Futanari Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,042 Followers

It did not take long before Mandy was panting heavily. Lisa had found that just pulling out and pushing in harder was the best way to make Mandy feel good. She had tried a few different things but as she found this to work best she had stuck with it and just focused on long and hard strokes building up a faster rhythm. As Lisa was nearing her top speed she could sense that Mandy was almost there and pushed the full length of her big, hard cock into the wet pussy making Mandy go wild. Lisa loved the feeling of a pussy spasming over her girl cock. Not a second after Mandy's orgasm was over she saw Jenn get down on her hands and knees clearly wanting her turn. Lisa pulled out of the first pussy and get behind the second one.

Jenn's pussy was clearly more complex. She also seemed to like the long, hard thrusts making Lisa's cock go all the way into Jenn's pussy making Lisa's balls slap against Jenn's body. On top of that she also got a reaction as she pushed her cock in from the right as well as the left. Moving her body down so that the head of her girl cock pushed against the upper wall all the way from the entrance to deep within the pussy made Jenn give out a long moan while Lisa making her body go higher forcing her cock head to move against the lower wall of Jenn's pussy worked best with shorter shallow movements and made for lovely fast moans and whining of pleasure from the athletic Jenn.

Lisa felt she was doing well at making Jenn feel good and she felt Jenn's pussy hold her tightly. She figured the athletic body helped Jenn have control of all kinds of muscles. She really wanted to make Jenn orgasm on her cock and she decided that the short shallow movements mixed with going hard and deep was her best option. For a few moments Lisa just let her body move on its own while she was listening to the sweet moans from Jenn. The short hectic ones from the shallow movements and the intense almost scream like one that came as Lisa's girl cock went hard and deep. When Lisa felt jenn tense up and hold her girl cock tighter than she ever felt any pussy hold her she was not sure if she would be happy or feel sad that her time with Jenn was over for now.

"I find it hard to believe you learned this from the Queen. But wherever you learned it I want to see what made both Mandy and Jenn cum so fast." Lisa reluctantly pulled her girl cock from Jenn and got behind Maria's sexy ass. She sunk in deep in one hard thrust and then started the same testing. She found some hot spots and she started to work them wanting to pay Maria back for all she had done for her with a huge orgasm. It did not take long before Lisa could sense that Maria were close to her orgasm and Lisa went all out and only with a few thrusts she felt the tight pussy squeeze her in unison with the waves of pleasure Maria felt with her orgasm.

"Did you learn all that today?" Lisa looked over at Jenn who had asked her the question. She could not help but blush but nodded her head. Apparently she had done something right.

"You must be a natural. Now we just need to make sure you cum too." Mandy pushed Lisa away from the recovering Maria making the big girl cock slip out of the folds of the wet pussy. Mandy quickly got down on her knees to start to suck it clean.

"You said you had gotten your ass licked earlier today." Lisa nodded at Maria. Was Maria going to lick her ass? "Jenn is one of the best ass lickers ever." Lisa looked over at Jenn who seemed to be a bit upset at Maria but still had some lust in her eyes. Lisa nodded her head at her and Jenn quickly got behind Lisa pulling her ass cheeks apart and started to lick her. Lisa could not believe her luck. She seemed to have some of the most beautiful women in the world who wanted to make love to her all the time and at least some of them would do even the naughtiest things.

The double pleasure of having Jenn licking her ass and Mandy sucking on her girl cock was too much. She felt her orgasm getting closer. When she also felt a hand grab her balls and gently massage them that was the breaking point and she started to cum for the third time that day. The first two shots of cum was swallowed eagerly by Mandy but Maria, that had been the one to massage Lisa's balls, seemed to think that her friend was greedy and pulled the cock from her mouth making Lisa shoot a few times over Mandy's and Marias faces before Maria took the head in her mouth swallowing the last bit of cum. Jenn had moved away from Lisa's ass and she quickly started to lick the cum from her friends faces until they were all clean.

"You have the tastiest cum I have ever tasted." Lisa had a hard time believing Mandy saying that but all three women that had just tasted her white goo seemed to agree.

"I know I will not be able to wait till the next meeting to see you again Lisa. How about we meet up in a few days?" Lisa eagerly agreed with Maria. The two weeks of waiting had almost made her lose her mind last time.

**************************************

I would love any kind of feedback either as a comment on the site or via a private message or email.

What did you think about the story?

How do you feel about the Queen? Aine and Yumi?

What role do you think Lisa will play at the club in the future?

I am hoping to write a third chapter if there are people willing to read more.