Futanari Housemaid Ch. 04

Story Info
Katerina takes the next step into submission.
2.3k words
4.43
50.7k
42

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katerina waited in the hall, seated on a scratchy, old chair that looked like it hadn't been replaced since the seventies. Miss Strong's door was closed, but she could hear movement inside.

"Lie back on the dining table, Katerina." The women peered at her as she did what she was told. Avery stood over her and her face swam as Katerina's mind burned, feverish and delirious as she ached to cum.

Miss Strong had told her that if she ever had a problem, to come to her office hour. There, they would speak as employee and employer, without the formalities of the servant/Mistress relationship. Katerina uncrossed and recrossed her legs nervously as images from the night before still swam in her mind.

She came, hard, and all of the women applauded as jet after jet shot all over the glossy tabletop and Katerina's maid costume and her bare skin. Katerina wanted to weep, but only the determination not to give them the satisfaction of knowing they had shaken her kept her eyes dry.

"Katerina," said a cool voice. How had she not heard the door open? She sprang to her feet and Miss Strong stood waiting for her, a polite smile on her face, in the doorway.

Katerina followed her into the study, which was paneled with dark wood and minimalist in its design. She seated herself in front of the great desk and waited, her face feeling hot.

"What can I do for you, Katerina?" asked Miss Strong, taking a seat and fixing an inquisitive, professional expression on her face. Katerina felt frozen. How could she look at her like that, knowing full well what had happened the night before? How she had been degraded in front of Miss Strong's guests, how Miss Strong had watched it all happen.

"What the fuck?" It burst from her mouth without her even trying, but she did not care. The rage and hurt welled up inside her and she found herself standing. She expected Miss Strong to look shocked, but she did not. She only watched politely as Katerina began to stride around the room, letting her anger spill out.

"Last night-I never signed up for anything like that. Getting...jerked off in front of a group of random women? And the pills! You've been drugging me? For weeks, apparently. And then I'm...tortured in front of all of these people for hours on end." Miss Strong raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't stop me." Katerina was dumbfounded.

"Well, that's not exactly an iron-clad excuse is it?" she fumed, "I don't know what kind of crazy stuff you're going to ask of me. I don't want to lose my job."

"And you didn't," said Miss Strong evenly. "I was very pleased by your performance last night. Please, take a seat, I am happy to address any problems you may have."

Katerina hesitated, her chest heaving, then sat back down. She waited.

"I think I made it clear to you when you agreed to take on a sexual position in my home that you are free, at any time, to leave or refuse to take part in any activity."

Katerina's heart was pounding arhythmically as she laughed. "So, I was supposed to just...say "no" in the middle of all of those people?"

"Did you want to?"

Katerina had not expected this question. A flush began to crawl up the back of her neck and over her breasts. Her face felt hot.

"Katerina," Miss Strong's voice softened. Katerina looked up and met her grey eyes. "I do not sexually abuse people here. If you felt coerced in any way last night, you have my full apologies. I will pay for any psychiatric needs you may require and will terminate your employment here with a full month's pay. However," now her voice became more steely, or was it smug? "We spoke extensively before you took on this position as my employee and I made it very clear that you need not ever participate in anything you did not want to. And while that may mean we need to replace you as a sexual performer, you would not lose your job as a member of staff. Now..." she paused and the room became more calm. Katerina felt her anger ebbing away. All she had said was true, she had just been so shocked! Every day, she had come to expect the unexpected and the increasingly depraved from the Mistress of the house. She couldn't have predicted the night's events if she had tried, and yet, when they were happening the night before, how had she actually felt?

"Do you want to continue to work here in a sexual capacity?"

Katerina's flush blossomed into a healthy blush, but she met her employer's eyes. It took her a moment to find her voice.

"I do. I just...I want to be warned, I...I..." She didn't know how to explain it.

"You...don't like surprises?" There was a wry smile at the corner of Miss Strong's mouth and Katerina couldn't help the reluctant, awkward laugh that escaped her lips. The tension eased in the room.

"Well, good. We would be very sad indeed to lose you, Katerina." She seemed to mean it.

Katerina nodded and waited uncomfortably, not sure what to do.

"In the name of transparency, I'd like to talk to you about our plans for you," Miss Strong stood and walked around the desk, then leaned against it, facing Katerina. The absence of the desk made their conversation feel more casual and comfortable.

"Avery was very impressed with you and we'd love to keep putting you through the treatment she spoke of last night, with your consent of course. I admit, before I knew you didn't like surprises, I thought you might be impressed yourself with your body's new abilities."

"I..." she didn't know what to say, so she just nodded. There had been a lot of cum...

"There are many, many benefits to you. Your penis will become thicker over time. You will be able to hold your ejaculations for hours, as you saw last night, and you will ejaculate vast quantities that most men only dream of. And women, of course," she nodded deferentially.

"What would I have to do?" asked Katerina. All of those things sounded like a pretty good deal, considering the fees were being covered by her boss. She wondered if her anger hadn't been partially to cover the mix of shame and excitement she was beginning to feel again.

"Well, I'm glad you asked," said Miss Strong, walking around her desk and sitting again. "I actually called Avery in this morning so we could catch up with you. With your permission, I'll let her explain it to you."

