Fun with the Waiter

Story Info
Couple's encounter in a restaurant leads to their hotel room.
1.4k words
4.15
90.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARTG
ARTG
47 Followers

Do you remember that time we took that trip out of town for the weekend? And how we ended up getting a little tipsy in the restaurant? And that young guy that ended up in our room? I know, how could you forget?

We were sitting in a booth in a little restaurant uptown having dinner . We'd had a glass of wine or two, and our inhibitions were down. And apparently, yours were really down.

You had been flirting with our waiter the whole time. He was young, muscular, good looking. His wavy blonde hair fell down over his forehead above his blue eyes. You could tell he was used to getting attention from women: he was an outrageous flirt, not concealing the fact that he was looking down your dress. And you were dressed seductively that night. Your nipples pushed through the thin fabric of that little red dress that I like you in so well. Your finger traced circles around the rim of your wine glass as you looked at him coyly.

You got up to go to the restroom, and I watched him as he watched you, your dress falling over the curves of your ass, your smooth , your tan legs so shapely, your high heels. When you were away, he looked at me and said, "I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you're a lucky man." Little did he know that he would be a lucky man that night, too.

When you came back, you opened your purse and showed me your panties there. I looked down at your lap, and you quickly pulled up your skirt, and I got a glimpse of the little patch of black hair. You touched your slit, rubbing it with your finger, and put your finger to my mouth . I could smell and taste your familiar scent. But you quickly pulled down your skirt when you could see him coming back with the check.

You took the bill to pass to me, but intentionally dropped the pen under our table. "Woops, sorry," you said. "Can you get that for us?" When he disappeared under the tablecloth, I saw you spread your legs under the table. He came up grinning with the pen and handed it to me. But that wasn't enough, you wanted him to look again, and, in fact, you wanted more than that.

"I think I lost an earring on the floor. It's right at my feet and I can't quite reach it. Do you mind?" He looked at you, smiling, and then at me as if to say, " Do you mind?" My smile was his permission. He went under the table again. You reached under the table and under your dress, your finger motioning him to come closer to your pussy. You spread your lips apart with your fingers. You could feel his hair on your inner thighs, and when you leaned your head back and sighed, I knew his tongue had found your sex. You put your thighs back together to lock his head in place, your hands caressed the back of his head. Trying to remain quiet, you came within a minute, pressing him into your pussy.

He emerged from under the table, his face shining from your wetness. He took the check, and when he came back, I told him, "If you leave with us, there'll be a big tip for you." He looked over his shoulder, presumably at his manager, and said, "Let me see what I can do." We could see him talking with his boss, a mousy young woman with glasses. After a minute of conversation, he took off his apron and put it over his shoulder. I filled out the tip, and we left. When we made the corner, we looked back and he was right behind us. We waited a minute for him to catch up, and the three of us walked together to our hotel room.

When we got to our hotel room, you and I started kissing, largely ignoring him, until you slipped your dress over your head and tossed it at his feet. You stood there, wearing only your heels, your breasts standing out proudly, tapering down to your hard nipples. We started kissing again, and you rubbed my aching cock through my pants. Without our lips parting, you took off my shirt, throwing it back over my shoulders and I shrugged it off. You moved down to lick and suck my nipples, one and then the other, while unfastening my pants and letting them fall to the floor. You pushed me back onto the bed, and I removed my socks and shoes. You made a point of making eye contact with him while you tongued up an down my shaft. Then you pushed me back onto the bed. Maintaining eye contact, you hovered over me and slid my cock into your pussy. You moaned as I lifted my hips off the bed to stroke you. Our friend couldn't stand it any longer, and was hurriedly taking off his clothes. When he got down to his underwear, a pair of tight gray bikini-type underwear, there was a dark wet stain in front. "Take those off. We want to see your cock," you insisted in a whisper. He slipped them off and his long, thick cock twitched at being freed.

You were riding my cock and he was kneeling beside us, watching us, stroking himself. I reached over and began stroking his balls. He was clean shaven like me. I pulled on his balls to bring his cock closer to my mouth. He put the tip right over my mouth, and he was so turned on that a clear strand of cum drooled down onto my lips and mouth. I stuck my tongue out to catch it. I stroked the underside of the head with the tip of my tongue while you watched intently, moaning as his cock twitched and his clear precum pooled on my lips. He started stroking himself again, and as he came he groaned with each spurt of his cock. The first one overshot and landed on the bed, but the smaller spurts went into my open, waiting mouth. Then I took him into my mouth, feeling the warm, salty jets on my tongue. With each throb, he moaned, until finally his cock stopped pulsating and he sank back onto the bed. You leaned forward and kissed me deeply, tasting his cum in my mouth.

I grabbed your ass, one finger toying with your hole, until finally I came, filling your cunt with my seed. You waited until I stopped throbbing. Moving over to our young friend, you straddled his face and let my cum run down onto his mouth. He licked your pussy until you came, rocking back and forth over his tongue. His face glistened again, this time with our combined wetness.

He was getting halfway hard again, so I helped him get harder by taking him into my mouth, feeling him get rigid against my tongue and the inside of my cheek. You nudged me out of the way and straddled him , and I went to the foot of the bed to watch his long, hard cock disappear in and out of your sloppy wet cunt. I tongued your ass, knowing this would quickly bring you off. He dug his fingers into your ass as you came, then he came right after you. I watched as he got still, except for his cock, which was twitching inside you. He was soft again when he pulled out of you with a shudder, and I lightly rubbed your slit with his cum as it trickled out of you. I was hard again, but you were just too sensitive to be fucked again, so the two of you layed side by side on the bed while I knelt and stroked my cock, the head purple and swollen. I came again, all over your faces, big pearly trails of cum over your chins and cheeks.

He got up to take a shower and then got dressed and left. We settled in for the night, but the memory of our experience, didn't let us sleep, and we were at it again for most of the rest of the night.

The reason I bring up that night again is that I've been thinking about getting the little restaurant manager involved in the fun when we go back to the city. She seems really conservative, and it would take some finesse. I also think that there's something hidden inside of her that wants to get out.

Would you like to hear about it?

ARTG
ARTG
47 Followers