Funnel Ch. 04

Story Info
Girls spy, Mama's told something, and Ms. Audrey sits down.
2.6k words
4.67
107.9k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey stared, fascinated by the sight of the small male anus being stretched around the fat cockhead. She watched Isabella in her pretty stockings and blouse, looking so pretty and dainty as she continued to jerk off her paperboy while he was being sodomized. She knew the big penis would stroke his prostate and produce an enormous amount of cream from the young man. Once again she fanned herself with her hand as she saw the cock slide deeply into her young masturbator’s asshole. For the next twenty minutes or so the little kitchen was quiet, mainly because both males had been gagged. The only noises were those of cocks sliding back and forth, punctuated by harsh female remarks.

“Fuck it dickhead. Yes, you fuck his ass. Deep. Funnel, you cum soon. You come for mama with big dick up your ass.”

Audrey joined in, inspired by the sight of Ms. Fortune’s masturbation.

“Yeah. Oh, do it to him with your hand, Isabella. I’ll bet he has a really big load he wants to shoot.”

The kitchen, which had been denied so much privacy in the past few days was again intruded upon when a gang of young female eyes peered into it from the window facing the alley. The pretty cheerleaders bore witness from their hiding place and their mouths were all agape as they saw the dirty activities being performed. They saw the attractive older Women, one holding the kneeling male’s ass cheeks spread and the other lazily stroking his stiff dick and they all blushed prettily.

“Omigod!” Shelly whispered to her friends. She was the pretty pony-tailed blonde who had flashed her cute little white panties at him in the alley. “Look what they’re doing in there!” There was silence as they could only stare and marvel at how controlled the men were. They seemed truly helpless to do anything but obey their Mistresses, bound as they were.

Thomas, now known as Funnel, was overwhelmed by the sensations of the perverted acts he was being made to endure. That cock was so big up his ass! He hissed through his funnel as he felt the big dickhead rub against his prostate. It slid back and forth through is asshole like a relentless engine. Ms. Fortune was milking him just like a cow in a barn. Her soft greasy hand slid up to the base of his penis and then she would pinch it hard with two fingers to draw downward to the head. Her pretty little fingers would pause to tickle the bloated dickhead before sliding wickedly back upward to the base. Thomas was oblivious to his audience of cheerleaders… only the stroking that he was enduring in both his asshole and on his stiff cock. Audrey chose that moment to release one of his asscheeks and run a manicured fingernail down across his hanging balls. She had a smile on her face as she watched him shudder from the sensation. She would squeeze them every so often using gentle rhythmic motions as she held his ball sac in the palm of her sweet feminine hand. She saw his penis was an agonized purple color from the lazy, cruel stroking of Ms. Fortune’s hand as she jacked him off.

Outside, the girls were starting to giggle nervously from the indecency of it all. They all looked so cute in their uniforms and knee socks and saddle shoes. The skirts were all so terribly short that their little panties were continually peaking out from underneath in a most fetching way. They popped their bubble gum and continued to make remarks about what they were seeing.

“Look at that big hairy one buttfucking the other one. I mean… my god… he has got to have the biggest dick I have ever seen.”

“Lori!” Shellie slapped her friend playfully on the ass in admonishment.

“Its true. And look… he’s getting a handjob at the same time. God, what a pervert. That is so totally gross.”

At last, at Isabella’s urging, Audrey put her hands on Dickhead’s hips to bring him to a halt. His big cock was about halfway up Funnel’s asshole. She wrapped her delicate fingers around the exposed swollen shaft and began to gently masturbate him into the paperboy’s ass. Funnel was bucking slightly to try and bring himself off into Ms. Fortune’s hand. She would have none of that and spanked him sharply across his bottom.

“You stay still! Mama milk you, but you no move for her! You want spanking?”

He groaned pitifully into the funnel apparatus attached to his discipline helmet and shook his head no. He was feeling like he was getting close to the biggest orgasm he had ever had. His sac was bouncing around in front of the women, making a foolish spectacle of himself. But of course, he WAS a pervert… a lowly jerkoff and now known only as “Funnel”. His purpose was clearly spelled out in his name. He was now the jackoff toy of two determined ladies both old enough to be his mother. He would swallow down the creamy sperm he and any other male cows made just to amuse the women. The dark notion swallowed him whole and he felt himself beginning the arduous journey toward a mammoth ejaculation. Each stroke of Ms. Fortune’s hand now brought him closer. When her hand suddenly left his penis he began to whimper like a frightened puppy. Audrey, who stood behind him jacking off Dickhead, was still smiling as the big penis began to fire wad after hot steaming wad of ballcream up his ass.

