Gabby's Tale

Story Info
Doting daughter is turned into pain-loving cumslut.
3.9k words
4.46
506k
155

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy I'm Home!" Gabriella yelled as she entered her home after school. At the echoing silence, Gabby could only shake her head and sigh. She remembered fondly how just a few short years ago that greeting meant a warm hug and conversation. Or an arm full of giggling little brother and an afternoon snack. But no longer. When a rampant childhood disease had taken Kevin away, it had taken her mother with it as well. Agatha began drinking from the moment she awoke. By the time Gabriella made it home in the afternoon, her mother was incoherent.

Since the age of fourteen Gabby had been responsible for everything. She came home from school, and cooked dinner. Fortunately she had turned out to be a wonderful cook. And nor four years later she could get a nourishing, amazing tasting meal on the table in about an hour, spend the next hour doing her home work and be showered and ready for bed by the time her dad got in from the office. Today was no different. After preparing a dinner of restaurant quality chicken alfredo, and broccoli, she finished her homework, and headed up to take her shower.

For some reason she paused and looked at herself in the full-length mirror behind the bathroom door. She knew it was her home life and not her looks that had kept her out of the dating game at her high school. But every now and then, as any eighteen year old would, she needed to stop and verify that fact in her own head.

What she saw did reassure her. While she was only of average height at 5'6", her legs were long and lean. She may have weighed a bit more than commonly recommended, but that weight gave her nice curves. Her stomach was very flat, and her waist slim. Her breasts and ass carried the extra 10-15 pounds a doctor might suggest she shed. With her trim 26-inch waist, her 38DD full, and high sitting breasts looked incredible with their long nipples of the darkest coral color. Her rounded but slender hips gave her bubbly ass a great home.

With very long, very dark, very wavy, brown hair; her large almond shaped blue eyes took on an innocence that a Japanimation animator would die to achieve. She had a slim straight nose and a full, generous mouth topped with thick, soft lips. Her ivory skin was blemish free and warmly pale. She never got enough sun, but always managed to glow a bit. Gabby ran her hands over her luscious curves. She dressed conservatively. Making sure to down play her physical beauty. Though under the drab clothes she wore to make herself seem more unappealing to the boys at school, Gabby wore the best lingerie money could buy.

She never considered the fact that her daddy probably shouldn't allow her to own most of the lingerie she had, but Gabby was quite naive. Ever since Steven Herz became aware of all Agatha's drinking had dropped on his daughter, and the fact that she chose uber-conservative clothes so that she would be less popular, and not be tempted to socialize he began buying her the most beautiful lingerie she could find. It brightened the teen's whole day to know that while she may be unfashionable to their eyes, she at least had pretty things to enjoy. These were the reasons Steven gave her for the very unusual fact that he allowed her to dress so provocatively under her school clothes and around the house.

2

The truth of the matter was that Steven was a very patient and determined man. Since his wife started drinking so heavily and turned over her duties to their daughter, he had been patiently waiting for the day Gabby could completely take over for Agatha. Not only did he plan to fuck his daughter, he fully intended to turn his angel into his own personal whore. A nubile, young fuck toy that would learn to find pleasure in his every whim.

As he drove home from work her considered his plans. His wife was a drunken mess who would never notice, Gabby was one week from graduation. And his company had agreed to his transfer to the much larger city where his daughter was attending college in the fall. And the house he was trying to purchase there was going into closing at a much lower price than he had budgeted for. The house was almost exactly the same as the one they would be leaving, 4 bedrooms 3 and 1/2 bathrooms, a nice big kitchen, but most importantly a completely finished basement.

That night as he and Gabby ate dinner, and Agatha drank hers', Steven told an ecstatic Gabriella his news. "Your mother and I will be moving to Atlanta as well. I report to my new position down there in July. It means a great pay raise and well. You can stay with us if you'd like. I promise I won't do any of those Daddy things. No curfew, and no rules. You can come and go as you please and dress exactly as you like." Steven said the words but they were only lip service. By August, when classes began at Emory, he fully expected his daughter to dress and act only as he wanted.

Other men in his situation might want their sluts to remain uneducated, but Steven was smarted than that. He wanted her to have options. He wanted his little girl to have a way out if she ever so desired. However, he fully intended to make sure that she never took the out. To make sure that not only was she so in his control that she never thought to get out, but also that she got such pleasure from being in his control that she never wanted out. Not to mention that in his new position he was going to have to do some entertaining, his wife was unable to play hostess for him, Gabby would have to. He'd train her for those situations as well.

