Futanari Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,028 Followers

"I- I could not help it." The water was raining down on them from the shower head as Jenn turned around and gave her a kiss. Lisa hurriedly answered it inspired by the softness of Jenn's lips. She was sad when Jenn broke the kiss.

"I have a feeling we only showered so we can back to the bedroom and have some more fun. Get that big towel over there." Jenn pointed at a towel hanging on the wall and Lisa got out of the shower to get it. As she reached it she looked back and saw Jenn cleaning her pussy with the showerhead for a second and then she also came out of the shower. Lisa was still holding the towel as if she did not know what to do with it but Jenn took it from her and held it out behind her own back and then walked close to Lisa wrapping the towel around them both and started to walk that way towards the bedroom.

Jenn did most of the work getting them dry once in the bedroom but Lisa tried to help too moving the towel over Jenn's body. It was the first time she shared a shower with someone but if it was like this every time she would love to take a shower with Jenn again. Several showers if possible.

"I've been meaning to ask you, Lisa, is there anything you would like to do? Sexually I mean." Yes there was something she wanted to do. Something she had been dreaming about for years. She looked down at Jenn's pussy for a brief second and then looked up again hoping she had not been seen looking there.

"Yes." She was not sure how to continue.

"Now you have to tell me."

"I want to-" It was hard to say it. "I would like to lick your pussy."

Jenn threw the towel away and gave Lisa a quick kiss. "I would love for you to taste my pussy. What position would you like?" Lisa was not sure about that. She had thought about it plenty of times and it had only been one position those times. But as she was thinking about what had happened in the club there had been many different positions. She shook her head to be able to think clearly. She knew what position she wanted.

"You on your back." It was not easy to talk about sex. She wondered if she ever would be better at it. Still Jenn got on the bed and laid down in a similar position as she had been in when Lisa was filling her up for the second time. Lisa nervously got up on the bed as well and crawled towards Jenn so that her head was between Jenn's legs. She leaned closer to smell it but all she could smell was the soap they had used in the shower. It was a beautiful shaved pussy. Even if it looked kind of closed now she could still see a flourish of pink and red poking through. She lay down and held herself up with one elbow and let the other hand move closer to the pussy. The pussy had been opened up by her girl cock several times before but she was about to see it in close up this time. She was almost shaking in anticipation.

Lisa placed her fingers around the pussy and carefully pushed her fingers apart making the pussy open up exposing all of the pinkness. It was even more beautiful than it had ever been in her dreams. The inside of the pussy lips, the hood hiding the clitoris, the lovely hole that she had explored quite well with her cock. She stuck her tongue out but hesitated. She did not know why but she closed her eyes and strangely that made her feel better and more confident. With her eyes closed her tongue searched for the target. When she felt her tongue hit something she carefully made a licking motion which made Jenn give out a soft moan. Lisa smiled to herself, she really loved to hear Jenn moan.

Lisa moved her thumb to pull the skin over the hood making it open up and reveal the pink button. She thought it looked very inviting. She had been thinking about this for years and now when she got to see a clitoris up front in real life she felt happy. She formed her mouth as if to whistle and then blew gently making the soft air hit the sensitive spot. She was happy to see Jenn react to it. She giggled lightly to herself and then did the same thing again making Jenn almost twist under her. This was so much fun!

For a moment she thought about blowing air a third time but the temptation to touch the clitoris with her tongue was to high so she stuck it out and let it gently touch the pink button. She quickly progressed to moving her tongue faster over it making her lover rock her hips in pleasure. Lisa answered by moving her tongue faster and letting her free hand rub gently between the wet pussy lips. It felt like it only took a few minutes before the older woman started to moan loudly and Lisa could tell she was close to an orgasm. She gave it her all licking and touching Jenn's pussy and clitoris and a handful seconds later she could hear Jenn scream and moan from a strong orgasm.

It was a strange feeling. Giving yourself purely to pleasure someone else. It was something she had been dreaming about for a long time but the pleasure she had been giving in the last weeks had all been a joint pleasure using her cock. This was different in many ways but she liked it. It did not hurt that Jenn's pussy tasted so good. With a few last licks she got the last tasty juices from the pussy and then got up from between the legs.

