Fun With Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Davina's First Taste of Public Humiliation.
2.1k words
4.43
60.1k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being used by Becca and Greg, Davina experiences a new type of pleasure. I hope you are enjoyings my experiences and fantasies....

Big thanks again to kjplotts for the help with presenting my story.

As I stepped into the shower the warm water hit my body and felt great. I relaxed my ass and let Greg's cum stream down my leg.

I could not believe that in the last couple of hours I had been shown to one of my best friends as a cross-dressing slut and had now taken his cum in both my ass and mouth with the consent or indeed encouragement of his girlfriend.

As I washed I realised that I didn't have any clothes to change into and wondered what I would do about getting home.

Becca must have thought the same thing though as I heard a knock at the door. "I have left some clothes in the bedroom for you," she shouted through.

Relieved I finished up and made my way to the bedroom, expecting to perhaps see some of Greg's clothes laid out for me.

Instead, on the bed was a long black latex dress and nothing else. Obviously the afternoon was not over yet and it made me very happy.

Becca shouted through, "Everything you need is there; I hope I got your size right. Put it on and I will get the rest for you."

I picked up the dress and noticed two things: the first was that the bottom was incredibly narrow and the second was that the ass was cut away with a zip below and above it. The hole in the back of the dress would mean that my naked ass would once again be on display.

I put the dress on and although skin tight, it fit perfectly. I guessed that Becca must have looked at the sizes of the clothes I had shown her and planned all of this.

It went all the way down to my ankles and was actually a hobble dress, meaning that I could only take tiny steps in it. Luckily I had a similar skirt at home and knew how to walk in this way. The sleeves finished just past my shoulders and the neck sat just below my throat. At the back my ass cheeks felt perfectly framed by the latex; at the front my excitement was obvious as my erection was clearly visible.

Becca knocked and walked in, not waiting for me to answer. Still wearing her cat suit she stopped and, after taking in the sight in front of her, smiled and told me how sexy I looked.

"I can see that you must feel sexy as well," she said laughing, pointing at my latex-covered cock.

She walked to the wardrobe and opened it, taking a bag from the bottom.

"We had better finish getting you dressed," Becca remarked.

As I stood in front of her she reached into the bag and pulled something out. She put it against my chest and fastened it behind my neck and waist. It was a bright baby pink pvc apron. Although covering my chest it was short enough to still show my erection which was pushed down against my left leg. She then took out a pair of elbow length baby pink pvc gloves.

Becca told me to sit and put them on; as I did she took out a pair of shoes. They were 5" spike heels with a pointed toe and no platform. They were bright baby pink and patent to match the apron and gloves which I was now wearing.

She put them on my feet and told me to stand. As I did so she walked towards her makeup table and told me to sit. I followed but in the dress and heels I could only take tiny mincing steps.

For the next few minutes she gave me a makeover. Pink eye shadow, pink blush and bright pink wet look lipstick.

"I have something else for you but you have to close your eyes," Becca said.

I did so and could hear her walk away and open the wardrobe again.

"Keep your eyes closed until I say otherwise."

I did so and felt as she started to pull something over the top of my head. When she finished I could feel my head completely covered apart from my face.

"Now open your eyes."

I could see that I was now wearing a tight black latex hood which met the neck of my dress. Coming from the top was a bright pink ponytail which came out high and hung down behind me to the middle of my back.

"You are my little sissy maid now and I am your mistress. But I think you should go present yourself to your master."

Not saying anything, but amazed at how I looked, I stood and started to take tiny steps towards the door and on towards the lounge where Greg was sat. I minced my way in, the dress and heels meaning that I was barely able to put one foot in front of the other.

"Very nice," he proclaimed. "She has always been trying to get me to sleep with a guy and if I had known it could be this much fun then maybe I would have fucked you sooner. When you were in the shower we discussed what would happen now. I think we all know our places, don't we?"

"Yes master," I answered.

"If I am your master then what does that make you?" Greg asked.

"I am your little cross-dressing slut master. I am a piece of meat for you both to fuck and use as you see fit."

"Good girl," he said back to me.

I don't know where these words had come from but they felt so natural leaving my lips.

Becca walked in at the side of me wearing a summer dress. I was a bit confused as I thought the fun from earlier would carry on and expected to see her in the cat suit still.

Becca obviously saw my confusion and told me that they had arranged to meet some work friends and that it was time for me to go home.

"Dont worry though," she said. "Now that we know what you are, there will be plenty of fun to come in the future."

