Futanari Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,040 Followers

"It looks like we are gonna need to shower again." Lisa agreed. She felt completely drained again but she still managed to stand up and pull Jenn up from the floor. They walked together to the shower just quickly rinsing themselves off only using soap on Lisa's cock and Jenn's ass. Afterwards they did their best to dry each other and then stumbled to the bedroom, got under the covers and quickly fell asleep in a close embrace.

The next morning they woke up to the sound of Jenn's alarm. They could not help but make love quickly and then get breakfast. Jenn drove Lisa back to her apartment so that she could get ready for classes and Jenn went to the gym to work as a personal trainer during the day. For Lisa it was a shorter day and after she was done with classes she hurried back to pack up some basic things like clothes and school books and then she waited for Jenn to pick her up.

Back at the house Lisa wanted to make love to Jenn again but Jenn said they had to wait for Maria. Lisa had to agree that was fair but it was still difficult as her girl cock was desperate for some attention. Jenn made them a lovely early dinner to start of the weekend and then they cuddled up close waiting for Maria. When the doctor finally showed up Lisa was ecstatic. Maria was wearing a tight dress that seemed very inappropriate for any use other than to excite everyone around her. At least seeing the dress wrap around Marias body excited Lisa.

"Should we start with some tea?" Lisa did not really like that idea but Maria seemed to agree with Jenn that some tea would be good so they sat down in the living room and Jenn got the tea and biscuits. Lisa sat quietly trying to not thinking about feeling good with the two ladies.

"Lisa now when you have become a member of the Futanari Club, do you know how it got started?" Lisa thought about it for a second but realized she had no idea and shook her head. "If you want I could tell you its short history." Lisa really wanted to make love but hearing the story certainly sounded interesting.

"You can tell it, Maria."

"It started in the 80s, only back then it was not called the Futanari Club. The founder was Cynthia Campbell and she started a support group for women with cocks or hermaphrodites if you so wish. At first it was three members including Cynthia but later on they put up ads asking for more people who needed someone to talk to or find someone like them." Lisa thought all that sounded very useful. The Futanari Club she knew had been a great support so far but in a very different way.

"For the longest of time that is what it was, a support group that had meetings one time per month and that kept growing in members. The next change came in the mid-90s. With the growing popularity in the club it had become a sort of hook up place for some of the members and it often lead to orgies after each meeting to deal with the sexual frustration that many carried. The term Futanari had also found its way into society and even if most didn't know about the term it was unavoidable for it to spread among the members. Many felt that hermaphrodite was something that society stapled as bad but futanari was something positive and exciting. The group started to have none hermaphrodite groupies. Girls like me, Jenn and Mandy even if we didn't join the club until later on. Soon the futanari groupies were allowed to join and the whole thing was transformed into a club. A place for futanari women to meet peers or women willing to worship them."

Lisa found it very interesting. How it had started with something helpful and grew into a club that seemed to be bigger than life itself. She really wanted to meet the person who had started it all. "Is Cynthia still a member of the club?"

Maria and Jenn both looked at each other with a sad look. Lisa was worried she had asked about something bad that the two women did not want to talk about.

"That is the next chapter of the club, a sad chapter. Cynthia had been the leader of the support group and she was now the president of the Futanari Club. She was called the Queen because she was one of the oldest members and the leader." Lisa got a bad knot in her stomach. She figured this would not be something positive.

"By this time me, Mandy and Jenn had all joined the club and it was the happiest place in the world. But there was a younger futanari at the club that had started to cause trouble. Back then there were a tradition to have what was called "fuck offs". People would fuck and compete in trying to make people cum. The most popular was for futanaris to line up women and make love to them until they came and try to make as many women come as fast as possible. The punk futanari thought she was the best at that and she didn't like an old futanari running the club. She made a challenge for leadership of the club and Cynthia accepted it but lost the challenge."

"So that was the Queen? The current Queen I mean."

"Yes, Lisa, it was the current Queen. She won the challenge and banned Cynthia and her friends from the club. For some time the club struggled but it soon bounced back and not even the new president could stop the good people from going there. But to answer your question from before Cynthia never made it back after that fuck off 7 years ago."