“Oooooh, Isabella. He’s cumming! I can feel it shooting out of his dick and up the other one’s ass.”

Isabella chuckled softly and returned a moment later with a condom package. She opened it with a fingernail and proceeded to draw it up the thick penis hanging down between his legs like a cow teat. Once in place, she began to masturbate him again but at a quicker pace.

The girls outside were very excited by the sight of his condom-covered cock being worked over by the female hand. They had a perfect view of the milking.

“Omigod now they’re jerking him off into a rubber! I cannot believe this.” Cheryl, a redhead with a big ass was giggling as she watched. The whole scene at this point reminded her of a barnyard animal being milked of his sperm. Funnel was bucking and making embarrassing noises that made Audrey and Isabella both grin. Her hand was really gripping him hard now and stroking him firmly up and down.

When he finally ejaculated it was indeed mammoth. The thick creamy goo blasted out of his tortured cockhead to fill the condom tip as Isabella pulled on him to empty his balls. Audrey pinched at his scrotum with her long fingernails a bit to encourage him along. His cock was throbbing in Isabella’s little hand and soon he was panting and exhausted from his ordeals. Ms. Fortune smiled down at him as she slowly drew the rubber down off his still fat dick. She pulled it down like a woman pulling off a stocking and began to scold him.

“Shame on you! You make big mess in here little boy. Should we tell his mama on him Audrey?”

Audrey seemed to be considering it as she tapped her finger against her pursed lips.

“Well, I think it may shock the poor woman to know that her grown up little boy here is such a pervert. Still… no perhaps another time.”

Isabella slowly removed one of her silky black stockings and began to unfasten the funnel from the young man’s helmet. Then she forced the odorous foot part into his mouth and told him she would be leaving for a while and when she returned she expected the stocking to be cleaned spotless. He nodded stupidly and the young girls outside all broke into laughter. Especially Cheryl.

“Hey, he should clean my dirty socks too. They’re pretty smelly and could use a good mouth washing.” They laughed even harder at that.

Lori said, “He should clean all of our dirty socks. The pervert would probably cum all over from that.” More laughter.

The women left Funnel in the room alone. They had Dickhead back on his ball leash as they led him to his little cage. Thomas was suckling the dirty stocking in his mouth in a frantic effort to clean it to Ms. Fortune’s satisfaction. His anus was sore and his cock was hanging heavily downward between his legs. His balls felt drained and very exposed as he knelt there in his straightjacket. The young girls in the alley watched a bit longer and then left to go to their cheerleading practice. They discussed what they had seen the whole way there.

He heard the sound of high heels striding across the linoleum floor and looked up to see both Women had returned. They ignored him and took seats at the kitchen table. Ms. Fortune lit a cigarette and blew a cloud of smoke.

“His mama will have to know, Audrey.” She said.

“I know.” She had a concerned look on her face.

“If you want to keep him she needs to know what is going on and what his future is, no? I help you if you like. I know a way to do it so his mama will want to have you take him for this.”

“Really? That would be nice, Isabella. You know so much and I want to learn it all.”

Ms. Fortune turned to look down at Funnel on her kitchen floor.

“Hey! You do good job on my stocking, boy. You make nice and clean or I spank.”

She pushed her chair out and got up to stand in front of him. She reached down and forced a finger into his mouth to remove the damp ladies hosiery. She uncoiled it and smoothed it out to examine the silk carefully.

“Is okay. You clean Ms. Green’s stockings this way now. You do as she say.” As she spoke she produced a thick leather collar and began to buckle it around his bare scrotum. She hooked a leash to it and handed it to Audrey.

“You take him home. I will call you before I go to visit his mama. You do what I say. This boy will be yours soon.”

Audrey rose from her chair and tugged smartly on the ball leash.

“Come along now you dirty little boy. You’re coming home with Mommy Audrey.”

