Fury of the Storm

Story Info
Brother protects sister from storm but she wants more.
1.9k words
4.29
322.9k
79
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get down here!" yelled mom from the basement. "Hurry up, the storms coming," she shouted as I quickly opened the basement and ran down the stairs. Mom, dad and my sister Dana were already in the corner of the dark, dusty basement huddled together. It was no big deal for a storm to blow through central Oklahoma in the summertime like the one that was happening now.

"We get these storms every year guys. It's not that big of a deal."

Just as I said that, a loud crashing sound was heard upstairs. It sounded like someone had driven a car through the wall of our house and tore it to pieces in the process.

I was a little scared at that point. I did not know what had just happened. Did a tornado rip through our home leaving its mess behind? Nobody knew!

What seemed like an eternity later, mom sent dad upstairs just to take a peek and see what had happened. Meanwhile my sister Dana was holding on to me for dear life. As if I was the only person in the world who could make her fear disappear. I was fine with this. I love my sister dearly and I would do anything in the world to protect her.

Dana is a nineteen year old freshman at the local community college. I, on the other hand, was twenty-two and decided not to go to college. I wanted to enter the work force right away after high-school; so with some training from a friend of my dad's, I became a welder. A pretty good one, I might add.

Dad came down stairs and mom looked at him frightened and said "What is it? What was that loud noise?"

"You're not going to believe this but a huge branch from that oak tree in our front yard fell on our roof!"

"Oh no," I thought. "This can't be good."

After a few minutes the storm was over and we all slowly returned upstairs to survey the damage that had just been done to our house.

"Well I'd better call the insurance adjuster," was the first words out of dad's mouth.

"I'll check with some friends to see if we can spend a few days with them while all this gets taken care of," mom said.

Unfortunately, none of mom or dad's friends had room for all of us to stay with them. The neighbors didn't have electricity due to the storm and the closest friend of ours lived in the town north of us, about fifteen miles away. But he only had one spare bedroom so he could only house mom and dad. We had no relatives in this part of the country since mom and dad both left the town they grew up in when they graduated high school. They ran away together after school and somehow ended up here.

Mom called the local motel to see if they had power and surprisingly they did. She said that they only had one room available so she booked it and said that Dana and I would have to room together. We hadn't roomed together in many, many years, but we had to do it because this storm had impacted everyone is the local area. We weren't the only family in need of a place to stay.

I grabbed all of the necessities I could think of and my sister did the same. We climbed in my car and took off for the Cherokee Inn Motel.

I was taking a quick shower so I wouldn't use up all the hot water when it was my sister's turn to shower. She hates it when I use up all the hot water. I dried off, jumped out, and got into my boxer shorts. I heard the room-phone ring. Dana answered it but I could not hear what she was saying from inside the bathroom.

"Hey Scott, it's just mom. She just wondered if we made it here all right and got checked in and everything."

When the phone call ended, Dana hopped up out of her bed and squeezed past me on the way to the bathroom. The hallway on the way to the bathroom was very narrow. I know she had to feel my cock when she rubbed up against me on the way into the bathroom, however she did not say a word. I know she had always been curious about seeing me naked, although she never had. I had dated her friend Denise from high-school a few years ago and I bet you anything they got to talking about men, and somehow my name had been brought up in this conversation because, over the last few years, I had noticed that Dana was starting to notice me, if you know what I mean.

I had a wild idea while she was in the shower. I always wanted to know if she noticed me; so I tried to keep my dick hard and let it bulge the front of my shorts just to see if she would notice it when she came out of the bathroom. That idea surely worked, but did she think I was a fucking pervert or did she somehow enjoy it? She giggled a little bit when she came out of the bathroom because my protruding cock was the first thing she noticed. Her face got blood red and she said in the cutest voice "Aren't you gonna do something about that?"

"Maybe later," I said as she couldn't help but stare. I was acting nonchalant about the whole thing, like it was nothing for me to have my dick raising my boxers like a tent. Now I was just messing with her. "Unless you wanna help?" I jokingly asked, expecting to get a "Fuck you Scott!"

