Fur and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

I slowly take her into my mouth and consume her essence with strong suctioning with my tongue exploring her vagina as deep as possible. She is immediately flooding my face with her juices in anticipation of my taking her, giving herself to her Son who obediently licks her clean and dry. I lay partly over her right thigh and begin fondling her Temple with the Chinchilla. Mom moans, her mouth open wide and her eyes still closed. Part of the fur I slowly stroke deeper into her slit which elicits a deep and louder moan as her hips begin to quiver. My other hand has part of the fur still fondling her tits and nipples. Pinching them softly through the fur. Mom is now riding the fur between her thighs.

"Mom, I worship and adore you. You deserve this worship." I said quietly.

Mom is clearly riding a large and sustained orgasmic wave as she quivers faster and stronger, moving her hips up and down slowly. I move my other hand from her breasts to fur fondling her butt, running the Chinchilla between her cheeks and over her anus. She jumps at the new sensations with a deeper and louder moan. Her spread thighs, hips, ass and vagina being totally engulfed in the Chinchilla. She is experiencing the dream of her Son bringing her these pleasures. Mom is hit with a massive orgasmic finale exploding with a loud scream and intense humping of the hand driven fur in her vagina. I move the fur away and capture her gushing juices flowing from her Temple as she collapses in the Lynx.

"Oh Son thank you for your devotion. I am satisfied beyond belief. Having you do this to me, for me is as wonderful and and exciting as the sensations themselves."

I continued to fondle her body all over but with the Sable and a wonderful Silver Fox coat. Another mutual favorite.

"Mom, please put this on for me."

She sits up in the bed and slips the Silver Fox on and my already stiff boner doubles in size from the vision of her magnificence in the Fox over her nude form. How many times in my fantasies have I dreamed this image as I ejaculated with this magnificent fur. She smiles at me stroking the fur and rubbing it over her breasts with her lips slightly parted. I'm unconsciously stroking my wand with the Chinchilla as I watch her. She's performing for me as she kneels on all four with her butt to me lifting the fur just above her swollen labia, the big Fox Tail of the shawl hanging over her labia, the fur framing her gorgeous ass and looking ever so coy over her shoulder at me licking her lips slowly, knowing the power of her image to me. The look on my face must be something. She turns facing me again with her legs spread wide fully exposing herself to me and fondles her tits with the Fox again and runs a finger up her wet labia moaning and puts it to her lips.

"Son you are so magnificently endowed. Show me your fluids that Mommy loves so much. Oh to see your swelling and beautiful cock has mommy wet with desire."

She's writhing in the Lynx and fondling herself with the Fox, her legs spread wide for my viewing pleasure. The head of my cock swelling to enormous size as she slides into and orgasm as do I. Before my first shot is fired Mom is on it taking in my flood of desire for her.

I am immediately wrapped in Sable and on my Mom. She is groaning with pleasure and joy as she has her Son's essence in her loins. We gaze softly and passionately at each other as we make love, humping slowly and lustfully admiring each other as we are fully entwined. Savoring the small shuddering motions of our bodies with our eyes caressing each other with the accompanying expressions. Truly knowing each other in the fullest sense. I fondle her constantly as we move with each other watching her savor the sensations and slowly reach one then another and another softly shuddering orgasms.

"Please Son please ravage me please put me through the roof."

She rolls over her face in the Lynx thrusting her hips up to receive me. Mom knows what she wants and who am I to refuse her? I'm deep into her with a single stroke in the clamped butt position, rapidly pumping her as she is almost instantly into her first orgasm. She was well up there with our previous love making and clearly wants the top of her head to come off. I ravage her endlessly it seemed to where there was no separation between our orgasms. I ejaculated what seemed an endless flow into her. Her moans softened and she is weeping after a while but her bucking betrayed her intentions.

"Oh god my Son is wonderful and worships his Mother, she is so thankful he fucks her."

I attend to fur fondling her in this frenzy of fucking. "Mom are you OK?"

"Tears of joy, tears of joy. I am so happy, you make me so happy. You have taken me to another place that I love my sweet lover."

We simply wore out and the intensity gradually subsided. We slid apart and lay side by side.

"Son, you own me now, you know this?"

"Yes Mom and you have always owned me. You know I have always worshiped and loved you and have done everything you have asked of me. I have come to you because you wanted me and I had to be with you."

We fur fondle each other softly, hugging deep in the furs. We fall asleep in each others arms into our soft and loving life together.

Mom said she'll look for men's furs I can wear or that I can buy them over the Internet if I see something I want. She'll have ones made for me if I want something special we can't find. She wants to see me in fur all the time now, even in public.

I suggested fur lined fur bathrobes for us. We have them as soon as they could be made. Hers is Blue Fox reversible to Chinchilla and mine is Fisher reversible to sheared Phantom Beaver. We may get others. Wearing them to bed on the several reversible fur spreads we now have is a very short walk and hump to heaven.

We sometimes screw in the car or a secluded public area in our furs from time to time. We both get a thrill from it. She said she had dreams of being screwed that way most of her life. We freely indulge each others fantasies in whatever course it takes us. None are destructive or harmful in any way.

She loves my cock in her as often as possible. We sometimes hug nude and I am often in her warm moist cave, not necessarily for intercourse but kind of a part of hugging and kissing. Mom loves for me to be there. I'm quite stiff frequently so it doesn't require special attention to satisfy us.

We almost always wear our fur robes around the house and we are often engaged in intercourse. Sex frequently will happen any time any place in the house. My Mom is making up for all those lonely nights and I have my cock where I have been dreaming for it to be for a long time. In my Mom's tight pocket and in our furs. We are turned on around each other all the time.

Mom wanted this when she married my Dad but he wouldn't have any of that pansy ass shit as he put it. What a looser despite all his "success".

Mom is always satisfied now as we adore each other, furs and fucking. We often fall asleep screwing at night or on the couch watching TV or a porn movie. You might say we have a long term relationship in mind as I have no interest in the girls at College or anywhere else for that matter. I love the furs, I love my Mom and will do anything she tells me.

A complete and total Mama's boy.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers