Fun In The Tub

Story Info
Laura has fun in the bath with Edward and Cat!
2.4k words
3.92
37.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latay84
latay84
1 Followers

Laura was running herself a hot bubble bath when the phone rang. She decided to let the machine get it as she peeled off her robe and climbed into the tub.

"Please leave a message after the beep..."

"Hey babe, how's it going? Just thought I'd give you a quick call to let you know I'm coming home for your birthday. I will be in town for two weeks and was hoping we could meet up. It would be great seeing your ass... I mean, you again. It's been too long. Anyway, give me a call. Bye babe."

Laura's heart was racing at the thought of Edward coming into town. It had been about six months since their last rendezvous. That was the night their friendship crossed all boundaries and would never be the same again.

She lay soaking in the tub, bubbles covering every inch of her smooth, tanned skin, all except her round, supple breasts. Her 36c's looked huge on her small, slender figure. Her nipples were hard from the cool breeze blowing in from the window and with the feel of her silky soft skin she couldn't help feeling turned on.

She closed her eyes and started thinking of the last time she and Edward were alone together. She slowly ran her hands up her thighs and over her flat, toned stomach before reaching her beautiful breasts, massaging them and gently pinching each nipple, causing a low moan to escape her lips.

It was Laura's 25th birthday. Her friends Ella and Kristen had arranged a surprise party for her at a local bar. All her friends were there including her best guy friend Edward. They had known each other since high school and had remained close ever since, meeting up once or twice a week for coffee and a chat.

Laura circulated the party, thanking all her friends for coming, especially the ones she hadn't seen in ages. She was having a great time drinking, dancing and catching up on all the latest gossip when she saw Edward at the bar and went over to say hello. She was amazed at how gorgeous he looked. He was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and a grey jumper over the top. Laura was used to seeing him in shirts and ties straight from the office, but she found herself liking this casual look on Edward. Maybe she had had too much to drink, but as she stood at the bar talking to him, she found herself becoming more and more attracted to him. Staring into his big brown eyes, she listened as he told her how he had split from his latest in a long line of girlfriends because she was too clingy.

"Well I'm glad my relationship dramas amuse you," he said sarcastically. This was when Laura realised she had been smiling the whole time he had told her about his latest break up.

"I'm sorry, but it was bound to happen eventually. She was far too possessive over you and she hated the fact that you and I are friends." This was true. They had only been going out a couple of months when she contacted Laura by text, telling her to stay away from her man!

"Ok, ok, go ahead, say I told you so."

"I wouldn't do that...but I will let you buy me another drink," she said draping her arm around his shoulder and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll always be here for you. You know that, right?"

"I think you've had enough to drink," he joked with her as he handed her a glass of bubbly. "Happy Birthday. Cheers," he said as they clinked their glasses together. They finished the bottle of champagne in record time and were extremely drunk by the time they hit the dance floor, shaking their booties to Beyonce, Britney and Lady GaGa. But as the night drew to a close, the DJ played a few slow songs. Laura went to leave the dance floor but Edward grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her in close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"What are you doing? You hate slow dances" she said looking him in the eye.

"Well maybe I don't hate them with you," he replied, pulling her in even closer, whispering in her ear, "You look beautiful tonight. I haven't been able to keep my eyes off you all night."

"I think you're the one who's had too much to drink."

"I mean it Laura, you're beautifu,l" and then he kissed her, gently at first, to test her reaction. When she kissed him back they kissed with so much passion, like there was no one else around, they were full of lust and couldn't get enough of each other.

Laura pulled away and looked him in the eye again. "This is insane."

The music stopped and the lights came on in the bar. As people started to leave, Laura stood at the doors, saying her goodbyes and thanking her guests for coming, the whole time wishing people would hurry up and leave so she could be alone with Edward.

"Maybe you could come back to my place for a few more drinks? You can fill me in on what you have been up to for the past six months?" She offered nervously. He took her hand and led her towards a waiting taxi. During the ride back to her apartment, they laughed and talked the same as they always did when they were together. Laura was amazed at how at ease she was with him and this whole situation.

Inside her apartment, Edward made himself comfortable on the sofa while Laura fixed them some drinks. As she sat beside him, he took both glasses from her hands and placed them on the table before turning to her and firmly kissing her lips. He had taken her completely by surprise but she liked it, and she let him know by moaning softly as she positioned herself so she could lay on her back with Edward on top of her.

Their kissing grew more and more intense as they pulled at each other's clothing. Laura pulled Edwards jumper and t-shirt off in one go and was amazed at the toned body he was hiding underneath. As he stood up, she kissed down his stomach, licking each groove of his six pack. She looked Edward in the eye and gave him a sexy smile as she undid his jeans and pulled them down, revealing an already obvious bulge in his white boxers. He kicked his jeans to one side as Laura rubbed the outline of his cock through his boxers before slowly pulling them down his thighs, licking her lips as his big seven inches stood to attention before her wanting mouth.

She took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked his full length. She could feel him getting harder with each firm stroke. Gradually moving faster, she twisted her wrist as she moved up and down his shaft. She started to kiss and lick his balls, still pumping his big dick furiously; he was moaning and moving his hips in rhythm with her hand.

