Fun with Karen

Story Info
A question of size.
1.8k words
4.01
58.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mh7654
mh7654
3 Followers

"You have a really beautiful cock," she said. I looked up at her and felt myself start to swell again. She was so beautiful. Her name was Karen. We'd been seeing each other for just two months, although I had been quietly lusting after her for almost a year.

"I love the way it looks after you've cum, when it starts to go soft but it's still so thick and long. The little veins make it look so muscular."

I smiled at her in the dim light. "Thanks," I replied. "But it would be nothing without your inspiration."

"You've got that right."

She giggled at her own comment and blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it in my hand and plant it on the end of my cock.

"You pig!" she said, giggling again.

I felt so happy, so lucky that she was here. I watched her rub the last few drops of cum into the skin of her belly. She liked doing that, liked having me unload on her stomach, liked watching it fill the recess of her belly button and spill down her abdomen.

"That was quite the big delivery today," she said, licking her fingers and making cute little smacking noises.

"Well we haven't done it in four days. I've been saving up for the weekend." That wasn't completely true. Yesterday I'd had to relieve my longing for her. A noticeable lack of concentration and one-too-many sudden erections at work, at the library, at the grocery store, had forced my hand, so to speak.

"Come over here and let me give it a proper Thank You kiss."

I walked over to the side of the bed. She reached out and took me in one hand, giving it a squeeze. She rolled over onto her belly and put her lips on the end of it, then bit it lightly.

"Hey," I cried. "No teeth marks. How will I explain them to the other women?"

See bit harder then pulled back and looked up at me. "Jackass," she said, laughing at me.

I was getting soft now. She gave it a shake and then slapped it against my leg.

"David was right. You do have a really big one."

"David? How would David know?" But I had a good idea how David knew, although he probably had an exaggerated opinion.

David is a mutual friend of ours, although Karen knows him better than I do. He had played matchmaker for the two of us. The three of us belong to the same gym and are often there at the same time. David is very outgoing, a really nice guy. He also has a crush on me, or at least he did until subtle inquiries determined that I'm straight.

I joined the YMCA about a year ago, just after moving to town. I wanted to get in shape again after having been away from the gym for many months. I soon noticed Karen and was smitten. Unfortunately, I also noticed her boyfriend. Over the next eight months Karen and I talked several times but she seemed happy with Brian (her boyfriend) and I resigned her to my wet dreams. David, on the other hand, was very friendly with her. He also noticed the many looks I was casting her way and would tease me about it. I was hopelessly in love and in lust.

Karen is amazing, 30 years old, roughly 5 feet, three inches tall, Italian, olive skinned, long brown hair, bright brown eyes, a beautiful smile and very fit, to the point of being muscular. The first time I saw her she was seated on a bench in the free weight area, repeatedly pressing a couple of 30 lbs. Dumbbells over her head. She literally took my breath away. I quickly got semi hard and had to sit down on another bench to hide the bulge. She was wearing a black tank top that revealed her shoulders and flat, firm belly. I tried not to be obvious but couldn't help watching her from a distance.

Being new to town and very busy with my job, I didn't have an active social life. I was single and at that point I hadn't had sex in more than a year. Needless to say, I was highly susceptible to Karen's charms. I have always been very horny but also very discriminating when it comes to sexual partners; however, when it comes to fantasy I'm a real slut. Masturbating to thoughts of Karen became a daily routine. If she only knew. I haven't told her. Yet.

But I digress, as they say. Back to David's inflated opinion. I remember the occasion well. I was alone in the men's shower at the gym. It is a large, well-lit room with about a dozen showerheads. Karen had been at the gym that day so I was in a somewhat aroused state. As I was washing, daydreaming, thinking about the day, about Karen, David walked in and saw my semi hard cock. He looked away and I turned around, waiting for it to deflate. He must have thought that was my natural flaccid state. I wish. I smiled to myself as I looked down. It was impressive, hanging about six to seven inches between my legs and fairly thick.

"He asked me about it the other day. He said he saw you in the shower at the gym one time and that it looked like it would get really big," said Karen.

"Oh really," I replied. "And what did you tell him?"

