Fun Summers Day

Story Info
A man's exhibitions lead to more fun.
1.1k words
4.13
48.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukfunguy
ukfunguy
65 Followers

The day started wonderfully with bright sunshine and the prospect of temperatures staying high all day. I decided to put on pair of shorts that do not cover much and a t-shirt before heading down to the local park.

After arriving at the park I picked a spot that was secluded but not to secluded that no one would be walking past and then led in a way which allowed anyone walking past to get a clear view of my cock dangling just about inside my shorts.

A couple of people walked past me in the first hour, some coming back for a second glance while pretending that they were not really looking.

A while later, a lady walked past whom I would have estimated to have been about 40 years old – a little older than myself but she looked to have a great figure that was being shown off by a figure hugging skirt and blouse. She was no shy about looking and my cock grew hard under her stare.

'Nice spot you've picked here, mind if I join you?' she asked

'Please feel free to do so.' I replied, perhaps a little to urgently.

As she sat down I noticed that she was not wearing a bra at all, and although her breasts were not large they were a good size and seemed to have nice pointy nipples. She sat down very close and allowed a hand to drop against my leg only inches from were my hard cock was now pointing out of my shorts.

'Are you going to play with that nice cock for me?'

I needed no encouragement and started playing gently with my cock, easing myself around to give her a good view. She started massaging her breasts and allowed her skirt to ride high giving me a view of some lacy yellow knickers.

She stopped playing and knelt over me slowly teasing her tongue around the top of my circumcised cock before easing her mouth down over my length.

'God, that feels great.' I told her as I unbuttoned her blouse, and quickly taking a handful of lovely soft breast, tweaking a hard nipple between my fingers.

After a couple of minutes she said 'Lets not have you cum to quickly. I want to save that for later.'

She pushed me back onto the grass and pulled her skirt up, pulling down her knickers to reveal a nicely shaven pussy. Dropping down onto me she allowed her skirt to drop back down slightly although anyone walking past would still get an eyeful.

As she pushed herself onto my cock I was surprised at how wet she already was and I slipped into her with ease. I slipped my hands around to cup her ass, trying to bring her skirt back up to a level where I could gain full access.

I managed to get a hand underneath her skirt and quickly slipped a finger around to play with her tight little asshole and got a slight moan from her as I teased her opening. My finger slipped forward to her pussy for some lubrication before sliding back up and easing into her ass, feeling her impale herself on both my cock and finger at the same time.

A young couple suddenly appeared and they paused taking in the scene before them. I expected them to just have a look and then walk on but to my surprise they came over and sat down about 5 feet from us and started to kiss and grope each other.

'Looks like we are not the only horny ones around here.' The lady on top of me told me

'Why don't you both come a little closer?' I said directly to them and neither seemed to need much encouragement as they both got up and came over.

'Get your cock out and let me have a suck.' the older woman said to the young guy.

The young guy did as he was asked and flopped out a quickly hardening cock that looked to be about 7 inches long. The cock quickly disappeared into a waiting mouth while the young girl moved over to me and pulled up her dress to reveal a smoothly shaven pussy with no knickers. She crouched down over my face as my tongue rose up to meet her, teasing around her lips before plunging deep into her.

The older lady was reaching forward now pulling the young girl to her and groping her breasts, while the girls partner had the other woman's breasts out of her blouse and was playing with both of them, his cock still deep in her mouth.

I was close to cumming as the young girl moved slightly allowing me to move to tongue to her asshole tasting the wonderful earthiness. This pushed me over the edge and I started shooting large amounts of cum in the older lady as she bucked up and down on my cock.

The young guy came shortly after leaving her with a mouthful of cum even though she had swallowed quite a bit. She leaned forward to the young girl and kissed her deeply allowing her to taste her own partners cum from another woman..

'Swap with me.' The older woman told the young girl 'I want this man to lick out his cum.'

The young girl got up and allowed the older woman to come and sit on my face.

'Young man – come and fuck my ass while I get licked out.'

The young guy came around above my head, his balls flopping onto my face as he positioned himself at the entrance to her ass. The young girl sank her own pussy down onto my cock as her partner slid into the other woman's ass. My own cum mixed with the pussy of the older woman tasted wonderfully erotic and dirty.

Everyone was now moaning, caught up in their own land of pleasure, they young girl on my cock felt so tight and it was not long before I felt my self cumming again and as could feel the balls of the guy tensing and knew he was about to fill the older woman's ass.

All four of us collapsed onto the grass breathing deeply. I kissed the young girl and grasped her tiny breasts before both her and hey partner got up and got dressed'

'Thanks for the fun.' The young guy said to both of us.

'Thank you as well.' I told them as they both walked off.

Myself and the older woman played together for another five minutes before she allowed me to walk her home and made me promise to visit her one evening.....who was I to disagree?

ukfunguy
ukfunguy
65 Followers