Her sexy stockinged legs hissing as she moved, she went to the rear door that led into the alley. She led him out through this door as he stared at her beautiful large behind swaying in her skirt. His nostrils flared as he saw the cute panty lines that teased at him through the fabric. With leash in hand she pulled him along by his sac to her own home as Thomas followed along obediently on all fours, his balls swinging nakedly as he did.

Isabella Fortune had a drawer filled with condoms. These condoms, however, where not in the package. They were used and filled to bursting with thick creamy semen. The ends had been tied off into cute little knots and they sat in neat rows inside the drawer. She selected several of the filled rubber cylinders and put them into her purse. She took one more out and cradled it in her white-gloved hand as she examined the milky contents inside. She smiled at her clever plan to discredit the younger male.


Thomas’ mother was in the living room drinking coffee and watching the television when the doorbell rang. She got up and looked through the peephole to see Ms. Fortune standing outside looking very upset. She opened the door to greet her.

“Ms. Fortune. What can I do for…” the Italian Lady interrupted her.

“I am very angry for what he do to me! I have never had such a thing done before… I am a lady! He needs to be punished!”

“Ms. Fortune, I don’t understand. What’s wrong?”

Isabella reached into her purse and pulled out a sheer, pretty gray stocking… absolutely covered in sperm. The young man’s mother blushed and her eyes went wide at the sight before her.

“I…Is that…?”

“It is cum. Dirty boy cum from your dirty boy, yes!” She waved the fabric in front of her eyes accusingly.

“He go to bring me newspaper but he do this to my stocking! He make his disgusting bad boy mess from his penis all over my things!” She reached back into her purse and pulled out another garment. As she held it up in front of them, they unfolded to reveal themselves as a very pretty pair of silky full-cut pink panties… also covered in semen. Thomas’ mother didn’t think to question why the stains seemed so fresh, instead she was filled with revulsion and indignation. Ms. Fortune continued.

“I bet his bed… his underpants… his things are also very bad. Very soiled.”

The young man’s mother thought back to seeing the heavy creamy stains all over his bedroom window as she found him sleeping naked on the floor. Oh god, her own son was a pervert! At Ms. Fortune’s insistence, they climbed the stairs that led to his bedroom to conduct their inspection. When they opened the door, they saw a messy room with clothes on the floor and bed unmade but Ms. Fortune said they should begin with a search. Thomas’ mother went to the closet while Isabella picked up a pair of white briefs from the floor. She covertly dipped into her purse for a condom and split open the tight shiny white rubber with her fingernail. She then dumped out the gooey sperm into the young man’s underpants, making sure the cotton was quite saturated. She also took this moment to use another condom to squirt sperm all over his bed sheets. A few moments later she saw the boy’s mother come out of the closet with a black bag in her hands. She told her neighbor how sorry she was and that it was filled with dirty, filthy pornography. Isabella showed her the soiled underpants and the sticky bed sheet.

Ms. Fortune was very pleased with her performance so far and she actually shook her finger at the woman as she spoke.

“I am not so surprised. He is very dirty to do this to my things. He makes dirty mess in his room with his dirty magazines and should be very ashamed.”

His mother nodded gravely. “I could not agree more, Isabella.”

Audrey was very comfortable on her new chair. She was glad to have gotten the loan of it from Isabella Fortune. It was a large piece of furniture that was referred to as a Lady’s Throne. It was made of comfortable white leather that allowed for long hours of seated bliss… but that was not its most delightful feature. It also sported a carefully recessed opening in the seat. An opening through which a male face now protruded, held fast by leather straps that wound under his head and held him immobile for his duties. She had thoughtfully pulled her pretty panties down to her ankles before sitting to allow for her full bare bottom the play of his tongue. It was very busy in her anus at the moment. The lower half of him was naked and exposed as it protruded from the bottom of the throne and between her legs. She teased him with the feel of her panties against his cockhead and occasionally tugged hard on his ball leash to encourage his efforts.

“Deeper, please Thomas. I want to feel that tongue of yours all the way up my ass.”

He would have answered but his only reply was to burrow more deeply into the woman’s asshole with his tongue and to suckle hungrily with his lips against the opening. His penis throbbed against the teasing feel of her baby blue panties.