Fun With June Ch. 4

Story Info
June gets even more hedonistic.
1.7k words
3.96
33.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigtuna
Bigtuna
5 Followers

Going out with June was like a dream. We got together once or twice a month and had a totally physical relationship. She worshiped my cock and exposed herself for my pleasure. We didn't love each other and didn't expect that. Our relationship was completely physical except for an occasional discussion of current events or sports or philosophy. There were no strings attached and when we were sated from our sexual activities we went our own ways until the next time we got together.

June seemed to get more hedonistic all the time. She had developed a fixation for her own pussy and had rigged up a mirror that enabled her to look at it while she masturbated. She also had acquired a collection of dildos and vibrators that she had me buy for her at the local adult bookstore. She had become adept at female ejaculation and could squirt if her G-spot and clit were properly stimulated. We were spending Saturday afternoon and evening together and as usual fucking and sucking were the main things on our agenda.

I shouldn't have been surprised that at about 7:00 PM June began to tell me of a desire she had that I had no idea about. I really should have known what was coming when she had me describe in explicit detail all of the visual, tactile and aromatic pleasures of eating pussy during one of our previous dates. She got incredibly excited at my description of how great it is to lick and bite a pussy and how thrilling it is to put your tongue far up a cunt hole.

She said she wanted to do a threesome with another woman and me and that she really wanted to get up close and personal with the woman. In all the time I knew her she had never let on that she had any bisexual tendencies but I was quite excited and turned on at the prospect of being able to watch her and another female act out her secret desire. Neither of us knew any ladies that we could just call up and hop in the sack with and so I flippantly suggested that we hire a hooker. She immediately agreed with me and within an hour we were prowling the bars at the various sleaze bag motels that seem to be everywhere in this certain stretch of Lincoln Ave. Places such as the Spa, the Diplomat, the Embassy and several others were fashionable several years ago when they were built, but no longer catered to the jet set.

We were a little early for the action to begin and so we had a couple drinks and waited for things to heat up. When we got to the Spa at about 9:00 PM there was a lady sitting at the bar who obviously was a whore. Don't ask me how I knew. It was real obvious. We sat at the bar and struck up a conversation with her and she introduced herself as Darlene.

When the conversation got around to what we were looking for, Darlene politely declined and soon started chatting with a man who left with her a few minutes later. We sat there eyeing other ladies at the bar and wondering if they were whores. After about a half-hour a lady came over and sat down next to June. She said that Darlene told her to stop by and see us. She was tall, reasonably good looking and about 35 years old. She wore a knee length skirt and a red blouse that accentuated her large tits. She said that her name was April. We had a couple drinks together and she asked us if we were staying at the motel. We told her that we probably would end up staying, but we were looking for a woman who would service both of us. She expressed her interest and we agreed upon a price and got a room.

When we got to the room June went out for some ice and while she was gone April laid down on the bed and opened her legs to let me see up her skirt. She pulled her panties aside to expose a lovely cunt with very well proportioned lips and when she spread them apart I could see her small clit and inner lips. They were a luscious pink color. She finger fucked herself energetically and rubbed her clit and asked me how I liked it. I admitted that I loved it and asked her if she would let us watch her piss.

She said "of course" and after June got back with the ice we all poured ourselves a drink and huddled into the small bathroom to watch the show. I sat on the tub facing the toilet and April asked me if I wanted to see her from the front or the back. I hadn't seen her asshole yet so I blurted out that I wanted to see her from the back. She lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, squatted over the bowl and as if reading my mind spread her fanny cheeks to afford us a really good look at her asshole and before long a golden stream was gushing from her piss hole. She had a lot of trouble controlling it and peed all over the seat. We all had a good laugh at that. When she was finished I took some toilet paper from the roll and wiped her cunt. I took this opportunity to finger her a little at the same time. I then asked June if she would let us watch her piss and she nodded and asked front or back.

April and I decided on some variety and told her the front. In a flash her panties were down around her ankles and she sat back far enough on the toilet seat to give us a good look and pissed her little heart out. While she did it I spread her cunt open to give us a really good look. I wiped her also and the three of us went back to the bedroom.

In spite of what she had said earlier June was pretty nervous about the situation she found herself in. Both April and I sensed her apprehension and April sat next to her on the bed and started her out slowly by kissing her on the cheeks, then the mouth. She caressed June's titties and slowly pulled her down on the bed and opened her legs enough to stroke her thighs up to her crotch. When she began to feel June's pussy June relaxed and opened her thighs and invited more of April's foreplay. It wasn't long before the floor was littered with panties and bras as well as their other clothes and the ladies started to put on a show for me. June lay on the bed and spread her legs and April began licking June's cunt slowly at first, but before long she was lapping her cunt hole and clit furiously.

April was really enjoying this and had June's lips spread as far as they would spread with her hands. She was lying on her stomach and her legs were spread and hanging over the end of the bed. I knelt down between them and she spread them farther giving me a very good look at her "classic" pussy. It had light colored hair on the just plump enough lips which when open reveal a beautiful clit, very shapely inner lips and a fabulous, pink vagina. Her asshole was more than I could resist and before I knew it I was rimming it and then tonguing it like a madman. As my tongue moved from her asshole to her cunt hole to her clit she got real excited and went down even harder on June who was also moaning with excitement. June asked me to eat her too and so we switched places.

Now June was eating April and I was lapping June. June had learned her lesson well and gave April a tongue job that neither of them will forget soon. The two girls really enjoyed eating each other's cunts and fannies. This was genuine. After lapping for a long time, I asked them both to lie back and spread so that I could compare their cunts.

We all agreed that contrary to the old saying that all cunt looks alike, that a cunt is just as distinctive as a face. Both of these pussies were gorgeous. Finally I lay on the bed and the ladies took turns sucking my cock. June as usual was real aggressive and April was real gentle. April straddled my head and as I licked her twat and fanny I spunked in her mouth. What a day!!!

I awoke at about 6:00 AM with one of those "where am I?" feelings. The surroundings were strange and I was aware that I had never seen them before. Then I remembered that I was at the Spa Motel on Lincoln Ave. June was laying on the next bed sound asleep with her back to me. She was wearing only a pair of pink panties. I had to piss like a racehorse and as I stood there relieving myself, the events of the previous night began to come back into focus.

A quick glance at the dark stains on the crotch of her panties told me that Mother Nature had paid her a visit during the night. When she woke up and realized her situation she thanked her lucky stars that her friend did not arrive the day before. She asked me if I would like to see something that I probably never seen before. Sensing what was about to happen I quickly said yes. We went into the bathroom and she sat on the toilet and pissed. Between her legs I could see that her hair was matted with blood.

After she wiped herself she washed off the mess and reached into her purse and withdrew a tampon. Watching her spread her legs, open her cunt lips and insert it gave me an instant hardon that she took care of by sucking me off as she sat on the toilet. I left her off at her house, went home and collapsed.

Bigtuna
Bigtuna
5 Followers