G Is For Golden Shower

Story Info
He finds a summer friend.
1.5k words
4.24
155.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Inspired by Sue Grafton’s alphabetical series.

I heard arteries hardening every time I entered the Community Center and I hated it. It was bad enough that I had to live here, but even worse that most of the other elderly citizens that resided in Apple Blossom Park were couch potatoes. A lively game of dominoes was the most exciting activity they engaged in. And the women? Ugh! Prudish and Elizabethan in their thoughts. They would no more think of taking a hard cock into their mouths than eat a mud pie. It was yucky and just wasn’t done.

The nursing staff was kind and the attendants were polite but I couldn’t even find one of them that was interested in sex. So I spent my time on the outdoor bowling court, basking in the love of the sun.

Julie changed all of that.

“Mr. Baxter?” I had been in my bathroom, standing in the shower and enjoying the feel of my urine flowing through my fingers and wetting my hand when she knocked on the door. “Mr. Baxter?”

“Uh, yes. Hold on a minute.”

I flushed the toilet, ran the shower to clean the piss and rinsed my hands, opening the door a minute later, buttoning my pants.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Baxter. I didn’t mean to rush you.”

“No problem. Can I help you?”

“I’m Julie Ruckle and I’ve been assigned to you for the summer.”

“Ah, the YouthCare program, yes?”

“Yes, sir.” She was a pretty girl but her mouth was too wide for her face. Her upturned nose perched above it and shaggy ash blond hair framed it. She smiled. “I’m going to be on campus for the summer and I thought that this would be a good program to volunteer for.”

“Why the hell would a pretty girl like you want to hang out with an old codger like me?”

She laughed, sitting in my visitor chair. “You aren’t ‘an old codger’, Mr. Baxter. Your chart says that you’re 78 years young.”

“Young? Hah!” I barked, sitting in a chair across from her. “You were sleeping in your mother’s tummy when I had my first heart attack.”

“That might be so, but it doesn’t mean that you’re old!” She gave him a warm smile. “Now, if I’m going to spend the whole summer with you, we should be on a first name basis. You know my name’s Julie. What’s yours?”

“Walter. Everyone around here calls me Walt.”

“What do you prefer?”

She was a smart girl. “Wally, please.”

“Nice to meet you, Wally.” She stood up, heading for the door. “I’m sorry I have to run but I have finals to finish off. I’ll be back out on Sunday.”

“Okay. I’ll be here.”

She grinned and gave a wave as she departed. I jumped up and watched her shapely ass as she walked away. The summer sure was looking better …

*****

I tried to get Mildred Kopeckne to touch my dick but she wouldn’t. She did, however, want me to finger her dried-up pussy but I passed and she got mad. She reported me to the staff and I received a stern caution from the Chief of Staff. No Bingo for a week. I pretended that I was hurt and went back outside to the grass bowling area.

A beat-up Subaru pulled into the gravel circle and I saw that Julie was in the passenger’s seat, a young man with dark hair driving. Today was Sunday! I had forgotten that she said she would be back out here on Sunday. They spoke a few words to each other before she jumped out. Her body language expressed agitation and she stalked away from him, heading up the front steps. He stood near the car, clearly exasperated and talking to himself, headed off towards the woods.

I was curious so I followed on the nature path, which ran alongside the edge of the forest. When I saw him unbuckling his pants, I knew what was going to happen. He marched over to the rotted wood fence at the end of the side path, whipped out his limp prick and started to urinate. I was in position as a stream of golden fluid spurted over the hill and splashed onto my face. Oh, it was so wonderful! The warmth of his piss covered the bare skin of my skull and dripped down the sides of my face, like a warm shower from mother Earth.

All too soon, he finished and I heard him skulking away. I didn’t pay much attention because I was madly jerking off, excited by the feeling of the urine drying on my skin. I came violently, imagining lying in my bed tonight, the scent of a stranger’s urine on my skin.

“Wally!”

Julie’s shriek brought me hurtling back to reality. I stumbled backward, disoriented and weak from cumming and weakly tried to stuff my meat back into my shorts. “Uh, hi, Julie.”

“What the hell are you doing? Don’t you know they’ll fry you?”

I was still in a cum fog so I just followed her as she jerked me along. I woke up when I hit the water. I spluttered, clawing the pool’s gentle surface. I thought about screaming at her but I understood what she had done. I couldn’t go back into the center, reeking of piss. This way, I’d reek of chlorine instead. I climbed out, ignoring the laughter of some of the others and walked over to Julie’s side. She was trying her best not to laugh.

“Come on. Let’s get you changed.”

In my rooms, she set out a change of clothing and patiently while I showered. Once I was clean and changed, she asked me what she had been waiting to ask.

“What got into you, Wally?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean.” She got up and stood in front of me. “I watched you let Darrin pee on you.”

My mouth went dry. I didn’t know she’d seen it. “I … I … “

“Do you like getting peed on?”

Tumbleweeds blew down my throat. I coughed. “Yes.”

“Really?” She looked at me as if I was a two-headed alien. “You really like that?”

“Yes.” I shrugged my shoulders, dropping into a chair. “You can leave, Julie.”

“Leave? Why would I do that?”

“I’m sure that you can find someone else to spend your summer with.”

“Wally, are you dismissing me?”

I poured myself a shot of Jack Daniels and tossed it down. “It’s okay, Julie. You don’t have to explain. I’ll make up an excuse.”

“I don’t want another person, Wally. I want to hang with you. I just want to understand what I saw today.”

I didn’t know what to say. I liked golden showers. No, take that back. I loved golden showers. “I don’t know what to say, Julie. I just like to get pissed on.”

“Do you … do you drink it?”

“Some people do, but I’ve never had an interest in that.”

“Okay.” She made a drink for herself, a warm JD and coke. “Do you just like men doing it?”

“No. It doesn’t matter who does it.” I poured another shot. “Just no animals!”

Julie giggled at that, then sobered, seeming to examine my face. “Would you … would you let me do it to you? I’ve never done it before and … ”

My dick did a somersault in my shorts. “Yes!” I swallowed the shot quickly. “Are you ready now?”

Julie seemed to be embarrassed but nodded. “I think so. How do we do it?”

“I will lay down in the bathtub, with my eyes closed. When you are ready, just come in and do your thing.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s it.” I took a breath. “I won’t shower. I want to go to bed smelling it.”

“Okay.” I jumped up and nearly ran to the bathroom. “Wally, don’t you think it’s … gross?”

“No, Julie. I think it’s a gift.” I entered the bathroom. “I’ll be waiting.” And I shut the door.

I heard the bathroom door open a few minutes later. I had placed myself in the bottom of the tub, my legs at the faucet end in case she wanted to wash her feet if they got splashed. I kept my eyes closed, feeling her bare feet straddle me.

“Here I go, Wally.”

I felt the warmth spreading across my chest and begged her to move over my face. She did and her urine flooded my face and neck with its warmth. I didn’t let her know, but my cock exploded in my pants at the same time. It was just so fantastic. Tonight, I would sleep with the perfume of her piss on my body and would shower in the morning, before I had to rejoin the others at breakfast.

She leaped out of the tub and cleaned her feet with my washcloth. I laid in the tub for an hour, letting the urine partially dry before climbing into bed. I had dreams of huge pots of warm piss washing over me, brought on by the smell of the dried piss on my skin.

I showered early the next day and joined the other old ‘codgers’ at breakfast and was pleased to see Julie in the afternoon. This time, she had brought a friend.

“This is Andrea.” She smiled wickedly. “She has a … deposit to make, too.”

That was the best summer of my life.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers