Fun With The Orells Ch. 03

Story Info
Brian's family arrives.
1.9k words
4.08
77.6k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

(Chapter 3) – Brian's Family Arrives

When we arrived home we found that Jeanine and her grandparents were still in bed, naked, but they were no longer sleeping. My mom and dad were lying on either side of the bed with Jeanine on her knees between them. She was stroking her grandfather's swollen dick with one hand and fingering her grandmother with the other. Mom and dad were tongue-kissing and dad was tweaking mom's titties as I walked in on them.

"Just can't wait until tonight, huh?" I said jokingly.

"Hi, daddy," said Jeanine over her shoulder. "You know these two. They just can't go more than a few hours without some TLC."

"That's for sure," I replied. "Just be ready to receive our guests in about an hour, OK?" I stood in the bedroom doorway for a moment and watched as Jeanine gave each of her grandparents a hand-job. Her sweet, perky tits were bouncing and jiggling so nicely that my dick began to come alive. Unfortunately, I had to get things ready for the evening's festivities, so with a big sigh, I left them to their pleasures.

Helen had unpacked all the food and I made my way into the backyard to get the grill ready. With that done I went upstairs to change into my party clothes: shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Helen was already dressed. She decided to wear some drawstring shorts and a big loose top with no bra, of course. Her giant breasts flopped wildly when she didn't wear a bra and seeing those big girls swaying under her shirt always got me going. I moved up close behind her, reached around and took a sizeable chunk of tit-flesh in each of my hands while I kissed her on her neck.

"Slow down there stud," she warned me. "Save your strength for later. You'll have more than you can handle later tonight."

"You're right. I'd better pace myself," I said, though I wanted Helen's sweetmeats right then and there. Just then I heard the front doorbell ring. "Ah, the first of the guests have arrived!" I opened the front door and there stood Charlie Gibbons, our paper-boy, with another young fellow. Charlie's friend looked a little nervous and shuffled his feet as he stood there. He was a stout kid with man-tits that were quite apparent under his polo shirt, and a not-too-insignificant belly and flesh-roll that spilled over the top of his shorts.

"Hi, Mr. Orell," Charlie said. "I hope you don't mind that I'm early but I thought I'd come over to see if you needed any help."

"Well thanks, Charlie," I replied. "That's nice. I sure could use a little help and who's your friend here?"

"Oh, this is Clarence McFarland, Mr. Orell, but everyone calls him Chubby. He's my good friend from school. We both graduated together this year. I hope you don't mind that I brought him along?"

"No not at all, Charlie," I said and extended my hand to Chubby. "Hiya, Chubby, glad to meet you." Chubby timidly took my hand and gave me a weak-wristed, clammy handshake, his eyes pointed to the ground. "You boys come on in and go on into the kitchen. I'll show you what needs to be done."

As we walked towards the kitchen I pulled Charlie aside and whispered to him. "Your friend is a little shy isn't he?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he'll be OK, Mr. Orell."

"You know, Charlie," I added, "it's not too kind calling your friend 'chubby' when he's obviously got a weight problem."

"Oh, that's not the reason we call him Chubby, Mr. Orell, if you catch my meaning," he said with a wink. I paused for a moment and thought about what Charlie was trying to imply about his friend and then it suddenly dawned on me. "Ohhhhhh!..." I said with clarity. "I think I understand." Charlie just smiled.

I set the boys busy putting out the chairs and tables and had them place the torch lights around the garden and patio. About that time I heard a car horn sounding in front of the house and knew instinctively that it was my brother Brian and his family. I hadn't seen my brother in over 6 months so I rushed through the front door to greet them. Brian's crew was just as excited as I was about the reunion. As the car doors flung open they all rushed toward me and nearly tackled me with their enthusiastic greeting.

"Uncle David!" called Janey my niece, "Uncle David!" Janey had her arms around my neck and was showering me with kisses. Her fluffy, young tits pressed hard against my chest as her soft lips kissed my face, neck and mouth.

"Janey, my sweet!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off the ground in a tight bear hug, "you look wonderful!" Janey was a lovely young woman of 23 years. She had a 'baby-fat' type figure with a small round tummy, lovely, fat B-cup tits that stood up proudly from her chest, and a spectacular, round ass that jiggled nicely when she moved. Her pale blond hair, pink, baby-soft skin, and bright blue eyes were so inviting that it was hard not to find yourself staring at her and wanting to be near her.

