Fun on the Train

Story Info
Late night fun with a stranger.
2.3k words
4.5
91.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

Shopping for a birthday present after work I bumped into two friends who had insisted that I go for a drink, one thing had lead to another and several glasses of wine later I was rushing to catch the last train home.


Not many people were out this late mid week and I began to feel a little isolated in the dim light of the waiting room, I jumped a bit when the door opened and a youngish looking chap walked in, chatting on his mobile he didn't seem to notice me as he took the seat opposite, leaving me feel rather foolish.

Well groomed and smartly dressed I guessed he had been working late in the nearby office block. He opened up his briefcase, sitting it across his knees, and began sifting through papers as while he continued with his call.

I was wearing a cream blouse, with out a bra, under a thin jacket and a dark pleated skirt, which might have been just a little too short as I caught the young gentleman glancing over the top of his briefcase. I realised that from the angle I was sitting he must have been getting a good flash of inner thigh.

This was two weeks after my first adventure at our party, exposing myself to our friends and the thoughts of that night along with the wine were making me a little horny and a little daring.

Steve had encouraged me to explore my exhibitionist side so I decided to have some fun and slowly crossed my legs resting my calf on my knee. The shortness of my skirt along with the pleats and the way I was sitting caused the material to ride up over my thighs, his eyes widened slightly and I knew he was looking along my leg, following the exposed tanned flesh up to the white cotton of my thong panties.

At that moment the train pulled in breaking the spell, he quickly closed up his briefcase and hurried into the carriage without making eye contact, I followed watching where he sat and picking an aisle seat on the opposite side facing him.

He looked up and I smiled.

I could tell he was a little embarrassed and surprisingly this added to the excitement and so decided it give the poor guy a bit of a thrill, he had turned his head to look out of the window when I smiled but kept glancing back.
Checking round I could see the carriage was empty.

Waiting for him to glance back I took a deep breath, butterflies were dancing in my tummy, I caught his eye and said.

"I know you were looking at me, I don't mind, it was kind of nice."

He must have realised there was no way out
"I'm sorry, but it was distracting, not something you see often."

He kind of stuttered the words out going bright red as he did so.

"Did you like looking up my skirt?"
He went even redder, "I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself."
Shifting in my seat, moving my leg so that my one knee faced out into the aisle I said
"I didn't ask you to be sorry I asked if you liked it"

He hesitated for a moment then said. "It was very nice."
"Did you think it was sexy?"

He shifted in his seat, "Yes"
Running my fingers along my blouse I popped one of the buttons open.
"It's a long journey, we are alone would you like me to tease you again."
His eyes went wide. "How do you mean."

Popping another button and leaning slightly forward so that he could see a generous amount of cleavage I licked my lips and said.
"I really don't mind you looking but you mustn't touch, it's very unlikely that we'll see each other again, this journey is unusual for me so we can have some fun if you follow my rules."

As I said this I lifted my foot up onto the seat I was freshly waxed and the silky material of my skirt easily slipped along my leg allowing him a brief glimpse of smooth inner thigh and panties.

"Interested?"
He loosened his tie and shifted position again and I wondered if he was getting hard already "Yes, I'm interested." He replied.
Swinging my leg into the aisle I slowly slipped my skirt up around my waist, parting my legs so that he could see the damp crotch.

"Do you like thong panties?"

Again he shifted "Yes they're very sexy."


I pressed my fingers to the top of them so that they pulled tight outlining my mound and slit
"Can you see them getting wet in the crotch?"

He leaned across the aisle to get a closer look and nodded yes

"That's because I enjoy showing you them."
As he shifted forward I could see the huge bulge growing in his trousers.
"Would you like me to take them off?"


"I don't know." He stammered.

"If I take them off you would be able to see my pussy, do you want to see it?"

He was leaning right into the aisle hands clasped in his lap hiding his growing erection, without taking his eyes off my panties he whispered, "Please."

Pulling the leg to one side so that he just had a little peek of my pink lips I said.

"I don't know, is your cock stiff thinking about it?"
His voice was very quiet and he looked up and down the aisle double checking we were alone before saying. "Yes, very."

It was time to see how far he would go.

"If I show you my pussy will you show me your cock?"

He looked horrified, "I can't, not in here."

Letting my skirt fall back I said, "What are you afraid of?"


He again looked up and down the carriage, "What if someone comes?"

"Watch how much I care." I said

Sitting back I unfastened my skirt and pulled it from around me folding it neatly, placing it on the seat along with my jacket then I unfastened the rest of my blouse slipping the material aside uncovering my bare breasts.

Scooting down in the seat I pulled my panties up tight, stretching the fabric over my mound the crease of the slit clearly outlined against the damp cotton.

Rubbing my other hand against them I said.

"I will take these off but I want to see what effect I am having on you."

Turning his head sideways once again checking the carriage he said.

"You just want me to get it out?"

He watched amazed as I ran my fingers over my stiff nipples twisting the hard nubs.

"I bet you'd like to watch as I play with myself, well I want the same, masturbate as you look at me and we can both have fun getting off with each other."
Slipping one hand inside the top of my panties I pushed my hips up so that he could see the movement of my fingers as I stroked them over my slit.


