Fun with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
187 Followers

Annie got up and straddled Bill. Squatting on the firm mattress, she lowered her pelvis down until the crown was rubbing her cunt. It felt so good to have that hot fleshy rod touching her.

"What are you doing, sweetie?" Bill croaked out, amazed at what he was seeing, his naked daughter poised over his erection.

"Let me try to put it in me, daddy," she whispered. "I want to feel you inside me, only for a minute." She could feel her dad's raging hard-on pulse against her pussy as if it had a life of its own, and she could no longer wait for him to push it into her.

"Are you on the pill, baby?"

"I NEED to do this, daddy, but I'll be careful."

Bill gasped as Annie pushed his cockhead between her outer lips. "We have to be careful, sweetie, so that we don't make a baby doing this."

"Don't worry, daddy. I'm not on the pill yet, but I'll pull you out right away, just as soon as I can see if I can fit you in me." She pushed the head to her vaginal opening and allowed more weight to bear down onto her father. She added still more weight to the divine fulcrum. Annie was almost ready to give up when felt something loosen up in her cunt. The tip of her father's dick slid into her. She moaned and pushed again, and was delighted to feel his cock penetrate deep into her womb.

"Are you ok, honey," Bill asked.

"Daddy, you feel so good in me," she sighed. "Oh god, I wish I could fuck you right now, daddy!" She lifted herself up slightly and pushed down again. Her father was all the way in her.

"Oh man," he groaned. "You feel so good, sweetie, but be careful. You are stirring me up with that tight pussy, and I can feel myself..."

Annie rapidly lifted herself up and liberated his cock. She moved down between his legs and took his pecker, dripping with her own secretions, into her mouth and began to suck it in and out. Her hand gripped his shaft, and she pumped him in the same increasing rhythm as her pistoning head.

Bill cried out, "Sweetie, I'm coming now... I'm comming!" He let out a cry of passion as the first shot of his cream squirted into Annie's mouth. The young girl, culminating her first fellatio, attempted to swallow the thick cum as fast as her dad ejaculated, but was unable to complete her task. The gooey semen leaked past her lips, however tightly she had them wrapped about Bill's throbbing prick. As the torrent abated, she reached up with a finger and swabbed up the drops, pushing them between her lips as she suctioned away the last few drops emerging from her father's waning penis.

So when Sarah came home, she had already received a telephonic report from her happy daughter about the developing father-daughter relationship with Bill. Not wanting to deprive her husband and Annie further, Sarah made an appointment with the gynecologist. Within a week Annie had her little packet of pills discretely stored in her bureau.

"I want to watch both of you," Sarah said to Bill. "Why don't you take her somewhere in the house where I can see you do it."

"Why don't you just be there, look at us when we do it?" Bill asked.

"I don't want her to feel inhibited. We have been lovers for months now, and she might feel awkward with me brazenly looking on, but, if you do it so she thinks I am not around, then she will feel better about it."

"Daddy," Annie said as her dad reached up the loose legs of her shorts and stroked her pussy. "We are in the middle of the living room. What if mommy comes downstairs, and we are doing it?"

"So what, sweetie? Your mother knows that we have already enjoyed each other; if she sees us fucking, it won't be a big deal." He slipped a finger under the elastic of her shorts and stroked her cunt. Bill was not surprised to feel it already moist. With his other hand he eased her down on his lap.

Annie, once seated, repositioned herself on her daddy's lap so that her pussy was right over his hard cock. Turning her head, she locked her lips onto her father's and pushed her little tongue inside his mouth. Bill began to pull up her top, knowing that Annie now wore no bra around the house in order to facilitate her sexual contacts with both himself and Sarah. She was now eager to become their little love machine. Soon Bill's hand was cupping a soft breast, feeling the nipple harden under his palm. Annie's own little hands were deftly unbuttoning her father's shirt, rubbing his chest, and touching his own small, but hard nipples.

It did not take much effort to stir them up. Like rutting animals, father and daughter were ready within minutes of their intense foreplay.

