Fun in the Shop

Story Info
A young girl is fucked by two horny mechanics.
4.2k words
4.16
190.1k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica was an average girl. Mid-twenties, she worked at a local car dealership as a web and database technician. It was a mid-April day so the weather was warm enough that she was able to start wearing skirts again, instead of her winter usual of thick trousers. Today she had chosen a black, flowing skirt that hit just above her knee, and a red shirt which had a deep v-neck, giving the hint of her cleavage. Her healed boots clicked across the tile as she walked to the lunch room. The room was located upstairs, and barely anyone used it. Right next to the lunch room was the mechanic's locker room, also generally deserted.

Veronica sighed as she pulled her lunch out of the fridge, she had stayed late to finish her bosses website requests. She was a 25 year old woman, and she still brought a brown bag to work. She could easily walk home for the day, but it seemed easier to stay. The lunch room was empty, which meant she could put the t.v. on and sneak in some television.

Vince was having a rough day. He was a mechanic at the dealership, but his own vehicle was in such a state of disrepair that he was stranded at work. He went upstairs, hoping to unwind a bit before having his buddy Dan help him push his truck into the shop. He immediately was thankful his truck was a shit box when he saw Veronica sitting and watching "Say yes to the Dress". Vince thought she was a pretty, young woman, with nice tits and a good ass. He always flirted with her when she came into the shop, teasing her when she would rebuke him by saying things like "she's the type of girl who gets a guy like me into trouble" to one of the near by mechanics. She'd always give him an innocent look that drove him wild, like she had no idea what he was going on about.

He sat down beside her suddenly, ensuring that he was seated closer to the door. Veronica was startled, but seeing that it was Vincent, she went back to watching the t.v. "Why do you always have your hair up? You know I like it down." he said with a little half smile.

"What do you care." Veronica responded, not even turning to look at him. She honestly thought Vincent was kind of cute. He was tall, strong build, and had a confident swagger she couldn't help admiring. She knew guys like Vincent were bad news though, so she remained distant and cutting.

His dimples showed as he smiled at her coolness with him. He loved the challenge she presented him. He never really had issues with girls dropping their panties for him. He reached up, since the back of her head was facing him, and pulled out the elastic that held her ponytail. Her long dark hair swung down, landing just past her shoulders. She turned in her chair to look at him, annoyance in her eyes. "The hell? Give that back." She reached out to grab the elastic.

Vincent grabbed her wrist with his free hand and held the elastic out of reach. "What this?" he wriggled his hand to dangle the elastic just out of her reach. She pulled back on her hand, but he kept a firm grip, making her stern look turn more into a frown.

"Let go now, and give back my elastic."

"Or what?"

She pulled back hard, wrenching her hand free. Standing up she rubbed her wrist. "You're a real jerk, you know that right?" She took a step towards the door.

"You like it." Vincent shot back, standing and blocking her escape. She looked at him more irate than nervous. He had a clear view of her cleavage, being a good foot taller than her. Her tits looked nice, a solid c-cup. He pictured himself massaging them, and sucking on her nipples, making her moan... She must've noticed a change in his playful demeanour, or maybe she just noticed him staring down her shirt, like her tits would start talking, but she had taken a step back, and was looking him dead in the eye. "Nice shirt" he said sitting down, keeping his chair out enough that she'd have to slide against the wall to go around him to get out of the room. He noted his pants were tighter as he shifted in his chair.

Veronica's green eyes flicked to the door and back to him. She could feel her face flushing from the heat of his gaze. Play fighting always got her a little aroused, and he was pushing all her buttons. "I should go, it's way past home-time for me." she said, turning her back to Vincent to try and squeeze between him and the wall.

In an instant he was standing up again, the movement of his chair pushing back further unbalancing her slightly. Vince's hand landed on her shoulder, stabilizing her, but also serving to hold her in place. "You're such a tease" he rumbled, close enough to her ear that she could feel the heat from his breath. Veronica was confused, and tried to find a playfulness in his voice that was no longer there.

"Get off it Vince." She said, trying to hide the nervousness that was beginning to flutter in her stomach. She tried to take a side step, and reached up to push his hand off at the same time. He pushed her firmly, but gently against the wall, so that her cheek was resting against its cool surface. "Vince..." her hands were against the wall on either side of her head, landing there when he pushed her to cushion the fall. His hands wrapped around her wrists before she could finish the sentence.

