Fun on Holiday

Story Info
What happens on holiday, stays on holiday.
2.4k words
4.32
135k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toffy
toffy
15 Followers

My wife Mona is a sexy dark haired woman of European descent. She carries her 42 years like a status symbol, and loves to hear comments about not looking her age. Apart from that she is devoid of any ego, and is one of the most natural people I have ever known. She is a schoolteacher, and very popular with her staff as well as her students. My name is Kevin, and I consider myself a regular guy. Some girls have told me I'm good looking, but I'd like to think that my best asset is that I'm healthy.

Our sex life has been good, but not terribly different from most other couples our age. We have had our share of fantasies together, and my cock would often get hard thinking of the possibilities, but I knew that Mona would have none of that, as she was very conscious of her position in the community. She is on several committees, and is well known around the area.

"I don't care what I would like to do, and there is a lot I would like to do," she once said, "but I don't want to be like Bill Clinton or someone like that, and you know how things get around."

This was prompted by me suggesting we could make a reality of one night's fantasy of her fucking someone else, in this case a new girl, Karen, who had come to my office, and was obviously willing to try something new. She had told me she thought that Mona was one of the most sexy people she had ever seen. That night while I was licking Mona's beautiful pussy, I told her what Karen had said and she went wild.

" I would love to have Karen here right now, and lick her pussy, and then take your cock and drive it into her cunt and watch you fuck her."

This made me go crazy, and the hornier I got the more she said she would like to do. This was the first time she had been really specific about sexual actions. It was not long before my cock felt like it was going to explode. She then did something different again from what I had known. she stopped sucking me , turned on the bedside light, and said she wanted to watch me cum. She told me to imagine that Karen was with us.

" Make him cum Karen, then lick my pussy, I want to see his lovely cock explode all over you, then lick it off. I want to grind my pussy in yours Karen, and make his cock hard all over again."

I could not contain myself, and my jism seemed to spurt through the air about three feet before landing on Mona's 34 inch breasts. She looked me in the eyes, smiled sexily, and took a fingerful and popped it into her mouth. I felt myself get hard almost immediately. We fucked again before going to sleep.

It was the next weekend when we were just starting to cuddle, when I brought up the "lets really try it" deal, and her answer, although somewhat disappointing didn't stop me from wanting to fuck her brains out. As we were warming up, I asked her about the new things she had introduced to our last lovemaking session. She replied that she had been talking with Anne, and Anne had told her what a turn on it was for her to watch her husband cum.

"It's a power thing hun, we women love to turn you on. Anne also told me about verbalising my fantasies, and how real they could become. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did."

"Makes perfect sense to me," I said, "but who's Anne?"

"Anne Bradford', she replied.

"Who is that?' I queried.

"You know, Anne from school!"

Suddenly it hit me, I would never have guessed. Anne must have been the woman that old librarian story came from. She was very pretty, but very shy, and tended to dress down. She always blended in at parties, and I had even commented to Mona once that I would love see what she looked like when she dressed up. Mona said she was like her, and was aware of what her position was.

Everything was normal at our house, except that Mona became more and more vocal in her fantasising. I loved it, and my wife became more and more sexy to me.

Then just before the summer break, we had the year end school party at our house. Mona's staff were a lot of fun, and there was lots of drinking, dancing, and flirting going on. These guys knew how to have fun.

I watched for Anne, as obviously she had garnered my interest, and when she came in with her husband Brad, I wondered why I hadn't noticed her before. She was gorgeous, even though she wasn't really dressed any different from what I had seen before. I could not imagine how I had missed out on this beautiful creature.

As the evening wore on, I found myself talking more with Anne, and felt like I had known her forever. She was a delight, sexy, funny and just all around great. Brad was cool too, with his boyish looks, and he and I covered a host of topics, finding we agreed on most. I even teased him about his name Brad Bradford, like he hadn't heard that one before. Toward the end of the evening Brad came up to me and said he wanted to thank Mona and I for making their love life so good. It seems that the girls' little talks had an overall positive effect. I told Brad that I was just about to thank him fo the same thing. We laughed, and gave each other a hug, and I thought.... what great people.

As the party wound down, I was anxious for folks to leave, as we were off to Hawaii the next day, but mostly I wanted them to leave because talking to Brad and Anne had made me horny to get Mona into the bedroom. They were a definite turn on.

As it turned out Brad and Anne were the last to leave, and when we said good night our kisses reflected the sexual growth we had shared. I kissed Anne long and slow, and felt her body pressed against mine. Reluctantly I drew back, thinking I would be embarassing Mona and Brad, but they were still kissing passionately.

Brad finally pulled away, and I could see the lust in eyes. "Thanks you guys, you don't know how much I'm glad we know you two" He then gave me a big hug, and rubbed the back of Mona's shoulder. Anne hugged Mona, and it looked downright sexy. Then they kissed goodnight, and I mean kissed! My cock went wild in my shorts, and was immediately noticable. Brad looked and laughed, and said, "me too," pointing down to an obvious tent in his pants.

The girls seemed oblivious to the effect their kiss had on us and just carried on as though everything was normal.

As Brad and Anne finally left, Anne turned and said, "see you next week"

"Uh, huh,' replied Mona.

