Fun with Cindi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two in my pussy honey" she said.

"No, one from me and two from Tom."

"Sweetheart, don't get mad, but that last one from Tom was in my ass." she smiled and didn't look at me directly.

My mouth dropped open. We had had anal sex a few times but she had to be in the right mood for that and it didn't happen often. It dawned on me that was the pause when he was behind her fucking her.

"I was so hot I would have done anything you two wanted and when he pulled out of my pussy he was so wet with your cum he easily slid in my ass." "It was so nasty and dirty it turned me on to think your cum was the lube that let him fuck my ass." "I didn't want to stop him". "I wanted to give you two as much pleasure as you were giving me."

As I sat thinking about what had happened she was playing with my cock and I it was beginning to show signs of life. I looked her in the eye and said, "suck me now!"

Cindi slid down to my cock and even though I was a bit tender went to work on my cock with that soft mouth I love so much. She was still very much turned on by the evening's activities and wanted to please me again. She licked and sucked and even licked down to my ass a little which is something she knows I love. I wasn't in a hurry this time, I laid back and watch her do her thing. She stroked and licked the tip stopping occasionally to look up at me as she did what she loves to do. I knew I wouldn't cum as quick this time so I let it go on for a while.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth again?" she asked.

I didn't respond but I knew what I wanted.

"Do you want to cum on my tits or do you want my pussy again?"

No response.

"Do you want to fuck my ass like Tom did?" she whispered.

"Yes", I am going to fuck your ass until I fill it with my cum too." I told her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, make me yours baby, take me any way you want." She purred.

When I was ready I had he lay on her side and I curled up behind her. My cock was well lubricated with her spit but I still slid it in her soaking wet pussy first. A few pumps and I pulled out and pushed against her asshole. There was very little resistance as I slowly slid it in. I pulled back and pushed again going a little further this time. There was enough lubrication to make it all the way in and finally I had it deep in her. I could feel her squeezing her ass around my cock.

"Does that feel good baby?" she asked. "Does it still feel tight even though another cock filled me with cum tonight?"

I didn't respond but Cindi knows I love when she talks dirty to me. I just continued slowly at first sliding in and out of her ass. It was very tight and I knew she was trying to see if she could get me to cum quickly.

"I want your cum in my ass." "Give it to me. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I picked up the pace and started pumping harder. Having cum twice already I knew I could enjoy this a while but damn it felt so good and she kept up the talk.

"Don't you wish Tom was still here? Or some other guy so I could suck his big cock while you fucked my ass." "Wouldn't that be sexy?" "Maybe if there were two guys in front of me I could suck them both with you fucked me?" "Mmmmm, could we do that sometime?" "That would be hot wouldn't it?"

Now she was really getting to me. She had my imagination in overdrive.

"Maybe you could invite some of your friends over some night and I could suck all of them for you." Would you like that?" Watching your loving wife suck and fuck anyone you wanted. It would by just for you honey. Anything you wanted. I'll be your sex slave and do anything you want." "Would that be okay with you?"

She was hitting every button she could. She knew from our sharing fantasies exactly what I would like. My mind was reeling with the thought of some of my friends lined up watching her suck their cocks while I fucked her or having her suck me while they lined up to fuck her. That did it. With a grunt, I emptied my balls deep inside her ass. I nearly pushed her head into the headboard in the process but it was one of the strongest climaxes I can remember.

We fell together onto the bed and laid there cuddled for a while without saying a word. My now limp cock slid out of her ass and she let out a little whimper. I fell asleep like that, holding her from behind with visions in my mind of her sucking and fucking groups of guys just to excite me.

That was the first of many adventures with my beautiful wife. If I get a chance I'll share more.

12