Fun with Two Sisters

Story Info
I exercised my mouth, cock, and some dildos.
6.9k words
4.21
125k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
752 Followers

I bought the six unit condo about five years ago and fortunately haven't had any trouble keeping it fully rented out. Each unit has a single bedroom, living room, bath and a completely equipped kitchen with a small laundry area off to one side of it. The renters can park their cars directly in front of their unit so parking isn't a problem. I have kept the rents down as low as I could and still be able to pay the bills and that is a contributing factor in my high occupancy rate.

I'm Jim; a thirty-two year old electrician and have been breaking my ass trying to keep employed at my trade while trying to stay up on keeping the rental units occupied and in good repair. The economy has made it hard for me to get much work in my trade so I've got tons of time for the rentals.

It was a Saturday morning and I had responded to a call from one of the renters that the faucet in their kitchen sink was dripping. It only took a few minutes to put a new washer in and I was on the way back to my car when I got a call on my cell phone from another renter. This one was from Sally, a short slim twenty-eight year old single mom who was cuter than hell but was so thin that she'd look like a thermometer if she drank tomato juice.

I was almost in front of her unit when I got the call so I just stepped up on the little porch and rang her bell.

"Oh damn Jim, you must have been standing right outside my door when I called." She said laughingly.

"Almost Sal, what can I do for you?"

"It's not what you can do for me it's what I'm going to do for you."

Hmmm, this could lead in many directions but before I assumed it was going in a direction I'd like I thought I'd better wait a bit and hear her out.

"I'm going to put a huge pan of lasagna in the oven around four and if you don't have plans for dinner I'm inviting you to my Italian feast."

"Wow, lasagna's my favorite. I'll get a couple of bottles of the grape and I'll be there."

She told me to be there around six and we could have a glass of the wine before sitting down to dinner.

I was ringing her bell at five forty-five hungry and ready for a nice night, regardless of where it led.

"Pour us a glass Jim while I get the pan out of the oven. I think I got carried away a bit making a huge pan for I'm not a big eater but at least we'll have enough left over for another meal."

We sipped the Merlot and just chatted about everything and anything. As I said earlier she is cuter than hell but has NO figure to speak of. We were well into our second glasses of wine when she got up from the couch and announced that dinner was ready.

The lasagna was delicious. She made it just like I love with some sausage in with the ground beef. During dinner we laughed and joked about some of the problems she had with her job. She is a pharmacist and she had me rolling with some of the mistakes she'd made in preparing prescriptions. Nothing serious but her assistant had mistakenly substituted a laxative form of drug for one for an entirely different problem and they joked for an hour once they realized the error. They tried phoning the customer but got no answer. They figured he was shitting his brains out and couldn't come to the phone.

"Sally, where is your little girl tonight?"

"Oh my parents wanted to have her stay with them for the weekend and I dropped her off this morning. They have a ball together."

Even though she doesn't have much of a body to speak of every time she bent over to move the dishes on the dining room table or to clear the table her tight little ass had my mind picturing what it would be like to introduce it to my cock. On one occasion I casually got up and walked behind an area of the table I knew she'd have to clear and leaned over to pour another glass of wine. As she moved between me and the table my half hard cock was poking through my jeans and brushed against her and she stopped and looked over her shoulder at me without saying a word. Right then I knew where this was leading.

"Sal, how about another glass of this Merlot? The wine shop owner gave this label his highest marks and I have to agree with him. I can't remember ever having another label I enjoyed this much."

"I'm not a connoisseur of wine but I'll give it high marks so yes pour me another glass."

By then we were each on our third glass and I could begin to see that it was having a bit of an effect on her. I got up and reached for a small dish of cashews on an adjacent table and once again was directly behind her when she leaned back into me and gave her ass a little twirl as it pressed against my bulge. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me as there wasn't any doubt that she felt my hard-on through my pants.

"Hold on Jim. Let me put the left-overs in the fridge and we can enjoy another glass of the Merlot." She said.

