Furry Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

Did I dare? Laura had only twitched when I had toweled her sides. What would she say if I...?

Throwing caution to the wind, I moved the towel upward, running the cotton through her armpit, and while she seemed startled she didn't move or run, but just let me dry her.

"I probably smell," Laura said as a blush returned to her cheeks. "I'm sweating so much."

"No, you don't," I said with a smile, and surprised myself by leaning forward and almost putting my face into her armpit and inhaling. "Matter of fact, you smell quite nice. Your scent is a combination of a trace of Dry Idea along with your own natural secretions. You smell just like a real woman should."

Indeed she did, and when I went over to her other side and did the same thing, I not only let the back of my hand graze the fur, but my nose brushed up against the tuft of damp hair when I repeated my actions.

Laura noticed what I had done, I'm sure, and she probably noticed what she was doing to me as well. My erection had not wavered for a second from the moment she had taken off her sweater, and that fact was clear as well. That I had duly noted when glancing over at the mirror and saw the outline of my cock in my trousers.

Ever worse was the round stain that had appeared down there, the result of my dripping cock seeping though the fabric of my underwear and pants. I had a hunch Laura had just noticed that as well, given the double take she did as I walked in front of her.

"I still can't believe I'm doing this," Laura said. "Posing like this, I mean. Are there a lot of women like me that do this?"

"More than you would think," I said. "I'll let you take a look at the website after, if you haven't already. Not many that look as nearly as erotic as you do though," I added.

"And people pay money to look at these pictures at this website?" Laura asked. "Why?"

"Some men are bored and just want to look at women that have features that appeal to them," I explained. "Other guys have trouble getting aroused by their wives, or wish they could get their own women to be natural, so they use them to get aroused."

"Then there are guys that are alone and lonely, and masturbate when looking at the photos, fantasizing about being with you," I concluded. "Does that bother you?"

"I dunno," Laura said. "Never thought about that before."

"Trust me. I know men. We're all hopelessly horny. I'm a man, and I can assure you that over the course of your life there have been dozens of men; co-workers, classmates and neighbors who have pleasured themselves while thinking of you."

"That's hard to imagine," Laura said with a laugh. "They must be hard up."

"Not really. You have a lot of interesting features that strike a chord with a good number of men," I told Laura.

"Interesting?" Laura smirked. "Like a freak show?"

"Hardly. Your scalp is very thick and full looking. Your breasts are nicely shaped and your nipples are quite expressive. Your buttocks are full and firm and your legs are shapely as well, I continued. "And I haven't even gotten to the parts that the customers are going to love the best about you, namely your luxuriant bush and the extraordinarily dense growth of hair you have under your arms. It's all quite arousing and you're a very exotic and erotic looking creature. It's a shame that you never saw that in yourself."

"Hard to believe you're talking about me. You're being very nice," Laura said. "I wasn't sure what you would be like."

"Just your normal red-blooded guy, I'm afraid."

"I was afraid you would be, I don't know - weird?"

"I am weird," I laughed.

"You know what I mean," Laura chuckled. "Either making me feel creepy or embarrassed. You're making me feel good about myself. Must be because you're a professional and see naked women all the time."

"Not nearly as often as I would like, I'm afraid," I kidded. "I don't think I'll ever get used to it, nor do I want to. It's an honor to have women reveal themselves to me like this and trust me to make them look as beautiful as they really are. Every woman is different, and each is special in their own way. Some are very special in many ways."

"Your wife," Laura said. "She must be very understanding."

"She was, for a while," I replied. "I'm afraid that I'm even less married than you are. Have been for several years."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Laura said. "I remember you mentioning your wife earlier."

"Past tense," I said. "No need to be sorry. I'm not and I'm sure she's not. No bad blood or anything. We just fell out of love I guess."

"Must have been tough for her," Laura said, her eyes staying straight ahead as I had instructed her while I went to her side. "Jealousy. I mean, plus you having naked women in front of you all the time."

"I never cheated," I said. "I don't think she did either. Sometimes things just happen. We still like each other, and she still handles a lot of my business affairs."

"Boy, I never realized that doing nothing but standing around could be so exhausting," Laura said after a few more minutes.

"It isn't easy," I agreed. "You're tense, and the nervous tension is just as stressful as lifting weights, especially if you aren't used to it. Here, if you wouldn't be offended."

I set my camera down and asked Laura to take hold of her long brown hair. As she lifted her locks up off of her back I began to gently knead her shoulders. I could feel how knotted her muscles were, and as I told her to relax I did my best to work the soreness out of her shoulders and biceps.