This made me happy but I then thought about how I was going to get home tonight as I obviously couldn't go back dressed like this.

I asked if I could borrow some of Greg's clothes and Becca replied, "Of course not, you are a little slut and so you will dress like one."

I told her that I couldn't possibly go out like this but Becca wasn't happy with that.

"You came to this flat dressed like a slut and you will leave dressed like one. I hoped you wouldn't be like this but thought you might so perhaps I can persuade you otherwise."

Becca walked towards a shelf and took a small digital camera from the side. She hooked it up to the TV and pressed a couple of buttons. An image appeared on the screen of me in the latex dress telling a person not in the picture that I was a little cross-dressing slut and I realised that she had been recording me when I had presented myself to Greg.

"Now you can either take a walk back to your car dressed as you are now and hope that no one sees you, or you can borrow some of Greg's clothes and I will email this clip to all of your friends so that everyone sees you. The choice is yours."

Whilst being revealed today had been a lot of fun I did not want all of my friends to see me like this so really I had no choice.

Taking this on board and realising that I had already walked from the car park to their flat in my backless dress and 6" heels and remembering how exciting it had felt, I said that I would leave as I was.

Becca skipped over and hugged me. "I was hoping you would say that. We have to get going soon so why don't you go give Greg a kiss."

I tottered over to Greg and bent at the waist feeling the latex stretch as I did. As I leant in he turned away from me allowing me to only kiss his cheek.

"You can save your kisses for my cock," he said.

Slightly embarrassed, I turned and slowly made my way from the lounge, my heels clicking on the wooden floor.

As I got to the doorway of the lounge Becca said that she had put my keys into my new bag. She then handed me a small black pvc handbag with the word SISSY spelt out on both sides in bright pink writing.

"All girls have to have matching accessories," she said.

Becca walked me to the front door and told me that she had had a lot of fun that afternoon before turning and shouting through to Greg that she was going to go check the mail box. This was in the reception hall that served most of the building and so she came outside with me.

With the dress and heels the walk was very slow for me but Becca stayed with me telling me that I looked amazing and that she thought I was every guy's wet dream.

The car park was a couple hundred yards to the left and the reception just twenty or so to the right. Becca kissed me and told me that she couldn't wait until next time before turning and walking away.

With it being summer and only just after seven o'clock, it was still daylight and as I started to walk I hoped that no one was looking from their window as this high heel wearing, latex and pvc clad slut took tiny mincing steps past their flat.

As I thought this a shrill high pitched siren like noise filled the air. I turned and saw Becca in the reception standing next to the button for the buildings fire alarm. She winked and blew me a kiss.

Panicking I turned and tried to walk as quickly as I could towards my car. After only a couple of steps people started to pour from the building, first from the ground floor flats, and then from the second and third floor via the shared stairs.

In just twenty seconds or so there must have been fifty or sixty people stood outside the building staring at me as I tottered towards the car park as quickly as I could in my 5" pink stilettos and skin tight black latex dress, my bag and obvious erection ensuring that everyone knew exactly what I was.

Some pointed and whispered to each other whilst others made lewd comments.

I walked past a group of three girls who were all in their early twenties and heard one say to the others that she loved my shoes. As I passed they all burst out laughing, I guess from seeing my naked ass sticking from the back of my dress. One of them then walked in front of me and took a picture on her phone before going back behind me and slapping my ass as her friends looked on and laughed.

After walking past all of the people who had come out of the building I finally got to the car park and the safety of my car. I opened the door and sat into the seat having to swing my legs in together afterwards because of the restriction of the dress.

I shut the door and sat for a minute as I calmed down from the rush which I had just felt.

There was a knock on the window and a young guy, only 21 or 22, was stood at the door. He gestured for me to unwind the window.

I did and he said, "You look amazing, I wish my girlfriend would wear stuff like that."

I asked him if he knew that I wasn't a girl and he said he didn't care as long as I was dressed in such a slutty way. He then said that he was sorry for what his girlfriend had done. When I asked him what he meant he said that it had been his girlfriend that had slapped my ass.

He then handed me a slip of paper that had a phone number on and told me to call him sometime.

Perhaps Becca was right...maybe I was every guy's wet dream.

As he walked away I smiled to myself and thought that I could get my own back on his girlfriend by getting her boyfriend to fuck me and wondered how embarassing it would be for her if she and her friends walked in as he filled me with cum.

As I sat there a text came through from Becca saying that she hoped I had enjoyed my first public outing...as the second would soon follow.