"That is bad. The Club seemed to do so well under Cynthia. Someone should do something about it." Maria and Jenn just looked at each other again without saying anything so Lisa decided to keep quiet too. She was glad to have heard the story even if it was not all happy. She really hoped she would get a chance to meet with Cynthia Campbell one day.

"Thank you for telling me, I wish I could meet her."

"Just don't mention it at the club or the Queen will dispel you from it. Are we done with the tea?" Jenn had been silent while Maria had been talking about the club's history so Lisa was almost surprised when she talked. They all agreed that they were done with the tea for now. "Good cause I want to see what Maria looks like under that dress now."

Jenn gathered everything on the tea tray and did not bother to go with it to the kitchen but put it away on a shelf in the living room. She then pointed at Lisa and said: "You better sit still right there young lady." Instead she grabbed Maria and helped her out of her chair and led her out on the floor in front of Lisa but with the living room table between them.

The two women started to undress each other on the floor. Lisa felt her pantyhose getting stretched. It had been a savior for her during the day as it had helped keep her cock in place but now seeing the two sexy ladies it felt like her pantyhose would burst from her giant, hard girl cock. Jenn turned Maria to face Lisa on the sofa as she let the tight dress slide from the Latina's sexy body. Lisa wanted her so badly and as Jenn removed Maria's bra Lisa had to pull the pantyhose down to get out of the confined space they created. It felt good to have her cock freed, even if it longed for the embrace of some other tight spaces.

Lisa could not believe her luck. Maria was so sexy in just a pair of panties and thigh high stockings. As Jenn made Maria turn around Lisa got an even better view. Jenn had the best ass she knew but Maria's was still close to being as sexy. It was fuller and not as athletic but it had a very appealing roundness to it.

"Do you see how big Lisa's cock is for you Maria? She wants to put it inside of you. Bend over and show her your ass. I think Lisa has developed a real taste for sexy butts like yours." Lisa guessed that was true. She always seemed to get turned on by beautiful behinds. It was something her girl cock always seemed to respond to. She watched as Jenn was moving her gentle hands over Maria's body. Touching her hips, legs and the lovely butt that Lisa really started to crave. After a minute Jenn grabbed a hold of Maria's panties and started to pull them down revealing the naked skin on Maria's ass but also a dripping wet pussy. When Maria had stepped out of them Jenn made a move to the stockings but Lisa stopped her.

"I think we should leave the stockings on. They look good." Lisa was not sure why she said that. Normally she would not have dared but her horniness was taking over.

"As you please, Lisa. Maria, get up on the table and offer yourself to be taken." Maria looked at her friend and Lisa figured she was not used to Jenn talking that way but despite that Maria still willingly got up on the table and got on all fours pointing her butt right at Lisa on the sofa. Lisa stood up but a hand held up in a stopping motion made her stand still and not approach her pray on the table. Instead Jenn bent down to speak in Maria's ear.

"You need to beg her. Tell her what you want." Lisa had a hard time reading Maria's expression as the 40+ woman looked back at her. It had something that seemed like desperate horniness and also a sort of submissive humbleness.

"I want- I need..." That was all she seemed to be able to get out. Lisa was not sure what to do.

"Maria told me before that she wanted to learn to submit. That she wanted to submit to you Lisa. You are gonna have to help her. I suggest spanking her." Lisa was not sure about that. She saw Maria turn her head away, looking straight forward again, and also the muscles in her butt seemed to tense up. Lisa hesitated for a moment and then lifter her hand and slapped Maria right on the right ass cheek causing a soft "oh" to come from Maria.

Jenn gave her a look that showed that she had to do it again. Lisa slapped Maria again and the soft moan she heard from Maria encouraged her to slap it a few more times each time getting a moan or a whimper from the sexy Latina. Each slap got harder and more determined. Lisa was not sure how it made her feel but within all the conflicting feelings she knew that one of them was excitement. When she lifted her hand for the seventh stroke she finally heard Maria talk.