This was far too much for him undoing his zip he fished his penis out catching it in the folds of his trousers in his haste, once free it stood proudly erect from a nest of dark pubic hair, his hand was tight around it and he stood facing my seat, leaning into the side of it one arm steadying himself against the swaying of the train.

Swinging myself round so that I could lie across the two seats I looked up at him, closed my legs, hooked my thumbs into the sides of my thong and grinning mischievously wiggled them down slowly over my hips, down my thighs, over my knees, then lifted both feet together up and out of them.

Placing them beside me on the seat I brought my legs down keeping them together, hands resting lightly on my knees and grinned.


"Remember you mustn't touch."
He nodded yes.

"If I open my legs and show you everything, will you stroke your cock for me instead of just holding it?"

Instead of waiting for an answer I gently opened my thighs giving him a little peek.


He once again checked the carriage, guiltily then moved his hand to the end of his prick, squeeze it over the foreskin pulling it back exposing the glistening head as his hand moved down the shaft.

I watched him while gently running my fingers over my pussy and as promised I opened my legs as wide as possible, putting one foot on the floor, resting the other foot on the back of the seat by his arm exposing everything to him.

Placing the tips of my fingers either side of my glistening outer labia I spread them wide, then gently moving the fingers of one hand between the more tender inner lips exposed the delicious pink centre, droplets of juice wet my fingers as I slipped them inside, the situation so erotic that I forgot myself and moaned quietly as I moved them slowly in and out.


He was moving his hand much faster now as I asked him if he liked my pussy

"Yes" the word hissed out as his hand worked along the shaft, the end was swollen and angry looking, pre cum dribbled from the end over his fingers.

"I like your pussy." He whispered and his hand moved faster.

Putting on a show and masturbating in public for the pleasure of a complete stranger was the hottest and most daring thing I had ever done, knowing he was willing to take a risk just to see me nude made me feel so sexy, and knowing that he was wanking because I was now naked and open to him, doing it both because of me and for me made me feel so in control.

Moving my fingers up to my clitoris I started to rub my slick fingers over the swollen nub, my juices were dribbling out and down between my legs following the contours until it pooled under my ass, I needed to cum so badly.


"You wish it was your fingers in my wet pussy, don't you?"
His eyes were closed in concentration as he said

"Oh yes."

My legs started to tremble as the first wave of my orgasm hit

"You'd like to fuck me right now, wouldn't you?"

His hand moved faster as he said

"Yes I want to cum in you so bad."

My legs were trembling as I rubbed harder over my clitoris, juices flooded over the fingers working in my pussy, coating my thighs and soaking the seat under my bum, gasping I let loose, hitting orgasm as noisily as I dare.

Panting I opened my eyes just in time to see him reach for a handkerchief.

I don't know what made me say it but I yelled out

"Don't do that, cum all over me, cum for me!"

His cock jerked and pumped thick white cum, the first arc of semen hit me right between the breasts, I quickly rubbed it in to stop it dribbling down onto my open blouse ,the second hit my lower belly the third right between my legs, some of it hitting my thigh, some my pussy.

When he was done he quickly pushed his cock back in his trousers, once again looking nervously around.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I said.


"Yes that's probably the most exciting thing I've ever done."

He looked down at my sticky body. "How will you clean that up?"

This was going to be the naughtiest thing I had done yet.

"I'm not going to, it's your mess so you are going to take that hankie and some wet wipes I have in my bag and clean it off for me."

He reached for the wipes that I held out then withdrew his hand.

"What happened to no touching?"


I smiled and pointed to his crotch,

"Now that little chap is happy I am sure we can risk it."
He took one of the wipes and began cleaning the sticky mess from between my breasts; he slowly ran his fingers over my nipples.

I looked down, "I don't think it got me there."

"Not sure," he said and rubbed his thumb hard over the nub.

He continued to wipe my breasts in soft circles, squeezing slightly then moved on to my belly and once that was done trailed his hand down to my damp thighs.

He hesitated for a moment, "Are you sure you want me to wipe everywhere?"

In answer I simply guided his hand between my legs; there was already a fresh trickle of juice from the attention my nipples had received.

First he just wiped my inner thighs, then when the sticky residue had been cleaned off them he very gently wiped along my slit, teasing the lips apart ever so slightly.

I shuddered at his touch, moving my hips.

He wiped again but this time a little harder.

He took a second wet wipe and very gently rubbed it in little circles over my clitoris.

By this time my pussy was soaked again and this time when he drew his fingers over me there was no tissue in his hand, instead he pushed two fingers inside of me stroking them against my velvety walls, I bucked my hips against him and he increased the pressure on my clit, pumping the fingers gently in and out of me.

Grabbing his wrist I held his hand still while I bucked and thrashed on his fingers fucking them, my second orgasm coming as strong as the first.

He sat back in his seat watching as I caught my breath, cleaned myself up and got dressed, picking up my panties I pressed them against my still damp pussy then tossed them to him.

"A little souvenir, think of me next time you masturbate."

He pressed them against his nose "I'll certainly do that."

The train pulled in just 10 minutes later and I hailed a cab wanting to get home for a hot bath, glass of wine and a good long session making love to Steve while I told him of my adventure.
JXX

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers