Futanari Birthday

Story Info
Jess grows a dick for her birthday wish.
2.4k words
4.35
131.7k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess was not happy. It was her birthday, which wasn't specifically bad, as annual events go. She didn't begrudge time for dragging her into the future. However, it also represented the one-year anniversary of her relationship with not having sex. So she sat, stewing, as Nick brought out the cake with a dumb smile on his face. She glared at him. Everything seemed easy for him. He was a dude, and he could fuck who he wanted, how he wanted.. He would never go a year without sex. No dude ever would. Guys got to choose. "Hey!" He interrupted her anti-reverie. "Blow out the cake, and stop scowling so much. You're putting me off my appetite." She puffed up her cheeks, and went to blow out the candl--

"No no wait wait wait." Suddenly Nick's hand was on her mouth. "You gotta make a wish!" She licked him and he jerked away, feigning disgust as he cartoonishly wiped his hand off on his pant leg.

"I knew that, you jerk. I was going to make a wish. Get your hand off my tongue!" Jess puffed up her cheeks, and blew out the candles. I wish I was a guy.

Jess took a bite of her cake, and smiled. It was good. Like... really good. Wow! Quickly, she finished it off, and stood to return her plate to the sink.

"Haha. Hey Jess, is that a banana in your tights or did you just like the cake?" Jess rolled her eyes at the inappropriately placed joke. Who directs boner jokes at girls? Assholes do.

"It was a good cake, why?

"Funny joke, but when did you even get the banana? Seriously, that's pretty impressive shit."

She looked at him, and looked down. Snaking down the front of her tights was a suspiciously shaped bulge. For a moment she stared, and it shifted slightly, and a very gentle sensation of pressure crept up her body.

"Holy shit! Holy fucking... holy shit what the fuck is it get it out get it...." She grabbed her tights and panties and pulled them down her legs.

"Holy shit! Jess! Leave your pants o-- wait wait wait."

Dangling between Jess' legs was a cock. They looked at it, then made eye contact. Nick's eye twitched.

"Dude! You're a dude? You've been pretending to be a chick this whole time and... okay. No. I'm calm, it's okay. It's flattering, even. I mean, you're a t-- tra--- What do you call them?" Nick stared at her, and suddenly Jess realized she had her panties around her knees. Angrily, she hauled them back up, glaring at Nick.

"I am not a dude, you asshole! You've known me for like a year, and I wear tights and shit all the time. I know you're not so dumb you'd miss a dick if I..." She paused, the ludicrousness of the situation rebounding on her brain. Her panties went back down and Nick covered his eyes. "Stop doing that."

She stared hard at the member, then gently, touched it. It gave slightly under her finger, then began to harden under her touch. There was a very familiar sensation of penis-flesh that she remembered from... a while ago. A feeling like handjobs in the back of her Miatta, but suddenly there were other feelings, too. A movement around her waist she hadn't felt before.

"Jess! Seriously, stop it!" She looked up, and Nick's eyebrows were raised as high as they'd go.

"You know I'm a girl, right?"

"I... I've never seen you naked. But you're right, that's not exactly something you can just tuck in the kind of clothes you wear. But, I mean... it's real, right?"

"Look at it! It feels real. But it wasn't there before."

"I mean... this is too unbelievable. It makes way more sense to just assume you're a--." Nick paused and shook his head.

"No way. Now that I think about it, there's no way you could have pulled this off. But that's weird! Where did it even come from?"

Jess sat there, her pants on her thighs, staring at the rigid cock in her lap. "Well, no offense, but I was feeling jealous of you. I might have wished I was a dude when I blew out the candle."

"And, what, my cake grew you a dick?"

"How the fuck should I know? It's there now, isn't it?"

"And you weren't a dude before? I mean..."

Jess shot a stare at Nick, then pulled up her shirt. A pair of breasts were crammed into a bra.

"Well, you still have tits, at least. Nice tits."

"I... thank you? I guess."

Jess pulled her shirt back down and tugged her pants back up, marveling slightly as the tights tugged the cock's flesh. They stared at each other for a minute.

