Futile Resistance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the hand Aidan had proffered for a handshake, the man gripped Aidan in a bear hug.

"Good to see you, son. Don't mind your mother. She won't be happy until she's got you fattened up like me!" his father joked, patting the slight bulge under his tuxedo.

"Aidan, aren't you forgetting something," the mother said in a mock-imperious tone, darting her eyes pointedly toward French where she stood off to one side with Brian.

"Oh. Right. Mom, Dad, this is my girlfried, Francoise Delauney -- or French, as she's known to friends and family. Babe, this is my mom -- Maggie, and my dad -- Iain."

French extended her hand to Maggie, "I'm so pleased to meet you," she began and was then clasped in a warm embrace, having her cheeks pecked in turn with airy kisses of greeting.

"Darling, welcome!" Maggie said. "Youare a very pretty girl, aren't you? Just look at those eyes -- and that hair! Isn't she pretty, Iain," she gushed to her husband, then went on without waiting for a response. "I adore your jewelry; that set was one of my favorites," she said and French didn't know what she meant by that, but didn't have a chance to ask because Maggie rushed on, "I must apologize in advance for not having enough time to get to know you tonight. But never fear, we'll just be the five of us tomorrow for Christmas, so we'll have plenty of time together."

"Maggie, don't scare the girl off, for God's sake, she only just got here," Iain cut in gruffly. "And let go of her so I can say hello."

Again, French's attempt at a handshake was ignored in favor of a warm hug and kisses to her cheeks. Iain stood back and examined her as closely as Aidan's mother had examined him. Apparently approving of what he saw, he kissed her hand before tucking it into the crook of his arm.

"Well. I'll introduce French around. Aidan, my boy, don't just stand there, dance with your mother," he ordered before sweeping French away.

Aidan, Brian and their mother, watched mystified as the pair receded into the crowd.

"He's incorrigible," Maggie groused with affection. "You'd better do as he says, Aidan. Let's dance. And Brian, if you know what's good for you, you'll find your Aunt Beth and do the same."

*****

Iain Conal was delightfully charming and an irrepressible flirt. She could see where Aidan and his brother had learned their tricks. He danced attendance on her throughout the early portion of the party. He introduced her to myriad people, sometimes whispering to her about the eccentricities of his guests before introducing her to them. It was his way of soothing her nerves and it worked.It was impossible to be nervous when you're giggling, she thought. Iain had danced with her, made sure that her glass was never empty and that she had her fill of the foods offered on the expansive buffet.

French excused herself from the group Iain was entertaining with one of his stories. He paused in the telling,

"Hurry back, dear, I'll be lost without your companionship," he said with a roguish smile.

"Not to worry, I'll be right back, Mr. Conal -- er, I mean, Iain," she stammered. He'd already corrected her more times than she could count; he didn't stand on formality.

She broke away from the group and made her way to the bathroom in the hall. Before she made it there, Aidan grabbed her hand and led her into the kitchen and up the stairs that were tucked into the corner of the huge space.

"Don't use the downstairs bathroom; it's for the guests," he admonished, "use one of the ones upstairs. That's what all the family will do tonight."

They reached the third floor and Aidan led her down the hall and to a turreted bedroom with anen suite bathroom.

"This is where mom put us for tonight," he said with a sweep of his arm. "The bathroom's over there. I'll wait for you."

French went in and freshened up. When she came out with hair and makeup once again immaculate, she found Aidan lounging across the bed, propped against the pillows. He patted the space next to him and she went over and sat down.

"So?" he asked, arching one brow.

"So, what?"

"Are you going to admit that I was right and you were wrong?" he asked, tickling her behind the knees.

"Never!" French giggled.

"Oh yes, I think you will. Just wait and see," he said menacingly, then lunged for her.

"Aidan, for crying out loud," an imperious voice said from the open doorway. Aidan and French jumped apart guiltily. "Leave the poor girl alone! There'll be plenty of time for all ofthat after the party's over!"

At the last comment, French jumped up from the bed, blushing from the tips of her toes to the roots of her hair.

"Come, darling, it's my turn to monopolize you. Aidan, your bowtie is crooked. Straighten it and get back downstairs," Maggie said, grabbing French's hand and leading her out of the room.

French looked over her shoulder at Aidan with wide eyes and shrugged helplessly. He rolled his eyes and flopped back on the bed.I feel like a teenager, he thought grumpily,first making out in the car and then getting caught by my mom with a girl in my room. Still, he thought with pride,mom, dad and Brian seemed completely charmed by his girl... He'd known they would be, because she was perfect for him. They would have known that he was serious about her when he'd told them he was bringing someone home with him for Christmas. He'd not told French that she was the first woman that he'd ever introduced to his parents; he'd known she'd have been even more nervous if he had. She was the only one who didn't know the significance of her presence in his family home on a holiday that was so important to his to them all.