"Please- Please I need you. Take my pussy, Lisa, take my wet pussy with your big and hard cock." Lisa was quick to oblige. She grabbed her cock and aimed it at the wet pussy. She rubbed it up and down the wet pussy lips and as she found the entrance she pushed forward making her cock slide all the way inside of the slippery pussy causing Maria to give out a loud moan. She was so horny now. All she could think of was to fuck the Latina pussy.

She quickly build up a fast and hard pace. Maria had asked to be fucked and Lisa did not want to disappoint her. She had been waiting to get inside of Maria all day and her cock felt so hard that she just pounded away. She had a firm grip of Maria's hips and she could look down on her slightly discolored ass cheeks shining up at her as her girl cock would alternate between appearing from the wet pussy only to quickly hide itself again in the tight embrace.

"I have something to tell you Maria." Lisa hardly paid any attention to Jenn as she was talking to Maria. Lisa was too busy fucking her brains out. "I asked my husband to move out for good yesterday. He is gone for good and I will start on getting the divorce done as soon as possible." Lisa could sense more than actually see, that Maria did not really understand why Jenn was telling her this right now when she was having sex.

"You know it was just a question of time before that would happen. Even if it has been a few years since I first told you that would happen. So yesterday I asked him to leave, but then in the evening I asked someone to come live with me. A woman." Lisa was still fucking Maria hard even if she was getting a bit nervous about what Jenn was talking about. At least until Jenn said the thing about moving in with someone else. Lisa felt the mature pussy squeeze her ever so tightly, almost as if she was anticipating what she was about to hear and that it turned her on immensely.

"You don't mean?"

"Yes, you are getting fucked by my new roommate right now. My, girlfriend(?), is using her extra large girl cock to make your wet pussy feel good." With that Lisa felt Maria get lost in her pleasure as an intense orgasm took control of her body making Lisa's cock feel so good as she was fucking Maria's pussy all through the older woman's orgasm.

As it passed it looked like Maria was almost ready to pass out and she slumped forward on the table. Lisa stopped moving and instead watched as Jenn got up on the table next to Maria but in the opposite direction.

"I think you managed to make her submit. May I clean her juices from your cock now Mistress Lisa?" Lisa nodded her head and pulled her cock out of Maria and offered it to Jenn instead who quickly devoured it sucking on it eagerly to make sure she got all the juices from it. Jenn worked on it for a minute until Lisa saw Maria was about to get up and she then put her hand on her back to keep her down.

"Get back in position, Maria, I haven't had enough of your pussy yet." Lisa let Jenn suck on her cock for a few more seconds before she told it from her mouth and got behind Maria again that had assumed a similar position as before.

"I just had a crazy idea. Maria what if you came to live with us?" Maria looked back at her friend almost as if she was crazy, only there was something else there too.

"We have talked about it before. Having Lisa here sure is some extra incentive. It is not completely absurd."

"How would you feel about it, Lisa?" Lisa did not have to think about it more than a second.

"I would love it, if she could pass the test." Both Jenn and Maria looked at her with puzzled looks.

"What test?" Lisa could not help but blush but she also felt a big smile on her face. She felt very naughty and clever to have thought about it.

"Anal."

Both of the older women went completely silent. She felt Maria tense up. Maybe it was not as clever as she had thought. Each second felt like an eternity.

"Let's do it."

Lisa could not believe her ears. She was ready to get yelled at by how long it took for anyone to say something. Her cock grew rock hard. She was going to get to fuck the beautiful tight ass of Maria, her second ass in less than 24 hours.

"Which one do you mean Maria? Moving in together or anal sex?" Lisa felt time stop again. Maybe Maria had only meant moving in together. That would be wonderful but she had her cock set on anal right now.

"Both. Let's do both."

Lisa breathed out in relief. She looked down on the slightly red butt and the little tiny hole in the middle. She would have to be careful and keep more control then when she took the pussy.

"I'll get the lube." Lisa watched as Jenn sprinted away. Good thing she was so athletic as someone less nimble might have fallen on something jumping away so fast. It took just a few seconds before Jenn was back and Lisa was still standing in the same position with her rock hard cock pointing at Maria's ass.