"So.... what are you going to do?"

"I mean... I guess I've always wanted to try it out."

"You have?"

"Yeah, you know. I mean, it's one thing to get fucked, but I've always wondered what it's felt like, to be digging into someone. To have her need it, to wrap around you and beg and moan. To just, fuckin'... cum in somebody."

She stopped, her thinking face on. Then, she noticed that Nick's eyes hadn't left her breasts, and years of being a dirty girl allowed her to suss out an erection, even in baggy jeans. Nick was hard. She felt herself stir slightly. He was staring at her, his eyes trying to keep track of her aureola underneath her bra. Did he want her? He totally wanted her.

"I guess I'll try it out....?"

His eyes flicked from her face, to her breasts, then back to her face as he caught her meaning. "Woah. No, wait. Try it out on who? Because I don't take it like that." He protested, gesticulating wildly and backing away slightly. Jess grimaced. She'd never minded Nick, never thought of him like that, but suddenly his eyes were on her and she wanted there to be more. She felt her heart beating in her chest. She wanted him so bad. The dick jerked under her tights; she wanted him so bad she didn't even care who got fucked.

She crawled out of her chair, onto his lap. Breathing into his hear she whispered "Fine then. I guess you'll have to give it to me." She tugged her top off and placed his suddenly limp hands on her back. Like a zombie pro, he twisted the clasps off her bra and discarded it.

"Look at those tits, Nick. They're... ooh." His hands slid down her back, into her tights, and gripped her soft ass. He buried his face in her breasts, then dragged his tongue along her chest and began sucking fervently. It felt really really fucking good. She kissed the top of his head as he worked her tits enthusiastically, then began to stand up. His lips smacked as she pulled her breast away, and she stumbled back. She felt something sway in her pants; she was getting hard.

Nick appraised her with hooded eyes. Great, firm breasts, curvy hips... cock. He began to sweat slightly. He was profoundly uncomfortable with male intimacy and gay guys made him feel weird. Crowded thoughts began swirling around his head as he eyed the dick, the serial concerns of someone deeply troubled by sexual identity whispering vicious, cruel things. Jess wanted him, and that meant "go for it", but those niggling fears--

Jess turned around.

--were gone. Jess's ass was terrific, round and soft, and suddenly there was no arguing. He had to go for it. He lurched out of his chair and seized her hips, running his hands up her ribs to her breasts while he bit her neck gently from behind. Jess groaned as his rod pressed between her butt cheeks. She shimmied slightly, wiggling as best as she could out of her tights. Finally, she felt warm contact on her skin and sighed. He released his contact as she leaned forward over the table and spread her tight cheeks apart slightly, biting her lip, eyes closed. She pressed her ass backwards, feeling the head pressed against her asshole. Nick was moving in little jumps, eager to press in but afraid to hurt Jess. She wiggled again, and felt the fat cock slide slowly into her. She groaned and pressed back eagerly.

A white hot light blinded her. It hurt! Holy oh fuck owww she tried to lurch forward but Nick grabbed her hips and held her. "No, no, it's okay. Don't try to pull off or it'll hurt worse. Just relax." His warm voice oozed into her brain, quelling the pain, his hands kneading her breasts and gently pinching her nipples. She took a deep breath and felt her sphincter relax, and slowly she felt friction and pressure from her ass. He was going deeper and deeper. It was hypnotic.

Finally, she felt his balls in the cup of her legs. He thrust slightly, and she saw stars. Good stars. "P-pull out. I want you to... to thrust it back in." She felt that same friction again, going in the opposite direction. Her asshole tightened, trying to keep it inside her. The head of that cock hit her ring piece, and she exhaled just as he plunged back in. Slowly, he started a gentle pumping rhythm. Her prostate roiled and her own thick cock stiffened. The pleasure was driving her crazy.

Her hands flew to the base of her newly acquired phallus, and she employed the drastic stroking measures, one hand cupping the balls while the other worked the shaft. She jerked herself while her ass was getting overloaded and images flooded her mind. Soon there was nothing but cocks.

