Further Filth from Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So ten minutes later, hastily redressed, we resumed our exertions on the south side of the park, in the shadows of the trees overlooking Richmond bridge. No one could see us, Steve was quite right, and the air was fresh. Leaning against the tree for support I stripped naked and grabbing Ben by the lapels forced him down onto the grass beneath our feet.

"Get your cock out." I growled. He did as he was bid and quickly I sat down onto his fleshy pole, one long, smooth movement. I cried out as he hit my cervix and began bouncing up and down, my tits bouncing as he paced me with his hands on my hips. In the moonlight I could see Diane on her back, her ankles round her ears, as Steve slowly and methodically slid inside her. I had cum three times and was heading for my fourth when I heard a cough and looked up.

In the moonlight there stood a man, probably about 40ish, his hands in his pockets. He was watching the scene before him with interest.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" He asked, quizzically. Diane and Steve seemed barely to have noticed the stranger in our midst, and Steve was still continuing his pummelling of Diane's honey-pot.

"Get involved, mate." Steve said between thrusts. "Unless you're a policeman." The man laughed, and walked over to where I was still sat on Ben's knob.

"I'm not." He was still laughing, and unbuckled his work trousers. He was smartly dressed, pinstripe suit that was just about recognisable in the moonlight as a pretty expensive looking brand. City boy, way home from work, a bit drunk, can't believe his luck. I surmised. He flopped out a not inconsiderable dick, thick, uncut, pink and glowing in the shadows. He popped it into my mouth and I sucked it down, resuming my bouncing.

A few minutes passed when Steve stopped fucking Diane and announced he would cum if he carried on and needed to suck a cock to take his mind off of it. I knew he'd sucked men before, but wasn't sure if Ben did, and knew that our new friend the cityboy was likely to be surprised by this. If he was surprised though, he was unphased, as shrugging off his work jacket and loosening his tie, he said,

"Why don't I stick it in your arse, instead?" Ben definitely did look surprised by this, but Steve simply said, "You'd better lick my arsehole first then." I was very turned on by gay porn, and was excited to see it in the flesh. Keen to get involved in this I got up from Ben and stepped in, asking that Steve lick me while cityboy licked him. So there the three of us were, a daisychain of bi-curious sexuality, Steve finger banging me and licking my clit as the stranger licked and rimmed his arsehole. Just as I was building up to my first cum from his tongue the city boy pushed himself into Steve and he cried out, stopping what he was doing to me. I looked over to see Ben ploughing Diane, who was on all fours nearby, and I was pissed off that he'd broken off so suddenly when my cunt was so close to explosion. I pulled Steves hair and pushed his head back down into my pussy, giving him no choice but to finish me off. As he got destroyed by the cityboy behind him, his wimpers indicating that maybe he wasn't enjoying his first anal experience as much as he had hoped, Steve brought me to a squirting, shuddering orgasm that made me cry out into the night sky.

Steve ended up losing his load quickly after that, as cityboy finished his last few strokes before shouting in his, what I can only imagine was a public school accented, voice,

"I'm cumming in your arse!" Steve shot his load onto the ground in front of him. Cityboy came and they collapsed on the ground. Knowing what I wanted to finish this all off, I called everyone to attention.

"Right!" I said. "Everyone stop what you're doing!" They did but Ben groaned.

"I was just about to cum!" he exclaimed.

"You will cum," I said, "but I want to be at the middle of this!" And I did.

The idea had started to form in my mind when cityboy had got involved, but now I was going to make it a reality.

"Boys!" I began, "All three of you line up for me." The three men shuffled into position. Diane stood, pushing her breasts back into her bra. "Diane. Stand there." I pointed and she moved. Ben's cock was still hard, but Steve and cityboy were flaccid, having just cum. I worked my way across the line, licking Ben's cock but not wanting to get him too worked up, but sucking Steve in earnest until he was hard and ready for action again. I did the same to the stranger and for the first time noticed what a delicious penis he actually had- not as big as Ben, but thick and sturdy. Diane played with herself as I sucked the men and I thought again of what a gorgeous girl she was.

When all the men were hard and ready for action, I began to stage manage my ménage a trios- three men and a couple of ladies I thought to myself. I got Ben to lay down on his back, having felt his big, fat cock in my cunt earlier, I knew I wanted it back in there. I slowly pushed my worked out but still tight vagina onto it and he moaned.

"Don't you dare cum yet." I warned. He shut up. Indicating to cityboy, I told him I wanted him in my arsehole, just as he had been in Steve's earlier. I had only ever DPed myself with dildos, but I wanted it badly: a cock in my arse and a cock in my cunt, stretching me out and taking me to new heights of ecstasy. Cityboy spat on his cock and lubed himself up. I gestured to Diane. "I'm going to lick your cunt until you scream." I informed her. "And you're going to let Steve face-fuck you." She nodded. Silently, everyone manuevoured themselves.

As cityboy eased himself into my bum, both Ben and I groaned, feeling him inside me. Diane stood, legs open, above Ben's head, her big, proud clit popped out from her ginger-haired lips and staring me in the face. With some difficulty Steve positioned himself so that he could pop his penis into her mouth. And then, as if someone had waved a flag or fired a starting gun, we all began moving and fucking and groaning. The feeling of being DPed was amazing: better than the pale imitation of the dildos. Ben grabbed my big, swaying tits and within seconds my first orgasm was building. Meanwhile I licked and lapped at Diane's clit and she groaned and moaned around Steve's cock. I was at the epicentre of the sexual whirlwind and loving every second. I had my first cum and cried out, taking my mouth away from Diane's cunt for a second. She grabbed my hair with her hands and glued my face back in position. I got the message. Her head, in turn, was being held in place By Steve's strong, big hands, and his mercilessly fucked his wood in and out of her mouth with a sloppy, suction sound. Diane came around my mouth and gushed fluid from her hole onto Ben's face. Just then, Steve extracted his cock from Diane's mouth and fumbled with her bra.

"Take that off. I'm going to tit wank you." I, Ben and Cityboy all slowed down to watch the magnificent sight of Diane holding up her amazingly large mammaries for Steve to slip his cock between. It was beautifully erotic, those wonderful breasts hoisted up, the tight space between them causing Steve to groan as he slid between them. "Those are the biggest, most beautiful titties I've ever seen." He said, slowly sliding back and forth, back and forth. "They feel so good around my cock. I bet Ben slides his huge dick between these and into your hungry little mouth every night of the fucking week." These filthy exclamations seemed to send Ben over the edge as he suddenly shuddered and groaned and informed the four of us that he was cumming. I felt his hot seed gush out into my hole and up into my womb. This made me cum again and the spasms of my very happy cunt caused a suddenly surge forward from cityboy, who grabbed my hips so hard I had finger-shaped bruises on my flesh for a week, and began fucking me arsehole like a man possessed, suddenly shooting his cream into me. Steve withdrew from Diane's mouth and in one deft movement shot warm, sticky jizz all over Diane's pretty little face and down onto me. My body collapsed on top of Ben and we all suddenly giggled at the ridiculous but glorious situation, our bodies spent and covered in one anothers juices.

I never did see cityboy again after that night, not that I'm sure I would have recognised him in daylight as I never did get a good look at his face. I often walked past commuters in the station and wondered if any of them were the oversexed bloke who couldn't believe his luck in the park that night.

I certainly did see Steve, Ben and Diane again, and Louise and I were together again, many times, but those are some other stories for another time.

12