His body was pushed up against hers, his face right beside her ear whispered gruffly "I've wanted to fuck you for so long." He ground the bulge in his pants against her, sucking in through his teeth with pleasure. It was all so sudden, Veronica had no idea what to do. Her fight or flight instinct kicked in and she began to struggle against his weight, pushing as hard as she could off the wall. Her struggle provided more friction against Vincent. He was enjoying her squirming, or at least he was until she stomped her heel onto his foot.

He withdrew in pain, and Veronica saw her chance. She shoved off the wall and made a break for the door. Vincent was quicker, grabbing her arm roughly and pushing her into the mechanic's locker room which was just feet away from the exit. He locked the door behind them. The click of the lock seemed to be deafening. Veronica looked up at him, the fury gone, and only fear remaining in her eyes. She was on the brink of tears. "Vince, you don't have to. I won't tell anyone... you're just joking right. Funny..." she trailed off seeing the determination in his face. She mustered up the courage, and tried again, "Vince, I...".

"Shut up slut." he cut her off. She closed her mouth firmly. He had been thinking about this for a time. He wanted to dominate this fiery woman fully. He pictured her compliantly sucking his cock, naked on her knees in front of the other mechanics while they watched their weekly hockey game. Maybe even letting them humiliate her by having her suck every man's cock until they came on her face. His cock was throbbing, as he leered at her.

He took a step towards her. Veronica put her hands up as if trying to calm a wild animal, and took a step backward. She noticed now how toned Vincent looked, he was much larger than her. How the hell was she going to get out of this? She was trying to calmly assess the situation, or at least she was until she felt her back press against the lockers at the back of the room. Vincent, with the calmness of a tiger stalking prey took the last few steps to close the gap between them. He set his hands against the lockers. One on either side of her head. His dark eyes peered down at her, as she glanced up at him nervously. Veronica was not one to give in so easily. If he was going to do this, she was not going to submit willingly. Her heart fluttered as he lowered his face inches from hers.

"What ever you're thinking, it won't work." She stared back at him, a flicker of worry crossed her face. It was like he was reading her mind. It didn't matter though. She had to at least try. She grabbed the front of his shirt and brought her knee up aiming it to hit him squarely in the crotch. He jumped back and snarled giving her a fierce look.

"Shit!" was all she could get out. He grabbed her gruffly by the shoulders and slammed her into the lockers.

Veronica forcibly exhaled, when she connected with the cold metal. Vince kept his hands firmly on her shoulders, "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." he said shoving her against the lockers with each word. Her hands were instinctively on his chest, trying meekly to keep him at bay. He took her face in his hand and brought her gaze up to his, her eyes were hazy with tears. He let her face go, and slapped her, catching her chin and bring her face back up, making Veronica look at him again. She grabbed his wrist, trying to hold his hand in place so he wouldn't hit her again. "I've wanted to fuck you for the longest time. You strut around the shop, flirting and teasing. Bending into the window to talk to one guy, and sticking your ass out for the rest of us. I think you want me to dominate you. I'm going to fuck you until you scream." He let go of her chin, and puled his wrist from her hand.

She closed her eyes and put her head to the side, expecting to be hit again. She felt him gathering her hair to reveal her neck. He kept a firm hold, and gave it a gentle tug, making her lean her head to the side. His warm lips softly kissed the nape of her neck. Veronica's knees weakened, she feared her body may betray her. Keeping one hand in her hair, Vincent moved the other hand from her shoulder down to her lower back. He grazed his teeth against her warm skin, biting gently. She let out a sigh and her body relaxed a little. Feeling her give, he licked from the bottom of her neck up to her ear, exhaling his hot breathe in her ear "You're turned on aren't you, slut? You like being dominated don't you?"

Her silence was her protest. Vince, sensing this, gave her hair a firm tug. Veronica gasped. "You'll learn to answer me when I talk to you." He wrapped his arm around her waist and dragged her to the bench. As he sat he forced her over his knee. He tugged her skirt up to reveal her firm ass, and red lacy underwear. She squirmed, so he put his hand firmly on her back until she stilled. Running his finger gently under the waist band of her panties, he tugged them down, letting them fall around her ankles. He ran his hand across her ass, and along her lower back. "Do you like being dominated?"