"Maria is gonna take some more preparation than me. Why don't you have her suck on your cock while I prepare her ass for her big cock?" Lisa woke up from her going to have anal sex trance and walked around the table to Maria's head.

"Would you like to suck on my cock, Maria?" The older woman just nodded her head and took the big girl cock in her mouth. Meanwhile Jenn was pumping out lube in her hand and started to apply it to Maria. Lisa felt her tense up every now and then and the feeling of Maria's talented mouth sucking on her cock while watching Jenn prepare her ass for anal sex by sticking her fingers gently in Maria's ass sure helped bring up the excitement.

"She is ready." It had been about two minutes and if Maria was ready then so was Lisa. She quickly pulled herself from Maria's mouth and moved over the table to get behind her. The entrance was shining with lube and as she got closer Jenn grabbed her cock and applied lube to that too.

"You will need to be very careful Lisa. Maria is not used to this. She never let her husband do this. That shows how much she likes you but it also means you need to make her not regret letting you do her ass. If you do it right I know you can even make her look forward to next time." Lisa understood. She had needed to be very careful with Jenn that was experienced and liked it. Now she had to be even more careful. She positioned her well lubed girl cock at the entrance of Maria's well lubed anal entrance and pushed.

She felt the tight entrance resist even with the lube. She thought about when she had taken Jenn this way and how she had just pushed forward abruptly but maybe there was some other secret to it. She applied the pressure more downwards and it was as if she had found some secret entrance. The tight ass just seemed to pry open and let her giant hard cock in without any objections other than a soft moan from Maria. She started to move lightly, just very small movements drawing back and as gently as she could push forward. The lube made everything very slick but she still wanted to be careful, letting her newest anal conquest get used to the invasion an inch at a time.

She got into the motion of carefully pushing forward until she noticed a reaction from Maria and then she would stop for a few seconds and then slowly pull back until she felt Maria react again making her stop for a few seconds more. Lisa felt that every now and then her movements could be bigger before Maria would react to them. After a few minutes she felt that Maria was ready and she decided to push into Maria once harder which made the older woman scream out and Lisa had to stop immediately.

"Are you okay?" Lisa could hear Maria breathe heavily.

"I am okay. It didn't even hurt. Just felt a bit strange. Actually except for the shock it felt kind of good. Can you do it again? I am ready for it this time." Lisa was very happy to hear that. The tight Latina ass around her giant girl cock felt very good. It would feel even better if she would be able to move more. She grabbed Maria's hips and pushed forward with a bit more force.

This time she could feel Maria tense up a little and Lisa had the feeling she was biting her lip but she still carefully but still forcefully made her cock sink in deeper, not stopping until her body was pressed against Maria's. It felt good to be completely buried like this.

"I can't believe it. I have never been this full before." Lisa Smiled. Maria, Jenn and even Mandy had taken her to so many new places. She was glad she could do the same to them.

"Your butt wanted my cock and my cock wanted your butt. Together they found a way to be together fully and completely." Lisa could not help but move her hips lightly making small movements while still buried all the way in the luscious ass.

"I didn't believe I would be able to take it. Despite that it feels like your cock belongs there. Fitting better and better the deeper it went." Lisa had to agree to what Maria where saying. It did feel better the deeper she had gotten and right here was the best spot.

"Ask her if she is ready to get ass fucked." Lisa had almost forgotten about Jenn. Lisa looked at her and got a very nice smile back that made her blush.

"Maria, are you ready to get fucked?"

"No. But since you have made me and my ass submit. You should take advantage of me." With the last line Maria sunk her upper body deeper towards the table and stuck her ass up higher with the hard cock still placed deeply in her ass. After Maria was done repositioning Lisa shifted too. She put first one foot up on the table and then the second one rising herself up on the table and bending over Maria holding on to her body for support. Next she started to move, her cock still sliding easily in the tight opening thanks to the lube.

In this new position Lisa felt like she was moving more up and down then back and forth. She was building up to a faster and harder pace and Maria did whimper but it did not sound like she was hurting even if was easy to hear that she was struggling a little. Soon enough Lisa was fucking Maria in the ass at a steady rhythm with hard thrusts.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,040 Followers