Futanari Fun

Story Info
Nushina tries to make money.
1.1k words
3.93
57.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SaiShadow
SaiShadow
10 Followers

Nushina pulled up to the mansion. She doubled checked her map. This was the right address. She was expecting a hospital not a mansion. She parked the car and gathered her things. She rang the doorbell and a cute brunette opened the door. She was wearing a tiny french maid outfit. 'Hi, I'm Arella, you must be Nushina. Please come in, we've been expecting you.' Nushina noticed her low cut top as she entered.

'I thought I was going to be heading to a hospital for this procedure.'

'It's not a procedure at all. More of an experiment. Don't worry the doctor will take good care of you.'

Nushina took in the house. It was simple enough. White walls. Tan carpet. There wasn't much else except about 5 dog bowls. 'Wow, you guys must love dogs.'

'There are no animals here.'

The response threw Nushina she clearly saw dog bowls bust she dismissed it as Arella led her down a narrow corridor to a door that said restricted with a red light over it. The light was on. Arella picked up a phone on a table next to the door. After a brief conversation the light went off. The door opened and the doctor stepped out. He was 6'3, tan, long black hair, and in great shape considering he was a doctor.

'Welcome, Nushina. I'm Dr. Sarrin but you can call me Alec.' He walked around her and gave her the once over. She was 5'8, fair skin, A cup breast, with strawberry blonde hair. She nervously touched her glassed as he eyed her. 'Arella take her things.'

Arealla nodded, took Nushina's things and retreated to put them up.

'Follow me.' The doctor led Nushina into what can only be described as a dungeon. She saw more bowls, cages, chains on a wall, and were those dildos. The doctor took a seat in a chair then turned to face her.

'Please undress.'

'Excuse me,' Nushina asked shocked.

'I need you to get undressed.'

What have I gotten myself into, she thought. She had agreed to be a participant in an experiment for $5000 but she didn't know she'd had to deal with such weird people.

'I thought the experiment was to test a new drug.'

Alec pulled out an envelope from his smock and handed it to Nushina. Inside was $2500. 'Half now, half after the test.'

Nushina looked at the wad of cash and reluctantly got undressed. She was wearing pink underwear with red hearts and a matching bra. 'Please fully undress.' Nushina did as instructed but covered herself with her hands.

'There is no need to be shy here. We rarely wear clothes here.'

'What does this have to do with the experiment,' she asked.

'Are you a virgin?'

'No.'

'Ever kiss a girl?' Her blush was her answer. 'You see I've been looking for someone like you for a long time. The test you took on the site told me you were the right candidate for this experiment. You're outwardly shy but are wild in the bedroom. You tend to be submissive with men but love dominating women.'

'What does any of that have to do with this experiment?'

'I'm just trying to give you what you truly want thought you deny it. A big hard cock.'

'What?'

'You know what a transsexual is right? A man who wants to be a girl. Well, from the test you've taken it seems you're a girl who wants to be a man. Yet, you still want your breasts. Penis implants are possible and if they were you'd either be hard all the time or flaccid. No fun at all for you. But, with this drug,' he pulled a syringe from his pocket, 'you could have a cock that would be fully functional. The side effects are minimal but think of the possibilities.'

Nushina did and it excited and scared her. 'I don't know if I want to do this.'

'You made your choice once you agreed to the experiment.' Alec snapped his fingers and two women appeared on either side of Nushina completely naked. One had auburn hair the other black. They each grabbed an arm and lead her to the wall with chains.

'What are you doing? Stop let me go. I don't want this.'

'Your juices betray your words,' the dark haired girl said as she touched her sweet spot. Nushina moaned but it died on his lips as the other girl kissed her passionately.

The darked hair girl, Raven, began lapping at Laruranna's garden while Fyre, the auburn, suckled her breasts. Nushina struggled against the chains before giving in to the pleasure. Soon she was moving her hips and begging Fyre to bite her nipples harder.

Alec was at attention from watching the scene unfold and hit a button on his desk. A cage door could be heard opening and a blonde crawled over to him on all fours. She undid his pants with her teeth and unleashed his 9 inch manhood before swallowing it.

Nushina was on the wall in ecstasy as Raven ate her out and Fyre was busy trying to milk her breasts. She wantede her hands free. She wanted to shove her pussy in Raven's face and smother Fyre with her tits. Through half lidded eyes she watched Blondie's head bob up and down on Alec's cock gagging. She licked her lips. Fyre must have picked up on what she wanted because she stopped what she was doing and disappeared into a dark corner. When she reappeared she had a strap on and a stool. She placed the stool next to her and stood on it. Nushina spit on the strap on and Fyre stroked it fiercely before she began facefucking her. Nushina came and Raven hungrily swallowed all she could.

Blondie could be heard coughing and soon Alec's thick man juice was all over her mouth but she never stopped sucking. He stood up and leaving a wanting and waiting Blondie. He grabbed the syringe and walked to Nushina. 'Everything you've wanted shall be yours,' he whispered in her ear as he plunged the syringe into her vulva. 'What's happening to me?' Nushina screamed as Raven, Fyre, and Alec backed up. Her hair began losing some of it color but grew longer and her once apple sized breasts grew to the size of cantaloupes. The doctor continued looking hoping that the experiment would work and then he saw it. A cock began forming just above her vulva. Finally Nushina stopped screaming. She seemed to have grown a few inches, her hair was silvery white,her breasts was fuller, and she had a cock just above her pussy. Alec walked over giving her an inspection. He touched her hair and breast while checking her eyes.

'Nushina can you hear me?' He touched her cock and she moaned. He lightly stroked it and to his surprise it began to grow. Nushina let out a low growl. He motioned for the three girls to come over as he unchained her. They caught her just before she hit the ground. 'How do you feel?' 'I feel like having some fun,' she responded.

SaiShadow
SaiShadow
10 Followers