She remained silent. Pressing her lips together firmly, she resolved not to respond. His hand came down firmly on her backside. She gasped, but refused to respond, tears leaking down her cheeks. He spanked her again, and again. Stopping, he rubbed her sore cheeks. "Do you like being dominated?".

Her refusal to answer frustrated Vincent. He trailed a finger along her ass, stopping at her thighs. "There are other ways I can get my answer." he said, pressing his hand between her legs, he shoved two fingers into her pussy. Pulling them out, he found them slick with her juices. Veronica felt her face redden as she realized just how moist she was. She hated being turned on by this asshole. She heard him sucking his fingers as he let out a moan. His erection was poking into her, and she gulped wondering how big he was. After licking his fingers clean he slid his hand back between her legs. He inserted two fingers into her pussy to get them wet, and then moved them up to slide them across her clit. Her thighs squeezed his hand, and she wriggled her ass, trying to get his fingers away from her most sensitive area. He continued to finger her, her squirming only serving to egg him on. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter, letting out a little moan.

Her physical enjoyment was obvious, and his erection was beginning to become uncomfortable in his pants. He guided her off of his lap, and pushed her so she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. Her tear streaked face looked up at him. "Unzip my pants, and take out my cock." Veronica pursed her lips trying to maintain some kind of control. All Vince had to do was raise his hand, and she eagerly reached over and undid his pants. His cock sprang out, fully erect. He was at least 8 inches, and thick as her wrist. She whimpered, thinking about him tearing a part her tight little pussy.

Her staring at his throbbing cock turned him on even more. He reached out and took her firmly by the hair, pulling her face forward until she was inches from his cock. The musk of his manhood hit her nose, and wasn't all too displeasing. "Kiss it". She puckered her lips and pecked the tip. The feeling of her complying to him was driving him crazy. He leaned forward and grabbed the hem of her shirt, releasing her hair as he pulled it over her head. "Take off your bra." She reached back and undid the snaps. Looking down, she let the material slide down her arms to the floor. Her hands instinctively came up and and covered her breasts. He smiled at her display of shyness. "Play with your tits for me." He took a firm hold of his cock and stroked it while she massaged her tits. She took her nipples between her fingers and teased them, letting out short breaths, trying not to moan.

He bit his lip. She looked so good, he could see the lust in her face, and wanted so bad to fuck her. Her eyes were closed, so he slipped out his phone and snapped a picture of her, kneeling, legs apart, skirt barely covering her slit massaging her nipples, mouth slightly open, and moaning. She looked like every boys wet dream. Her eyes popped open at the sound of the artificial shutter, and she became very still. "You don't need to stop for me, I just need this for later tonight, unless you're free?" She looked worried. "Don't worry slut, I won't show anyone as long as your a compliant cum dumpster."

There was a knock on the door, and both of their heads turned sharply. Vincent stood, cock still sticking out of his pants, Veronica stood as well, reaching for her shirt. "Don't move." Vince said waving the phone, picture of her still on his display. She reluctantly withdrew her hand. Vince turned the lock and cracked the door. Dan stood there, with a "What the fuck" look on his face. Vince smiled. Dan liked Veronica almost as much as Vince did, and in their man to man talks he had shared some of the depraved things he would like to do to her. "Can you keep a secret?" Vince said to Dan, twinkle in his eye. Dan nodded, and Vincent let the door swing open.

Dan took in the scene. Veronica standing there wearing nothing but her heeled boots and a skirt. Nipples hard, she had this pleading look on her face. "Dan, please..." she murmured.

"Close and lock the door Dan, we're going to have some fun." No sooner had the words left Vince's mouth, had Dan eagerly closed the door and locked it. Veronica's face flickered with confusion. Vince walked towards her, and grabbed her arm roughly. "Give me your belt Dan." At that, Veronica started to struggle, attempting to free herself from Vincent's grasp. Dan was a good looking guy, and several of the ladies in the office had talked about wanting to take him home. He smiled devilishly as he undid his belt and handed it to Vince. Vince took the belt and grabbed Veronica. Wrapping his arm around her chest at the shoulders, he pulled her against him. She put her hand around his wrist trying to pull him off. He grabbed her free arm around the wrist and held her still.