She kissed her way from his balls right up his throbbing cock and began licking the precum that was already oozing out of him; it tasted so good, she couldn't wait to taste his full load. She stared into his eyes. She circled the tip of his cock with her tongue before taking him deep inside her mouth. He moaned loudly. He felt a lot bigger than she had expected, but he felt and tasted so good that couldn't help moaning, sending vibrations through his cock. Laura began moving her head up and down, using one hand to gently squeeze his balls and the other to grope his ass.

Edwards breathing got heavier. She knew it wouldn't be long until he would cum, and she was right. Within seconds, she felt the twitch of his cock and a huge moan escaped his lips before he shot load after load of his hot cum down her throat. She swallowed every last drop, moaning as she did to let him know how much she liked it. She milked his cock dry until there was nothing left. She looked him in the eye and smiled. He could see from the look in her eye how horny she was and wasted no time in removing the remainder of her clothes and lay her on the sofa, spreading her legs wide so he could get a look at her naked, shaven pussy.

"You smell so good," he said before kissing her lips. She knew she was already wet. He pulled her lips apart and gently started licking her clit before moving down to lick her hole. His tongue felt so good inside her. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning as his whole face was buried in her pussy. He moved back up to her clit, licking furiously. She couldn't stifle her moans any longer. She began screaming out Edwards name, begging him not to stop.

Without warning he thrust two fingers deep inside her, causing her hips to buck slightly. She began grinding her hips against his fingers as he pumped them faster and faster. He was twisting and playing with her nipples. It was almost too much for her. She could feel herself getting ready to explode. He continued to work his fingers in and out of her. To her disappointment he stopped playing with her nipples. Instead, he moved his free hand and began caressing her ass. He used the juices from her sopping pussy to lube her up before pushing a finger into her tight hole, slowly pushing deeper until it was too much for her to bare.

She screamed loudly, her orgasm taking over her body. Her legs clamped around his face as his fingers still slammed in and out of her hot pussy. Her hips were bucking wildly, her eyes were closed as she revelled in the pleasure Edward was giving her. She collapsed on the bed, her whole body relaxed and she lay sweating and out of breathe. After a couple of minutes she opened her eyes, looking at Edward. "Wow," was all she could manage to say. But the look in his eyes suggested he wasn't quite finished with her yet.

He climbed on top of her. He took each of her nipples into his mouth in turn, sucking and biting them before kissing her hard on the lips. His hard cock slid right up inside her wet pussy. She moaned in his mouth, gently biting his tongue. He felt so good inside her. She felt so full and content. He slowly pumped his cock deeper into her pussy with each stroke, and it wasn't long before they were both ready to cum again. Laura pushed Edward on to his back so she was now on top. He felt even deeper as she started grinding her hips on his cock faster and faster until he couldn't take it anymore. He exploded deep inside her pussy. The feeling of his hot cum inside Laura sent her over the edge and she came hard, her whole body shaking as she collapsed onto his chest, desperately trying to catch her breath. The next thing she remembered was being woken up the next morning by Edward kissing her neck, smiling at her before diving under the covers and between her legs.

Laura was brought out of her day dream when she heard someone knocking on the bathroom door, it was her flat mate Cat who was desperate to use the toilet. Laura had known her since school, and they had lived together for 2 years. They had seen each other naked loads of times, so Laura didn't even give it a second thought when she climbed out of the tub, unlocked the door and dived back into the tub again. "Come in" she called out to Cat.

"Thank god! I was banging on that door for ages. What the hell were you doing?"

"Sorry, I was in a world of my own," Laura said with a slight smile on her face. "Anyway, I thought you were out with Jason?"

"I was, but we had a fight whilst out to lunch so, I made him bring me home." Cat and Jason were always fighting, usually over silly things like what movie to watch or which restaurant to go to. So Laura was quite shocked when Cat said they had been arguing over her.

"What do you mean, over me? What did I do?" Laura asked, slightly confused.

"you didn't do anything, I admitted to him that I was bisexual, and now he thinks I have a thing for you."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him we have hot, wild sex all the time," she said, laughing at the shocked expression on Laura's face. "What were you dreaming about before I rudely interrupted anyway?" Cat moved to sit on the edge of the tub, playing with the bubbles in the water. Laura told her about Edward calling and how he was coming to town.

"Oh, so that's what got your nipples nice and hard?" She reached out and pinched both of Laura's nipples. Laura laughed at her friend and told her she couldn't help but get turned on when thinking about him. Cat was still pinching and twisting her nipples. Laura closed her eyes and laid her head back.

"Mmm that feels really good." She parted her legs and began gently stroking her shaven pussy lips. Cat watched as she slid a finger inside her pussy and started fucking herself.

"Need a little help there sweetie? Stand up." Laura pulled her finger out and slowly stood up, raising one leg and resting it on the side of the tub. Cat grabbed Laura's ass and pulled her closer. She drove her fingers straight into Laura's pussy and began licking her clit.

Laura ground her pussy into Cats face. "God that feels so good. Fuck me, make me cum" Cat needed no more encouragement and began working her fingers and tongue faster. Laura's leg began to shake and she grabbed the wall for support as Cat brought her to a blissful climax.

Once Laura came back to her senses, she lay back down in the bath, smiling at Cat. "Enjoy your bath, you dirty slut. I'm going to go and make up with Jason, if you know what I mean." Che walked out of the flat, giggling to herself.

Laura realised the bath water was now cold, she climbed out, dried herself off and put on some PJ's. The phone was still flashing with the new message. She played it back, listening to the huskiness of Edwards sexy voice. "Now this is going to be a birthday to remember."

latay84
latay84
1 Followers