Funhouse

Story Info
Abby has a threesome whether she wants it or not.
1.2k words
3.81
196.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReneD
ReneD
17 Followers

A few lights remained on throughout the midway as Abby stood out front of the funhouse, like she promised Tom she would. Was his name Tom? Ted? Tim? She couldn't remember. She'd only met him 3 hours ago, once her friends had left her there. She had wanted to stay and watch the fair shut down for the night. Up until now, she'd always had to be home long before it was over, but she'd just turned 18 and it was what she wanted to do. And Tim? (Todd maybe?) had found her sitting on a bench where she'd been for 30 minutes.

"He sat next to her. "Hi. I'm Tim."

"Hi, Abby," she said to him.

"You waiting for someone?" he asked her.

"No. I just wanna watch it end," she'd told him. She noticed he was nice looking. Dark, spiky hair, a little goatee, tanned skin and a few tattoos. His muscles bulged underneath his red t-shirt with the company name from the rides on it. She noticed he had nice teeth too. Most fair workers didn't.

He nodded his understanding. She was pretty cute, he thought. Her hair wasn't blonde, but lightened from the summer sun, her legs were long and tanned and her tits were just amazing, he'd noticed. "How old are you?" he asked. He had to be sure.

"Eighteen as of yesterday."

"Well happy birthday!" Tim told her, grinning.

"Thanks." She smiled at him.

Tim grinned at her. "You like to suck cock?"

Abby looked at him. "What?"

"Do you like to suck cock?" he repeated.

She eyed him warily. He was smiling at her and he didn't look creepy. "I do," she finally admitted.

"Meet me at the funhouse when the lights go down." He winked at her and ran a finger over her lips.

So here she was, outside the funhouse. Tim walked up to her, held out his hand and helped her up. "Ever been in the funhouse in total darkness?" he asked her.

"Nope." She followed him up the steps.

He led her over the now-still wobbly planks, over the creaky, wooden bridge and into the maze portion of it. The maze was in complete darkness and it was hot and stuffy. There was no light whatsoever and just about as much air. He pressed her against the wall and kissed her, his tongue thrusting inside her mouth, his hand shoving her shirt up and pulling her tit from it's relative safety of her bra. He lowered his head to her chest and ran her nipple over his teeth before sucking it into his mouth like a baby.

Abby felt another hand unhooking her shorts and pulling them down. Her feet were shoved apart and a mouth was on her bald, pussy lips; Tim's mouth still on her breasts.

Tim shoved her down onto the floor; the man between her legs just readjusted and licked her pussy after putting her legs over his shoulders.

Abby felt a warm cock against her face, poking at her cheek.

"Suck my cock," Tim panted.

Abby opened her mouth and blindly tried to get his dick inside her mouth. Tim felt her parted lips and her hot breath on his cock and rammed himself back to her throat. Abby gagged.

"Suck it," he demanded.

Abby slid her hands up his thighs to his groin, gripped his cock in her hands and directed it to her mouth. He slowly began fucking her face. She sucked him so hard he wouldn't have been surprised if she'd sucked his balls up and out of his dick.

The one between her legs had progressed to sliding 3 fingers in and out of her wet cunt while he sucked her clit into his mouth. Soon, it was 4 fingers. "I bet I could fit my whole fucking hand inside this whore!" he exclaimed more to Tim than to Abby.

"No, please! No!" She said, letting Tim's moist dick slide from her mouth.

"Shut up and suck!" Tim demanded of her. "Stretch her wide open, Brad!"

Brad slid his four fingers inside her, and then he added his thumb. He pumped his fingers in and out and soon, the knuckles on the back of his hand were inside her and the rest of his hand, up to his wrist, slid in easily.

Abby gasped and at that moment, Tim came in her mouth. She swallowed in surprise, which made her cough and some of the cum dribbled to her chest where her tits still hung out of her bra, exposed with her shirt shoved up.

Brad fucked her pussy with his hand. In and out, in and out. He finally stopped. "You ready, Tim?"

"Yeah, lay her down," Tim said in the dark.

"I gotta go," Abby said in the dark and tried to sit up.

"We're not done!" Tim said, holding her down. "Shut up!"

Brad held her legs down and Tim lay next to her on the floor and pulled her on top of him, her tits now hanging in his face. He fumbled for a moment, but his cock found her stretched cunt and slipped right inside.

"Okay, I'm in, your turn!" He sucked a nipple into his mouth and sucked, his hands holding her to him by her ass.

Brad slid his rock hard cock down Abby's ass crack and inside her pussy alongside Tim's dick.

Abby gasped again, a sharp intake of breath. She'd never had two dicks inside her at the same time and she'd never felt anything like it. It hurt. But at the same time, it felt really good too.

The two men developed a rhythm of thrusting. One in, one out and repeat and every fifth thrust, they both thrust deep inside her, enjoying her cries of pain, pleasure and surprise.

"Fuck her in the ass, dude!" Tim egged Brad on.

Not having to be told twice, Brad withdrew from her pussy and slid up to her asshole. "You ever been fucked in the ass, pretty little bitch?"

"Just--" she gasped again, feeling his fingers on her asshole. "Just fingers."

He slipped his wet cock over her tight hole, spreading her juice onto it to make entry a tiny bit easier. Brad finally pushed his cockhead against her puckered hole and listened to her gasp whimper as he pushed harder and farther. The ring of muscle relaxed and he withdrew and then slowly slid back inside her, a little farther. Tim thrust slowly in her pussy while Brad got comfortable in her backside.

"You like it in your ass?" Brad whispered to her as he pumped his cock slowly in and almost out of her ass and reached around to grab a tit in his hand.

"Mmmmm," she answered tentatively. She was trying not to cry and couldn't speak complete words.

"Yeah, me too," he said and rammed his dick balls-deep into her ass.

Tim's hands spread her ass for Brad as he pummeled her ass. Tim slid in and out of her pussy, sometimes poking at Brad's balls with his cock before sliding back inside her dripping pussy.

Tim thrust and thrust and Brad groaned, "Dude, fuck man," and he shoved himself deep inside her ass as he came, thrusting a little bit with each climaxing tremor.

Tim came inside her pussy and he could feel his cum dripping back out and down her thighs and over his balls. "Mmm, yeah, bitch, squeeze my cock," he murmured.

Abby squeezed her pussy around his cock and he came again.

The two men lay there, enjoying the post-cum glow. Tim finally stood up and zipped his pants back up and he helped Abby up. "You can go home now." He told her and turned her in the direction of the exit.

ReneD
ReneD
17 Followers