"Get up, daddy; hurry! Get the rest of these clothes off!" Annie urged. With some reluctance, the couple paused their activity, rose up, and pulled off the loosened apparel. Bill sat down on the chair, and Annie approached him. She turned and sat on his lap, pulling her pussy lips wide apart to accommodate his cock. As she opened herself to her father, he sank his fleshy pole deep into her dripping snatch. Her daddy lifted his hips and filled his daughter with his prick. Annie closed her eyes and leaned back against his bare chest, moaning in delight as she felt her father's cock slide deep into her vagina.

"I love your cock inside of me," she whispered. Its thickness and length felt just so perfect inside her that Annie started to come soon after her father started fucking his little girl. "Oh, daddy... OH! OH! I'MMMM... COMMMINNGGG... NOW...OHHH... NOOOO!"

"You're so hot, Annie honey," Bill said between kisses while his hands ran up and down the front of his daughter's body. He could feel her juices run down the length of his cock, leaking even out of the tight seal of Annie's cunt, dripping down his prick and splattering onto his thighs.

Annie reached back and held his head to hers as Bill pistoned his pole in and out. Bill's thick pillar of flesh probed deep into her oozing pussy, pushing the young girl toward her another orgasm. Her slow pelvic undulations sped up and became desperate gyrations as Annie felt the deepest part of her pussy start to boil over. With one hand she reached down to rub her clit as she rode her father's dick and slammed her ass down onto his lap. She felt her father's hand fondling her boobs, pinching and twisting her rigid nipples. Their sweaty flesh rubbed together. Her fingers probed the top of her pussy. As much as she loved her mother's touch, Annie's fucking her own father was sensational. The little girl began screaming and calling out for more fucking as she rode up and down on Bill's love rod. Her mother's presence in the house appeared to be totally forgotten.

Daddy, this is the best... it's so wonderful... harder... I-I'm... commming... COMMINGG... OH YES! YeSSSSS!"

Bill felt his own orgasm explode. "Meee tooooo, sweetie... meeee... toooo... ohhhhh... Sweetie, you made me come so hard!" he groaned. "Daddy's coming inside of you, honey. Do you feel me? " He felt his cock spurting out his creamy semen deep inside Annie's tight pussy.

"DADDY! YES! YES! I can feel your penis throbbing in my pussy!" Annie screamed as Bill's cock pulsed repeatedly and poured every drop of his cum into Annie's pussy, flooding it until his jizm mixed with his daughter's sweet nectar and began leaking out of her snatch and down his cock. Annie felt yet another, but small, thrill run across he body.

Annie's mother was sitting quietly in a dining room shadow, watching this illicit display of carnality as she fingered her own cunt. Sarah observed proudly as her daughter experienced her first cock fucking. Bill had played their young daughter just right, giving his daughter a fine start to sexual intercourse. She realized that her husband had just filled his daughter's womb with a huge load of his fertile sperm. Fortunate planning by mommy prevented their incestuous union from causing any unwanted pregnancy.

Months later it was David's birthday. Beginning a few weeks before, both Annie and Sarah began to attire themselves in rather flimsy, even slutty, clothing inside the house. There appeared to be more accidental displays of nudity in front of the frustrated boy. Every day he needed to spend more time relieving his stiff cock. Being a horny young male, he sought out these little encounters, always hoping to see more bare female flesh.

The contest between mother and daughter began in earnest right after the David's birthday party. With the little list of rules that they had agreed upon, both women sought to see which one would entice David to violate the fundamental taboo first. David had no chance to survive this relentless attack on two fronts, and, when Annie came into his room one evening, ostensibly to borrow his calculator, her brother could take it no longer. Annie was dressed in her flimsiest set of underwear: nearly transparent panties and a bra so slim that her areolas peeked over the top edge while her round, soft flesh pushed out underneath.

David moaned and then flew out of the bed, grabbed Annie, and pulled the little bra down. Her firm boobs bounced free, and David immediately leaned down to suck on one firm nipple. Annie had nowhere to go because his strong arms were wrapped around her. She also had not the slightest inclination to liberate herself. Instead she wiggled lewdly against her brother and was rewarded by having her panties pulled down too.

"Oh god, Davie, you mouth feels so good. Do the other one too."