"I said that a lady doesn't discuss those things but if he must know it was nothing special."

"You've had better, I suppose?"

"Sure, what girl hasn't?" she said, laughing again.

Maybe that was true but, if so, it hadn't been with her last boyfriend, Brian. I had made a point of checking out Brian. He and I were casual acquaintances. I was very envious of him for being with Karen. I was more muscular than him but he was a couple inches taller than me. I had seen him in the shower several times and had very discreetly glanced at his cock. Nothing special there. Maybe a little on the small side even, I told myself.

"So, what should I tell David if he asks again?"

"Tell him to stop being a big fag and to mind his own business," I said, pretending to be annoyed.

"Maybe I should set things straight with David," she teased. "You know how he likes to talk. We wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea about the little guy."

"Bite me," I said and threw a pillow at her. She laughed again and threw it back at me.

"So just for the record, how big is it, exactly? A girl likes to know these things. Besides, it will look good in my diary."

"I don't know the exact numbers. Sorry"

"Oh come on," she said, smiling. "You must know that it's big. Haven't you ever measured it?"

"Never," I said, which was complete bullshit. Of course I had measured it. Many times. I'm a guy, after all. Curious, insecure, proud, satisfied, dissatisfied, envious. Did I mention insecure?

The last time I had measured was several years ago, after a moment of jealousy and insecurity with a former girlfriend. She had told me that her previous boyfriend had been much bigger. For some reason it bothered me. I knew I was on the bigger side of the supposed average. I'd had a number of comments: big; really big; so big; too big. But one never really knows if such comments are sincere or just platitudes spoken in the heat of the moment. What exactly is considered big? I have seen my share of Internet porn, seen some really big cocks online. During one of my celibate times I got into the habit of masturbating in front of the computer. I liked watching a beautiful woman suck and stroke a big cock. Still do. Some of those guys look huge, way bigger than me.

To reassure myself, I did some research on line. How should I measure? What is average? What is big? The numbers vary but my general sense was that I had nothing to worry about as far as size goes.

"Bullshit," said Karen, echoing my thoughts. "Every guy wants to know how big he is." She seemed to be getting excited by the conversation. She grabbed me and started gently stroking.

"Come on, tell me. I know you know. Besides, my mom is always asking about you. This way I'll have something new to tell her," she said, with a big grin on her face. She was stroking faster now and I was starting to get hard again. The conversation was really turning me on.

"If you really want to know you'll have to find out for yourself. But no telling David," I said. "Or your mom either."

"It will be our little secret, no pun intended." She got out of bed and went into the next room.

"Very funny," I called after her. I stroked myself to a full erection, wanting to put on a good show for her. She returned with a wooden ruler in one hand and a dollar bill in the other.

"I did this a couple of times with Brian," she said. "He liked to be measured."

"Really? And just how big was he?"

"Seven inches long and 5 and ¼ inches around."

"Quite the little mathematician, aren't we?" I said. "Are there any graphs or charts you would like me to see?" She laughed.

"Don't worry, Sport," she replied. "You've got nothing to worry about. I can tell just by looking that you're bigger than him." Fucking right, I thought to myself.

She turned on the overhead light and said, "Let's see what we've got here." She wrapped the dollar bill around the middle of the shaft. The ends overlapped by about one quarter of an inch. She then flattened the bill next to the ruler and said, "Very impressive. Almost six inches around."

"More like 5 and ¾ inches, to be exact," I said. She looked at me and grinned.

"You little shit," she said. "You know plenty." She grabbed my cock and started stroking it, then kissed me. We were both getting very aroused by our little game.

She handed me the ruler and said, "O.K. Time for the money shot. Let's see if you measure up, Genius."

I stroked myself a few more times, trying to get harder. After all, first impressions are everything, right?

"Drum roll, please," I said. I laid the ruler along the top of the shaft and pressed it firmly into the pubic bone, hoping to squeeze out every possible inch.

"Well, what's the verdict?" she asked.

"See for yourself." She leaned over and looked closely.

"Holy shit," she said. She looked up at me and laughed. "That has got to look good on your resume!"

mh7654
mh7654
3 Followers