"Sal, rather than have the folks in the other units gossip about how much time I spent here tonight why don't I leave now and go down to my apartment? You can put the food wherever you want to keep it and then jump in your car and come down to my place and we won't have to concern ourselves about wagging tongues getting too busy?

"Sounds like a great idea and it will keep my reputation intact. I'll be at your place about twenty minutes after you leave here." She said a little breathlessly.

"Are you going to be OK to drive? You've had maybe a few too many glasses of the wine." I asked.

"I'll be fine. Your place is less than a mile down a straight quiet road."

Sure enough I hadn't been in my apartment for a few minutes when she was quietly knocking on my door.

"I brought the unopened second bottle of the Merlot so if we're thirsty we'll be all right."

As she was saying that I came up close and gently lifted her and sat her down on the kitchen counter. She is so short that I couldn't kiss her if she was simply standing in front of me. As soon as she was in position I planted a huge kiss on her and she went a little crazy.

"Jim, I've wanted to have sex with you from the first time I saw you but since you're my landlord I just never could figure the best approach to the problem."

"Problem solved Sal." I said as I lifted her a little to free up her jeans. I soon had them along with her panties down to her ankles and then off the floor.

She leaned down and soon had her tongue a foot down my throat. I pulled back and then slid my face down and had my face buried in her pussy and she flipped out.

"Oh God Jim, yes, yes, yes, don't stop."

I moved my mouth up to hers and replaced it with inserting my fingers deeply but gently in her pussy searching out her clit. A few seconds later she was back to "Jim, don't ever stop."

She had her arms around my neck as I lifted her and carried her into my bedroom. My king sized bed was waiting for the upcoming action.

I put her down on her back and once again buried my face in her pussy but not before kissing her body from her mouth down across her chest and lower abdomen before reaching my real target ---her love box.

It didn't take long before she was throwing her legs in the air and tossing her head from side to side as she built to a huge climax.

"Jim, Jim, I'm coming. Oh God it's been years since I did and I'm going to explode. Oh God, you are unbelievable."

It only took another few minutes before she threw her hips in the air and let out what almost sounded like a howl as she reached down and pulled my face even deeper inside her warm and now soaked pussy.

As she lay back on the bed after her orgasm she was still breathing hard with her eyes closed and she was mumbling something unintelligible. She pushed off me and slid down in the bed to position herself over my rock hard cock.

She didn't take me in her mouth right away but instead let her tongue travel up and down my shaft while she had a few fingers roaming all over the head. Damn, this gal can sure suck a cock. It didn't take her long before she had opened her mouth and began to let the head of my cock start some serious penetration.

After a few minutes she was holding my balls in one hand as she guided my cock deep in her mouth. I swore I was hitting the back of her throat with each of her downward motions. I finally reached down with both hands and wrapped them around the back of her head and began to pull her face down even harder and deeper than she was doing herself. I was actually fucking her face and it felt terrific.

Every now and then she would lift her head up and only have the head of my cock in her mouth and then drop all the way down. There was no doubt she was taking about six inches of my eight inch cock in her mouth and was gagging about every four or five downward thrusts but it didn't seem to bother her at all. Her hands were massaging my balls while all of the motion of her mouth was going on. It didn't take me long before I was filling her sweet little mouth with a huge load of cum. She swallowed it and then licked up and down my shaft to make sure she hadn't missed any of my love juice.

"Sal, you do that very well, where the hell did you learn it?

"Well, I got ahold of a couple of porn disks a few weeks ago and one showed a gal doing what I just did. I just tried to copy what she did. Did you like it that way?"

"Like it, I loved it."

I got up and poured us each a glass of the fine wine. We lay there sipping our drinks while she told me everything about herself.

She had been married when she was in her late teens, had a little girl three years later and then her husband just picked up and took off. She hadn't heard anything at all from in over four years and had no idea where he was. If I could believe her I was the first guy with whom she had sex since her husband had left.

About forty-five minutes later she was running her fingers up and down my cock and it responded just the way I knew it would. It was hard in a few minutes of her caresses. By the time she had me hard she rolled over me and slid her wet pussy over my dick and then sat up and let it bottom out. The moan she let out was almost as loud as the howl she let go when she was coming before.

