Gabby Ch. 02

Story Info
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
14.8k words
4.49
98.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for all the fans and alumni, junior or senior, that had the pleasure of marching and competing in the fraternity known as drum and bugle corps and especially to my fellow past and present members of the Hawthorne Caballeros.

RUMP!

Kirk

July 11, 1976 had been a strange and wonderful day for me. Not only did I turn 21, I met my bosses niece, Gabby, at a company picnic. After a rough start with her, we managed to find a way to relate to each other. Watching Janice, the store skank, getting boffed twice and then taking on a lady made it fun. The best part was doing it with Gabby, and being able to hang as long as we wanted at the park. Hal had set it all up from the beginning and it worked. I planned on thanking him in the morning.

I arrived home at 3:30 in the morning by way of the limo. Gabby still needed to be dropped off. I kissed her goodnight and headed into my apartment. I shed my clothes and fell in bed. I had three and a half hours to sleep before I had to get up and go to work.

************

I arrived at Hal's Market around 7:45. There were a few fellow employees waiting outside to be let in. One of them was Janice.

"Hey, there you are! Matt! What time did you get home last night?" she laughed, as her trademark cackle made my skin crawl.

Everyone that was standing there had his or her eyes focused on me, waiting for my answer.

"I don't want to talk about it," I replied.

"Aw shit! Come on man," said Fred from the deli department. "We tell you all the dirty details."

"This isn't just anybody, you know. This is Hal's niece. Forget it, I'm not talking about it," I said.

"Come on, Matt, share with us. You too were doing to deed, I'm sure," cooed Janice.

"I'd say you were sharing it enough yesterday to last a good long time," I replied to her.

"Okay Janice, who'd yah fuck?" asked Ron, the frozen food guy.

"'How many' would be a better question," I replied for her.

"Whoa!"

"Whew!"

"Way to go Janice!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," she cackled.

"Don't tell me you have another one in the oven, Janice?" said Hal, as he obviously overheard us as he opened the door to let us in.

"God, I hope not," she cackled.

"Skank," we all said under our breaths, almost in unison, as we filed in.

************

Monday was always tough at the store. Everything was still done by hand and there were no night crews. We unloaded two trailers of freight on rollers and carts and then spent the second half of our day putting it up on the shelves, even while people were shopping. Believe me when I tell you, for a small supermarket, we did a big business. That store was crowded from the minute we opened till the moment we closed. I was dragging by the time the final thirty minutes of my shift started. I was hauling a huge load of cardboard to the back to be incinerated, when I bumped into Hal.

"I take it that you and my niece hit it off yesterday?" he asked.

"Yes, we did. Thank you for putting Gabby and I on the bus together like that," I replied.

"My sister tells me that Gabby has had a ton of boyfriends over the last few years, but they all seem to be after the same thing. Very few have taken her affections seriously with her Plain Jane face. I've told my sister that you're different than the others. Don't prove me wrong, Matt," said Hal. It wasn't a warning. It was more like a request.

"She is a little plain looking. But she has nice eyes," I said, trying to convince Hal that I saw more in her than just a great body.

"Oh, I almost forgot," he said, pulling an envelope out from under his arm. "This is for you."

I took the envelope from him and opened it. Inside was an award for being a dedicated employee for 5 years. Also, there was a $100.00 gift certificate for Wanamaker's. I had completely forgotten that this was my anniversary. I had started there on July 12th, 1971, the day after my 16th birthday.

"You also just earned yourself an extra weeks vacation," said Hal. "Now you have three. I hope you stay for another five years," he said, shaking my hand.

"Matt, you have a call on line four," said the PA system.

Hal waved me off to answer the call. I got worried, because I never got phone calls at work. I was hoping that nothing happened to a member of my family. I got to the phone in the produce department and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Boy Scout. What's yah doing?"

"Gabby?"

"I can't put anything past you. I need a favor. When do you get off from work?" she asked.

"In about ten minutes," I said, looking at my watch.

"Great! I wanted to know if you'd pick me up from work. My mom is stuck at work until late."

Having just been inside this woman several times just 24 hours before, I couldn't think of a reason not to pick her up.

"Sure. No problem. Where are you?" I asked.

