Fun in the Pub Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
171 Followers

"No, please," I murmured. "You're so big. No I cant. Please."

"Relax boy. You're my little slut aren't you? You like to tease us hard leather men and now you've got what's due to you. Just relax. Don't fight it and you might grow to like it."

He leaned forward and kissed me roughly, biting my bottom lip to draw blood. His large, rough hands caressed my smooth chest as he murmured compliments.

"You are so sweet boy, such a tight fuck. Mmm I could stay in here all night."

With that he picked up speed and his thrusts grew more urgent; right in until our pubes met and then almost all the way out, then back in again, hard and firm against my soft , tender body.

In spite of the pain I felt myself yielding to him, "oh God, you're so big and hard. Oh go easy man."

"Oh you slut!" he growled. You take my fuckin' cock all the way down 'till I cum in your guts."

He pumped and pumped roughly, then leaned forward and roughly bit first one nipple then the other.

" Mmm oh, ugh, ugh, oh yes. yes, YES!" I blurted out.

Incredibly the pain had gone and I was riding on a wave of lust and pleasure, completely at his mercy. I moved my hips and body in time with his thrusts, enjoying the feel of being totally possessed. I couldn't move more if I'd wanted to but Mitch had me now and was using my body for his own pleasure and it felt great.

I was rolling in ecstacy as he pounded my arse, licked me, bit me and slapped my butt cheeks. God it felt so good and it didn't look like ending any time soon. This man had real stamina.

Mitch ploughed on with his monster tool, grunting and sweating as his pile driver fucked my hole.

"God, you are sweet," he growled again. He was now fucking in time to the bass beat of the loud music and seemed to enjoy "dancing " inside me. It was certainly turning me on and when two pairs of lips lined up on my cock and started to move up and down I knew I wouldn't be long.

All too soon I felt a deep seated contraction in my loins and spurts of cum exploded from my tool. Eager mouths licked and slurped at my jizz as it erupted but Mitch just laughed, picked up my legs, one in each hand, and continued with his hard, determined fucking. He kept going for another 20 minutes, reducing me to a gibbering wreck and at last I felt him tense, his arm muscles go rigid, his groin thrust in harder and deeper, and then collapse on top of me as wave after wave of hot, sticky cum exploded inside me. I could feel about 15 spurts hit my guts. It felt glorious now that he had paused and as he slowed further it oozed out of my hole and down my thighs to drip onto the floor.

"Mm, not bad boy. You make a good slut. Be back for another go in ten minutes," and he pulled out and moved off, grabbing a bottle of beer and taking a deep swig. I watched his hard muscled torso, fit legs and throbbing cock waving as he strutted off.

I lay back exhausted but quickly felt another hard but smaller cock entering my tender, wet hole. It slurped around with no resistance as another guy climbed up to face fuck me.

"Mm, how long to wait before Mitch returns?" was all I could think. The sensations of these guys were hardly bothering me as I lay back and let them pleasure themselves. Mitch was what I wanted. I needed him inside me again, filling me with his super sized manmeat. Now I was really spoiled and I knew that only he would do it for me. However many times he wanted to fuck me I was ready. I was his bitch, his slut and no-one else would come close.

The table rocked as the two guys fucked me but I was away, thinking only of Mitch and how he would set me alight when he returned.

andy190
andy190
171 Followers
12