One of my old girlfriends loved it like this with me on my back and her crouched over me with her knees alongside of my hips and she would sort of rise up and then rock forward in her fucking motion. Sally did it quite a bit differently. She squatted with her feet alongside my hips so when she was going through her fucking motion she would simple stand up a little and then drop straight down. I'd have to say I liked it this way the best.

Since I had just had an orgasm a short time earlier I wasn't about to come quickly but that didn't seem to bother Sal. She was happier than hell rising up and then dropping straight down. I had my hands on her chest just rubbing her nipples on her small tits and that seemed to really send her over the top. It only took a few more minutes of this and she was screeching that she was coming and I wasn't very far behind her. Whew, this gal is a real sexpot and I could only think that her husband must have had an unbelievable sex fiend in the gal he left Sally for.

She finally let go and I followed her a few minutes later. By then I was dragging a bit but she seemed to be as fresh as a daisy.

She jumped out of the bed asking "Can I get you another glass of that terrific Merlot? Fucking that way really turns me on but also wears me out a little."

Whew, she sure didn't seem to be very tired from where I was looking.

We lay there just chatting and joking with her running her fingers up and down the side of my shaft. I wasn't going to be able to recharge as quickly as it looked as if that was what she was trying to do.

I thought of the perfect solution. An old girlfriend had bought a big strap on dildo that I used on her every now and then and I still had it in one of my dresser drawers. The next time Sal got off the bed to use the bathroom I was going to get it and strap it on and pull the sheet and blanket up over my lower half so she wouldn't see it. The cock on it was about the same size as my own but perhaps a little thicker and I didn't think she'd know the difference between it and mine.

I was ready with it all strapped on when she returned from the bath about ten minutes later and as soon as she hit the sack I pulled her over on her back saying, "I'm going to fuck your ass off. Are you ready for me?"

"Ready, hell, I'm always ready for some good sex." She laughed.

I lay between her legs and lifted them up so she had them wrapped around my waist and I slipped the dildo in in one smooth and sudden thrust. I had it bottomed out and she was going a little nuts.

"God Jim, you are terrific. Keep fucking me like that and I'll have another orgasm in a few minutes."

I slowed down not wanting her to explode too quickly. I knew that as soon as she had her next orgasm I'd let her lay there peacefully for fifteen minutes and then pour it to her again.

She was right. It only took her another few minutes and she was throwing her head from side to side and howling so loud I was fearful the tenants in the condos on either side of mine would be calling the police. I quickly dropped my mouth to hers in a huge kiss but more to quiet her down. It worked and she then was throwing her pussy up to meet my thrusts as hard as I was driving the dildo into her.

As soon as she came down from her orgasmic high I rolled away from her and unstrapped the dildo and put it on the floor alongside of the bed and then turned back to her.

"Jim, you are unbelievable. I was virgin when I got married and at first I thought that sex was wonderful but after a year or so it got to be old stuff with my husband. With you it seems to get better every time we do it. In a few short hours you have eaten my pussy and fucked me twice. I never knew it could be this great."

"Anything to please you my dear" I said in my best imitation of a movie star from an old picture while almost choking with suppressed laughter.

"Let me retrieve our wine and we can sip away and chat some more." I offered.

We lay there talking away but this time it was my fingers going up and down her body rather than hers on mine. I let them drop to her pussy and she started to squirm.

"If you keep doing that you are going to have to fuck me again." She whispered.

"Sal, you are going to completely wear me out."

I thought I would bring this whole thing to as nice an ending as I could so I suggested that she go back out to my living room and bring the glass serving dish full of peanuts back into the bedroom o give us something to snack on. While was gone I was going to re-strap the dildo back on. She found the peanut dish faster than I thought she would and I made I barely got the dildo back on when she came prancing back into the bedroom.

"Aw the hell with the peanuts. Get your lovely ass back up and let me give it the service it deserves." I moaned as sexually as I could.

