Futatales: Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"No?"

I pressed my groin against her and ground my cock into her steamy depths, letting her gradually come back down from her orgasm. Madison worked a thumb under her blindfold but I grabbed her wrist and jerked it away.

"Uh-uh," I told her, pulling out of her with a soft wet pop.

"But..."

I stroked my hand up my slippery throbbing length and grabbed the dildo, spreading her fluids over it.

"Here," I said, putting the dildo in her hand. It was still warm and plenty slick. "Just your dildo."

She explored it with both of her hands while my glistening dong pulsed and twitched above her pretty little pussy.

"It just...it felt so different."

"Did you like it?"

She laughed breathily. "God, yes!"

"Good. Give it back and turn over."

"With pleasure," she grinned, passing the dildo back to me and languidly rolling onto her hands and knees.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me so that her ankles were resting just over the edge of the bed. "Keep your legs together," I told her when she tried to spread them.

"Really? I've never done it like this." Her beautiful ass shimmied side to side and pushed towards me, seeking me out. Well, seeking out the dildo, as far as she knew. "Have you?"

"You could say that," I grinned. I had, but I'd been the giver, not the receiver.

The wet mouth of her vagina was at the perfect height. Setting down the dildo and putting one hand on her hip, I fit my cock at her opening and pushed. Her wet heat engulfed the wide head of my dick and just sucked it right in. I pushed balls-deep in one smooth thrust. Fuck, she was tight like this!

"Oh fuck, that's good," she groaned.

I began rocking my hips, fucking her from crown to nuts, pushing and pulling on her hip so that I didn't have to work as hard. I wanted this moment to last. I wanted to fuck her for as long as possible, just in case I never got the chance to do this again.

"Christ, Maddy. You're so fucking--" I almost said tight. "--beautiful."

She only moaned in response. Her hands clawed at the sheets and she pushed back at me, taking me to the root. I thrust harder and faster, my smooth and heavy balls slapping at her clit. Madison cried out at that and her body began to shake from head to toe. Her gooey cunt rippled around me, from tip to root. She felt so fucking good that I just couldn't help myself.

I put both hands on her hips and stood still, pushing and pulling her onto my ragingly hard cock.

"Oh God, Chloe," she gasped, body shaking and shivering. "So good..." Then it clicked for her, where my hands were, both of them. "Oh my God! You're fucking me!"

She tried to pull away, to turn around, but I brutally shoved my cock into her depths, knocking the wind out of her. "I can't be fucking you, Maddy."

She shivered again, struggling to push up onto her arms but her body fighting against her, another climax looming. "But you...your hands!"

I had one on her ass and the other on her shoulder, pressing her down. She kind of had a point. How could I be holding the dildo?

"Chloe, you're fucking me!" she wailed. "Oh God!"

She screamed and came again, her cunt going wild on my thrusting tool. Her struggles ceased and her upper body collapsed onto the bed, riding out her orgasm. Gently, I pulled out of her, marveling at my glistening cock absolutely drenched in her nectar.

"Sweet Jesus, Chloe," she murmured.

Her face was buried in the bed linens with her long thick hair flared out around her like a halo of golden fire. I pet her lovely ass with both hands and my cock throbbed with potency over her crack. Madison pushed a thumb under her blindfold, and I didn't stop her.

"You have such a beautiful ass, Maddy," I told her, leaning over to kiss one cheek, then the other, my thumbs sliding down her crack to spread her cheeks apart so that I could see her glistening vagina, swollen and soaking wet.

"Chloe," she said, pushing the blindfold off her head, her movements liquid, languid.

Holding her ass cheeks apart, I moved my hips and nudged the smooth helmet of my cock into her gorgeous vagina, felt her hot folds spreading over my tip, her slick heat accepting me as I pushed into her body.

"Chloe, wait," she gasped, pushing up onto her arms so that she was on hands and knees.

"Sorry, honey," I said, pushing inch after inch of dick into my roommate. God, it was hot, watching my stark-white dong disappear into her bronzed body.

