Fun in Vegas

Story Info
A script about a couple having fun in Vegas.
3.4k words
3.39
36.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in Vegas and we have been fucking like crazy for two days straight. I have been constantly reminding you of how many Naughty Points I have earned and how I plan on using them whenever I want. I remind you that so far I have pointed out 73 different girls I would fuck, and actually our waitress here at this upscale restaurant is number 74. I remind you about the girl whose boob I grabbed last night at the dance club and kissing her earned me another 18 points. Also, I haven't worn panties at all this trip and so far have earned 40 points just from that. Actually, I'm not wearing panties in my little black dress from lingerie diva, and the fact that it is so short that you can see my ass in it if I bend down earns me double points so an extra 20 points for the no panties. I also earned double points at the pool when after a few drinks I dropped my top and wore only my thong back bikini bottom, so that's another 50 points. In fact, since I made you finger me in the pool, that should count as sex out of the room for another 20 points. Speaking about sex the 12 times we have done it in the room has earned me a lot of points, especially the 3 times we did anal. How much is that again?

(Pause for me to answer) 420

Oh yeah, 420 points. And how many is that total?

(Pause for me to answer) 622

You know, 622 points isn't quite enough to get me to 1000 for my valentine's day treatment prize and I'm not sure if I still want to go through with the threesome tomorrow night. You know what, since we are in Vegas let's make a bet.

(Pause for me to answer)

A naughty point bet. Double or nothing. I bet all of my naughty points. If I lose, I lose all my naughty points and have to re-earn them in only 2 days. But if I win, then I get double the Naughty points so I will have 1,244.

(Pause for me to answer)

If I can give you the best cum of your life tonight I win. In order to make it so you don't cheat, if it is not the best ever, you will have to tell me exactly when the best was with all the details and all the reasons why. I would expect at least a 20 minute explanation for another time that is better than tonight.

(Pause)

Ok then its settled. It's a bet. Now to begin, I told you that you can see my ass in this dress when I bend down let me show you. I stand up and say that I need to get something from my purse and tell you not to worry that I can get it even though my purse is on the other side of you. Since we are sitting next to each other in this booth, I just have to rub my ass over your hardening cock as I move to get my purse. I pull my breath mints out of my purse, but oops I dropped the case on the floor. I guess I have to pick it up now. I face my ass towards you and begin bending down at the hips so my ass is still high in the air. Of course as I bend down my dress rides up in the back. You can see all of my legs starting from my 5" black heels all the way up to my ass. I am so close to you that you can smell the scent of sex permeating from my pussy. Then I stand back up and rub my ass over your now fully erect cock as I slide back into my seat. Next, I nimble on your ear and whisper to you, "I am so wet and I am ready to fuck you right now". I see you bite your lip and I know I just turned you on even more. To prove it to you, I grab your hand underneath the table and slide it up under my short dress and make you feel my pussy. I can tell you are ready to fuck too by the way you go straight for my clit with your finger. It feels so good that I have to fight myself from coming. I pull your hand away and I tell you that if you want to find out what the breath mints are for that you should follow me right now. I walk towards the bathroom. When I get to the door, I quickly look around and when I realize that now is really watching, I pull my boobs out from the deep neckline in the front of the dress and you can see just how hard my nipples are. Just a few seconds later I hear you knock on the door and ask if you can come in. I say yes and tell you to hurry before someone else gets here. I pull you into the big still and tell you I want to show you a trick you heard from one of your friends. I pop the breath mint into my mouth and pull down your pants to let loose your big hard cock that I have been craving all day. I quickly begin sucking on your cock really fast and sloppy the way you like it. You can also feel a cool sensation on your cock from the breath mint. Do you like it? How does it feel?

(Pause)

Now that your cock is ready I stand up and drop my dress. It falls off so easily from me. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to make me cum right here right now. You grab me and turn me around and ram your big cock deep into my pussy. I am so wet that your cock slides right in. Oh my god it feels so good. Play with my clit and make me cum. I want to cum baby. (Make turned on noises like im fucking you) Baby we can't stay in here too long, I have a long night planned for us. I just want to give you a small taste of what is going to happen later tonight. Get down and lick my pussy and get it really wet. Make me come one more time then quickly get your cock in my pussy again. Good now pull your cock out and fuck my ass deep and hard the way you like. Yes, keep fucking my ass hard. (Make more noises and sounds about me fucking your ass). Baby, are you getting close to coming?