She almost jumped back on to the bed.

This time when she was in the right position I rolled on top of her and lifted her legs high in the air and put them down on my shoulders right along-side of my neck. I looked down at her and she smiled up at me and said as sexually as possible. "Jim fuck me deep and hard. I'm going to sleep for a week after you get through doing me this time."

Her pussy was soaked so I had no trouble sliding the big head of the dildo all the way in in one smooth thrust I was in all the way. She must have felt this differently than she did the last time for she let out a long slow moan as if it was the first time in her.

I was holding myself off her with each hand on the bed along-side of her chest and then all of a sudden I let myself drop to plant a huge kiss on her lovely mouth. As I said, she doesn't have much of a shape but she is cuter than hell.

She was moving her hips around in almost a circle so the dildo was touching places no cock had ever touched before. I straightened up and had an arm around each of her thighs pulling her pussy to me and I began some serious hard fast thrusting deep inside of her.

"Oh Jim, I've never been fucked like this before. Keep doing it just the way you are."

I did and sure enough in about five minutes of this kind of action she was having her fourth orgasm in a couple of hours. Even with all that action her juices actually started flowing out of the lips of her pussy.

I could feel her heart rate had climbed significantly so I gently slipped the dildo out of her as she relaxed and let her heart rate return to normal. While she was doing this I quietly unstrapped the dildo and once again put it on the floor alongside of the bed.

By then, after all this fake sex my cock had recharged and was ready for some action itself. I thought it best if I let her pussy get some rest so I slid up on the bed until the head of my cock was directly in line with her mouth and only an inch away from her ruby red lips.

"Wow, you have recharged faster than usual after the last way you fucked me."

"Yes I did and now I want you to give me another one of your fantastic blow jobs."

She was at her usual best when she had my cock in her mouth. Slow and deep had me coming too damn fast but I loved the way she licked up every drop after I finished exploding. I only came a very small load this time with all the fucking and sucking she had done on me.

We lay there for what seemed to be hours but it was only a half hour in reality

"Jim, I never had so much sex in such a short time. You ate me, you fucked me four times and I gave you two blowjobs all within the span of less than two hours. My pussy is going to be sore for a week."

"Aw, do you mean I can't slip my ready and waiting cock deep in that lovely pussy of yours again tonight?"

"Are you shitting me? You barely came in the blow job I just gave you. Do you think you really have enough in that cock of yours for another go round?"

"Aw hell Sal, I better fess up." As I was saying that I reached over to the side of the bed and retrieved the dildo and held it up for her to see.

"Sal, say hello to Mr. perpetual hard-on who has reamed out your pussy twice tonight."

"Do you mean to tell me that you strapped that thing on and fucked me twice with it?" she said while rolling around the bed laughing her ass off.

"Yup and you loved it both times. This one is about the same size as my cock but I've been thinking that I ought to get one a few inches longer and a lot thicker. You'll go crazy for it."

"Oh my God, I honestly couldn't tell the difference between it and your cock. Could you really get one that is bigger?"

"I have no idea but I know where there is a shop that sells all kinds of porn magazines and porn stuff. I'll stop in tomorrow and see what they have."

The next day I stopped at the shop I told Sal about and sure enough they had quite a selection of dildos. I chose one that was half again thicker than the one I had that was over ten inches in length. I was fearful Sal wouldn't be able to take the whole thing but I could stop when she told me to.

That night I called and invited her over for some fun. She got to my place with the left-over lasagna and I insisted that we have it before the games would begin. I plopped it in the oven and poured us some wine. She was going crazy waiting to see the dildo she knew I had bought that day but I was going to drag out the suspense until we finished eating.

As soon as we finished and I insisted that the dishes were all put in the dishwasher I crooked my finger indicating I wanted her to follow me.

She was stripping her clothes off on the way into my bedroom and I said I had to use the bathroom before I could join her. I stripped in the bathroom and strapped the ten-incher on and went back into the bedroom.

"Holy shit, I'll never be able to take that monster in me. Jim, it'll split me wide open."

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
752 Followers
12