Further Adventures of Susan Adams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This finger-fucking was the final stimulus. Already tremendously aroused by his brutal domination of a lovely woman, Don was overcome by the need of sexual release. He pulled back, abruptly dumping Susan onto the floor, and ripped open his pants and removed his throbbing cock. Susan was jarred out of her stupor as she hit the floor and submissively looked up to see Don's intentions, ready to do whatever he asked. Seeing his cock come out, pointing toward her like a torpedo, she suddenly had a flashback, deja vous, to the first time she had really sucked it. She saw herself kneeling servilely between his legs after being spanked with a ping-pong paddle, engulfing his cock as he literally fucked her mouth. That picture energized her and she pulled herself up and knelt before him, aroused and thrilled to, once again, act as a slave girl, ready to be used and exploited by her master. Don leaned forward and, placing one hand on each side of her head, inserted his rigid cock into her open mouth and began to fuck it. Susan kept her lips tightly around the shaft as it went in and out, welcoming the penetration. At the same time, her hand was between her legs, masturbating her cunt, bringing herself to orgasm as she felt the first spurt of his cum fill her mouth. She ground her clit against her hand in a frenzy of sexual gratification, going off as she sucked and swallowed Don's ejaculation, the involuntary motions of her orgasm causing her to hump up and down in complete abandon. Finally, Don slumped back on the bed, his now-limp cock popping out of her mouth as he pulled back. Susan just stayed kneeling on the floor, her head sagging down to rest on his thigh, a strange languor overcoming her.

While all of this was going on, Jean stood watching, as she had in Maine, fascinated by the merciless belaboring of Susan's bottom. Her empathy for Susan's suffering was lost in her own mounting excitement as she stared, almost mesmerized as she did so. Don's hand moved up and down with a steady rhythm, like someone beating a tom-tom. Susan's ass cheeks quivered and vibrated, indented and rebounded in response to the slapping hand, turning a vicious, multi-hued red as described before. As Don finally finished the spanking and he and Susan began a real sex act, Jean's fingers found her clit and she masturbated vigorously as she watched. Her orgasm came only a short time after theirs and, if they had been watching, they would have seen her explode, her hand clutched tight to her cunt, her pelvis flexing back and forth as if she were being screwed. When her climax finished, she stood there for a moment, her hand still up under her skirt, her panties down on her thighs, before she came back to herself

Suddenly embarrassed, she pulled her panties up and quickly dropped her skirt, very conscious of the lewd picture she must present. Then on weakened legs, she went into the bathroom and returned with the soothing cream she had used on Susan before. Reaching down, she helped Susan up and had her lay face down on the bed beside Don. She began spreading the cream over Susan's ass cheeks and was startled by the heat emanating from them. Even her tender ministrations caused Susan to wince until, finally, the numbing effect of the cream eased the pain somewhat. As it diminished, the caressing of her bottom, combined with the vivid memory of being thoroughly dominated, gradually aroused Susan and she involuntarily began a slow up and down movement. Recognizing the signs of returning sexual excitement, Jean began a more purposeful stroking of her ass and, then, her cunt. She was very wet, and Jean's caressing fingers easily slid within the cunt lips and into the hole, causing Susan's motions to become more pronounced. As she flexed up and down, Jean tickled her clit with her fingers while putting her thumb into her cunt. Then, stroking all the way from the front to the back, she matched her fondling to Susan's motions. As Susan moved even more vigorously, Jean concentrated on tickling the clit and cunt lips with her fingers while slowly inserting her thumb into the ass hole. With the thumb deeply embedded in her ass and the fingers massaging her cunt, Susan, for the second time that evening reached a climax, surging vigorously against Jean's fingers and then collapsing.

Whether that was a good or bad experience was something Susan could never answer. All the rest of the evening, and even after she went home, the heat and soreness of her bottom both hurt and felt good, a contradiction she couldn't explain or understand. Nonetheless, the question she had asked herself on the way home was answered -- she still was the submissive sex slave she had been in Maine.

12