Fun With Aunt Sally Ch. 2

Story Info
She teaches him a new trick.
1.5k words
4.33
296k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day all I could think about was sex with Aunt Sally. I had actually masturbated for her and then fucked her too. My cock was constantly hard it seemed. I wondered what fun we might enjoy next. She was very sexy and I sure hoped she had some more fun things in mind. I was watching some tv when I heard her calling my name.

"Bobby", she called. "Could you come to your room please.

I got up and went down the hall to my bedroom. I was wondering what she wanted. I am not to tidiest person so I figured she wanted me to do something with my room. As I walked in I noticed she had some of my jack off magazines in her hand.
" I'm sorry Bobby", she stated. " I didn't mean to pry or snoop. I was just cleaning up the bedroom and bit and stumbled across your magazines. You don't need to keep them hidden. I know when you brought them you thought I might disapprove and a boy's masturbation time is a private thing but I think you know by now we can be very open."

I sure did by now and it was ok that she found them. She sat down on the side of the bed and asked me if she might look at them.

" Sure Aunt Sally", I replied. " Those are some of the best ones. They have all some great pictures and such good looking men and women. I can't believe the size of some of those cocks."

" Come over here and sit next to me", she said. "Let's look at some of them together. I too enjoy them and I want to see some of those big cocks you are talking about. I really get wet when I see some pussy being penetrated by a nice big dick."

My cock was hard again sharing my fuck magazines with Sally. I had always just kept them hidden but now I could look at them with her and enjoy them with a woman who shared my interest of porn.

"Umm this looks like a good one" she said as she opened one up. " I can see why you brought them Bobby. I just bet your young cock is already hard. Here look at this picture. She sure is spread wide and her pussy is shaved too. He sure is buried way up her hole."

I looked at the pic of a woman laying on her side with them man behind, his cock deep up her shaved pussy.

"Why don't we get more comfortable." she asked. I want to show you my nice new bra and panty set I got the other day. Dressing sexy makes me feel sexy. A bigger woman needs sexy underwear too. To me they are meant to be seen by an man."

As it turned out I wore mostly bikini underwear. I like the contour pouch front kind and stretchy nylon ones too. They look especailly good when I am hard, plenty of room in the front for a hard cock to be seen. It just so happens that I had on a red stretchy nyoln pair in hopes that Sally would see them.

"What do you think of this bra and panty?" she asked as she tossed her clothes on the floor.
She had on this floral pattern mostly red and very sexy. The bra was the soft cup kind of sheer nylon material. Her hard nipples showing through. The panties were the full cut kind. Even though she was a big woman, her underwear was very sexy. Her bra really couldn't support her big DD tits so they sagged somewhat, but looked so great. She turned around so I could see the back and her big bottom all covered by those full panties.

I then took off my jeans and shirt to show her what I was wearing.

"Ohhh, Bobby" she said. " Just look at those
sexy bikinis. I see that your cock is very hard and filling that sexy front, and red too! You sure know how to make your Aunt Sally's pussy get wet. You certainly fill the front out so nicely.

"You look very good too Aunt Sally", I replied. "That flower print is very nice and those big panties are wonderful. I like that bra and the way it is sheer and your nipples show in it."

"I know my tits sag just a bit in this soft cup, but they are big and heavy. There is plenty to suck and play with though Bobby", she said. "It's hard to find big panties my size that are sexy but these are nice. With my large size I find these the most comfortable and sexy too!

We spent a few minutes looking at each other and then picked up another magazine to look at.

We came to a series of pictures of a woman sucking a cock. It was a big one and she was trying to take it all in. The final pics showed him shooing off in her mouth, some cum running down her chin.

"Those are some great shots, Bobby", she said. "Just look at how she sucks him and then he shoots off in her mouth. He is giving her a nice drink on cum. I see by that bulge in your bikinis that you like it too."

I was indeed hard as I looked at the pictures. My balls were full and needed release.

" Swettie", Sally said. "Let me suck on your cock just like in these pictures. I want to have your young cum in my mouth. Your jism has been on my panties and in my pussy and now I want to taste it. Take those sexy little bikins off and lets see that hard cum fountain"

I was so hard now and willing to give Aunt Sally an nice cum drink. I wanted to feel her warm mouth around my cock and have her milk me dry.

"Ohh, Aunt Sally" I replied. " I am so hard and need to shoot off. I want you to suck my cock and taste my cum. I have never been sucked before and want you to do it."

She helped me off with my bikinis and then to add to my excitement she did something I did not expect.

" Since you like the feel of sexy panties, Bobby" she said. "How would you like the feel of Aunt Sallys big briefs wrapped around your young cock.
That will get it so hard and then I will suck you until you fill my mouth with your warm cream."

I did love the feel of nylon against my cock and That got me hotter. It would feel great having my shaft surrounding by silky nylon and then her warm mouth. I watched as she took them off and wrapped my cock in them..

"Ummm, how does that feel?", she asked. " Your cock is all wrapped up in Aunt Sallys big ol' panties. See the cotton crotch liner that was right next to my damp pussy hole. Here, let me rub your shaft against it. It has my pussy smell all over it. I don't want to rub too much as you might cum all over my panty liner. That would be sexy though, my crotch all covered in your juice. I just bet a young man like you has had sexy thoughts of cumming in some woman's undies.
I want it in my mouth though, maybe later for other things.

I looked as she had the cotton liner all over my shaft. It felt so good. Maybe next time I could shoot all in her panties. She had my shaft covered in the silky material.

"Now Bobby" she said. " Let's put your dick right in my mouth. I want to suck you completley and taste your cum. I want to swallow it all"
I eased up close as she surrounding my shaft and lowered her head onto my cock and went down the shaft. It felt wonderful as her warm mouth covered my hardness. She moved her head up and down as I fucked her mouth. I kept thinking of her panties around my cock and shooting off in them. Maybe she would lick my cum from her own panties.

I could hold off no longer.

"Ummmmmmmmmm Sally", I cried. I am going to shoot. Drink it all, arghhhhhhh. Swallow my cum."

My balls expolded into her mouth. She made every effort to take it all and swallow it. I looked down and some was spilling from her mouth. I shoot off for what seemed like minutes, filling her mouth with cream.

"Ohh my goodness", she repled. " I have never seen so much cum. I could barly swallow it all.
It was so great Bobby. I love your sweet young cum. There is so much more fun we can do, some you may not have even thought about."

I wondered what might be in store for me next.