Getting off of the bed, he went to the mirror and straightened the offending bowtie, smoothed his rumpled hair. With a sigh, he rejoined the revelry downstairs. He couldn't wait until it was over. Then he would have French all to himself, no more meddling or 'monopolization' from his parents and Brian.

*****

The party wound down well after midnight. The family ascended the stairs, leaving the catering staff to finish the clean-up downstairs. On the second floor landing, they kissed one another goodnight, with promises for more peace, quiet and time to get better acquainted tomorrow. Aidan and French left Maggie, Iain and Brian on the second floor and continued on to the third floor alone.

Aidan shut the door behind them, leaned against it and said,

"At last... We're alone."

"Don't get any ideas," French warned severely. "I feel weird enough that your mother is letting us sleep together. It would be beyond embarrassing if 'anything happened'."

"Come on, French," Aidan almost whined, "I barely laid eyes on you all night! The only thing that kept me from dragging you up here in the middle of the party was the thrill of anticipation..."

"Well, you'll just have to anticipate a little longer, like until we get back to town, because I could never do 'that' here!" she said primly. "It would be disrespectful to your parents and the hospitality they've shown me, Aidan. And besides... What if theyheard us?" She asked, scandalized. Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed her overnight bag and toiletries, went into the bathroom and shut the door.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was dressed conservatively in flannel pajamas.Ha, Aidan thought,if she thinks those ugly pajamas are going to stop me, she's got another think coming! He went into the bathroom to prepare for bed.

While he was away, French went over to the cushioned window seat, which granted a panoramic view of the ocean and the lights of downtown Boston courtesy of the cupola. She went over to the bed to get the antique afghan that was folded at the foot. Wrapping herself in it, she curled up on the seat and watched the foam-topped waves crash ashore. The lights of Boston looked far off, but somehow close enough to touch. She marveled at the raw beauty of the rocky beach juxtaposed with the snow-softened appearance of the streets and homes in the surrounding area.Beautiful, she thought.

Aidan came out of the bathroom and came to sit with her. Chilled, having stripped down to his boxers, he scooped her up onto his lap and re-wrapped them both in the blanket. They gazed out of the windows, shrouded in silent serenity.This is the way I always want us to be, he thought.

Tipping her face to his, he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. In spite of her resolve to refrain from making love in his parents' house on the very first occasion she'd met them, she wanted him. She'd hoped she would be strong enough to withstand Aidan's advances, but she really didn't want to. She'd seen the determined look on his face when she'd come out of the bathroom in the flannel pj's and had known that her goose was cooked.

They kissed, hotly and hungrily, each feeling as though they'd come home after a prolonged absence. Before she knew it, Aidan had her naked and straddling his lap. He touched her all over, never once breaking their fiery kiss. French slid a hand between their bodies, caressed his cock through his boxers. He shifted, allowed her to remove them. Quietly, they joined. She rocked over him slowly, swirling her hips, lifting and lowering herself on him.

French tore her mouth from his, gasping for breath. She braced her hands on his shoulders and began to ride him with increased fervor. Aidan's hands gripped her waist, then slid down to take firm handfuls of her ass. He helped her, his hands guiding her as she fucked him. Her breath came faster, accompanied by little whimpers that Aidan muffled with his mouth. Wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, he bucked upward into her.

She broke the kiss again, panting. "Yes, oh yes, Aidan," she moaned. He took her hand, guided it between their bodies and ultimately to her clit.

"Do it," he commanded in a whisper.

Without a thought, she touched herself, used her natural lubrication to moisten her fingers and slid them over the button of her clit. She kept her other hand braced on Aidan's shoulder, using it as leverage so that she met each one of Aidan's firm upward thrusts with a firm downward stroke of her own. Dropping her head to his shoulder she surrendered to the orgasm that ripped through her; she sank her teeth into the muscle there to muffle her moans as she rode him through the waves. Grabbing a handful of her hair, Aidan yanked her head back and fastened his mouth on hers when he came, using her mouth to muffle his own roar of satisfaction.

Still entwined and coming down from their high, they sat together on the window seat until their sweaty bodies grew chilled.

"We should go to bed, sweetie," French said.

"I know. It's freezing, huh?"

"Mmm," came her lazy reply. Finally, gathering her strength, she lifted herself off of his lap, scooped the blanket from the floor and pulled Aidan to his feet.

"Come on, Lazybones," she coaxed. She pushed him into the bed and climbed in after him.

"Thanks for coming up here with me tonight," Aidan said. "I know my parents can be overwhelming sometimes and you handled them perfectly."

"They're wonderful people, Aidan."

"Wait a minute," he said, propping himself up to look at her incredulously, "Stop the presses! Was that an admission that you were wrong about them?"

Turning away from him, she said primly, "Good night, Aidan. Oh, and Merry Christmas."