"Maxwell's Funeral Home," she replied. "Pull around the back and knock on the door marked 'deliveries'," she replied. "Thanks," she said, and hung up.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open, still holding the phone to my ear. I had completely forgotten that her job was applying make-up to the dead.

Now, there are three phobias that I suffer from in life. One is claustrophobia. I can't stand close places. The second is acrophobia or a fear of heights.

The last and the strongest phobia, is necrophobia, the fear of dead bodies.

When my grandparents died, they couldn't drag me into the same room as the viewing. Well, she didn't say I had to go in.

************

I pulled into Maxwell's lot around five. I parked and walked around the back. I found the door marked 'deliveries' and knocked.

"Coming!" The door opened and there stood Gabby. She was a plain looking girl, but, she had the best body and gray eyes ever put on two feet. "Hi, Boy Scout!" she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and meeting my lips with hers.

When she came up for air, I said, "You're ready to go, right?"

"Almost. I'm still working on Mrs. Schwartz," she said, heading back in. "Come, on in, I'm almost done."

"I'll just wait here," I said, very quickly.

"What's wrong? Come on in, they won't bite," she said, chuckling.

I stood my ground.

"Shit, Matt! Don't tell me you're afraid of some stiffs?"

"Deathly," I replied.

She stood in the doorway looking at me. "You're not kidding, are you?"

"No," I said, swallowing hard.

"Okay," she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the room. "The only way to defeat a fear is to face it. This is Mrs. Schwartz," she said, holding her hand out toward an elderly woman on a table. She had gray hair and was dressed in the finest clothes. She was also dead as a doornail.

I think I almost fainted.

"Whoa, Boy Scout. Take it easy. She isn't going to hurt you," Gabby said, steadying me. I looked off to the right, and an elderly gentleman was lying on another table. "That's Mr. Platt. He passed away today at the hospital. I won't be doing him until tomorrow or Wednesday."

Gabby kept a weary eye on me as she picked up her make-up brushes and started to finish her work on Mrs. Schwartz.

"You see, the trick is to make them look asleep. If you try to make them look like the pictures people supply, they always look like wax figures. Of course, you don't want to go too far with the make-up, or they start looking like dead ladies of the night," explained Gabby, as she applied powder and blush. She stopped and saw a total look of horror on my face, as I pointed to Mr. Platt.

"What?" she asked.

I was in the process of hyperventilating.

"What's wrong, Matt?" Gabby asked, now truly concerned.

"He moved! He's alive!" I bellowed, as I turned and booked out of the room.

"Matt, wait!" shouted Gabby, as she dropped her brushes and ran after me. She caught me 5 yards from the door. "Matt, it's okay. He just passed away. That happens sometimes. Their muscles contract or twitch because they don't know the rest of the body is dead." She wrapped her arms around me and felt me shivering. "God, Matt, I'm sorry. I didn't realize just how much this was going to affect you. Calm down. I won't make you go back in."

Hearing her say that, made me realize just how stupid this phobia was, but it was as real to me as her holding me at that moment. I must have settled down a bit, because she started to kid with me.

"You know, you're lucky. Sometimes they belch, or even worse, they fart," she said, holding me tight and starting to giggle. "They usually smell worse than broccoli farts."

"Gabriella? Is everything alright?"

We both turned and saw Mr. Maxwell standing in the doorway.

"Everything is fine sir. I'm almost done with Mrs. Schwartz. Oh, Mr. Maxwell, this is my boyfriend, Matt."

"Pleased to meet you, son," Maxwell said, as he approached me and shook my hand. He was a balding man that appeared in his late 50's. "You've found yourself a great girl. If I were 30 years younger, I'd give a you whole bunch of competition for Gabriella's attention."

"Oh, Mr. Maxwell," said Gabby, as she waved him off and gave me another hug.

"Make sure you lock up when you leave. Take care," he said, as he headed back in.

"Look, I'm almost done. You can wait here if you want," she said, as she kissed my cheek. "You know, up until a few minutes ago, I never would have thought my Boy Scout had an Achilles' heel."

She pouted as she pulled away from me and started back in. I took several deep breaths and followed her. She turned and saw me following. She smiled and continued in.

I watched as she finished her expert touches on Mrs. Schwartz, and Mr. Platt twitched and passed gas. The most important thing was I stood my ground. When she was done, she motioned me out as she turned out the lights and locked the door. She walked up to me and kissed me.

