Fun Trip to Six Flags by Adam

Story Info
Young couple's trip to Six Flags over Georgia.
1.8k words
4.42
42.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,332 Followers

I've been dying to tell someone of my wife's and my exciting and fun filled trip to 'Six Flags over Georgia' this past summer. We had gone there for our fifth wedding anniversary; well we had gone to Atlanta actually, 'Six Flags' was a last minute decision. Her family now lives in the Atlanta area after moving there from our hometown of Burlington, Vermont and we hadn't seen them since our wedding.

Denise and I got married right after high school and I joined the 'Air Force' and got stationed on the island of Guam. They said I could be stationed there 1 ½ years by myself or 3 years if I brought my wife alone. Hello! 3 years on a tropical island with my young horny wife with no family around to bother us. Easy decision!

We both enjoyed our time in Guam. The weather in Guam runs between 70 degrees to 85 degrees year round, which sure beats the winters in Vermont. Denise eventually started wearing less clothing around than she did at home back in Burlington, Vermont which didn't bother me a bit. After the first year, I don't think she opened her dresser drawer that contained her bras and after the second year, she almost quit wearing panties. The only time she wore them was when she wore her short dresses or skirts and then they were mostly thongs. As far as I knew, she never went pantiless under her skirts or dresses, except once when she once wore a long formal dress to a 'New Years' fancy dress ball we attended, and she didn't want 'VPL".

Her normal everyday attire was usually just a tight tank-top, a halter top and some short-shorts. She finally got her a thong bikini to wear on the base beach after almost a year there when she noticed that almost every girl there was wearing one. Something she said she would have never done back at home.

The Air Force sent me to Norton Air Base in California the last 6 months of my military life and when I got out we went to Atlanta to visit her family for a while before moving to Florida where I had a job offer waiting for me.

The third weekend home, we decided to get away by ourselves for a bit and decided to go to 'Six Flags'. I asked Denise to wear one of her smaller halter-tops and her very short jean skirt for me. Denise said she had no problem with that but said she needed to wear something under it besides panties because she knew her crotch would be in full view in that skirt every time she sat down. I told her to wear her little black bikini swimsuit bottom. She smiled and said, "Yes, that would work fine."

So soon after breakfast, we dressed and headed to 'Six Flags'. I wore some cargo shorts with many pockets so I could carry a lot of things. In one I had my wallet, which was inside a zip-lock baggy to keep everything dry. In another I carried some extra cash, in a baggy for easy access. And in another I sneaked a couple pair of Denise's panties I hoped I could talk her into later that day.

The yellow halter-top she wore was just big enough to look respectable but thin enough I could just see her nipples. Between the halter and her low-rise jean skirt was a good 8inches of well-tanned bare mid-riff. She looked hot!

On the first ride we rode, I noticed that Denise was right. After attempting to pull her skirt down as she sat, it was still sitting so high on her legs, her crotch was still easy to see and some young teenager was staring right at it. I looked where he was looking, and then looked at Denise and she was smiling while looking at the kid.

I leaned over to her and said, "It looks like you don't mine some kid looking at your swimsuit covered crotch. I wonder how you would feel if he was looking at panties instead of you swimsuit? Do you now wish you had of worn panties?" She looked at me and gave me a big smile and said 'Maybe.' This continued the next couple hours and a few more rides, except she gave up pulling down her skirt when she sat.

We took a break and had lunch and Denise told me she needed to go to the restroom. I stopped her and reached into one of my pockets and gave her one of her black thong panties. I said to her, "How about putting these on for me honey and bring what you wearing back to me. Let's see how much fun you can have now." She looked at what I put in her hands and she had a surprised look on her face and then she smiled and said, "OK, I will if you really want me too."

Denise made me proud and hard the next couple of hours. She didn't change anything from the way she acted that morning except that now people were looking at her panties. She sat in the same no big deal way! Except now I could easily make out her camel-toe in the tight cotton panties.

While we were in line, I even reached under the back of her skirt a couple times to rub her bare ass and she didn't even try to stop me, just the opposite. The second time I did it; she turned and faced me and gave me a big wet kiss as I grabbed both her bare ass cheeks in my hands. She had never let me grope her in public before. Not even in her thong bikini while on the beaches back on Guam!

Around 3 pm, we were sitting in the shade near a snack bar sucking down a couple of soft drinks when I jokingly asked her if she was getting horny letting the guys see her panties. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "You bet I am! Why don't you reach down and see just how wet I am?" I called her bluff and reached down then and there with people around us. Her panties were sopping wet and I don't mean wet from the water rides.

I reached into another pocket I told her, "Those are sopping wet, you should get out of them, here, go put these on and bring me those back." Her eyes got big when I gave her a pair of thin light blue g-string panties but then she smiled and stood saying, "Your wish is my command." She was back in a couple minutes handing me her wet black panties. I put then in one of my pockets, took her hand and headed for the rapids ride as Denise said, "Let the fun begin!"

When we got on the ride I let Denise go first and I noticed she sat across from three young men and they quickly noticed her blue panties and I swear that just before she sat down she lifted up the back of her skirt before she sat down. We got splashed on the first time we rode the ride that day but this time we got completely soaked. Denise's yellow halter-top became transparent! Her nipples were very visible and you could easily see her hairless pussy right through her thin wet light blue panties.

She looked down and seen how exposed she was and then she started laughing. She looked at the boys staring at her with their mouths open and spread her arms and said to them, "Looks like I got a bit wet doesn't it, and I hope you guys don't mine, but I'm having fun!" Denise got off the ride and never made one attempt in covering herself up. She walked, no, strutted down the paths to the next ride which was a roller-coaster, with her chest pushed out letting anyone and everyone see her nipples thru her wet top.

It was surprising how short the line was when we got there, I kissed her and told her I was proud of her and was glad she was having fun showing off. Then I asked her if she was going to lift her skirt again when she sat down. She smiled and told me she hadn't thought about it but just might if it was a guy coming down the cars to make sure the lap-bars were locked. When we got to the entry area Denise turned to me smiling and told me it was a guy checking the lock-bars.

When we sat down, Denise pulled the skirt up and sat on her bare ass. Her wet blue panties were completely uncovered and I couldn't help myself and reached over and stroked her pussy, Denise closed her eyes and moaned, until I seen the guy coming our way. Denise opened her eyes and looked him square in his eyes as he checked our lap-bar. Luckily we were in the last row and he stopped and started at Denise's crotch a couple seconds. He probably couldn't believe her was almost seeing her pussy.

When we started our climb up, I reached over and pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger into her wet pussy and managed to bring her to an orgasm before we were halfway through the ride. When we climbed from the car, the same guy was there to help us out. I seen Denise pull her skirt back down as she stood but I didn't see if she checked to see if her panties back in place. If she didn't, that fellow may have got a good look at her pussy.

Denise said she had to go pee after we got off the ride and when she returned, she reached out to me and said, "He put these in one of you pockets. I don't think I need these anymore today." It was her blue panties. My lovely wife was now pantiless under her little jean skirt in public. Something I had dreamed about her doing but I never thought she would ever do. I knew that if she ever sat down the rest of the day, her pussy would be on display. I didn't know if she was planning on doing that or not, but I would love to see her do it. I just hope I can get her to go pantiless for me more often.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up saying, "OK, let's go ride that roller coaster again so you'll have time to get me off again." This was definitely not the same shy girl I married back in Vermont; I love this one even more! After that ride, which she let the guy checking lap-bars get a good look at her bare pussy, she pulled me into a restroom and had me fuck her.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,332 Followers