Furniture Store

Story Info
Wife bought more than a couch.
1.5k words
3.8
135.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just bought a new house and my wife of 8 years is still excited. Along with the new house came promises of sex beyond a mans wildest dreams.

My wife stopped at a high-end furniture store for a couch we had been looking for some time now. I was at the hardware store picking up paint when she called.

"I found the couch I wanted, can you come in your pick-up and get it?"

I told her. "I'll be there in 15 minutes."

She replied, "that's great. They close in 20 minutes."

I pulled up to the store just as some of the employees were leaving. I went in and started walking into the rooms that they had laid out full of the different types of furniture. It took a little while to find her. I finally saw my lovely wife fresh out of work. She is an Account Executive and must dress the part. Nice short black skirt and white long sleeve blouse. She is 5' 8", slender, with very attractive features.

I noticed that the blouse was unbuttoned more than usual when she was in work attire. She does that from time to time when off of work. As I entered the little room where the couch was I saw the sales representative for the furniture store sitting in the middle of the bed directly across from my wife. She was attractive mid 30's and promptly introduced herself as Amy. I stared a bit long as I reached out to shake her hand. She was wearing a medium length brown skirt with tight sweater and classy looking fishnet stockings. I thought it was strange that she was sitting so far on the bed in a skirt, but I just enjoyed the view.

She offered me a glass of wine and said, "So, this here is the muscle."

I'm 6'1" 215 pounds and was looking scruffy since it was Sunday and I never shave on the weekend. I sat down in a wing back chair to catch up on their conversation sipping my wine. I noticed the bottle that they were drinking from was almost empty. I asked Amy if it was normal to have wine on hand at the store, she laughed and said. "You don't shop much do you?"

Turns out she was the owner' daughter.

Amy starting telling me that my wife had told her about the new house and that we were in the process of furnishing it. All the while I noticed Amy fidgeting and crossing her legs and then uncrossing them.

"Is there was any other furniture you're looking for?" Amy asked.

"No." I told her.

"We're also looking for a bedroom set." My wife piped up.

I was confused since our current set was less than six months old and she loves it.

Amy offered to show us some sets, as the last employees came over and asked if she would lock up for the night. "Of course." She said.

She then took us and showed a nearby set that my wife said 'was nice'. She asked her to lie on it. Which she did. Then she asked me to 'Check it out'. I lay down and said it was 'ok'.

I got off it and Amy sat on it to next to my wife. My wife has had lesbian experiences before we met. Just then Amy patted my wife's arm and asked her how she liked it. My wife looked at her and said, "she loved it." Just than Amy looked at my wife and moved closer to her and kissed her on the lips. My wife responded at first by slightly moving away and then she moved closer and returned the kiss. They took it slow at first lightly kissing and petting each other.

In the blink of an eye Amy had pulled off her sweater to reveal a nice pair of C cup breasts under a very sheer bra. My wife followed suit and then removed Amy's bra. As my wife lay there kissing Amy's breasts. Amy took it a step further and removed her skirt to reveal thigh high stockings and the fact that she was not wearing underwear along with a very close trimmed pussy. My wife immediately did the same. She was wearing a thong with lace and promptly tossed it on the sets nights stand. The sight of my wife's completely shaved pussy was powerful under the show room lights. She thinks a shaved pussy is so much easier to deal with. I agree.

My wife's bra was no match for Amy. As my wife's B+ perfect breasts were exposed I was truly living a dream. As they enjoyed each other I moved closer. The kissing became more passionate and led to Amy slowly going down my wife's body stopping at her breasts alternating sucking on both of them. Further down to her navel. My wife's flat stomach was the next stop where Amy spent some time licking and kissing. She was just adding fuel to my wife's fire with all the foreplay. She lightly kissed her bare pussy and then proceeded to lick it slowly at first until a rhythm was established. It took maybe 5 minutes of this until my wife hit the roof with a very familiar noise. She was now very much into an intense orgasm. When Amy came back up and started eagerly kissing my wife I could see the juices flow. They were now laid straddling each other with their pussy's touching. They began a humping motion. Both girls were very pleased by the movement.

After several orgasms by Amy and 1 more for my wife, I watched as my wife got on her knees and asked, no begged for me to fuck her from behind while she ate Amy's pussy. It was just about all I needed to hear. I pulled out my now extremely hard cock and stuck it right into to her very moist pussy. It slid in with no hesitation as she was soaked. I had an excellent view of Amy's breasts. Amy was pulling my wife's hair as I fucked her. Both girls were really having a great time.

I was watching Amy's tits bounce while she guiding my wife's head to please her pussy. As I started to shoot my load into my wife, I pulled out and shot cum all over her back and ass. Some fell onto Amy's chest and both girls began to rub it into each other. When they were done playing, with my cum, my wife began to suck my cock to get every last drop. I fell on the bed in a heap totally drained. I reached over and began rubbing my wife's pussy ever so gently. She began doing the same to Amy. After a short time they both finished with a strong orgasm again. By now I had another erection, which was a first for me. It was Amy's turn to take my cock. I began by having her suck it. After a few minutes of a fantastic blowjob I had to fuck this girl. She lay down and spread her legs. I was in her boiling pussy in no time.

My wife was watching at first but decided to join in. She straddled Amy's face and made her eat her wet cunt. Amy obliged by licking it like it was oxygen and she needed it to live. I had my wife's back to me. I reached around and was mauling her tits. I was so into the scene in front of me I lost track of what I was doing and just watched them. My hips were still moving but there was no rhythm to it at all. My wife let out a blood-curdling scream and she rolled off Amy and lay on the bed shaking at the hips.

I got back into a rhythm with Amy and was really letting her have it. I then felt her pussy muscles grab hold of my dick and she was having another shuttering orgasm. This was all I needed, my cock starting shooting like it was the first time ever. I tried to pull out to have her finish sucking my dick, but she told me to leave it in. She had to, 'finish riding it out'. Which she did.

As I pulled out, she took my now limp cock into her mouth and sucked it clean. We were all lying on the bed for twenty minutes when I had to get some water. When I got back, they were getting dressed and fixing the sheets on the display bed. I got dressed and we all started to walk to the door.

Just then Amy looked at my wife and said, "didn't you say you bought a bedroom set 5 months ago?"

My very satisfied wife said, "Oh yeah we did."

They both laughed and we said our good byes. Amy said, 'she had to call her husband'. She wondered if she should tell him what had happened. She said she had our address and that she might stop by to see the new house and how the couch looked.

I can hardly wait to show her our new bedroom set too.