Fun on LIRR

Story Info
My erotic trip home from the office.
1.2k words
3.6
36.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexfun
alexfun
8 Followers

I shared a fun story here previously about a 24 hour overnight rail trip a few months ago. This was a much shorter trip but as much fun and in a way more erotic. This was about 6 years ago when we were living on Long Island and I was getting the LIRR into Manhattan 3 or 4 days a week, working the other days from home.

Getting to the city for an early start meant catching the 5:40 from our local station which was always a challenge! Getting out of bed, showered & shaved,(loooong legs and a smooth mound each day), and the whole 1 mile to the village station was a challenge. After a few mornings of charging across the parking lot shouting to the conductor to wait for me one of the regulars took to looking out for me. He was a well built black guy who wore his hair in long braids, tied in a tail. A big happy man he was easy to like, and made me laugh early in our friendship when he said one morning, "Hell girl you gotta have black blood in you somewhere, the way you always chasing the train".

The fun day I want to share with you was about a year into the morning travel episodes. We had long become relaxed with each other, and flirted very mildly. He shared a passion for photography with my husband, which of course lead to many an erotic evening with my husband planning a session with both of them taking black and white shots of me wearing very little.

This brings me to my dress code for hot summer days in NYC, which was simple -- a business suit! Yes that is just a suit. No underwear. This was another reason why it was difficult to get to the station on time!

This particular day was a hot Thursday and the start of a long weekend for us, so feeling naughty, horny, etc. I chose a fun suit that had lots of zips. It was a smart grey suit but instead of buttons on the blouse it had a zip, and the pockets had zips, but also did the short tight skirt, with zips on each thigh. The fun part was that a business suit became a sexy slutty outfit later; just buy unzipping the blouse down a few inches, and the skirt upwards a few inches.

Well, sure enough, Charles, my black travel companion, was on the train this morning, and was taken by my fun suit. As we neared Manhattan he asked which train I was taking home, and joked that he was going to pray to the voodoo god of zips during his lunch break.

I thought no more of our encounter during the day, as we had never been on the same train home, but that evening when I got to the station and checked the information board a voice behind me said " Delayed! we have time for a cocktail"

Well, we ended up having a couple of cocktails and then grabbing a large white wine to go. By the time we changed trains at Jamaica I was feeing no pain. The run from there home was still over an hour, so we headed to the front of train as only the front 3 carriages platformed at out local station. What a pleasure, when we got to the first carriage to find it almost empty. It's amazing that I had become so used to being naked under my suits, that it was only when I reached up to stow my briefcase in the overhead it occurred to me that I was probably showing Charles a lot of tanned skin!! It was probably that not- so- innocent thought that was my downfall, because I was now suddenly VERY horny.

By the time Charles had returned from the men's room I had slipped off my business pumps, and rested my feet on the seat opposite. His seat across from me probably gave him a fine view of my long legs, and that was when he joked "I guess the voodoo spell on your zips didn't work, 'cos they are all in place". I was already in the mood to tease so replied that the zips were working just fine, and to prove my point raised the zip on my thigh as high as it would go on my right leg, and then slowly repeated the show on my left thigh.

Charles then rested his right hand on my ankle and began to lightly massage my ankle and foot. I must say it felt really good after a day in heels, and when he raised my foot onto his thigh I didn't mind at all that he had gently 'forced' me to open my thighs just a little. His strong hands were both relaxing and erotic as he caressed my right foot, and when he lifted my legs and moved into the seat directly opposite me I was pretty sure that he could see straight up my skirt as far as my bare pussy. I enjoyed that thought, as he started to massage my left foot.

I was now content to play, and so placed my refreshed right foot gently in his crotch. No surprise to find there a delicious lump of manhood straining his pants. Encouraged by my reaction his hands were soon caressing my calves, and very quickly after that between my knees and massaging my thighs.

By now my skirt was riding high on my thighs, and there was no doubt that my increasingly wet and horny pussy was in clear view to him. When he reached my labia I couldn't suppress that moan of pleasure that I felt, and at that point spread my legs and lifted my skirt waist high so that I could watch him pleasure me.

As he leaned forward in his seat to enjoy the view and the exploration of my tunnel, I spread my thighs as wide as a girl can, and told him to slide his finger into me. His hands were large, so the sensation of his middle finger parting my labia, and slipping the whole way into my opening was delightful. Looking down, the contrast between my smooth mound and his large black hands was delightful. I had no need to tell him to fuck me slowly with his fingers, but I enjoyed saying it anyway.

At certain times of the month my pussy juice is white and creamy, and as Charles rhythmic finger fucking took me closer to orgasm my juice was as thick and white as I have ever experienced. He loved the site of it on his hand, and I could smell my own sex as I reached orgasm.

I struggled to suppress my cries of pleasure as I went way over the top, and when I returned to some level of normality was delighted to look down and see Charles' hand still buried between my thighs. As I eased myself off his fingers it was amazing to see both middle and index finger buried all the way into my pussy. His two fingers together were bigger than some cocks I have had, and my juice, white and slick, looked delightful on his skin.

We were now only 15 minutes from our home station, which gave me enough time to make myself ladylike, and to ponder that I hadn't got to see, or play, with that delightful package I had discovered in his pants. However, the weather Gods were about to help me out in that little (or, as I soon found out, very large) matter.

To be completed with love and lust.

Alex xx

alexfun
alexfun
8 Followers