Fun Weekend

Story Info
Two lovers get away from it all.
1.8k words
3.42
25.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you got your mail on Monday you saw that I had sent you a card. When you opened it up, you saw a note inside that intrigued you and made you wonder what I had in mind. It said...

Be ready to go at 6:00 on Friday night, because we're going somewhere special for the weekend. Don't worry about packing a bag. I'll have some surprises waiting for you. Just put on a sexy outfit to wear on Friday, and I'll see you at 6:00.

Kisses,
Me

As the week went on, your anticipation built, trying to guess what we would be doing, and where we would be going. Finally Friday afternoon arrived, and you were dressed up in an outfit that was both cute and sexy at the same time...a short, black skirt, a white sleeveless blouse that buttoned down the front, and black sandals...underneath you wore a matching set of a sheer, white lace bra and even lacier thong panties.

At 6:00, you heard your doorbell and opened your door to find me standing there with a bouquet of a dozen red roses and a smile on my face. You watched my eyes as I admired how pretty you looked, and you saw my smile get bigger, showing you how attracted I am to you. We embraced and hugged each other tight, the excitement and anticipation obvious in both of us.

The next thing you saw was your first surprise. Instead of my car, you saw a white stretch limo with pitch-black windows parked in the street. We almost ran down to the limo and hopped in the back. After we shut the door, the limo started moving, and it was obvious that the driver already knew where to go, so it was still a mystery to you where we're going.

As you looked around the limo, you could see that we have all the privacy we needed. The back of the limo was completely cut off from the front where the driver was. The only way we could communicate with him was through a microphone that we could turn on and off as we pleased. Looking around more, you saw a few more fun things. A built-in ice chest, with several bottles of champagne on ice. A small suitcase with the lid flipped open, filled with a bunch of clothes that are obviously for you! Next to the suitcase are two boxes with ribbons tied around them...one about a foot square, and the other one about the size of a shoebox.

First, you start looking through the suitcase, lifting up each outfit one by one. There is a yellow spring dress, with thin straps and flowers printed on it. There is a black minidress, with a low cut neck in front and back. There is a white bikini, with thin straps on top, and bottoms cut to ride over your hips, and small in back...enough to cover your cute little butt, but not too much!

Next you untie the ribbon on the first box, the larger of the two. Inside you see a lot of colorful lingerie. On top, there are two matching sets of bras and thongs. The first set is emerald green and is made of very silky smooth satin...they are very delicate... the bra straps are spaghetti straps, and the thong has tiny strings running from the front to the back of the panties. Just feeling the satiny, silky material starts you thinking about how sensuous it will feel when you're wearing them. The second set is light baby blue and very sheer and lacy. They are so sheer that after one look at them, you know that when you're wearing them your nipples and pussy will faintly show through the lacy material.

Underneath the sets of bras and panties, more lingerie is waiting for you. You reach in and lift out a black, one-piece bodysuit, only it's not like an ordinary bodysuit. It is made almost like a corset on top, with shoulder straps and lacy edges everywhere...and, like a corset, it stops just below your bellybutton. The bottom of the one-piece consists of two sheer, black thigh-high hose, with lacy tops. The corset top and the hose are connected by two lacy garters that connect at the sides, over your hips, from the bottom of the corset to the top of the hose. One look and you know that your pussy and ass will be totally exposed when you're wearing it.

The last piece of lingerie in the box is a red lacy teddy with a g-string in back and tiny spaghetti straps up top...the cups are cut very low in the middle, and you know that they will be barely big enough to cover your breasts.

After letting you see all the outfits and lingerie that I brought for you for the weekend, I pour you some champagne as the limo keeps moving on. As you sip your champagne, you look out the window and see that we're on our way into the mountains, but you still don't know where we're going to end up.