Instead she sat down on the edge of the bed, eyed my dick like it was some kind of fucking lollipop and started feeling me up. "What are you doing?" I protested.

"Helping you take care of your ENORMOUS problem," she said in a sexy voice.

"What? I was just kidding around, you're my sister."

She said "It's just us, nobody has to know about this." She lowered my shorts and went down on me like no one had ever done before.

Her warm mouth felt so good around my hard cock. It felt like heaven. She licked the tip for a minute then proceeded to go down all the way. She bobbed her head up and down on my hard dick and she made the sweetest moaning sounds. She looked up at me and said "You taste so good, I want to make you feel good tonight."

"Oh that feels so good, baby. I can't believe we're doing this." I told her.

She sucked on my cock until I was almost ready to cum and she said "You better save some of that for later." She started kissing me on the mouth, tongue and all. We had pecked each other on the cheek before but never like this. This was erotic, this was hot! Her lips interlocked with mine. Our tongues danced as we held each other in a warm embrace.

She then slipped her panties off and proceeded to straddle my cock. She lowered down on my dick so softly at first then began to thrust upwards and back down again. She was enjoying this as much, if not more, than I was. We were passionately making love.

"Oh yeah!" she screamed as our body heat started rising. "Oh yeah, you feel so good baby. I love fucking your big hard cock. Oh stick me with your big hard cock!" Her body was writhing as we fucked harder and harder. "Oh, harder," she screamed. We were in ecstasy.

I pulled out again just as I was almost ready to cum. She said "What's the matter baby?"

"Just saving myself." I explained.

I began to kiss her on the lips once again. She was getting turned on by this and I knew she was enjoying it. I went from her lips to her neck. I pecked quick kisses on her neck and then worked my way down to her chest and her nipples. I sucked the left nipple first and she moaned in delight. Then I worked my way over to her right nipple and she moaned some more. I kissed a trail down her beautiful body to her love canal.

She had a strip of pubic hair leading down to her pussy. Her light brown carpet DID match the curtains. She is an all-natural beauty. Her beautiful pussy awaited my attention as I softly and tenderly kissed her pussy lips and then took my fingers and spread them apart revealing her clit. I put my tongue on it and began to play with it. She started to moan in delight as I was making her wet once again. I poked my index finger inside her pussy as I licked and played with her clit. She really liked it because she put her hands on my head and said "That's it brother, that's the spot."

I could not believe this was my own sister I was making love to. It was so wrong which only made it feel that much more right. This was pure ecstasy, this was pure heaven.

"That's it baby, that's it! Make your little sister cum! Oh, oh, oh yeah! Mmmmmmmm!"

She was twitching, moaning and writhing in delight as her first orgasm of the night took place right in front of my tongue. It was beautiful. I had always cared about my sister but now all I cared about was making her feel good and from the sounds emanating from her, I assumed I was doing a pretty good job.

"That was the best I've ever felt in my life, big brother," she said to me as I lined up my cock with her love hole. "Stick it in me, I want to make you feel just as good as you made me feel!"

I needed no persuasion. I began to pound her with my cock, back and forth, back and forth. She was moaning in pure delight like nothing else had ever made her feel this damn good in her entire life.

Come to think of it, all the guys she had ever been with have been real assholes. They probably took off and left her after she gave them what they wanted. Well, fuck them! I may be her brother but I'm giving her the best she's ever had. No wonder, she stared at my cock through my shorts from time to time. She was wondering when I was going to give it to her, she was just too shy to make the first move.

I had to be the aggressor in this situation, and I was. I was pounding my cock in and out of her tight love hole when I felt that all-too-familiar feeling. I was about to cum and I let her know ahead of time so she could tell me what to do with it. She said "Cum in my mouth!" She wanted to taste it.

I pulled out and climbed up the bed as quickly as I could and let loose right in her mouth. It was the greatest feeling in the world. My own sister was eating my cum. Not too many guys could say that I bet. It was beautiful. She gagged on some of it but managed to swallow most of it with a few drops still on her nose and lips. She looked up at me and smiled and said "Well, big brother, looks like we're in for a long night."

"Oh really? I wonder what we can do to pass the time?" I joked as we both laughed hysterically.