Fun on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers

While one guy knelt behind her the other positioned himself at her side, as she was now on her hands and knees he was able to reach out and cup her breasts squeezing them in turn gently manipulating the hard nipples between forefinger and thumb causing Jules to take a sharp gasp of breath.

He gave them one last squeeze then ran his hand down her body between her legs,

her body stiffened and she let out a little moan as he touched her clit making her gasp and jerk each time he rubbed a finger over it.

Sensing she was nearly close to orgasm the guy fingering her pussy increased the speed of his thrusts pushing his fingers so deep his hand made a wet slapping sound with each stroke.

The sound of his fingers in her sopping pussy was suddenly drowned out by Jules gasps as she collapsed forward onto her forearms, clamping her thighs tight around the hand still stroking her pussy as her orgasm hit making her tremble and shake. Juices flooded from her pussy and over the hand trapped between her legs.

Suddenly aware of where they were the two guys looked around to make sure no one had been alerted by her cries.

There was no need to worry as the beach was all but deserted, a few people had walked past but not close enough so that they would have noticed.

Besides it was that time of day when most people had headed back to their hotel to get ready for the evening meal so we were now pretty much alone.

Jules looked really out of breath and flushed when she turned over to thank them.

She looked fantastic laying there, a slight sheen of sweat glistening on her breasts, thighs damp with her juices, she had her legs closed ,just a little of her slit was visible.

Both guys were gazing at the spot between her legs while trying to hide the erections peeking over the tops of their shorts.

Jules smiled and said.

"You guys look a little uncomfortable there. I won't let you do anything else but you can take care of yourselves while you look at me if you want to."

They both glanced in my direction both unsure and embarrassed.

"I have to take this sun lounger back so I will meet you back at the hotel."

I said to Jules. "Have fun." And with that I left them to it.

J

As Steve left I said.

"How about it, do you want to cum on me?"

Both of them said "Yes." And after looking around to see there was no one about they pulled their shorts down letting their hard cocks spring free, little silvery trails dripping from the ends indicating how turned on they had been playing with me.

"Is this what you would like to see?" I said, spreading my legs and enjoying the attention. I watched them stroking their cocks as they looked down on me.

I massaged my breasts taking a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezing it gently, sending ripples of pleasure through my body adding to the tingling in my loins. I pulled my bikini all the way down my thighs then stroked a finger between my legs spreading my lips and totally exposing myself.

Both of them were staring at my pussy as they worked a hand up and down their hard cocks, I got them to move so that they were kneeling either side of me.

"I want you to watch me get off while I look at you." I said.

"And then I want to watch you cum on me."

They both gasped as I slid two fingers into my hot, wet pussy the smooth walls of my vagina contracted, squeezing them as I pushed my fingers as deep as I could, imagining it was one of them filling me up.

I gently moved my fingers in and out as I watched the guys work on their cocks; one was pulling the foreskin back and forth over the purple angry looking head, pre cum coated his fingers and dribbled down the shaft. The other guy was pinching just below the head of his cock with thumb and forefinger and rubbing the shaft with the fingers of his other hand.

Both of them seemed to be just a few strokes away, everything seemed to be centred on my pussy.

I wanted to watch but most of all though I wanted to cum before they did.

I arched my back and raised my hips opening myself up further to their gaze as I grazed my fingers over my clit pushing me over the edge, my body stiffened as waves of pleasure consume me I pressed my hand to my pussy and just held it there as my juices flooded from between my legs once more, leaving me panting for breath, exhausted and spent.

Suddenly I heard a voice crying. "Oh fuck yes."

I felt a splash of warm liquid hit my breasts making me instinctively tense my body. A second squirt hit my belly and I felt it run into my navel, pooling in the middle of my stomach and running down my sides. He quickly straddled one leg and aimed his cock at my pussy, a silvery jet arching across my stomach and over my mons.

He adjusted his aim and the next few spurts trickle across my labia, dribbling down over my lips and pooling under my buttocks.

He continued to pump his hand as the last few dribbles landed wetly on my thigh.

He then shuffled back and quickly tucked himself back into his shorts, bright red.

I turned to look at the other guy, he seemed to be a bit more in control but was biting his bottom lip, face screwed up in concentration.

He saw me looking and said.

"Will you turn over for me so I can do it on your ass?"

I hesitated a moment then turned on my front.

He positioned himself behind me gently pushing my legs further apart so that he could kneel between them. My stomach flipped as felt his hand on my left buttock spreading my cheek exposing me as he had done earlier when they were sneaking peeks while massaging sun lotion in.