The next weeks passed quickly. Steven took his vacation time and he and Gabby got the house packed up. She graduated third in her class and garnered several scholarships. Steven left for a week to get the closing done and once he had the key he managed to surreptitiously decorate the basement as he deemed fit, before he had to return. By July first the Herzs had completed their move. Steven had 2 full weeks of his vacation left. He hadn't take more than a day or two since the passing of his son. He'd had a lot of accrued time.

In Atlanta, after getting Agatha settled, and drunk, Steven and Gabby went shopping. She picked clothes much more daring than those she'd worn in previous years, but still more conservative than not. Steven picked out outfits fro her as well. Daring, revealing outfits that Gabby was sure she'd never feel comfortable enough to wear. And several dresses that were just the perfect combination of slut and angel that they were just the thing for her coming hostessing duties.

When they got home Gabby couldn't wait to model her clothes for her daddy. This was a preexisting tradition Steven was happy to capitalize upon. Gabriella began with the outfits she had chosen. Fitted jeans, and tight tops, cleavage shirts, and demure skirts. Heeled boots, and strappy sandals. The little black cocktail dresses, and even a sapphire blue ball/opera gown. Then she moved into the clothes her father had chosen. Cunt flashing skirts, tight slacks, daisy duke shorts, tops cut to her navel. Sheer shirts, hooker boots, fuck me heels. Tanks tops and string bikinis, and under it all the most daring and risqué lingerie they could find. Then came the nightgowns. Sheerest white lawn nighties. Baby doll gowns in gauzy materials that highlighted rather than hid her pretty nipples, they skimmed the tops of her lithe thighs drawing attention to her panty-covered mons.

The next day Steven gave Gabby a surprise. A trip to a day spa. He'd given the people his specific requirements when he'd made the appointment. No more than two inches off her ass length hair, he wanted her eyebrows shaped, and her legs, underarms, and pussy completely waxed. Other than those specifications she could have whatever else she wanted.

3 Gabby was having the time of her life. The people at the spa had been just wonderful. After the eyebrow shaping, and body waxing, they had let her have a kelp body wrap, and two different type of massages, Then they had done her hair, giving her deep auburn highlights, and trimming it up a bit. An honest to goodness make-up artist, had done her makeup. Showing her how to recreate the subtle, sultry day look, and the sexy, bolder night look. Even a truly sluttish but beautiful look. By the time she got home she felt superb. And Steven was ready.

Gabby worried about her daddy lately. He was trying so hard not to seem sad but she knew he was. His smiles didn't reach his eyes anymore. The only time he seemed truly happy anymore was when they were shopping for her clothes and she was modeling them for him. She assumed that Daddy was happy making her happy, but she decided she wanted to do something to make daddy happy. She got all dressed up in one of her new outfits, the one that Steven had shown the best reaction to. She cooked his favorite dinner, and made him a virgin daiquiri. Daddy didn't drink anymore. He always said Gabby needed one sober parent.

When daddy came up from the basement, it was all waiting for him. Gabby looked like sex on a stick. Her long hair was pulled back at the temples, giving you a clear look at her beautiful features. Her lips were berry kissed in a gloss that made them seem even fuller, juicier, more suckable, more fuckable. Her deep blue tank top pushed her tits up and together in a cleavage so deep, it seemed like a well. It stopped a full 3 inches above her low riding, hip hugging, cunt flashing jean skirt. Her long smooth legs look even longer with her pedicured feet encased in strappy sandals with 4-½ inch fuck me heels.

On her way down stairs Agatha had managed to stir herself enough to tell her daughter she looked like a slut. But Gabby was used to the slurred insults from her mother. Agatha hated Gabby for still being alive when her precious little boy was dead. She usually told Gabby she looked like a thrice-damned nun. Agatha wasn't much on God anymore either.

Gabriella served her daddy his dinner, not noticing the hot looks and the quick seemingly innocent touches. She wondered at how hot she was feeling. How heavy her pussy felt. How tight her nipples were. She loved the feeling. It was new to her. She'd been slightly aroused before, watching boys at school. Or on the TV. But this intensity was so strange to her it took her a lot of time to identify it. She didn't notice it when her daddy started to talk to her. Just simple every day conversation, but the tone, the depth of his voice was making her temperature rise. Her nipples were so hard they were pressing through the lace of her bra, and her shirt. The scrap of lace that she jokingly called a thong was soaking wet.