"That was very brave and I'm proud of you. You did that for both yourself and me. You're still shaking, though. I was hoping for a little late afternoon delight, but I guess this would be the wrong time to ask," she said, slipping her arm through mine, as we headed out front to the car.

The thought of sex at that moment was as far away in my mind as the moons of Mars. I sighed, "I'm sorry, Gabby. Do you want me to take you home or for something to eat?"

"You're half right. Let's get some McDonald's and then show me your apartment," she said.

That caught me off guard. "It's a bachelor pad, and it's a wreck."

"I don't care. I want to see where my Boy Scout lives."

************

I opened the door to my 130-degree apartment. We were both hit with the blast of hot air.

"No central air?" asked Gabby.

"No, I have to turn the wall unit on," I said, heading over and turning it on full force. I turned on a box fan as well.

"This isn't so bad. The trash was taken out, and you can find a place to sit. I rate it up there with my room," she said, plopping down on an old couch with our bag of food from McDonalds. "Oo, what a nice stereo! What do you listen to?" she asked, as she hurried over to it.

"Nothing you'd want to hear," I said, picking through the bag. "You better use the FM instead."

She started flipping through the albums I had. The expression on her face turned to a quizzical look.

"'Fresh Air Fanfare', 'National Dream Contest', 'US Open', 'World Open', 'DCA Championships', 'DCI Championships', 'American Legion Nationals', 'VFW Championships'. This is marching music. You've got recordings that go back to the mid sixties," she said, turning to me for an explanation.

"Up until this year, I marched in a drum and bugle corps. I've done it since I was little and had taken up the trombone in school. This year I gave up the marching because it was too demanding on my schedule with my responsibilities increasing at work. I still play the trombone in a group that does weddings and stuff," I said, hoping that an unknown side of me didn't just turn her off.

"They do this on weekends, right?" she asked. I nodded. "Then what's the problem?"

"Sometimes I get out of work late and it takes 2 hours to drive to the practice."

"What? Where is this drum corps?"

"North Jersey," I replied.

"You mean you have drive 2 hours each way for this?"

"Sure."

"And you did this?"

"Yep. Practice on Tuesdays and Friday and then shows, parades or exhibitions on the weekend. Then a 2 hour drive back," I replied, all proud of myself.

She pulled out an album and started to look at it. "What corps were you in?"

"Well, when I started I was in a junior corps. It was little and broke up quickly. I went to another named The Bracken Cavaliers. Then I joined a senior corps named The Hawthorne Caballeros, from Hawthorne New Jersey. Most of my friends went to The New York Skyliners. They were the DCA champions at the time, but I went to the Cabs."

"Did you get paid?"

"No, I paid dues to be in it," I replied.

"Well, did you win anything?"

"Oh yeah. We beat The Skyliners in the '72 Championship. They had a penalty that let us win. In fact, it was a three-way race; Sky, The Hurricanes from Connecticut and the Caballeros. In 1973 we went undefeated. We won again in '74, but Sky upset everyone in '75. Now The Cabs are kicking ass again this year and I opted out. Figures." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I have to tell you though, I miss it."

"Do I want to listen to any of these?" she asked, holding one up.

"Probably not. The only people that like them are the people associated with it," I answered.

"Okay, maybe later," she said, as she turned on a rock station, 102, WIOQ in Philadelphia. "How's that?" she asked.

"Fine," I answered.

She got off her knees and sat back down next to me to eat her Big Mac and fries. It was beginning to cool off quite a bit now. The air conditioner in the wall was new and it did a great job. Her nipples were showing through her blouse and she caught me looking.

"I see you're interested again. Maybe there will be some late afternoon, wait, make that early evening delight," she said, looking at the time. It was 6:15. I had already finished my burger and was working on the fries. I took my eyes off of her a moment to grab my soda. When I looked back at her, her blouse was open. She had a grin on her face.

"Something on your mind?" she asked.

I just slurped my soda. The phone rang and I went to the kitchen to answer it. When I came back out, her blouse and bra were nowhere to be seen. Her ample breasts and large erect nipples were bouncing with her movements on the couch. They were so perfect, that I stopped in my tracks and sighed at their beauty. I hadn't really gotten a good look at them yesterday at the park.