Katerina felt conflicted and hot around the collar. She looked around at the door, where a figure sat outside the misted glass in the same chair she had just vacated minutes earlier. And then she thought about Avery's cleavage heaving over her shoulder and the women peering at her and her cock filling bowl after bowl of cum...

"Yes," she decided aloud and a trickle of excitement ran down her lower back.

"Very good."

Avery came in and they all exchanged pleasantries and took their seats again, Avery sitting to Katerina's left.

"Well, Katerina, I'm sure Miss Strong has told you, but we were all so impressed with you last night. You have a gorgeous body and frankly, I'd much rather work with you than most of the gross old men I help at the office. This is like a fun, little vacation for me," she cooed.

Katerina smiled and thanked her, not sure what to say under these unusual circumstances. She also wondered if she was mistaken in wondering whether or not Avery had just flirted with her.

"So, you're wondering how it works," Avery fixed a small pout on her face. "It is a challenge. I'm not going to lie. But, frankly, I am sure you are up to the task. We will continue to give you the supplements every day for a few months; totally natural, won't mess with medications or alcohol, nothing to worry about." She handed over a pamphlet and Katerina skimmed a list of herbs and extracts, barely registering them.

"Now, the second phase, which you will start today, if you're willing, also involves the cream we saw last night," she took out a tube of it and set it on the desk. "It is administered once a day."

"So I'll just rub that in before bed, or...?" Katerina asked, starting to feel more comfortable, like she was at the doctor's office.

"No," Avery and Miss Strong shared a glance. "That's where Miss Strong comes in, you see. And where the third and most challenging element comes in. In order for the cream and pills to work, you must not ejaculate. At least not very often. And, unfortunately, the pills and cream work together to make your libido quite literally skyrocket. You may have noticed last night." Katerina felt like something was creeping up on her, but she had no idea what. She suspected it was the 'catch'.

"When a Dominant comes to me with her submissive and wants to enhance his penile function, she applies the cream every day for him and also controls his ejaculations. This is very fulfilling where a partnership is based around domination and submission, but that is completely up to your tastes."

"So," said Katerina, trailing along in her wake, "I won't be allowed to cum and every day, Miss Strong will rub that cream on my penis for me?"

"Sometimes in front of other people." interjected Miss Strong. "Full disclosure, as you asked, Katerina. I am, and always will be an exhibitionist at heart. I may even ask one of your colleagues to engage in sexual activity with you, but there will be no ejaculation unless I say so."

Katerina noticed her cock had begun to weigh against her thigh in her skinny jeans and crossed her legs every so slightly more tightly around it. The tightness didn't help.

"Do I have to wear a...chastity belt or something?" asked Katerina, who had watched chastity porn many times and had wondered what it would be like to have her thick cock locked away and straining to cum. It excited her, but her interest also terrified her.

"Not all the time, not in your Mistress' presence," said Avery. "But when you are alone, " she fished in her case and pulled out a large, shiny something which she handed over to Katerina.

It was like a large, gold pear. There was a hole at the top where the stem should be and a pinprick of a hole at the base, presumably where urine could come out. It was long and thick around and she couldn't imagine how she would hide it in her normal clothes. Of course, in the maid skirt, her Mistress would probably love to see it hanging between her legs, a sign that her cock was controlled and locked up. Katerina realized she was now as hard as a steel pipe.

"Why is it so big? I've never seen one so big..." She blushed but neither woman made any sign of questioning about where she had seen a cock cage before.

"In order to let your penis grow, we use a large, hanging cage that encases your penis and testicles. The smaller ones constrict so no erection can be achieved, but it also crushes the delicate tissues. With this shape, no ejaculation will occur, but erection can be achieved and all of the blood will be able to flow through the penis, distributing the products through the erectile tissue."

Katerina nodded and stared at the pear. Her cock was hard and her pussy was dripping. She had never imagined that she would one day be working in a job like this. Moreover, she felt surprised and unnerved that she found it so arousing.

"I'd like some time to think about it," she said tentatively. She didn't want to seem eager. When she thought about it, she could care less about cumming for a while and the thought of trying on that cage and being forced to wait to cum was...If she was honest with herself, she definitely wanted to try more after last night.

"Of course, but if you don't begin this part of the trial today," said Avery apologetically, "We will have to start over. This is perfectly acceptable, but you will have to wait a few weeks to continue the process. It's 3 weeks of preliminary pills, then 3 weeks of the cage and cream added. After that, it is up to you and your Dominant how long you will continue the trial. We have had some incredible results even after months of use. There certainly is a level when the growth levels off a bit, but the growth continues, even if it is more gradual."

She passed Katerina a booklet of before and after photos and Katerina was momentarily distracted as she saw tiny, micro-penises transformed into thick, hard shafts. The larger cocks became positively monstrous. Her own cock was aching now and she remembered that the pills were working away on her libido. She could start over and continue to feel like this for 6 weeks...or start the second phase today and only have to endure 3 weeks more. 3 weeks of denial and teasing...

She surprised herself by standing up and looking at the two women with confidence. She didn't know how she got here, but she knew what she had decided.

"If I change my mind, can I back out at any time?"

"Of course," both women stood and nodded encouragingly.

"Well then. Can I try it on?"