"Hmmmmm..." he sighed and sucked harder, making her little pussy fill itself with the elixirs of love. Soon he switched to the other tit. Annie reached down and pulled her brother' shorts down. Dave's hot, stiff penis was wrapped in her soft hands as he licked and sucked is his sister's tits.

"Let me go a second," Annie whispered. As soon as her brother's hands relaxed, she slid down and took his hard cock into her mouth.

"OH! MY! GOD!" he cried out softly at the pleasure of it.

Soon David was too far gone to stop, and Annie rose and led her brother back to his rumpled bed. She sprawled on top of the covers and pulled him down on top of her. "Fuck me, Davie. Don't worry; I'm safe."

Her brother, with his mind already under the control of his throbbing pecker, no longer cared now whether Annie was safe or not. He jumped between her legs and shoved his cock between her wet labia. Only half imbedded in his sister's cunt, the boy shoved his hips forward again and groaned with pleasure as he felt himself sink into her belly.

"That's right, Davie, fuck you sister; fuck me good," Annie urged.

"Unnggghhh," he groaned and began a frenzied humping and rutting, finally releasing two weeks of wanton displays and teasing. His hips pumped his prick deep into Annie's waiting twat. She wrapped her legs around him.

"Fuck me, sweet brother," she groaned feeling her own body respond to her brother's crude stroking.

"Unggh... UUUNNNGGGHHH!" he grunted, now completely out of control. His virgin cock throbbed and spurted his thick semen deep into Annie. She was working her own legs, pulling her pussy against her brother with wild abandon.

"OOOOO... ooooooo," David moaned as the last of his ejaculation died down to mere dribbling.

"Oh, yessssss!" Annie whispered in his ear as her own climax shook her little body, pinned under her muscular brother.

Later, David got himself together and cleaned up. He put on some fresh clothes and went down to the living room to find his parents and sister.

"Mom, I have a confession to make," David said quietly after he entered the room, but Annie interrupted her brother.

"No, we all have a confession, Davie. Mom, dad, you already know that David and I are lovers. Davie, don't get mad, but I must tell you that mom and I and dad and I are also lovers.

"I guess I can't be mad," David said after he firmly blinked his eyes and shook his head. Where do I fit into all of this, and what do I do about sharing Annie? I want her so much now, just as much as you two want her as your lover. What are we going to do?"

Sarah winked at her daughter and began taking off her clothes right in front of Bill and Annie. Everyone stood and watched as she slowly peeled off each of the few garments that were concealing her charms. She undid her bra and her large breasts sagged down a little under their weight.

"You see, Dave, and you too, Annie," Sarah explained as she cupped her tits lasciviously in her palms, "When I was in college years ago, my room mate found some documents relating to family sex." She slid her fingers inside the elastic of her panties and slowly pushed them down her curvaceous thighs. "Ever since then, I wanted to try it, and your dad agreed with me." She ran her hands smoothly over her wide, feminine hips. The guy, I can't recall his name just now, who promoted family sex, got the idea when he visited the Oneida Community in New York many years ago." Sarah turned her body so that David and Annie could see her finely curved, but firm ass.

"They had family sex in that community?" David asked.

"No, honey, they had group marriages, but our visitor got the idea of family sex from his visit there. He didn't like the way the Oneida group was based on some crazy religious ideas." Sarah leaned back and ran her hands slowly across her belly, slightly protruding, down to the trimmed triangle of hair that marked her sex. "Now, David my sweet boy, I would like to feel your hard young body pressed against me. Do you think that you could bring yourself to help your loving mother?"

"Yes," Bill urged, "David, why don't you take mom upstairs to her bedroom and you can give each other some pleasure."

"And daddy and I will have some fun down here," Annie added.

David looked astonished for a minute, but soon laughed. Then we all laughed. I, the father, picked up my daughter, Annie, and my son David lifted up his mother, Sarah, carrying her to the bedroom. Annie and I slowly unfastened our clothing as we listened to David carry his mother up the stairs. It was on that day that we all that we became lovers, and the kids learned to love mommy and daddy together, and the four of us have been lovers ever since. I have a worry though; I wonder if the kids will finally break away and find their own mates, but if they do, they must find spouses that they can bring home, so we will all be together forever.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
187 Followers
12