She started to chuckle. "That reaction is almost universal. They are nice, aren't they? Every guy that has seen them has had the same reaction."

"How many guys have seen them?" I asked.

"A lot. But, only a few have been down below," she said, pointing to her crotch. "You are a member of a very select group."

I'm really not the jealous type, but I had to ask. "Are you seeing anyone else right now?"

She shook her head. "Nope. I'm all yours, Boy Scout." She stood up, facing me. The full effect of her body made my knees weak. She looked at me deadpanned, as she put her fingers in the waist of her pants and pushed them down. Her panties went with the pants, and she stepped out of them. The vision in front of me was that of a plain faced Venus.

"Have you recovered from this afternoon?" she asked, still deadpan.

I tried to say something, but the words got caught I my throat.

"I think you're still a bit tense from your ordeal this afternoon," she said, as she walked toward me. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. Then she undid my pants and forced them to the floor. My underwear was last to go as I suddenly found myself naked in front of her. She started to push me backward toward a chair, and as my legs bumped into it; she pushed me down into it. She leaned over and kissed me, as her hands ran down my abdomen and met my cock, which suddenly woke. I ran my hand along her hips and steered it toward her womanhood that was dripping wet with anticipation. She nearly bit me as an orgasm ripped through her.

When she recovered, she straddled me in the chair, and lowered herself on me. She placed her hands on my chest for support, so she could impale herself without any of my help. I could tell from the look on her face that this was for her, not me. Her breasts flopped and bounced, as she pounded me twenty to thirty times until she suddenly stiffened, her nostrils flared, and she shivered and shook with her own passion. She leaned forward and held me as her womanhood twitched and grabbed at me as she calmed down. After several minutes she sniffled a bit, flipped her hair back and climbed off of me. She didn't say a word as she walked out in the kitchen, opened the fridge, and brought out two bottles of Ballantine's. She knelt next to the chair I was in and handed me a bottle. She opened hers and took a few swigs. Then again, she stared at me, deadpanned, with those big gray eyes.

I knew what was coming, so I waited.

*** BURP ***

"Oh yeah, much better," she said, as she put her bottle on the end table next to the chair. I took a sip of my own and placed it beside hers.

"Sorry I had all the fun there. I was so wired and horny I just needed a quick fix. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to take me home and leave you all worked up," she said, as she finally smiled.

The phone rang. I got up and went to the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Matt, is Gabby there with you?"

Oh, crap! It was Hal. I was in a total catch-22 situation. I could lie and say no, but I didn't want that on my conscience. I could say yes, and after his little speech today, probably catch hell from him for the foreseeable future. I looked at Gabby and she smiled back at me, unaware of my dilemma.

I took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, she's right here."

"Good! Her mother is looking for her and is worried. She knew Gabby met you yesterday, but didn't know your name. She though she might be with you and wanted me to check it out. I'll call her back and tell her not to worry. Gabby is in good hands. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye," I said, as I hung up.

"That was your uncle. Your mom is looking for you."

Gabby closed her eyes and uttered, "Shit! I forgot to tell her I wasn't eating at home. She worries about me all the time." She got up, reached for the phone, and started to dial. "I can do whatever I want, but she likes to know where I am. I am so pissed at myself. I hate it when I make her worry."

She told her mother where she was, gave her my phone number, and told her that if her plans changed, she would call.

"Your mother doesn't mind that you're at a guys apartment?" I asked.

"Sure she does. But she also knows that I don't do this with just anybody, plus uncle Hal put in such a great word for you, she thinks that you can walk on water. She's looking forward to meeting you at my 21st birthday party," she said.

I had forgotten about that. It was two weeks away. I walked back to the chair and sat. I took another sip of my beer. Gabby killed the rest of her bottle.

*** BURP ***

She went and got another one.

"How come you're nursing that one," she said, pointing to my bottle.

"I have to drive you home. I'm not going to do it drunk," I replied.

"Who said I was going home?"

That raised an eyebrow.

"My mom knows where I am and can contact me anytime she wants. You can drop me off on your way to work in the morning. So, drink up!" she said, kneeling next to the chair again. I took a few sips and put it back down. After coming in late last night, I was a little tired. I didn't want to conk out with Gabby there. She, on the other hand, had till early afternoon to sleep in before she went to work.

"What's the matter? Are you still upset about this afternoon?" she asked.