"Did you like it?" Jenn had a flustered look on her face when she looked down at Lisa to answer.

"You are pretty good at that part too. I didn't just like it but I loved it." Lisa smiled. She felt it had gone pretty good and she trusted that Jenn would be honest with her.

"I guess it is my time to ask now. Is there anything special you would like to do, Jenn?" Jenn grabbed Lisa's arms and pulled her so that they ended up next to each other on the bed in a close embrace.

"There is something but I don't know if you are up to it yet." Lisa could tell that Jenn was both excited and scared to share what she had in mind for them to do.

"What is it?

"Do you remember your first time at the club? You saw the Queen do something and you seemed to be interested in it."

"Yes..."

"I would love to try it, If not now then sometime else. I am a little scared of your cock but I trust you and I think it would feel very good." Lisa was laying still thinking as the older woman was curled up next to her. Could she really do that to Jenn? Put her giant girl cock in that tight ass. Her cock gave her the answer. She had learned to listen to her cock more often lately and it was very clear what it wanted to do.

"You are asking me to try anal sex with you, right?" She had to ask to be sure.

"Yes, silly, what else could I be talking about? Would you do it?" Jenn gave her a light hit with her hand as if to mark how silly it was of her to ask and then looked at Lisa with pleading eyes.

"It would be my honor."

"Great, I'll be right back." Lisa watched Jenn spring from the bed in her full nudity and disappear out the door. Not even half a minute later she came back carrying a pump bottle with a clear liquid in it.

"I see you are ready. We are gonna need a ton of lube to make that thing fit. Hmm, maybe we shouldn't be in the bed for that. Let's go down to the sofa." Lisa saw Jenn reach into a closet and pull out some cloth and then she hurried out of the bedroom only to peek her head back in again. "Are you coming? We need to do this downstairs."

Reluctantly Lisa got up. She did not know they would need to run all over the house naked. Her cock always got in the way when she was naked so she always preferred to have something on even at home when she was alone but it was much worse now walking around with her cock all hard hanging straight out from her body. Still she managed to follow Jenn out of the bedroom and she found her putting a sheet out over the sofa.

"This will have to do. What do you think?" Lisa was not sure what to say. She understood that if they would need a lot of lube then it could get messy in the bed. Better to do it here. She did not know what it was supposed to look like. "I'm sorry I am a bit energetic. I haven't done this in a long time, and never with a big cock like yours. All that makes it that much more exciting too. Would it be fine if I got on my knees on the sofa leaning over the backrest? That way you could stand on the floor and enter me from behind." Lisa quietly nodded. She was getting nervous now too but her girl cock was still rock hard thinking about it. It did not get better as Jenn got up on the sofa on her knees leaning against the backrest and sticking her butt out.

"Since you never done it before I can apply the lube. Look carefully so you can do it some other time." Lisa could not take her eyes away from Jenn if she tried. Jenn worked a bit to get the pump working on the bottle as it seemed to be a fresh bottle and then once she got some out she reached back and rubbed it over her tightest entrance and eventually even letting a finger slide in just a little bit to work the lube in properly. "Can you lube up that thing yourself?"

Lisa picked up the lube from the sofa where Jenn had left it and pumped it out on her hard cock. It felt a bit cool but still nice. She first focused on making sure the head of it was nice and slick but as she was hoping to get all of her cock in Jenn's ass she made her there was some lube all over the base too.

"I'm ready if you are." Lisa watched as Jenn got back in the proper position making her bum stick as far as it could. It was quite a sight and if she had lost some of her hardness it was quickly back to full strength as she took her position behind the sexiest ass she had ever seen.

Every other time she had been in a position like this she had taken aim of a wet pussy but now she had her eyes on the well lubed glistening ass and especially the small entrance seeming too small to ever take anything inside, much less a huge girl cock. Still determined to take on the challenge she placed the head of the cock against the anus letting it rest there like in a cup.