She moaned my name when about half of my length was buried inside her, then whimpered it with only a few inches left to go.

"Can't wait, Maddy," I told her, pushing the last of my dick inside her, holding her ass tight in my hands and just cramming her full of cock.

"Holy shit."

I leaned over her back and reached under to grab a handful of her of tits, mauling her breasts and pinching her nipples as I pumped my hips, fucking her with short but so very deep thrusts.

"You just feel too good, sweetie," I cooed, being gentle with her breasts now, caressing them and feeling their tremendous weight in my palm. She was moaning and whimpering and groaning, pushing her ass back to meet my short thrusts. "God, I've wanted to do this for so long."

Fondling her fabulous tits one more time, I straightened up and held her hips, fucking her slowly from crown to nuts.

"You can't...oh Jesus, Chloe...you can't be fucking me."

Fuck, she was tight! "I know, sweetheart."

"But you are," she groaned, really pushing back now.

"But I can't be," I reminded her, adding to her confusion by tightening my grip on her hips with both hands and thrusting hard into her body, forcing her wet tunnel to accept my wide length. "I'm a girl."

"Am I dreaming?" She was pushing back even harder, to the point that I wasn't even moving and just letting her impale herself on my pale dong. "I must be dreaming."

"Must be," I breathed, overwhelmed by how wet she was, how tight, how very hot. My balls felt hugely swollen, heavy with untold volumes of cream, just waiting to be released. God, I wanted to come so bad.

"But it feels sogood," she moaned, arching her back, pushing up onto her arms as high as she could.

Wrapping an arm around her chest, I pulled her up onto her knees. Madison reached up behind her and dug her fingers into my short hair, clutching the back of my head, scratching her long nails over my scalp as I began to rock my hips and fuck my thick dong up into her body. Pulling her hair out of my way, I kissed and licked her neck and clasped a heavy breast in my hand, loving how soft she was, how lush, how warm and just so fucking delicious in every way when she began to climax on my tool, wet walls rippling up and down my length, pulling and sucking while she let loose a guttural scream.

"Oh, Chloe," she wailed, petting the back of my head, laying her arm over mine across her chest and holding my hand tight to her breast. "How are you fucking me?"

I smiled. "I'm not, honey."

She pushed up on her knees when I thrust particularly deep, knocking a gasp out of her.

"Yes, you are," she groaned.

"Girls don't have cocks, Maddy," I reminded her, slowly pulling my aching length out of her gripping twat until my crown came out of her with a wet pop.

"Jesus," she moaned, pushing her ass towards me, trying to find me.

Grabbing her shoulders, I turned her around. Madison shuffled on her knees, turning to face me. Before she could look down at what I'd been fucking her with, I grabbed her chin and kissed her hard. She finished turning and put her hand on my shoulder, but the other wrapped around my dick.

"Holy shit," she murmured against my mouth.

I was plenty slick with her nectar, so she had no trouble at all stroking my erection with her hand, up and down from base to crown. Her hand cupped my cock head, exploring it, palming it, tracing the flared ridge with her fingertips.

"Chloe, you have a cock!"

I cut her off with a deep kiss, filling my hands with her big tits and fat chewy nipples and shoving my tongue into her mouth. She moaned when I pinched her nipples and smoothed her hand down my chest to fondle my much smaller breasts. Her hand stroked down my dick and then she turned her palm up, filling her hand with my swollen nuts.

"You have balls!" she gasped between kisses.

I chuckled against her mouth. "I can't have balls, Maddy."

She was fondling me with both hands now, rolling my nuts in one and stroking me with the other.

"Did I go home with a guy?" she asked, though she wasn't really asking me. Her hand tightened on my cock and the other pulled my sack away from my body. I groaned and my dick jerked in her hand, just primed for an explosion.

For the most part, I stood still, letting her have her fun. I didn't have much choice. If I moved at all, I was pretty sure I was going to come.