"For misbehaving, Dan's going to punish your tits." Dan approached her, and stood rubbing his hands together.

Veronica reddened. "Dan please, don't." she begged. She could feel Vince's hard cock pressing against her leg. She looked at Dan, as he stepped closer and massaged her tits. He slid his hand along her exposed skin, stopping at the top of her skirt. He found the zipper, and undid it, letting the last bit of protection she had slide to the floor. Veronica let out a small whimper as Dan slid his hand down across her mound. Inserting a finger in, she knew he would pull it out covered in her excitement. She closed her eyes as he let out a soft, low growl.

"What a slut." He said looking at Vince. "I think she needs to learn to obey her master don't you." He rubbed his fingers together in front of his face examining her juices. He then grabbed Veronica's face and pushed his fingers into her mouth. "Suck my fingers clean you dirty cunt, and if you bite me, I will beat you silly." She compliantly sucked his fingers, licking the juice off them. Her tongue swirled expertly, making Dan let out a soft "Ah, fuck." Vince laughed as Dan withdrew his fingers and licked them. "I'm going to make you beg to suck my cock the way you just sucked my fingers bitch, but first there is the matter of your punishment."

Veronica whimpered as Dan took her breasts, in his hand, weighing them. He then tweaked her nipples, rolling them gently in his fingers. Veronica let out a slight moan. At this Dan pinched down, pulling her tits out by the nipple. Veronica was about to cry out when Vince move the hand that was previously across her chest over her mouth. Dan slapped her breasts, one after the other until they were bright red. After a few minutes of this, Veronica's knees were giving out, and Vince needed to stop Dan while he changed his stance to support her weight. He took that time to wrap Dan's belt around Veronica's wrists and tie them behind her back. She was panting beneath his hand.

Dan came forward again and massaged her breast, gently squeezing. He leaned forward and took her nipple in his mouth. The heat of his mouth and tongue lapping at her sore tit felt so good that she let out a moan. He swirled his tongue over the soft, tender flesh. Dan withdrew and smiled at Vince, blowing cold air onto the dampened flesh. Veronica squeezed her thighs together as pleasure rippled through her.

Vince eased Veronica to the floor. He then stood, and freed himself of his clothing, as did Dan. "See what being a good little slut will get you." Vince said stroking his twitching cock. Veronica looked up to see both men fully naked and fully erect, and her stomach fluttered. Dan's cock was shorter than Vince's, but no less thick. His was uncut, and he gently stroked it while leering at her splayed on the floor.

"Here's what's going to happen," Vince said, kneeling between her legs, "I'm going to fuck you until you cum like the whore you are. You'll tell me when you're about to cum, and ask permission. If you cum before I tell you to, and don't ask me, I will let Dan beat you with his belt. You will, while I fuck you, lick, suck and stroke Dan until he cums. If he doesn't cum before I do, I will let him take your sweet little asshole. You will eat all of his cum, and if you're a good slut and let us know how much you like it, I will let you eat mine. Otherwise I will jiz inside you like the cum dumpster you are. Do you understand?"

Veronica nodded her head slowly. Vince slapped her now dripping cunt, causing her to gasp. "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

Vince reached under her and undid the belt holding her hands. He then retied her hands in front of her so she could use them to jerk off Dan. He knew Dan would be holding off cumming with the prospect of fucking her ass. Vince set the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was dripping wet. He slowly pushed into her.

She could feel him stretching her out as he put the length of his cock in. He withdrew almost all the way before thrusting into her again. He licked his fingers and reached down to gently massage her clit while he pumped her pussy.

She let out a moan, and Vince could feel the muscles in her pussy gripping his cock. Dan moved to kneel by her head. She reached up and started to pump his cock. She began to lick and suck his the head of his cock. She ran her tongue along the hole, and sucked away the pre-cum, letting a low moan as Vince pounded her. She could feel the pleasure build as Vince worked her clit and pussy. Building a delicious rhythm. Dan reached down, and began playing with her pert tits. He sucked on one while he massaged the other. Vanessa's back arched to give him better access. The shift in position allowed her better access to Dan's cock and balls. She worked his shaft with her hands, while she sucked and licked his balls.

12