We're talking and laughing and drinking more champagne, holding hands and giving each other gentle kisses. Then all of a sudden, I take your glass and put it away with mine. I turn back to you, and without saying a word, I touch your chin gently, and kiss you full on the lips. I'm not kissing you like I was a few minutes earlier. This kiss is stronger, more urgent...you can feel how intensely I want you and you kiss back harder too. Our tongue tips are moving together, as we kiss and lick faster. I trace my tongue down to your neck and shoulder, kissing you there and gently nibbling your soft skin. My hands are caressing you, one on your arm, the other resting lightly on your thigh, my fingers teasing your inner thigh.

You move your hand between my legs and can feel how hard my cock is, pressing through my jeans. You run your fingertips up and down it, tracing its outline over my jeans, pausing at the tip to caress and squeeze it. You can feel how warm and hard it is. I move up close to your ear, and nibble on your earlobe and then whisper..."I want you to suck it for me, now, right here, in the limo".

You grin at me sexily and move so you're kneeling on the limo carpet, and reach up and undo my belt and toss it over your shoulder onto the other limo seat. I watch you intently as you reach up again and unbutton and unzip my jeans, pulling them down until they're completely off. My boxers are still on, and you can see my cock is pressing against them, extending them. Before you touch them, you move up and help me lift off my shirt, leaving me with only my boxers on. Then you kiss your way down to them, and slide them off, so I'm sitting in front of you with my cock hard and throbbing, waiting for you. You caress my thighs with your fingernails as you move back up, until your mouth is above me, open and wet. I see you extend your tongue, and then I feel it, flicking across the tip of my cock, running all around the head. You use your tongue on me so good, running it up and down my shaft, licking me all over, getting my cock nice and wet. You move back up and slowly take just the head inside your mouth, wrapping your lips around it, letting me feel your lips and tongue teasing my cockhead. As you do this, you hold the shaft in your hand and stroke it slowly up and down as you move your head slowly from side to side, and twist your mouth around the head. Ohhh, your mouth feels so good on me!

Just when I'm feeling like I can't take it anymore, you take me out of your mouth and lick your way down my shaft to my balls, while still stroking my shaft slowly the whole time. You begin licking my balls, running your tongue all over them, making them wet and slippery. Then you begin gently sucking on them, first one then the other, taking them between your lips and moving your mouth on them slowly and gently. You are blowing my mind! I love the way you make me feel!

You hear me moaning so much, you know what I need you to do. You move back up, look me in the eye, and slowly start taking my cock into your mouth again. Only this time you don't stop at my cockhead...you keep going, taking my cock deeper, sucking on it, until it brushes the back of your throat. Still you keep going, taking all of it in, so deep that my balls are almost touching your chin. You feel so amazing, your mouth and throat are so warm and wet on me, taking me in, I can feel you sucking as you start to move up and down on it. You begin to suck it harder, moving faster on me, making my cock very slippery and wet. Your hand easily glides up and down my shaft, stroking me harder as you continue working on me with your mouth. You start to suck my cock harder now, more intensely...I can hear the wet, slurping sounds you're making as you suck on it, and I can hear you moaning along with me. I can tell that you are so turned on and you want to feel my cum shooting in your mouth so you can taste all of it. I am arching my back, fucking your mouth as you suck..."ohhhh you are driving me wild...you're going to make me cum baby"

When you hear me say that, you bring your other hand up and caress and lightly squeeze my balls while you keep sucking and stroking my throbbing hard, hot, wet cock. I am fucking your mouth so hard that the head is brushing against your throat on every thrust, I'm giving you all of it. I start moaning harder and you can feel my balls tightening up as I start to explode, shooting my cum hard into your mouth.

You can taste it, and you start to suck me even harder and start swallowing it, still sucking me and teasing my balls, coaxing even more cum from me. A little bit of it drips down your chin, and I softly scoop it up with my finger and hold it there for you to lick up, while you softly suck on my fingertip. I am so overcome from my orgasm, I pull you up next to me and hand you back your champagne glass so we can both toast our first sexual encounter of the weekend, with big smiles on our faces!