Futanari Housemaid

Story Info
A futanari maid has to serve while they watch.
1.6k words
4.31
118.6k
126

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katerina shook as she leaned out dangerously to dust the farthest, highest bookshelf, her foot wobbling on the stool, her ridiculous high heels turning each task into an absolute nightmare. Her legs shivered as she leaned out and her already short skirt rose up above her hips, exposing her naked skin to the cool air of the sitting room.

Her face flushed as her skirt rose, the shiver over her skin causing her to break out in goosebumps over her entire body. Her tiny, French maid's costume was made of a sturdy, black cotton, but was lined with painfully soft silk. It brushed against Katerina's sensitive cock like a kiss and her face grew even more red as the other woman in the room spoke.

"Please keep your cock flaccid while you work, Katerina."

Katerina's throat swelled with shame, but she managed a quiet, "Yes, Mistress," as she stepped carefully off of the stepping stool and back onto the carpeted floor.

It was unfair; her cock had only twitched for a moment as its fat head brushed the fabric. It had been thick and aching with semi-arousal all day, but she had not reached a full erection. She adjusted her skirt, but this did very little. Her flaccid penis hung limply against her balls, the tip resting about five inches down her inner thigh. (She was a shower, not a grower; her seven-inch-long flaccid penis only gained another inch when it grew hard.) The lacy edge of her skirt only came down far enough to frame her naked ass and cover the first couple inches of her cock. That frilly edge and the silky lining had been brushing against her as she moved her body at all the odd angles required by housekeeping duties. Katerina was amazed at her own fortitude at not getting an erection not only because of this constant teasing but also because her uncircumcised cock had been subjected to an experience she had never before had to endure.

The maid's uniform included a fussy, white hat, a black bodice that showed off the swell of her breasts, the tiny skirt, knee-high socks, heels and a blue ribbon. This ribbon was meant to be tied around her foreskin, peeling it permanently back from the head and exposing it to the cold air, the brushing silk and the eyes of her Mistress.

Katerina turned away to put the stepping stool back where it belonged and looked around the room, feather duster in hand. She strode over to the windows and pulled the curtains back, bathing the room in light, and dusted the bar that held them to the wall before turning to her Mistress and waiting, her hands crossed behind her back, remembering that she was not allowed to cover her cock.

Her Mistress was in her forties, nearly twice Katerina's age. Katerina never understood how the women she watched in porn videos were labeled 'cougars' or 'milfs' at the age of forty; her Mistress was a vibrant, young-looking woman with a few creases at the corners of her eyes. She was sipping lemonade and reading the paper on the chaise lounge, occasionally glancing up to make sure that Katerina's penis was remaining flaccid and the feather duster was still moving.

"Put the duster away, Katerina and wash up for tea. We are having guests today."

Katerina curtseyed and felt her cock swing lewdly between her thighs. She could feel her Mistress' eyes on it even with her head down. She stood and made to leave the room, but her mistress stopped her.

"Please put on your ball cozy and change your ribbon as well. We'll expect tea in a quarter of an hour." Katerina even heard the rustle of guests arriving in the entry hall, the butler taking their coats.

"Yes, Mistress."

She walked slowly from the room, but broke into a jog after she turned the corner. The heels made it jerky, but she was getting used to them. She deposited the feather duster in the closet, then walked quietly down the hall to the uniform closet.

She fixed her hair in the mirror and spritzed herself with a little lavender water. Then, she carefully peeled off her ribbon and hissed at the red irritation it left behind on her skin. She gently applied a little lotion to her cock, removing her hands quickly as it began to throb, then reached up to the shelf for a ball cozy, a frilly cloth basket which she lowered her sack into, tying it around the base of her cock. She tossed the old ribbon in the laundry hamper and replaced it with a fresh one to match the cozy. As she adjusted her skirt, she felt the itchy lace of the cozy scratching against her shaved pussy lips and felt herself begin to get wet.

Katerina bit her lip and looked in the mirror, determined. "Focus," she whispered to herself. "Don't get hard."

Her balls ached as she left the room, looking composed, and met the cook in the hallway with the tea tray. Thanking her, she turned it towards the servant's door that led to the sitting room and walked in.

The wall was buzzing with chatter before she opened the door and the volume hit her like a blast when she pushed the cart in. The room was full of middle-aged women just like her Mistress, about six of them, all chattering and wearing their Sunday hats.

The talk didn't falter when she entered the room, although everyone glanced at her swinging cock as she brought the tea service into the center of the room.

She bent to pick up a cup, filled it with tea and brought it carefully to her mistress. Her cock was prickling as she watched one of the women stare fixedly at it and felt a gloved hand brush her cozy from behind.

Her Mistress nodded, then said "Katerina, bring each of these ladies a cup of tea, then return to give me my cream."

Katerina nodded and retrieved another china cup from the service, bringing it to one of the women, who barely acknowledged her, so busy was everyone still talking with one another.

Katerina felt slighted and ashamed as she took each cup to each woman. The women treated her like they treated every servant, yet stared obviously at her cock as it swung between her legs. It began to thicken despite the mantra running through her head, "Don't get hard, don't get hard..."

She returned to the tray and saw that there was no creamer and froze. She turned to her Mistress, who waved her over and the whole room turned to watch, still laughing and talking as her Mistress lifted Katerina's skirt and began to slowly milk her thick cock above her teacup.

"Oh yes, I quite agree," her Mistress was saying to the woman next to her, who avidly watched as Katerina's cock was fully displayed and milked before her eyes.

Shock waves rippled through Katerina's entire body as her Mistress milked her cock slowly, luxuriously, over the steaming cup, which was causing droplets of water to condense on the skin of her cockhead. The heat was uncomfortable, but her hand worked slowly, up and down, the ribbon pressing her foreskin back from her sensitive head which was quickly turning purple.

"How have you found it?" her mistress was asking the woman and Katerina looked at the women seated around and saw that they all were holding their teacups in their laps, without drinking them. Her stomach lurched and she gasped as she realized they were going to milk her too.

Her fear had made her soft and her Mistress tutted. She pulled sharply on Katerina's cock and Katerina looked down. Her Mistress looked angry and Katerina quickly placed her arms behind her back into the position she had abandoned in her shock. Her Mistress nodded, satisfied, and continued milking away as Katerina waited.

Her cock began to throb and thicken and, true to form, her cock began to leak a clear thread of pre-cum into the tea. Her mistress milked her a little longer, until a few tablespoons had sunk into the tea, then asked for sugar and a teaspoon.

Dazed, Katerina curtseyed, her cock bobbing in front of her, and brought these things to her mistress.

"Girl," said a woman behind her, "Cream."

Katerina turned. It was the woman with the gloves. She held Katerina's cock like a pencil as Katerina stood next to her and ran her knuckles up and down the sides of the fat shaft. Katerina's pussy was making her ball cozy wet as the pre-cum slipped into the cup. The woman released her cock unceremoniously and turned away. The woman next to her grabbed Katerina by her sensitive cockhead without even asking and squeezed her cock hard, milking it into her cup.

Katerina had always been able to produce a lot of pre-cum and it now began to slip in glossy ropes into the women's cups. Once everyone's cup was full, Katerina stepped to the side and stayed in position, but her heart was pounding and she knew she breathed irregularly.

The women still stared openly at her now eight-inch, full erection. Her Mistress did not chastise her right away, but glanced at her watch and then gave Katerina a meaningful look. It meant 'put that away' and Katerina tried to think about sad things, embarrassing things, to ignore the women drinking cups full of her pre-cum all around her to get her erection down in time. Her balls throbbed like she had been kicked in the gut and she was afraid she was going to be sick.