Fuzzy Memories

Story Info
Siblings have too much to drink.
1.8k words
3.99
426.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember everything from that night. I mean, we were pretty drunk, but I do remember some of it.

The very beginning of it all started at my friends' house. I had stopped there to pick up some videos. It was the weekend, and I had my job off as well as school. My friend was leaving town for the weekend so he was letting let me borrow some of his videos. I knew where he hid his porno movies, and he didn't know that I knew. So I hid one of the videos in a different movie case and left for home, planning to have the house to myself. (My parents were having a second honeymoon and my sister had a date.) Now, a few things will make more sense if I explain a few things first: My family is just a bit strange. We're like most other families, but all the men on my dad's side of the family are short. I mean really short. We're practically midgets. The tallest guy in my family is my Uncle Joe; he's 4' 7".

And the women of my mom's family are extremely tall. My grandma is the shortest woman in the family and she's 6' 3"! My mom is exceptionally tall even for her family, at 7' 1", and my sister Molly is even taller. (She's 7' 5".) That's nearly two and a half feet taller than me! (I'm 5 foot even.) Now, we both get a lot of action. Most of the time girls so tall have a hard time getting any. But my sister has an advantage, you see. She has huge tits. I don't know the exact measurement, but they are BIG. And since she's so tall, her boobs are eye level to pretty much all of her boyfriends. Short guys like me, though; we naturally get lots girlfriends. See, girls fall all over short guys. It starts out as just: "Oh how cute! You're small!" It’s humiliating at first, but then you impress them with some jokes, and pretty soon you're taking them out to dances. Not long after... bang! You’ve got 'em in bed. It’s a nice deal, all in all.

Still, it’s rather annoying having a sister so much taller than me. I get teased to no end from my friends. Once I asked my dad why he had to marry mom when she was so much taller than him. He just smiled and mumbled something that sounded like "you'll understand someday."

Anyway, back to the story: I had stopped off at the store before going home and gotten a 24-pack of beer. When I got home I headed strait to the TV with the movies and beer, intending to get pissed drunk before I finished the movies. The first movie had just started when Molly came down the stairs.

"John? Is that you?"

"Yeah, what are you doing here, Molly? I thought you had a date?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I did, but Jesse's mother found some pot in his room and now he's grounded! Can you believe that? He's a senior, and he's been grounded! She's one of those weird conservatives who doesn't believe in that sort of stuff. I'll bet she doesn't even know he lost his virginity to me."

I hesitated for a second. "He was a virgin?"

"Yeah!" she laughed. "I'm not joking. It was our third date. He honestly had never had sex before. It was interesting."

"Wow, talk about striking gold."

"Tell me about it. Hey, let me have a beer." she said as she just took one out of the box.

"Nope, can’t let you have any. I promised the beer I'd drink it all myself." I was just joking of course.

She opened the can, took a drink, and said: "stop me," just as jokingly. I laughed. "Anyway, since my date is off for a while, I figured I'd just stay here for the night. Everyone else is doing something, and I don't want to go out by myself."

"Well," I said, "You're welcome to join me with my movies. I hope you don't mind a porno, cause one of these is one, and I don't remember which."

"Sure, maybe it'll relieve some tension for not being able to have Dave tonight."

"Maybe."

So, we just kept watching movies. We got through almost 7 beers each by the time we finished the second one. When I put in the third movie I found out which video the porno was. By now I was drunk enough to be losing some sensibilities, and I took off my shirt. (Hey, it was hot.) Anyway, the thing started out pretty tame, with the normal paper-thin plot. Some busty blonde walked into her boss's office wanted a raise, but might not get it because she had been having performance problems. Her boss, (some amazingly well-muscled man,) said that he was having some "performance problems" as well, and if she helped him, he could help her.

It turned into a blowjob scene right away. This seemed to hit something with my inebriated sister, as she started talking about how she gave all her boyfriends BJ's, and was pretty good at it. I lamented the fact that none of my girlfriends had ever done that for me. Sure, I was mostly a guy who forewent everything and went strait to the full and original procreation. I have nothing against any other type of sex; I just prefer the normal stuff. Anyway, it must have been the beer, because for some reason she offered to give me a BJ. I was really paying more attention to the screen than anything, and mumbled something I thought was incoherent. But without hesitation she reached right over and pulled my pants and shorts down. Immediately she took my shaft in her hand and then into her mouth. God, even though my memory is fuzzy, I know that it felt really good. The things she could do with her tongue. Makes me wonder what it would feel like sober. I don't recall if I tried to warn her, or if it was just luck, but she pulled off of me just in time to get hit in the face by my cum. I remember being surprised by her laughing. She started laughing and cupped her hands so that she would catch anything that didn't hit her face. After I had finally stopped cumming she spread what was in her hands over her face. I think I was surprised, but I can't remember for sure. Anyway, after she was done spreading it all over her face she then started wiping it into her hair, saying something about drying off her hands. All I can remember after that is I started having another beer and was vaguely aware that Molly was taking off her clothes. But anything after that before I fell asleep is so fuzzy I can't remember what it was. I do remember the next morning though.

I remember is waking up with this horrible headache. And I also remember that my mouth was right over some chicks' nipple. Figuring this had to be a dream I started sucking on it. (There was no way I'd leave a free lay just for some aspirin, not even in a dream.) I also reached up with a hand and started fondling the other boob with it. Now, since I was doing all of that already, I just decided to go for the full thing. I was about to try and harden up to enter this mystery dream girls' pussy, but as I was stiffening, I found that even though my dick was limp, it was already inside of her. It didn't take much more sucking and only a little bit of hip grinding to get stiff. At first it was almost painful, as she was dry, but she soon got pretty wet. Man... I kid you not when I say that it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

Now remember: I had a hangover, was only half awake, and was convinced this was a dream. With all three of those things working together I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out why a small voice in the back of my head was trying to tell me that something was wrong with this scenario. (I mean, what could me more right than a free fuck?) So I just ignored that voice and kept pumping. Pretty soon I heard a voice responding to my thrusts. It seemed to me that the voice sounded like it was just waking up, but I wasn't paying much attention to the moans she gave off, though they did seem to get me pumping even harder. It lasted for what seemed to be forever, I'm pretty sure she even came a couple times before I did, (I can't be sure though, remember I was still hung-over.) But when I finally came myself it was like a flood: I just kept cumming, and the girl just kept moaning.

When I was finally done and started going limp again, I finally started waking up. I took my bearings and finally realized that it hadn't been a dream, I had just screwed some girl, and I had no idea who. I was sprawled over her, and I was still sucking her one nipple and groping the other breast. Her boobs were nice and soft, not to mention obviously rather large, and I seemed to reach her boobs perfectly from our joined hips. That is when I started worrying. I didn't want to stop sucking that delicious nipple and I really didn't want to see if my worst fears were true, but the headache was finally starting to overcome my sex drive. So I finally rolled off of those heavenly pillows and looked up. I realized Two things: one, I was laying naked on the floor, and two, I was right next to my equally naked sister. She even still had my semen all over her face and in her hair. Even though I finally realized what my dad had meant, this was my SISTER! Right then was when she woke up, and looked down at me.

"Ohhhh, my head... did we just do..."

"Yeah... we just did."

"How many times? Ugh. How drunk were we? I can't remember anything past... Oh... GOD! I gave you a Blowjob?!?"

"I think so. And I'm pretty sure we had sex at least twice, right now, and I was already inside you when I woke up and started."

She sat up and then promptly laid right back down. "Then we had to have done it at least three times."

Confused, I asked: "How can you possibly tell that?"

"Because right now my ass really hurts." She replied.