(Pause)

Ok then stop. I don't want you coming yet. I want to win this bet so as a rule you can't come until I am ready to make you come. So let's stop get our composure and then finish our dinner. We leave the bathroom to finish our dinner. After we finish, I tell you I plan on going to a very special club tonight. I've heard it's the hottest club in Vegas and so I think we should go. What do you think?

(Pause)

Don't worry, I have a plan to get in. Once we reach the club, I walk us up straight to the front of the line and tell the woman with the list that we are on the VIP list. When she asks what name, I tell her Mr. and Mrs. Boobies and pop my boobs out of the front of my dress for her to see. The woman tells us normally she wouldn't let anyone not on the list in, but we seem like a fun couple who can the club more interesting so she lets us in.

Once we're in, we go straight to the dance floor and starting grinding. I rub my ass onto your hard cock. Of course as we are dancing and I go down and up, the friction between us makes my dress ride up and so I start rubbing my bare ass harder onto your cock. I can tell you're turned on by the way you grab my hips and try to thrust your cock into my ass. Then I turn around and push my dress back down. Now I'm facing you and grinding my wet pussy onto your leg. I am dancing and grinding on you so hard that my left boob pops out of my dress. You quickly put it back in my dress. But I am still dancing so hard that it pops out again. This time when you move your hand to put it back in, I grab your neck and kiss you. You know what, no one will be able to see my nipple if you're sucking on it. I grab your head and force it down onto my nipple and make you suck on it. Oooh I can feel the way you bite my nipple while I grind my pussy on your leg. Then I pull you up and tell you baby, I found someone I would fuck, but for now I just want to dance with her. I pull you with me as I move closer to her. She is a blonde with DDs. She's a little taller than me, but shorter than you. She is wearing a dress similar to mine but in red, but of course she is showing off more cleavage. I keep grinding my ass into your cock as I pull her into me so we dancing boobs to boobs. Baby, look over my shoulder that way you can see the way our boobs pop out of our dresses and rub together. Next I grab her by her ass and pull her in to kiss me. You can see that I coaxed her tongue out of her mouth and am now sucking on her tongue the way I do to yours. I am so turned on I make her go down and suck on my boobs. Oh baby, she licks and plays with my nipples almost as good as you do. It feels so good, I want to do the same to her. Is that ok?

(Pause)

Ok, that's fine, I just want to suck on her tits. I start playing with her nipples with my tongue. I suck on her tits. I bite her nipples the way you do it to me. Eventually she asks if we want to go back to her room. I tell her thank you and on any other night it would be maybe, but tonight you're my man only. She gets a little pissed off and turns to walk away. When she starts to walk away I slap her ass and tell her, "Just to let you know what you are missed, my fiancée would have fucked you really good and given you so many orgasms you wouldn't be able to walk in the morning". Baby, I'm sorry if you thought we were going to have the threesome tonight, but like I said I'm not sure if I want to go through with it anymore. Let me show you I'm sorry. I reach my hands behind my ass and unzip your pants. I reach my hand into your pants and tell you it's a good thing you didn't wear underwear tonight. Fuck me right now, here on the dance floor baby. I pull your cock out as you lift the back of my dress. You quickly slide your big hard cock deep inside me. Baby, you're in the wrong hole.

(Pause)

I know you are and I still say you're in the wrong hole. You pull out of my pussy and slowly slide your cock back into my ass for the second time tonight. Yes baby that feels so good. Baby, I'm still not ready for you to come, so if you start getting close be sure to pull out and stop. Understand?

(Pause)

Ok then, I guess we should move onto part three for tonight. I pull your cock out of my ass and put him back in your pants and lower my dress. We leave the club and get a taxi back to our hotel. It's time for me to tease you. In the cab, I take off my dress and tell you that you can only watch. Well if you want you can play with yourself, but you can't touch me. I begin fingering myself with one hand playing with my boob with my other hand. I am getting so turned on I am nearing orgasm (make orgasmic sounds). I can tell you are getting turned on from the bulge in your pants. I'm surprised, why aren't you playing with yourself?

(Pause)

Good, I'm happy everything has been working. When we get to the hotel, I can barely keep my hands off of you while we ride the elevators up to our floor. When we finally get to our room I tell you to go and turn the water on in the Jacuzzi tub and get in. When I finally go into the bathroom, not only am I naked, but I'm carrying the tripod with your camera on it. What do you think?

