Futanari Housemaid Ch. 02

Story Info
A Futanari Housemaid relives the day her secret came out.
1.4k words
4.43
65.9k
56

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katerina's face felt hot and her head was starting to swim a little. She staggered a bit where she stood, her ankle bending slightly as she righted herself in her too-tall heels.

The women around her were still laughing and talking and drinking cups of tea, seasoned with sugar and her own, clear pre-cum. Katerina glanced down at her cock and was embarrassed to see that a transparent rope was still hanging from the tip, dangling in front of her bare legs. Her tiny, French maid skirt hardly covered an inch or two of her when flaccid and now that she was erect, she jutted out obviously, framed by the lacy edge of the uniform.

Her arms twitched behind her back. She wanted so much to cover herself up. She had just spotted a younger woman, closer to her own age, smirking at her, her eyes roving over Katerina's thick meat and thread of see-through cum.

Katerina looked down in shame, feeling her cheeks getting hotter, but a strange feeling shivering over her stomach. It was that feeling that had betrayed her when she had applied for the job, when her Mistress had first discovered her secret.

Katerina had been working as a maid in her Mistress' household for two weeks already and had managed to keep her unique anatomy a secret. She was, after all, a woman, with a functioning vagina and breasts. She managed to tuck her cock between her legs, pressed it against herself with an ace bandage and kept it in place with a pair of panties that were too tight and a pair of bike shorts over all.

On the morning in question, she had done her laundry and found that the bike shorts had gotten caught on something in the wash and torn along the inner seam. Cursing, she had tossed them aside without time to stitch them closed and had opted for two pairs of underwear and an extra ace bandage around the outside before heading to work.

It was uncomfortable tucking her cock away at times, especially when she got aroused. The men who maintained the grounds had a habit of working with their shirts off on hot days and Katerina tingled whenever she spotted their rippling muscles. Similarly, she had to excuse herself from the maid's quarters before bedtime, when all of the young women would undress, un-selfconsious of their breasts tumbling forward from their bras, their curvy forms under their shifts. Katerina had gotten a reputation for being a prude, since she always went to the restroom when the six other women were changing, but she preferred this name to the other ones she had been called at previous jobs when her secret had been found out.

Today, she hadn't had any trouble with arousal. She had gotten up, as usual, before everyone else to avoid the morning dressing routine. Only one other bed was empty, but Molly often complained of insomnia and rose early as well. She went to the kitchen and then to her Mistress' room with the breakfast tray. She curtseyed and placed the tray on the table along with the morning paper and opened the curtains, then waited for her Mistress to speak and when no direction came, made to leave the room.

Before she could open the door, she heard a drawn-out moan. She froze and glanced at her Mistress, who was lifting a cup to her lips and staring across the room. Looking around, she followed her Mistress' gaze to the corner, where Molly was lying, on the couch, one of the muscled groundskeepers leaning over her, his cock sliding in and out of her painfully slowly.

For a moment, Katerina couldn't breathe. Molly was, by far, the prettiest of the maids and she had woken up early many a morning with an insufferable hard-on from dreams of the two of them doing all sorts of naughty things together. And the man...James, she thought? He had often whistled at Katerina's thigh-high skirt as she walked to the gardens to deliver a parasol for her Mistress. Katerina had been both angry and intrigued, ashamed and turned on at his attention. Something about the men leering at her and the embarrassment that shot through her always made her cock twitch in its wrappings.

"Do you like to watch?" a cool voice asked.

"Mistress?" she responded, averting her eyes from the couple, from Molly's open eyes, staring back at her.

"Perhaps you would like to take young Molly's place?" she asked, setting her cup back on its saucer and finally looking at Katerina. Her eyes were cool, steely gray.

"I..." Katerina blushed as James looked up at her and grinned, sweat running down his muscled stomach as he slowly fucked the maid.

"Oh!" said her Mistress in surprise and Katerina's eyes jerked back to those cold eyes, which were now staring at her hips. No, not her hips...Katerina blanched.

Her cock was rock-hard and had swollen forward slightly, still tucked between her legs, but throbbing into a tiny bulge in the front of her skirt. But surely, her Mistress couldn't see that? Her Mistress' eyes were traveling up and down Katerina's legs and she became aware of the slow, warm trickle down her stockings and the air in the warm room took on the distinct smell of semen. She was frozen with dread.

"Or perhaps, you would like to take the place of Mr. James?" asked her Mistress. In one smooth motion, she pulled back her covers and slid out of bed. She set the teacup on her bedside table and strode towards Katerina, who put her hands instinctively over the growing bulge.

"Hand behind your back," snapped her Mistress and actually swatted Katerina's hands away.

Katerina's stomach lurched in that same, strange way-excited and yet mortified.

Her Mistress circled her, taking in her firm breasts and the wet streak down her stockings while the couple continued to fuck agonizingly slowly for their Mistress' entertainment.

Her Mistress stopped behind Katerina and unzipped her dress. Katerina felt her pull it down over her shoulders and then step away.

"What have we here?" She heard her Mistress whisper under her breath. Katerina could feel Molly and James watching them and her pale face grew hot and prickly. Her Mistress walked to her desk and returned with a letter opener, then kneeled before Katerina, the front of her silk nightgown gaping open to reveal freckled cleavage.

With a loud rip, her Mistress tore open her nylons with the letter opener and tugged on the bandages. Katerina's arms spasmed as she tried to cover herself, but again, her Mistress swatted them away.

She felt another rip as her Mistress attacked her lacy underwear and then cold as her cock was exposed to the air. It was still tucked back between her legs, but there was no hiding her secret now. Katerina's chest ached from the pounding of her frantic heart and her confusion as she watch Molly being fucked while her employer discovered her secret. A secret that usually got her not only fired, but reviled.

"Move your legs apart." Katerina obeyed. She felt a soft hand pry her sweaty cock from between her legs and it swung forward. There was a few minutes of silence while everyone stared at it. Molly's eyes went wide and James looked confused, although she noticed he started fucking her fellow maid a little faster.

It was an airless silence.

Finally, her Mistress slowly stood and looked her in the eye. "James," she said, "Give our Miss Katerina a go."

Katerina came back to herself and realized her eyes were focused on the floor. The pre-cum was puddling on the carpet and a drop had even fallen on the toe of her shoes and slid down the side, making the black velvet glossy and wet.

She glanced up and the young woman was still smirking at her. Worse, reliving those hot memories had done nothing to lessen her raging erection, which had gone from red to dark purple after this full day of torturous denial.

Katerina knew what was coming next; a verbal reprimand from her Mistress. Before she could focus her thoughts on becoming flaccid again, she heard her Mistress' deadly voice.

"Maid, your filthy cock is hard."

The women all paused in their chatter to look around. Katerina felt a guilty thrill as they stared and her purple cock let loose another shimmering strand of pre-cum onto the carpet.

"I..." her voice faltered. "I am sorry Mistress, I will make it flaccid shortly." Her face burned, but her mouth relished the submissiveness in her voice even as it was humiliating. The women stared for a few, terrible moments longer, then went back to talking as if nothing had happened.

Katerina looked up to see if the young woman was still watching. She was and her smirk had turned to a wide grin.