Her back was quite nice as well, I discovered as my eyes took in the faint trail of down that graced Laura's spine, stopping at her tailbone. My hot breath on her neck was probably giving her the creeps, I noted when I found myself panting heavily while massaging her upper back, but she didn't say anything.

Not believing what my hands were doing, I watched as if they were attached to someone else as they kneaded their way along Laura's surprisingly muscular shoulders and right up along the outsides of her biceps. It was a path that they had traveled a couple of times a moment before, but this time instead of going back down the same way, they went down the insides of her biceps.

Laura's body shivered when my fingers went under her arms and started rubbing the moist thickets very gently, making very sure not to pull on the hairs as I did so. It was a thin line between massaging and tickling, but I knew that if I did this right she would find that the tender kneading I was giving her underarms would be very sensuous and erotic for her.

Laura's breathing was becoming ragged as my fingers raked through her armpits, but my own breathing was more like a steam engine, and I knew that if I so much as moved the wrong way that the friction of my underwear brushing against my cock would have me cumming on the spot.

"How does that feel?" I managed to ask after struggling to swallow so I could speak.

"Feels nice," Laura said in a voice that had a wobble to it, and all I could manage was a simple sigh in response.

"Back to work," I said, wiping my brow with my sleeve before coming around to face Laura again.

Laura's face looked flushed, probably as much as mine did, but the most obvious sign of how she was feeling were her nipples. While they were quite plump and thick right from the start, they were now extended out a good couple of inches. Her nipples were as fat and long as any I had even witnessed, and while I really wanted to take them in my mouth and suck on them all day long, I resisted.

"Business before pleasure," I mumbled under my breath.

We wrapped up soon thereafter, and I had the sad duty to tell Laura that she could get dressed. As she did, I went to the bathroom and painfully tore my underwear from my cock, where the pre-cum had become glue in making me rather stuck to the cotton, and when I came back out Laura was fully dressed.

We went back upstairs, where Laura pocketed the money and took a deep breath.

"Not too bad, was it?" I asked.

"No, actually it was fun after I got over a little of the nervousness. Now all I have to worry about is somebody seeing the pictures."

"If they do, it's because they chose to seek them out," I reminded her. "They aren't going to be in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. They will be on a website devoted to beautiful natural women. Women just like you, and if by chance someone you know does see them, they won't say a word, but every time they see you after that, they will see right through your clothes. If I did my job well, you'll look amazing to them."

"Thanks," Laura said. "You're sweet. You know, for a minute I thought you were going to - you know - downstairs? Stupid, right?"

"Never mix business with pleasure," I told her. "That's my motto. The very rare times that I'm really attracted to a woman, and by that I mean the woman herself - not just the hair because that's just a small part of real attraction for me - then I wait until it's over and then ask them if I can call them later."

"Oh."

"So, would it be okay?" I asked. "For me to call you later? Maybe we could go..."

"Yes!" Laura said, and then blushed again when she realized that she had interrupted me. "Sorry. Go ahead."

"You gave me the answer I wanted to hear," I replied with a smile. "I'll call you later tonight."

"And with the money I made, I'll be able to pay my phone bill, so you can," Laura grinned. "And pay my rent too. I was kinda close to being out on the street if it wasn't for today."

"Maybe we can talk about that tonight too," I opined. "Can't have my favorite model without a roof over her head."

Laura stepped toward me and gave me a kiss. Not a peck but a real kiss that set me back on my heels. Embarrassed, Laura shrugged her shoulders and looked adorable.

"Sorry," Laura said. "Not used to being treated nice by a man. That and the stuff downstairs. Guess it kinda got me all - you know?"

Did I know? I was on the verge of a stroke or an orgasm.

"Do us a favor then, Laura," I said. "Leave. Then knock on the door."

Confused, Laura stepped out onto the porch and I closed the door behind her. When she tapped meekly on the glass, I threw the door open again and pulled her inside.

"I'm so happy to see you again," I gushed just before pinning her against the door.

"Is this - pleasure?" Laura asked between kisses as I started to undress her while leading her to my bedroom, and after I confirmed that it would be if I had anything to do about it, she added, "No fair, you've already seen me without clothes on."

"I'm about 20 pounds overweight, I'm not very well hung and I've got hair on my back," I warned Laura while she tore at the buttons of my shirt as we bounced our way off the walls of the hallway.

"So what. Who cares... and what was the third question?" Laura shouted as we fell onto my unmade bed. "Oh, the hairy back? Great! I love hair too!"

...

thanks for reading

Your comments and votes are always appreciated by this author.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers
12