I felt wonderfully exposed, the level of my arousal increasing once again.

His hand was hot on my cheek and I could feel him rocking slightly as he worked at his cock, suddenly he tensed, there was a moments pause then felt his spunk splash over my buttocks and between my cheeks.

He was leaning over me so close that I felt the end of his cock just tickle my buttocks and I couldn't help but lift my hips a little so that it rested between them.

I could feel it jerking against me as his spunk spilled out, flowed down the cleft between my cheeks and over my pussy coating the already wet and sticky labia, dripping from between my legs to pool under me.
He finally stepped away and I turned over dragging the towel around me as I did so mopping their mess from my body as he tucked himself away.

They both thanked me for an interesting afternoon and asked if they would see me on the beach again.

"You never know." I said, kissed them both on the cheek.

Not bothering to dress I just wrapped the sarong around me, gathered up my things and made my way back to the hotel almost naked.

Back at the room Steve had left me a message saying that he would meet me in the bar. I took a long hot shower and changed before joining him.

He smiled as I walked in and ordered a drink.

"Well, tell me what happened" he said.

He listened intently as I described what had happened; when I got to the part where the penis had brushed against my buttocks he raised his eyebrow.

"Wow and I bet that you wanted to sit right back onto it didn't you?"

I took another sip of my drink. "Of course I did in one way, but in another that would have been going too far for me." I paused. "Well at the moment."

Describing everything that had happened I could feel myself getting wet as I told him how I had walking back to the hotel in just my sarong.

His eyes lit up. "And were there any second glances?"

"Promise you won't be angry." I said.

"Why on earth would I be angry with you?" he said a little puzzled.

"Well when I got to the hotel steps the breeze kind of lifted the sarong from my legs."

He laughed. "And why would I be angry with that?"

I took a deep breath. "Because I pretended I hadn't noticed and kept walking along with it blown to one side knowing full well that everyone could see my pussy."

He almost choked on his drink. "And to think last year you wouldn't even go topless."

"I know but I was so turned on I didn't care."

He reached out and slipped a hand along my leg until his fingers brushed my panties.

"Lets go back to the room and see just how turned on you are."

S

Taking the stairs back to our room Jules was walking in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful ass; my cock was hard thinking about her being naked except for the sarong. Waiting until we just few steps away from our floor I reached out and pulled up Jules short dress, running my hand over her pretty little lace panties.

"Let me get a picture of you." I said.

"Ok but only if you make it quick." Jules replied.

"Stuff that how would you like fucking right here and now." I said.

She wiggled her ass.

"You wouldn't dare mister."

I needed no more of an invitation and she squealed as I pulled her dress up over her head in one smooth movement.

She hadn't worn a bra and as her breasts sprang free I reached around squeezing her firm mounds, pinching the nipples and making her yelp.

I pulled her thong panties down a little then went back a couple of steps so that I was looking up at her.

Jules sheer panties did nothing to hide her pussy, the tight little slit was clearly visible through the thin material and I could see that she was damp.

Bringing my camera up, I took a picture.

Jules looked over her shoulder.

"Whatever you are doing hurry up I don't want anyone to catch us."

She said.

I ran my hand over the smooth globes of her buttocks.

"After today I don't think that would bother you." I said.

Holding her hips she let out a little moan as I pressed my tongue against her panties, tasting her through them.

She wiggled her hips away from me and said. "Not here, let's go back to the room."

"It's too late for that." I said holding her close and pressing my hard cock against her.

"I think you should get what you wanted on that beach right here."

She made a half hearted attempt to pull away stepping up onto the little landing and trying to make for the corridor but I grabbed her hips and pressed my hand between her legs using my fingers to push the flimsy material of her panties up into her.

She gasped and tried to turn towards me but I held her steady working my fingers over her pussy until she was moaning and pushing back at me.

Her breathing had quickened, the wetness between her legs giving away her excitement despite her protests. I knew that if she was aroused enough then she might do anything and decided to push it.

"Take off your panties for me Jules, show me what you showed that guy."

She hesitated and I could see that she was trembling, some of it nerves, some of it excitement. Slowly she hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down.

As she slipped them over her hips I took another picture.

"Can we go back to the room now please?"

She said. "I really don't want to get caught naked out here on the stairs."

I put my arm around her and cupped her breast holding her to me then ran my hand over her smooth stomach and down between her legs touching a finger to her damp pussy and very gently drawing it over her clit.