We went inside, and it was an immediate race to the bedroom to get our clothes off, and get at one another. Every love making session lately seemed to be better than the last. This one was no exception.

" That was so hot when you kissed Anne," I said after we had come up for air. "Wasn't it incredible? It just happened, I have no idea why, but it felt sooo good," Mona replied. "Yeah, it got her confused though, she said see you next week, and we're going to Hawaii." "So are they, darling, we talked about it, and Anne talked Brad into making the trip. They would be coming with us, but they got a great deal going next Friday."

My cock got immediately hard and stayed that way . I knew that Mona wouldn't do anything especially with a fellow staff member, that could blow the lid off the district if anyone found out. But nevertheless I knew that them being there would make the trip one that we would remember the rest of our lives.

Although we were on holiday, and Mona and I shared some wonderful love making, the holiday seemed to drag while we waited for our friends to arrive. I could not remember being so excited, and Mona was the same.

When they arrived on Friday at 6pm, we were at the airport waiting for them. I was literally shaking with excitement, and when they walked through the gate, Mona and I ran up and hugged and kissed them both. The sexual energy was electric. I hugged and kissed Anne first, and when I turned and hugged Brad I could feel that his cock was already hard, just from a hello kiss from my darling wife! Problem is, he probably felt the boner I instantly got as well.

We hurriedly grabbed their bags, and headed off to our car. Since we were probably going to spend most of our time together, it didn't make sense for them to have car too. Their hotel was further on than ours, so we decided to stop and have drink in our room first.

As we went up in the elevator we started hugging again, we were so glad to see each other, and as we walked the short distance to our room, I kept my arm around Anne and she cuddled into me. Mona and Brad were just looking at one another and smiling.

As we unlocked the door and went in, we dropped their bags, and I headed to the kitchenette, with Anne still cuddling me, ready to get drinks for everyone. As I opened the fridge, I reluctantly let go of her and bent to retrieve some wine and a couple of beers. I had barely retrieved them when I felt Anne tug at my t-shirt.

"Look," she said breathlessly.

I turned toward the living area, and what I saw made my cock jump out of my pants. Mona and Brad were passionately kissing, and as we watched I heard Mona let out a whimper, and sink to her knees in front of Brad. She unzipped his pants, reached in and freed his cock, and took it deep into her mouth. I felt Anne press into me, as Brad turned and looked pleadingly at us both, I just smiled and put my arms around Anne.

Anne's reply was simple. "Fuck me Kevin!"

She looked so beautiful with her face filled with lust. I just dropped my shorts, pulled up her dress and plunged my cock in where she had pulled her skimpy little panties to the side. I felt my cock fill up her pussy, and the feeling was so intense I had to hold on so I wouldn't cum immediately.

I didn't know where to look. Anne looked incredible as she wrapped her legs around me and I pounded her against the counter, while behind her I could see and hear Mona slurping on Brad's cock like it was her last meal.

It seemed like moments later when Anne started to scream , "I think I'm going to cum. Oh God, I'm going to cum"

This seemed to drive us all on, as Mona dropped her left hand from Brad's arse and thrust it up her shorts and into her cunt, bucking and moaning as she did so. I could see Brad start to tense up and this drove me over the top as well.

Anne screamed "I'm coming," and we all turned toward her, watching this incredible lady in her final throes of lust. I felt my cock swell larger than I had ever felt it before, and I deposited a bucket load of cum into her waiting pussy, as I watched my wonderful Mona pump and suck spurt after spurt of cum out of Brad.

Mona had not cum yet, and as Brad pulled her gently to the floor, he pulled her shorts off, and started to lap at her cunt. Anne kissed me and gently removed my cock from her pussy and licked her fingers.

As she pulled me, naked from the waist down, into the living room, she said, "I want to suck that later." We held each other as we moved close to Brad and Anne, and the site of Mona's face started to get me hard instantly. She was definitely enjoying Brad's tongue. Anne groaned and sank down beside Mona and began to devour her mouth. Anne then began what had started this whole thing, and that was her sexy talk during lovemaking.

"You should see his tongue in you darling, I want to watch him fuck you, and then I want to suck your pussy while Kevin puts his big cock in me from behind. Will you suck my pussy please Mona, will you suck it while Brad and Kevin watch."

I could feel my cock start to swell, and I grabbed it and started to pump as I watched Mona's passion build to incredible proportions.

Mona screamed "I love you," as she came with a violent shudder. Anne turned her attention to Brad's twitching cock, and I watched mesmerized as Anne pumped it, and I could see Brad go stiff yet again. They say it doesn't happen, but I'm sure we came at the same time, and my jism went all over the floor as Brad came all over Mona. The two girls immediately scooped a little up off Brad, and put it in their mouths, as they smiled at each other before once again kissing.

After showering, and cleaning up the room, we all sat down and had a talk. We decided that what happens on holiday stays on holiday, and we'd worry about the rest when we got home. We also agreed that we should not continue when we got back, but..... since this seemed like a good way to spend a holiday we might as well stay together.

Anne then announced, "well since this happened, and I never thought it would, why don't you all gather around and I will tell you some of the things I have fantasised about us doing.'

Sometimes you can learn so much by just listening.

toffy
toffy
15 Followers