With two fingers Lisa held her cock in place as she pressed forward. When she pushed herself into a pussy there was resistance but it was much more real now. Almost as if the ass really did not want anything to go in that way. She made sure that Jenn was okay worried that she would hurt her but as everything seemed to be okay she gave it another try pushing forward and just when she was about to give up again the anal opening surrendered and with the help of the lube the head and a few more inches easily slid up into the tight ass. She decided to hold still. It was so tight around her.

Jenn did not seem to give much of a reaction but Lisa could not imagine that having a big cock being so forcefully pushed into a tight hole could not hurt. She looked around and saw that Jenn was having a firm grip of the cover sheet and that she even had some of it in her mouth biting down hard on it. "Are you okay?" Jenn dropped the sheet from her mouth and looked back.

"It is okay. Just very big." Lisa could only imagine.

"May I move?"

"Slowly."

Lisa waited till Jenn was back to her position holding the sheet firmly in her hands and mouth. When she felt they were ready to proceed she gathered herself and started to move again. The lube made it slick and even with the tightness she moved easily back and forth with small, slow movements. It felt amazing. In many ways similar to the pleasures of being inside of a pussy but still completely different in so many indescribable ways.

"It is..." There was a long pause and in that pause Lisa stopped thinking she must have hurt Jenn with her giant girl cock stuck deeply in the athletic ass. "...So good. Your cock is amazing. Please move faster, harder."

Lisa smiled. She loved to hear that she was making Jenn feel good, that her cock was something pleasurable. She straightened herself and took a good hold of the strong hips in front of her. If Jenn wanted it faster and harder she would show her. She was thinking back to the techniques she had learned at the Futunari Club and started to make longer strokes pointing her cock downwards. With each stroke she got more confident of the pleasure, more confident that she could use more force. The standing position allowed her to use all of her own body for stability and strength and it helped her build up a fast pace with long and strong moves making her hard girl cock drive in hard into her older lovers tight body.

"Oh, Lisa, it feels so good." Lisa had to agree. This felt amazing.

"Tell me what you are doing to me Lisa." Lisa tried to say anal sex but got caught on the a. Instead she switched to trying to say fucking but got stuck on the f. It was not easy with dirty talk.

"Say it Lisa. Say that you are fucking my ass." Lisa felt her cheeks turn red. Still in all that hearing Jenn say that got her more excited. She wanted to make Jenn feel more excited too.

"I am fuc-. I am fucking your ass, Jenn. Fucking your tight ass." She could not believe her own words. Not only had she said it but she had only added her own word to it the second time. She moved her hips faster in her own excitement.

"Oh fuck. Your girl cock has owned my mouth, owned my pussy and now it is owning my ass. Fucking it and making it yours forever. I belong to you now Lisa. Mouth, pussy and ass as well as mind, body and soul." Lisa did not know what it meant but hearing Jenn say it, moan it, scream it in passion made her cock harder and her hips move faster.

Without any notice she heard Jenn scream out loudly in orgasmic bliss. She saw her lovers body tense up and she felt the strong, well-toned muscles of the ex-volleyball players ass grip her girl cock tighter then she had ever felt causing her own orgasm to rip through her body pumping wildly her third set of sperm up into Jenn's twitching ass.

When the orgasm was over Lisa felt her knees give out and she stumbled over Jenn that also was too lost in the orgasmic aftermath to hold them up and they fell down together on the sofa making Lisa's cock slip free from the tight hold. They hugged and Lisa felt so good from the intense experience and that she could now cuddle with Jenn.

"That was amazing Lisa. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met." Lisa had to agree that it was absolutely amazing but she was not so sure it was thanks to her. It was Jenn that made it so good.

"You made it amazing, not me." Jenn did not answer but just gave her a passionate kiss with what little strength she could find and Lisa gladly answered it for as long as it lasted. Afterwards they lay silent for some time.

"I never thought you would say it." Lisa had to think for a moment to realize what Jenn was talking about.

"I never thought I would either. But I am glad that I did."

"Me too. Very glad you said it." Lisa cuddled closer loving how Jenn's naked body felt against her own.

"I meant what I said." Now Lisa was confused.

"Meant what?"

"That I belong to you. If you would have me."

"I don't understand."

"I want to be with you. Always." Lisa did not know what she was talking about. Jenn was married. She had learned that a few days ago.