She shuddered and pressed herself back against me rolling her hips as she felt my hard cock digging into her soft cheeks.

"Are you trying to tell me this isn't turning you on?"

As I said this I worked my finger against her sensitive numb knowing full well that she was now past caring.

She turned her head and said. "If we are doing it please make it quick."

"Just stay there a moment." I said then stood back and knelt bringing the camera up once more, taking a picture of her standing completely naked on the landing.

I could just see her smooth pussy peeking out from between her cheeks.

Moving forward I slipped my hand between her thighs and brushed my fingers against her pussy, resting my thumb between her buttocks she tried to move away but I held her against the wall.

She gasped as I ran my fingers over her sopping lips, pressing my fingers into her and working them back and forth as I undid my jeans.

Freeing my cock I rested it along the cleft of her buttocks wetting them with trails of pre cum.

"Is this what you felt when that guy touched you." I said.

Jules squirmed against me.

"Mmm yes." She said.

I eased my fingers from her and took hold of my cock running it back and forth along her slit coating it in her juices, pushing the end between her lips.

Jules gasped and wiggled her hips back so that my length sank inside her.

She tried to rock her hips back and forth but I held her still with one hand on her hip while I reached round with the other and teased her clit with my fingers.

She let out a low moan, her pussy clenched tight around my shaft and I could feel her juices trickling out over my balls as she trembled and pushed back onto me rolling her hips from side to side, caught up in her orgasm.

She had been more turned on than I thought.

Holding her by both hips she groaned as I pulled my cock out, stopping when just the head was inside her. I worked it slowly back and forth as the intensity of her orgasm began to subside then rammed it home, causing Jules to give out a little squeal.

As I started to move in a steady rhythm she pushed her hips back matching my strokes, but after everything that had happened I wasn't sure how long I would be able to hold on, I could tell that she was working up to another orgasm and didn't want to cum before she did, although from the urgency of her movements she wasn't far off.

Jules was leaning forward with both hands on the wall, her hips thrust back at me so I was able to reach between us and rub my fingers over her pussy as I thrust into her.

She loves this and was soon bucking and grinding back at me, I could feel the tightening in my balls as my own orgasm neared and quickened the pace; holding Jules tight to me as, gasping she climaxed, her pussy gripped my cock tight as she shook grinding her hips against me with little moans.

I couldn't hold on any longer and with a grunt pulled back then thrust into her hard my cock jerked and twitched against her slick walls as I spilled my load into her but, as the intensity of my climax died down I was able to quickly pull my cock free and push it between her buttocks before she realised what was going on, applying just enough pressure so that the slick tip of my cock sank into her puckered hole.

"Is this what you wanted when that guy's cock touched you?" I said.

She squealed and tried to pull away but I held her there sending the last few spurts of spunk spilling into her to her tight little hole as I worked my hand back and forth along my shaft.

Suddenly Jules pulled away from me, my cock flopping out of her with a wet 'plop.'

"Oh no, someone's coming up the stairs." she said.

I quickly tucked my cock back in my jeans and gathered up Jules dress and panties.

"Quick, give them here." She said holding out her hand.

I dodged past her and into the corridor that lead to our room.

"No way, I missed you walking back from the beach nearly naked so I want to watch you now."

She looked around desperately but realised if she stayed where she was then the people coming up the stairs would see her, but at the same time if anyone was to walk out the elevator or one of the rooms when she was in the corridor then she would have nowhere to go.

"I can't believe you are making me do this you prick." She said as she pushed past.

I laughed as she walked to our room swinging her hips in an exaggerated way.

When she got to our door she stood with her hands on her hips, legs slightly apart, her thighs wet with our combined juices. She reached down and caught a little dribble of cum on her fingers and rubbed it over her breasts.

"Seen enough?" She said.

I grinned. "I never get enough of watching you."

Jules cocked her head to one side.

"I wasn't talking to you." She said.

I turned around just in time to see one of the apartment doors closing.

"Do you think you can open our door now?" She said, "Because I need a shower, something to eat and a drink."

I thought that was the end of the day's fun but later after a meal Jules insisted on taking the stairs back up to our room.

Half way up she told me to stop, walked several steps ahead then slowly peeled her panties down to her knees and stood with her legs slightly apart exposing her pussy.

My cock was instantly hard.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"All your pictures were close ups of my ass and I want a picture that actually shows where our little adventure took place." She said.

"And then, if you want to, you can give me a repeat performance, you never know, someone might see us." She said with a sly grin.

J&S

julesteve
julesteve
1,494 Followers
12