"I must have," she mused aloud, bronze fist stroking up and down my pale twitching member, and still kissing me, soft and sweet, smacking her wet lips against mine. "I went home with a guy. He's fucking me and I'm dreaming about you."

I smiled against her lips. "Obviously."

Her hand stopped stroking me and she laid the other on my bare hip. Finally, Madison leaned back to look at me through her long, dark lashes. Her dark blue eyes flicked down my body, saw my cock in her hand, and went wide.

"Holy shit," she breathed, then slowly - so torturously slow - stroked her hand down my twitching dick and back up to the tip. When she looked up at me, her lips stretched into a grin. "This is a really nice cock, Chloe."

I grinned back at her, watching her shuffle back on her knees, holding my hips as she leaned forward and kissed my breasts and licked my tight nipples. My mouth fell open and my cock throbbed, jutting straight out from my small frame obscenely, this huge pale dick that absolutely did not belong on a girl (although I guess I had the stature for it).

"Well, if I'm dreaming," she murmured, kissing down my stomach. "Then I'm going to enjoy it."

Without any warning at all, my cock head was suddenly engulfed in wet heat, her mouth closing over my smooth pink helmet, her tongue licking at the ridge. She was taking me inside, my crown gliding over her tongue and her lips sliding down my shaft, deep and deeper until I felt the opening of her throat nipping at my tip.

"Madison," I gasped, grabbing fistfuls of her hair.

She moaned around my dick. "Mmm."

"Oh shit."

She was sucking me now, licking and slurping, pausing occasionally to cover my cock head with sloppy kisses before pushing her mouth down my pole, fast and faster. She pushed her mouth down too far and gagged herself, then wrapped her hand around my shaft as a guide, bobbing her head up and down until her lips were crashing into her fist and my cock was kissing her throat.

"Madison," I hissed through my teeth, tightening my fists in her hair as my balls pulled up against my body. "Maddy, I'm gonna come."

She moaned loudly, sucked me harder, faster.

I felt it then, the pressure inside me just building and building and building and snapping and hot cum was roaring up my shaft and spilling into my roommates mouth. I cried out at the feel of it, of coming in Madison's sweet mouth, of her swallowing around me, gulping down burst after burst my hot load. I was still coming when she took me out of her mouth with a sharp breath and grabbed the back of my head, crushing her mouth against mine and shoving her cum-coated tongue past my lips. I was still holding her hair, and I kissed her back with everything I had as she stroked both hands up and down my jerking, spurting dong. My cock spit hot cum all over both of us, our stomachs, breasts, arms, everywhere.

Her lips smacked softly against my mouth and she smiled. "This is a good dream, Chloe."

I was still hard, still so very fucking hard. With a growl, I shoved her away from me. She yelped and flopped onto her back, her lush body still bouncing on the bed when I jumped on top of her. Madison gave me a wide bright smile as I hooked my arms behind her knees and spread her legs as wide as I could, sought her wet opening with the tip of my cock, then thrust straight down into her body.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned, throwing her head back.

I held myself above her on my arms and just powered my aching dick into her clasping cunt, hard and fast, slashing in and out from balls to crown, fucking her with every last inch. Madison grunted and whimpered and groaned, thrashing her head from side to side, long golden hair whipping about as I carved a path deep in her body.

"My tits," she gasped. "Suck on my tits, baby."

I let go of her legs and she wrapped them around my waist, then she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her chest. I was a dog in heat, rutting between her legs, just wrecking her hot cunt with my cock, owning her sweet little puss while I licked and kissed her sweaty breasts.

"Oh God, Chloe, fuck me. Just keep fucking me."

I groaned around a fat nipple, felt my cock twitch inside her quivering heat.

"Don't let me wake up, Chloe." She fisted her hands in my short hair, thrust her hips up to meet me until my cock head was almost crashing against her cervix, whimpering and moaning. "Please, don't let me wake up, Chloe. Please."