"I kicked my husband out. He was supposed to leave on a conference tomorrow but I told him he might as well leave now and don't come back. I was in love with him once but it was a long time ago. My blessing has been the Futanari Club. A few weeks ago I saw something that helped me make up my mind about our marriage. Even more so tonight." Lisa still did not really understand but if she did not love her husband anymore she should not be with him.

"I guess I have been waiting for something special to happen. Or someone. Now I can say that with all my heard I have fallen in love with you Lisa." Lisa felt her face grow more red than ever before.

"I- I have never been in love before Jenn."

"That is understandable. It is way too soon for feelings like this anyway. How about if you move in here with me? We can get to know each other and have a lot of sex. If it feels right we can take it from there. Kinda like a roommate agreement at first."

Lisa was overwhelmed but she had already made up her mind. She wanted to have a lot more sex with Jenn. She was the most attractive woman she had ever met and most importantly everything she did seemed to make Lisa feel good in some way, inside or outside.

"I would love that." She saw Jenn light up in a smile and again they shared a long passionate kiss holding and rubbing each other's bodies.

"We can go and get some of your stuff from your apartment tomorrow before Maria gets here. Oh and you will need to keep fucking Maria and Mandy. They would never forgive me if I took your cock for myself only. Maybe other women too if I get to be in there too, unless you want it differently?"

Again Lisa was overwhelmed. She had never really thought about being in a relationship. She had thought many times about making love to a woman by them playing with each other's pussies but never about further commitment. She did want to make love to Maria again. Mandy too and she had been thinking about the two young girls she had met in the Queen's room.

"We can figure that out. I guess we can start by both helping Maria feel good tomorrow when she get here." Jenn nodded at her in agreement.

"That is a good idea. As my first act as roommates I would like to have permission to clean your cock. Do I have your permission Lisa?" Lisa mouthed a yes wondering if Jenn would go get water and a cloth to clean her cock with but Jenn simply slid down on the floor between Lisa's legs and took a hold of the soft cock that had been rock hard and so deep in Jenn's ass just a few minutes ago.

With full devotion Jenn started to lick at it and Lisa had to admit it felt really good to have her cock cleaned. A few more licks and the cock had started to grow and as Jenn took the head in her mouth there was no stopping her hardness coming back at full strength. Lisa just sat back closing her eyes as she her new roommate suck and lick on every inch of her cock working hard to make sure it was clean. Soon Lisa felt there being a lot more sucking and Jenn's soft hands were wrapped around the shaft pumping.

"I think I am gonna have to make you cum again. Your big girl cock seems to not be able to get enough." Lisa looked down on Jenn and nodded and she saw a naughty smile on the beautiful older woman sucking on her cock. Jenn then surprised her by taking the cock from her mouth and with a strong grip of the shaft started to slap the cock against her soft cheeks. It was almost painful for Lisa but still very pleasant. She was mostly chocked as this was something that Maria has seemed to be very much against when it had been done on the club.

"That feels good but are you really supposed to do that?" Jenn stopped but smiled.

"If it feels good and both agree to it than anything can be done. Would you like to try it?" Lisa hesitated for a moment but saw Jenn seemingly try to hand the cock over to her so she moved her hand to it and held it at the base. Jenn closed her eyes and held her face forward and Lisa started to slap her cock gently against the soft cheeks leaving wet marks behind. She kept it up slapping harder and harder until she felt the pain starting to be a bit too much.

"I can feel the marks of your cock all over my face. May I suck your cock and make you cum now Lisa?" Lisa nodded. There was something about Jenn being submissive and asking for permission that got Lisa very excited. Right now she just wanted to have an orgasm but she was certainly hoping she could explore those other feelings more in the future.

Jenn dove right in taking the hard cock deep in her mouth sucking on it and twirling her tongue around wherever she could reach while pumping her fists on the shaft. Lisa moaned loudly and she knew her orgasm was close which only seemed to make Jenn's movements more intense. A few moments later she felt the now familiar feeling of her sperm travelling fast from her balls through her cock and shoot out into Jenn's hard working mouth.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,028 Followers