Jess closed her eyes, fighting to win back her concentration. Finally, she stopped Nick, her hand on his waist. Slowly, gently, he pulled out, and her ass puckered with longing. Resolutely, she powered through. She laid on the floor on her back, her bare ass cool against the linoleum. Then she kicked her legs over her head and grabbed her knees. She opened her mouth wide, straining and grunting. Nick leaned over her, his cock nestled in her ass. He pushed on her hips, and she opened her hungry mouth, straining for her prize.

Finally, her tongue flecked out and caught the tip of her own dick. She moaned in frustration as a shiver boiled up her staff into her hips. Nick pressed down gently, and she lunged again, this time getting the whole head in her mouth. She flailed desperately with her tongue until it popped out and bounced mockingly against her nose. Nick's cock pressed against her ring piece, and her dick hardened at the sensation. Finally, she caught it and sucked with all her might, pulling the juicy slab of meat in until her balls rested on her nose. The warm, naughty sensation of her own mouth sent blazing, sexy feelings to the base of her skull. As she sucked her own cock, Nick grinned, and pressed his cock against her asshole again. She whimpered around her rod, trying to nod a "yes" but gently so that she wouldn't risk letting go of the dick. He pressed in, hands on her legs, holding her in place. The squeezing, tightening sensation made her close her eyes and she began to blissfully rub her nipples.

Each pump made Jess' desire swell. She felt a twitch in her rectum. Nick exhaled in a long, powerful press, and his dick wiggled inside her. She felt her own member stiffen. There was a sensation of warmth at the base of her spine and Nick groaned, his seed filling her ass and then spilling to course in gentle rivulets down her shaft. Her balls tightened delectably and she felt her cock jerk in her throat. There was a warm splash as semen pumped into her mouth. She was so surprised she let go, and another warm splash of cum hit her on the forehead. Two jets of cum splashed on her face, Nick standing over her and her own member. The focus came back into her eyes, and she lunged, seizing her cock in her mouth and sucking as hard as she could. Every salty ounce poured lusciously down her throat.

Jess unwound finally, and Nick collapsed next to her. She wiped her mouth with her hand, and looked down at her handiwork. There was cum in her hair and on her face. It spilled down her breasts and her softening cock leaked it onto her tummy. She could feel it slipping down her thighs and dripping from her ass onto her floor. She turned her head to watch Nick, whose eyes were closed. He rolled away from her, onto his side. Had he fallen asleep? Holy shit, he totally had. He wasn't worried, or embarrassed. It didn't even look like he was really thinking about it. He hadn't just had sex with a close female friend, he'd had anal sex with her. That was like, the third most taboo sex she could think of without crying and liquor. Her cock rolled slightly at the thought of anal sex. Anal sex. It twitched again. He'd just had anal sex with someone with a penis--which was gay in her book, no matter how nice her tits were. And it was her! How was he not freaking out about this?

She shoved him, frustrated, and he rolled face down on the floor, then stretched out and looked at her sleepily. "Oh man. You mind if I hit your bed? I'm tired." He stood up, his cock bouncing into her eye level and causing her own cock to twitch excitedly.

"I'll come in you. With you. I said the second one."

He climbed into her bed and curled up comfortably. She climbed in behind him, watching him lustfully as he stretched, and lay down. She snuggled in behind him, her soft flesh pressed against his.

"Can I... put it in?" she whispered huskily.

"What...? No. I told you, I don't swing that way." Nick countered sleepily, trying to be firm even as he was collapsing.

"But that's not fair! I just got a cock! How can you deny me this, my one chance, just because you're not secure in your sexuality. What, are you afraid you'll like it?"

Nick rolled over and glared at her. "Fine. We're going to do this. But only because you asked nicely, and only once. Nick don't play that way, and I am going to town on you again later."

He rolled onto his stomach and got on his hands and knees. Jess got behind him, eagerly. Slowly, she pressed herself against him, and he closed his eyes, realizing that it was about to get very weird. But that's a story for another time.