Then she was coming, her soaked core sucking and pulling and squeezing and rippling and my cock swelled, harder and longer. I thrust deep, filled her with throbbing dick that twitched one more time and belched a huge load of creamy goo into her molten depths. Madison pulled my hair and made me look at her, her mouth hanging open, her big blue eyes wide, so beautiful as she came beneath me, came on my spurting dick. She pulled my head down and kissed me, and I just kept on coming, grinding my groin into hers and pumping load after load into her greasy hole until she passed out with a throaty groan of contentment.

~~~~~

The next morning, I was sitting on the couch and painting my toenails when Madison finally got up. I heard her turn the shower on and close the bathroom door. I was a little nervous, wondering if she remembered anything. On the other hand, I'd just had the best sex of my life with my roommate, so I was kind ofhoping that she remembered. After all, ifshe thought it was great sex, maybe we'd do it again.

It was about half an hour later when she finally meandered through our small living room. She glanced at me and smiled bashfully, blushing.

"Good morning," I said cheerfully.

She merely huffed and went into the kitchen. She was wearing an old cutoff tee shirt that barely covered her huge rack, and a really tight pair of shorts that absolutely clung to her gorgeous ass.

"Sleep well?" I asked, watching her toss a slice of a bread into the toaster and get peanut butter out of the pantry.

"Sort of," she murmured, tapping her nails on the counter, waiting for her toast.

I grinned and went back to painting my toenails. I felt her watching me, but I didn't look up.

"Chloe?"

I glanced up and saw her looking at me.

"Did I come home with a guy last night?" she asked.

Okay, apparently she didn't remember. Somewhat disappointing, really. "No. Why?"

Madison shook her head, her damp hair clinging to her back. "I had a really strange dream."

I returned my attention to my toes, being as nonchalant as possible. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

The toaster popped and she came over to sit on the other end of the couch, licking peanut butter off her fingertip. "Chloe?" I glanced at her. She had one eye narrowed. "Did we mess around last night?"

I smiled. "Sure did."

"Oh. Well, that explains the afterglow I saw in the mirror."

I snickered and switched feet to paint my other toenails.

"Doesn't explain why I feel like I got fucked by a horse though."

I snickered at that.

Madison nibbled at her peanut butter toast in silence, watching me. I painted my toenails, reliving last night in my head. God, she'd felt fucking amazing. Part of me was really hoping, for the first time, that Madison wouldn't pull back on the near-constant drinking and partying.

She was still eating her toast when I carefully got up and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. Madison followed me, putting her plate in the sink, but I could feel her gaze burning into the back of my head. I was pouring Rice Crispies into a bowl when she came up behind me and suddenly yanked my shorts down my legs.

"Hey!" I yelped.

Madison grabbed my hips and spun me around, and cereal went flying out of the box and all over the kitchen floor. I wasn't wearing panties, so she was staring at my naked mound, utterly confused. God, it took everything I had not to laugh out loud.

Instead, I feigned a frown of displeasure. "What the hell are you doing?"

Madison blinked her big blue eyes at me, blushed, and walked away muttering. "I'm losing my goddamn mind."

I had to cover my mouth to stifle a laugh.

"If you want a taste, all you have to do is ask," I teased.

Madison whipped her head around to glare at me. She was walking by the small table when my phone started buzzing in my purse. She plucked it out and handed it to me, still looking in my purse.

"Thanks."

It was my mom, calling to confirm our lunch date that afternoon. When I got off the phone, Madison lifted a necklace out of my purse, a thin silver chain with a tarnished silver medallion about two inches wide hanging from it. I watched her hold it up in the light, turning it this way and that to get a good look at it. The design was Celtic, as opposed to the more traditional Norse, a knotted circle with a naked woman in the middle, legs crossed and arms extended with huge wings fanning out from her back. Little did she know that it was the source of my secret gift.

"What is this?" she asked quietly.

When I didn't answer, she looked at me.

"Can you keep a secret?"

She nodded.

I grinned. "Have you ever heard of Freyja?"

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers