Further Embarassment for "Clitty"

Story Info
Two sisters take over dad's punishment.
865 words
3.73
86.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad, Michael, has now been subjected to severe sexual domination, humiliation and teasing for 6 months. My mom Betsy, sister Wendy, our lady friends and I have had so much fun doing this to him for his leering at my recently past cheerleading teammates.

He has proven to us all, that he is unable to control his erections or his looking at attractive women, especially ones too young for him. Michael is still being used as part of the women’s self defense classes three times a week. Thank goodness for the athletic supporter with the cup and eye protection, or he’d be blind and without his tiny genitals.

Since my 20-year-old sister, Wendy and I have taken over most of the control over our dad’s punishment from our Mom, Betsy, we have really enjoyed ourselves. He calls us “Mistress Wendy” and “Mistress Lauren” at all times, including crowded public places. The looks from strangers are hilarious. In addition, Wendy and I have begun using our dominating ways in relationship to our long-term boyfriends.

One thing we tried, that we really enjoyed was that since our dad hated being forced to swallow his own cum, was to make our boyfriends ejaculate into a cup and making Dad drink it down. Extracting cum from our boyfriends, using our dominating behavior is loads of fun. And our dad’s disgust from having to swallow another man’s cum is, to us, very fulfilling.

For over a month now, we have had our dad lick our pussies until we orgasm and kiss our asses. As well as suckle our breasts. This still troubles him, as he never thought he’d be doing that to his own daughters. Our cumming all over his face has proven to be loads of fun, while he loves to do it to our mom, doing it to us is very uncomfortable for him.

Like our girlfriends, Wendy and I enjoy strapping on dildos and giving it to dad up his tight little ass. And we show him absolutely no mercy. Like a lot of his punishments, this causes him to develop tears running down his cheeks, and pleases Wendy and I both.

Three weeks back, we went to dad’s office, and invited a number of his lady coworkers over to our house for a film preview of his punishment. They all showed a tremendous interest in getting involved first hand in his punishment.

Of the eight ladies from dad’s office previewing the movies, five came back two Saturday afternoons ago to give dad his due. They punished him, humiliated him and teased him the whole time. Two of them had dad make love to them, claiming they were using no protection and were ovulating. The five ladies spread word throughout his office of his tiny manhood, and despite his highly skilled tongue and fingers, was generally not very satisfying in bed. He has not been able to live this down at work. The whole office now calls him “Clitty”, a name originally given him by mom’s sister, Carol, several years ago.

Last weekend, the other three lady coworkers of dad’s came over to sissify him. Shaving all his hair off, except for his head. Dad was tastefully made up with full face of makeup and a long blonde wig was placed on his head. They then gave him a manicure and put nail polish on his fingernails and toenails.

After he was dressed “Victoria’s Secrets” undergarments, a nice evening gown and open toe shoes, they then paraded dad around our hometown’s hot spots all night. They photographed him, in many compromising poses, promising to post the pictures at work.

Wendy and I took dad to a nudist camp at noon this past Sunday, and paraded him around with his tanned ass and abused, tiny manhood. While each of us was holding one of his hands, he had no means to cover himself up. Every chance we got, we had him approach young, attractive women, and embarrass himself. Several of the ladies expressed their interests in becoming part of his punishments. The whole time, he kept developing an erection, only to lose it again when confronted with an embarrassing comment from either one of us or one of the other ladies.

Meanwhile, our mom, Betsy, has become much more forgiving of dad’s misdeeds and willing to give him martial bliss. Aside from the sexual part of mom and dad’s marriage, they both say their marriage has always been strong for them both. Dad has always said he’s enjoyed his sex life. But now mom says she is getting more and more enjoyment out of dad. Despite the size of dad’s manhood, mom is becoming more and more satisfied with dad in the sexual arena.

Mom has said she has always been very happy with dad’s ability to learn to sexually satisfy her with his hands and tongue. But now he is developing new skills from all the other ladies involved in his sexual punishment. And she is enjoying this fact immensely. And all because, in reality, he truly enjoys being used and abused by ladies, sexually, it is a tremendous turn-on for both him and mom both.