The next to greet me was my sister-in-law, Erika. Erika was a stunning beauty whom my brother met while he was studying in Sweden. With silver-blond hair, high cheek bones, full lips, bright grey-blue eyes and a smile that could melt the polar ice caps, Erika was an extraordinary beauty. She was nearly 45 years old but she only seemed to improve with age. She had an athletically trim body, long, curved and shapely legs and a pert round ass that just made you want to squeeze it. And, of course, Erika's breasts were something special too. They were low-slung and seemed to start about halfway down her chest, but then jutted out in a beautiful swoop almost like a small ski-jump. From experience I knew how wonderful and soft they were. Her lovely C-cup tits were not fat and round but more cylindrical and were crowned by a nice, soft, pink areola and pink, thick nipples. Simply said, she made my mouth water and my dick jump whenever I saw her.

Erika rushed up to me, took me full in her arms and locked her lips onto mine as if we were reunited lovers – which we were in a way. Her soft, pink tongue immediately entered my mouth and I tasted her sweet saliva. After embracing and kissing passionately like this for several moments, she whispered in my ear, "Oh, David, how I've missed you, and how I've missed sucking your cock."

Her sweet words melted my heart and I kissed her deeply once again. "I've missed you too, my sweet," I replied. My brother finally broke us up so that he could hug me with his greeting. "Hello, brother," he said, with a delighted smile, "How've you been?" I returned Brian's embrace and kissed his cheek. I really loved my older brother, he was a really great guy and we had always been close.

"I don't know what she sees in you, David, but Erika's been as anxious as a little girl on Christmas Eve since we started planning this visit." Erika blushed a little and so did I, but my brother meant it all in fun. "All she could talk about this week was seeing you again," he said, then added through the side of his mouth, "and sucking your cock."

"Oh, that's not the only thing I was excited about, Brian!" scolded Erika, playfully slapping Brian in the face.

I looked over towards the car expecting to see my nephew Peter but instead there stood a young lady in hot pants, a tube top and 3-inch platform shoes. "Where's Peter?" I asked looking around in case I'd missed him.

"I'm right here, Uncle David," said the young lady.

I know that my mouth dropped open a little when I heard this. I looked quizzically at my brother, then at Erika for an explanation but they just raised their eyebrows and smiled at me.

"It's me, Uncle David," said the young woman again, "It's Peter, although I'd like to be called Petra now."

My nephew/niece walked towards me with a delicate stride, heel-to-toe like a fashion model. The closer he/she got the more I recognized that it was indeed my nephew Peter dressed in drag.

As Peter, a.k.a. Petra, walked up to me I extended my hand in greeting but Petra would have none of that. She walked up to me, hugged me and kissed me sweetly on the mouth. I was still a little stunned as my arms embraced her tentatively. I looked again at my brother for an answer.

"Peter, uh, Petra decided it was time to make the change," said Brian. Peter was 21 years old. I knew that my nephew had many feminine traits but I hadn't expected this sudden change. He had delicate features - lovely really - and had his mother's good looks and a slim yet curvy figure. Since I'd seen him last, he had obviously decided that he wanted to spent the rest of his life as a woman.

"Well, anyway, I'm so glad to see you again, Pete.., uh, Petra," I corrected myself, "you, uh... look absolutely, well... beautiful." And he/she did too.

"Thanks, Uncle David," Petra replied with a warm smile. She turned around in place with arms extended so I could survey her whole body. "Isn't it great?" Petra continued. "I feel so complete now. And look at these, Uncle David!" Petra lifted her tube top and two small A-cup tits with delicate, puffy, little-girl nipples, slipped out from under the stretchy fabric. "I've been taking hormone shots and my titties are starting to come in!"

"Wow! Petra! Really nice!" I said and I meant it too.

Just about that time Helen, Jeanine, and my mother and father raced through the front door and, one after the other, embraced and welcomed my brother and his family. When they saw Petra, they had about the same reaction that I did, freezing in their tracks. After a short moment of amazed silence it was my mother who broke the uncomfortable spell.

"And who's this pretty young thing?" said Granny O as she walked up to Petra, put her arm around her waist, and gave her a warm motherly hug.

"This is my beautiful daughter, Petra, mom," said Brain.

"Petra! What a lovely name and what a lovely young lady," said Granny O, playing along with her grandson's new identity. She cupped Petra's chin and lifted her face so she could get a good look at the newly transformed and lovely person who was now her granddaughter. "My goodness!" exclaimed granny, "what a sweet face! Turn around so granny can have a look at you."

Petra spun around happily so Granny O could have a look at her from all sides.

"My, my, my," admired Granny O, "you're just as pretty as your mother!"

Petra blushed a little then took hold of my mother, buried her face in her shoulder, and hugged her very tightly. Everyone smiled with relief now that the shock of Petra's transformation was dispensed with. Each of us took a partner and began walking into the house, talking happily and catching up on circumstances since last they met.

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers