Fun With The Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife has fun with my friends while I am away.
904 words
157.6k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are very open. Jennifer is sexy and a little wild, but I still love her. She is 21, with a smoking body: 5'9, perky breasts, and a round, tight ass. She stays nice and smooth, not a hair on her body. I knew she was sexually adventurous before we got married, and as long as she is honest, I am fine. It is really a turn on to hear her stories.

One time I got back from a long trip, and after Jennifer picked me up from the airport we went home and spent the day talking and watching movies. As we got into bed she asked, "Do you want to hear about the 'fun' I had this week?"

"Of course. Tell me about one day tonight, and the rest tomorrow."

She then told me one of my favorite stories.

*

Monday night I went over to your brother's house to pick up my phone charger. All your friends were there, hanging out and listening to music, so I decided I would stick around and have a little fun.

I was there for about an hour before anything exciting happened, but it all started with me bending over to plug my phone in. All the guys saw my thong.

"Damn! Look at that," I heard one say.

"I wish those pants were lower," someone else said. "I would give anything to see the whole thong on that ass."

I thought, Bingo! So I turned my head over my shoulder and said, in my sweetest little voice, "Oh, you mean like this?"

I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my tight little ass just past my sweet little cheeks.

That set them off. Whistles, whoops and hollering went on for two full minutes, while I stood there bent over: my ass with only my baby blue thong on, in perfect view of eight horny guys.

The thought of my ass causing all those cocks to get hard was making me wet. I stood up and said, "So that's it?"

One of them said, "Hell no! It's just getting started. I want to spank that little ass."

"Come here," said another, "and let us take turns with that thing."

So I kicked my jeans off, walked over to the couch, and bent over the arm.

"Be gentle," I said, with a sheepish grin.

I slid my panties to the floor, and watched as they all jumped up and ran to get a better view.

The first guy walked over and started rubbing my ass cheeks with both hands and then gave me three firm slaps. I let out a little moan. He was pushed aside by the next guy, who started running his hand up and down my butt crack, soft and slow. Then he spread my ass with both hands to give everyone a perfect view of my smooth, pink, rosebud asshole.

He started to toy with me, keeping me spread. He traced my asshole with his finger, then started rubbing my little pink hole. I could feel my ass tighten and my pussy getting moist from his touch.

The next guy came up behind me and spread my legs further apart, and I arched my back so my asshole was visible. I felt him spread me with both hands. He came at my ass with his tongue, running circles around my hole. I started moaning, then he stuck his tongue in my ass. I screamed: "Oh fuck, yes!"

As he tongue-fucked my ass I looked up, and noticed everyone had their dicks out, jacking themselves, watching my ass get licked.

I stood up and said, "Here is the deal. You all cum on my ass and the last guy has to lick me clean. Deal?"

It didn't take long to hear "Deal" from them all. I got on the couch, buried my face in a pillow, and stuck my ass up, spread-eagled.

I started rubbing my clit. After I few moments I felt the tip of a dick touch my ass.

"I am first," I heard someone say. "Looks like I'm first! I'm about to cum all over your sweet little ass."

I felt the warmth of his cum hit my asshole close up, feeling the head of his dick brush against my hole. Then came the next, and the next.

One of the guys started taking pictures on his phone of my asshole covered in cum, dripping down my pussy onto the couch.

"A deal is a deal," I said, as the last guy was coming on me. "Now lick my cum-soaked asshole clean."

The poor guy started to lick my ass as I rubbed my clit harder and faster. I thought of the cum of eight guys all over me. The fact that one guy was licking it all off was too much to handle; the tongue in my butt pushed me over the edge and I started to orgasm, harder then I have in a long time. I screamed and moaned, "Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck."

I pulled my panties on, and looked at the guys, who were worn out. "Thanks boys. We really need to do this more often. But next time I need to be fucked."

*

"Did that really happen?" I asked, as my wife finished the story.

She handed me her phone with a picture of her ass soaked in cum.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same

story published on 22 July under a different title,"My wifes ass full of come"and that was crap as well!!

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 13 years ago
Hold it,

my anonymous friend. Too much attention for a story which is just extremely boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old shit from you.

You are on the list of writers to either 1 star or simply ignore. Cuckold sissy wimps like you simply should not get married. And if you ever think your wife ever loved or respected you? forget it. You are her meal ticket nothing more than that.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Designated Slut Wife becomes slut for friends.in Loving Wives
More Stories