Fungirl's Fantasy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries
Aries
22 Followers

"What's the matter, honey?" asked her dad from the doorway, startling her.

She started to pull the covers up to cover herself, but then she thought about it and put the sheets back down on the bed. She rubbed her eyes as if rubbing the sleep out of them and turned to face her father, bringing one leg up onto the bed, completely exposing her fresh shaven pussy to his gaze. His eyes traveled down to her pussy when he thought she wasn't looking, but as soon as her hands cleared her eyes, his eyes came up to meet hers.

"What did you say, daddy?" she asked, placing one hand on her wet pussy lips and rubbing momentarily. She noticed with satisfaction that his eyes followed her hand.'

"Uh, I heard you moan when I walked by. I asked if something was wrong. Are you feeling ok?" he stammered, blushing as well.

She moved her hand from her pussy lips to her tits and rubbed both nipples as though they itched. This sent electricity flying from them directly to her pussy. She had to stifle another moan. She smiled sweetly as her father just stared and swallowed.


"Yes daddy, I feel fine. Nothing is wrong." she answered. Then she got up from the bed and walked to her dresser. She turned her back to her father. "Are you going to be working late tonight?" she asked.

As she spoke, she bent at the waist and opened the bottom drawer and pulled out a pair of sheer lace panties and a matching bra. She checked in her mirror to make sure that her father was looking where she wanted him to be looking. She stayed there longer than needed just to let her father take a good look at the juices running out of her pussy and down her leg. Then at the last moment, she spread her legs and ran her fingers up the trail of pussy juice as if she just then noticed it. She brought her fingers up from her knee all the way into her pussy. Then she stood and abruptly turned to face her father.

"Well? What do you think?" she asked, looking at him questioningly.

"Ah, um, what do I think about what?" he stammered again, shifting his weight from one foot to another, leaning against the door. His face got red.

"About tonight, daddy. Do you think you'll be working late?" she asked, feigning exasperation. She glanced down and noticed with satisfaction the growing bulge in his suit pants.

"Oh. Uh, sorry. I haven't been up very long. I'm still waking up. Yes, I will probably be a little late tonight. I have to finish working the bugs out of the Fretmeyr design. It's due to hit production next month and the powers that be want it ready to go." he answered as he steadily regained his composure.

Emma walked over to him with a pouting look on her face. She threw her clothes into the bathroom and turned to face him.

"Oh, bummer. I was going to make something special for supper. Oh well, I guess it can wait until you get home. Have a good day, daddy." she said as she reached up and tilted his face down to hers with the same hand she'd rubbed in her pussy. She placed a gentle, lingering kiss on his lips. When she released him, she looked questioningly at his beard. "Hang on, look at me, you have something in your mustache. I'll get it." she said and rubbed her pussy juice covered fingers into his mustache.

"Ok, got it. I love you, daddy. Have a good day." she said as she turned to go into the bathroom. As she turned, she brought her hand down from his face to his crotch and gave his cock a quick squeeze. Then she closed the bathroom door without looking back. She finally heard him step away from the door after two minutes passed. She grinned and her pussy began to run again as she thought about the past 24 hours.

To Be Continued...

Aries
Aries
22 Followers
12