Fusty Musty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw a haymaker so fast that the wind whistled its witness. I could see the line of attackers as they watched. None dared to be the first to confront. Caecillia tugged again. Quickly we turned and ran. The assembled people parted as quickly as money from a spendthrift. Up the steps we went three at a time and bounded over the patio to push open the door. It swung shut behind us and suddenly we were alone.

Inside the hotel it was cool with quite a different ambience to that outside. We looked at the door and through its glass could see the eyes of those who watched from outside. Quickly we walked to the stairway and started, hand in hand, to climb.

I looked at Caecillia, her head erect, her chest thrust forward, her breasts proud as they went before her. I saw the blood on her breasts and face, spatters of blood all over her and I hoped that none was her own. Caecillia looked at me too. Like her, I was covered with spatters of blood. She lifted my hand and looked at my knuckles, the skin lost from them and the developing ecchymosis behind the scrapes. She kissed it as we walked in unison up the stairs.

As we walked along the corridor to our room she reached and took hold of my penis. Old Henry was erect. In the excitement I guess he'd been erect all the time. I hadn't noticed. At the door to our room we pushed, it opened and we went in. Caecillia came in front of me. She fell to her knees and looked at Old Henry. She held him in her hands and reached forward to kiss him, then put her cheek against him and started to cry.

It was most unexpected, after the exhibition of her bravery earlier, her refusal to abandon me and seek refuge in the hotel on her own. I admired her strength, courage and resolution. I was glad of the flowers I'd sent and now lent their scent to the room. Beautiful red roses. I hadn't thought of a vase but she had been accepting of the jar I'd found.

Her body was wracked by sobs, and Old Henry was wet with her tears. I put my hands in her hair, caressed her and waited for her composure to return.

"You should have seen him!" she sobbed, "He was magnificent!" She kissed him again. "I want him!" and she held her lips to his head in a long kiss. Slowly her mouth opened and he entered. She pushed down on him and he went further inside, her tongue stroked him as his progress continued. She sucked him into her mouth and held him deep inside as her hands gently fondled my testicles.

"Mmmm!" she murmured as she started to bob her head up and down, her lips slid along Old Henry as he throbbed with approval. Caecillia's tears hadn't yet dried. I continued to caress her head and felt her hair becoming more and more tangled. I tried to stoop so I could gather her breasts in my hands, but she, without lifting from Old Henry, garbled a definite singularity.

"No!" and continued to suck and caress. He was enthusiastic in his receiving and had no qualms about gathering the spoils of battle. He twitched and throbbed as he prepared himself to show his arrogance as a winner. With the pampering he received each little sensation added to the combined weight of all before and quickly, the impetus arrived and loitered a moment. I shouted.

"Now!" and Caecillia lifted her mouth from Old Henry so she could watch. We saw the muscles contract as the peristaltic force gathered and suddenly the preparations were done. One massive shock of contraction coursed through him and he heaved a shot out to fly through the air over Caecillia's head with the last of the emission falling through her hair. We watched the recoil as he prepared to discharge again.

"It's mine!" shouted Caecillia and she clamped her mouth over Old Henry again. I felt her suck and her tongue tease. Old Henry was very sensitive now and as he fired his next shot she started to swallow. I could see Caecillia's cheeks balloon as she fought to contain it all and as she swallowed Old Henry prepared for more.

Caecillia needed time but she didn't get it, Old Henry had decided he wasn't to be mastered and shot a volley that made Caecillia choke and cough. She sat on her haunches trying to recover her poise and taking hold of Old Henry gave him a rub of admiration and directed his next shot at her breasts. He quickly obliged and she rubbed his discharge in, as she clamped her mouth over him. One more big shot was all Old Henry could manage and she held it in her mouth to savor before swallowing it. Old Henry oozed some more but it wasn't long before his eye closed and he slunk off to sleep. I fell to my knees in front of Caecillia and hugged her. We kissed.

"I have to look at your hands," she said as she took them in hers. I could feel them swell and stiffen with the accumulated bruises. My knuckles were raw and she looked at where skin had been lost.

"Let's get them clean," She stood and raised my hands in hers indicating that I should stand. On creaky knees I followed, feeling very old. In the bathroom she turned on the shower and together we got under the water stream. It was beautiful and with a soaped flannel Caecillia washed me. The water flowed red with the blood as it whirled anticlockwise down the plug hole. I took the flannel from her and with stiff hands gently washed her and checked for wounds at the same time. I found a graze on her back and a bruise on her right breast. We hugged each other and kissed.

In the bed room, I moved the chocolates and we sat on the bed. Caecillia looked at my hands, asking me to move this finger and then that one, checking for breaks as I checked her breasts. Her time to check was limited, I couldn't just sit and watch, I leaned forward and nuzzled a nipple, its texture firm and strangely beautiful. I expected a smooth and creamy feel but it was strangely knobbled which afforded me grip. My lips teased and contorted her nipple as it was stretched and compressed under my ministrations.

I pushed her down and on hands and knees found her other nipple. Favoritism isn't a part of my repertoire. Like the other, the nipple stiffened with my work and erected itself to full prominence. Continuing, I began to lick around them and slowly progressed down her belly, nipping up skin with playful nibbles. The anticipation was breathtaking. Caecillia moved so she was on the bed, her legs no longer hung off the edge but with her feet drawn up her knees were spread to allow me a vision of her glistening core.

Being hairless seemed so honest with nothing hidden and I attacked her with relish as I separated her lips with my tongue. Her fingers wound themselves into my hair as she gripped me closer. My lips caressed her lips and plucked them up for me to suck and stretch as I played with them. I plunged my tongue into her slit and wiped it up her smooth center to circle her clitoris and then suck it free of her hood. As I sucked I strummed with my tongue and she writhed beneath me, mewing soft catenations.

I shifted focus and drove my tongue deep inside her, feeling the elastic walls, sucking her sex deep into my mouth to savor the texture and taste her essence. Caecillia rolled her head from side to side on the bed, her face framed with errant hair, she murmured short cries of pleasure that were modulated by her bodily twitches. I wanted to employ my fingers too but they were so swollen and stiff they lacked the necessary agility. To slide them deep inside her and hook them in a "come hither" motion would have increased her pleasure, but the slow attentions built her response of increasing sound with bodily twitches.

With a sudden jerk of her body and a scream she began to catapult around on the bed and with her hands locked in my hair I was obliged to follow. It was difficult to keep up with so much energy being expended and without her help I don't think I would have. I sucked and licked while my nose was squashed against her soft folds and I fought for breath. I felt the

I was drowning, asphyxiating. I didn't know which and I fought to get away. Caecillia seemed to be in a catatonic state, all her muscles contracted to keep me in place as she jittered on the bed in the finality of her orgasm. It was a struggle and with the moment so desperate I had the impetus to auger my strength and was finally able to escape. I lay on the bed exhausted and drew in breath with relief and satisfaction, amazed by Caecillia's strength.

As she slowly recovered, I started to drift. I caught myself, leaned over to kiss her and it was at that moment, I'm certain, that I succumbed to somnolence.

Such was our Valentine's Day.

12