching and squeezing it between his fingers. His tongue made forays down to lap up the juices flowing from my pussy and back up to play with my ass, reaming me out like I'd never experienced before. It was so erotic, my ass raised up in the air, the cool night breeze blowing across my overheated skin. The cold metal of the slide was against my knees, and my fantasy man was eating and licking my pussy and ass. I was in heaven. I didn't want to cum. I felt him push a finger in my cunt, and it was all over. I moaned that I was cumming, and the convulsions of my pussy seemed to go on forever.

But it wasn't over.

"I love your ass." I was still coming down to earth, lying like noodle, unable to move from the middle of the slide.

"My ass loves you too." I managed to croak.

"I love your ass." He repeated. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. Then I felt him move and stand up. His hands were still touching my butt, though. He was parting my ass cheeks, dipping a finger into my juicy pussy and drawing the wetness up to my sensitive asshole. I started shaking again.

"I'm going to fuck your ass." He said matter of factly. It was fine with me, but I couldn't speak as he pulled me down the slide and led me to a nearby picnic table. After kissing me deeply, he pushed me down over the table, and I could feel his hard cock hot against the inside of my thigh. I still wasn't saying anything as he used my cum to lube up his cock, and then he pushed the head of his dick against my hole. Once the head popped past my sphincter, I was able to relax and revel in the fullness of having him in my ass. He moved a bit further in, and I pushed my hips back to let him know I was ready to take him all the way in. He slid in and paused for a second before pulling back nearly all the way out before sliding back in again.

He was keeping the pace nice and slow savoring the tightness. He was concentrating and grunting each time he buried himself all the way in. I reached down and starting to play with my clit. This makes me cum every time, but it also makes me very hot.

"Fuck my ass hard." I gasped. "I love the feel of your hard cock buried deep in my ass. Come on, baby, fuck my ass." He picked up the pace and started to pound my ass, his balls were flying up and hitting my clit every time he slammed into me, and I started to go out of my mind. "Yes, yes," I was getting louder now, "Yes, fuck me hard, oh I'm cumming. Your big hard dick in my ass is going to make me cum hard."

He grabbed my hips in both hands and pushed himself all the way in one last time. I felt his dick pulse, and he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over my ass cheeks. I loved the feel of the heat of his cum against the coolness of my skin. Once we had caught our breath, he pulled me up against him and kissed me deeply one last time.

"See," I said teasingly, "I told you this would be a good idea."