(Pause)

Well, I want to watch porn later but don't want to pay $20 to watch the hotel's porn that we might not even like so I figured this we be hotter for us. I set the tripod up so it's facing the Jacuzzi and then I walk in. Babe I have been practicing on holding my breath so I can do this. I go down under the water and start sucking on your cock under the water. I grab your hands and put them on the back of my head as I keep sucking your cock. After a few minutes I finally come up for air. You grab my head and kiss me deeply for a long time. Hold on babe, we still have a lot to do, but I'm still not ready for you to come. I stand up in the water and tell you to lick my pussy until I come on you. (Make sex noises and eventually tell me that you come.) I go back to kissing you even though you have my come on your face. I finally straddle you and tell you to fuck me in the Jacuzzi. It feels so good the way you fuck my pussy and suck on my tits at the same time. Next I turn around and lean on the side of the tub facing the camera and tell you to fuck me hard doggy-style until I come again. I can feel your cock going deep inside me and I can feel the jets of water pounding my clit. Together they make me come almost instantaneously. And then again, and again, and again. Oh my god babe, fuck my ass. I want your big cock in my ass. I can feel you fucking my ass hard and deep and enjoying it. I remind you not to come yet. Let's stand up and move to the shower to get all these bubbles off of us.

We move to the shower with the glass walls. We make out in the shower while rubbing the bubbles off each other. I play with your cock while I'm kissing you. I can feel you squeezing my ass with your hands. I enjoy it so much. I turn around and tell you to fuck me doggy-style again. I press my body up against the glass while you fuck me harder and harder. It feels so good baby. You pull out of me and turn me around. You pick me up and place me down onto your cock so it penetrates my pussy. You use your strength to make me bounce on your cock while holding me up with my legs wrapped around you. Then you press my body up against the glass again while you're still carrying me. You know it turns me on so much when you do that. Baby are you getting close?

(Pause)

Ok, then let's dry up really quickly and move to the bedroom. Make sure to take the camera with you and connect it to the tv. Stay naked and get our movie going, I'll be right back. You watch the movie and slowly play with yourself while you wait for me. When I come back, I am wearing black lace lingerie. It has a really tight strapless corset that really pushes my boobs up making them look bigger. But it's also so tight around my boobs that they barely cover my nipples. Actually if you look really closely you can barely see the top of my nipples. I am wearing crotch-less string back lace panties that I wear really high around my hips the way you like. I am also wearing black lace stockings that are connected to the corset by garters. And to really turn you on, I'm wearing my black stripper heels. Well, what do you think of my ensemble?

(Pause)

Oh really, then fuck me harder than you ever have before. Keeping everything on, I kiss you then go down and suck on your cock while you watch our recently made porn. Then I come up and kiss you and tell you now I want to follow the porn and copy ourselves. Just as I say that the movie gets to the part where I tell you to fuck me doggy-style. That is when you realize I was looking directly into the camera when I said that, meaning I knew this is what I had planned. Do you like that?

(Pause)

Ok baby, and don't forget to make me come. Just as I finish coming in the movie, I also finish coming now. Baby keep following the movie. Now in the movie I tell you to fuck my ass, and again I was looking directly into the camera when I said it. Yes Baby, follow the movie and fuck my ass.

(Pause)

(Make noises about me fucking your ass) I make you pull out of me and stand up. Now we can move away from the video a little bit, but keep watching every once in a while. I have been thinking about it a while since you keep mentioning. And I think you're right, I am a little curious about having 2 things in my pussy at once, but of course your cock is the only cock I want. So I brought my little friend with me. I put a condom on my little friend to make it easier for him to enter me. I get in doggy-style position and tell you to push my little friend in me. He resists a little, but finally goes in. Baby look at the video. As you can tell, I purposely recorded us in the shower so you could see my boobs pressed up against the glass while you fuck me. I'm sure you have been wanting to see that for a long time. Okay, now slowly slide your cock into my pussy too. It's a little tight, but your big cock finally makes it in me too. Okay baby, start fucking me as hard as you can. (Make lots of noises, include a little pain, keep going with noises, tell me to keep them both in as you come. Pretend to come.) Wow babe, that was so good. I'm really surprised. Although I'm a little more curious now. Oh, look at my ass pressed against the glass while you fuck me in the video. You know what, let's try double penetration. Keep the dildo in my pussy while you fuck my ass. I'm so turned on your cock goes straight in. Fuck my ass with your big cock. (Make lots and lots of noises, with a little pain, then telling me harder and to keep going. Pretend to orgasm and come. Then tell me to come in your ass and keep telling me and making noises until I come).

(Pause)

Really? Good. Well... you never know. After tonight, I am considering going through with the threesome tomorrow night, but we'll see.