4

Steven knew that the time was right. This time he had to make her think this was all her idea. But not enough so that she could think she was the one in control. Never that. His baby was gonna be his to control for a long time. Steven smiled to himself. He kept up his game for another hour after they finished dinner and moved to the living room to watch TV. Steven picked a slightly sexual movie. That soon had his inexperienced and already aroused daughter positively squirming in her seat. Finally she scooted over closer to her daddy. Right next to him slightly under his arm. Pressing her breasts into his arm. Steven hid his smile. It was time to go in for the kill.

"Baby girl. What are you doing?" "Nothing daddy." Gabby's voice was small. But she was too far gone, too horny and all she knew was that right or wrong it was her daddy making her feel this way.

She pressed her hard nipples into his arm, again. Steven turned to her and pressed a deep kiss on her pouty lips. He licked at her tasting the berry flavor of her gloss, and the hidden sweetness that was just Gabby. He deepened the kiss. Frenching her and teaching her by example how to kiss him back. He pulled back. Breathing as heavily as she was. "Gabby, Gabby. We can't. It's not right. I shouldn't have even kissed you. But it's just been so long. Your mother-- I haven't had a soft touch from a woman since before Kevin died." Steven was apologizing in a way guaranteed to draw Gabby even closer to his web.

"Daddy, its ok. No body has to know. I can do this for you. I don't mind." Gabby's voice was filled with need.

"No Gabby it isn't right. I'm so sorry baby. But you look so beautiful. So sexy. Even as much as I want you, I can't do that to you. I'm not, baby it's been so long, I think my wants have gotten a bit twisted. The same old, normal things won't work for me. I've lived so long thinking of my perfect fantasies...I don't think I could settle for less."

"Its okay daddy. I can do it. Let me try." Gabby's voice took on a edge of desperation. There was no way she could go back to just being his little girl now. She was mortified. She'd tried to seduce her own father. If he didn't become her partner in crime she'd never be able to face him again.

Steven knew she was right where he wanted her. "Okay baby but lets go to the basement. I don't want your mother to hear anything." He guided her down the steps, there was one light on in the entrance way at the bottom of the stairs...once down there Steven turned on the light. Illuminating his playground. He guided her over to a black leather couch and together they sat down.

Steven smiled was seductive, and yet chilling. "Baby I need you to listen to me. You have to do whatever I say. I know what we need, I know what you need to feel really good." Steven kissed her deeply his hands gripping her shoulders tightly. "Oh sweetheart. Daddy has to fuck you. You have to promise daddy that you won't leave him. I couldn't take it Gabby. Your mom left me as surely as if she had walked out of the door. I can't stand it if you left me too. I don't know what I'd do."

Gabby stood up and sat in her Daddy's lap. "I'll never leave you Daddy. Ever. Nothing or Nobody could ever make me stop loving you. Now I'll do whatever you want. Whatever you tell me too. I love you and you are hurting. Let me make it better. I can do this."

"Oh Gabriella. Ok. But please remember I tried to warn you. From this moment on Gabby, You are Daddy's. Every inch of your skin is mine. Mine to lick, to bite, to suck, to fuck. You do everything I tell you. In the last five years I've had time to come up with a lot of fantasies, and we are gonna make each and every one of them a reality. You are my slut. In this house the only time you wear panties is when it's that time of the month. At school and in your classes you will be a consummate lady. Your schoolwork comes first. If you don't keep up your grades you will be punished. Other than that. You will do what I tell you when I tell you." Steven pitched his voice to make sure that each of his words would only increase Gabriella's state of arousal.

Gabriella agreed to everything he said. Not actually hearing most of it. Steven pulled her head down into a harsh deep kiss. His hands found their way to her ass, and he gripped it firmly, roughly. He nipped at her lips. Introducing her to pleasurable pain. He stood with her, letting her legs fall to the floor. She came up on tiptoes to further the kiss. Steven slid his hands under her skirt. Kneading the firm flesh left naked by her barely there underwear, he gave her several light slaps.

Gabby moaned into her father's mouth. Steven chuckled and pulled away. "You are my hot little slut. Your thong is soaked all the way though...even at the top. You are loving this. Getting felt up by your own daddy." Gabby shuddered as Steven slid a thick finger into her amazingly tight pussy. "Knowing that your daddy is gonna fuck you. Well baby not only am I gonna fuck you. I'm going to turn you into the best looking, cock sucking, pussy eating, pain whore of a cum slut the world has ever know. But it will be our little secret. Well ours and whoever I decide I want to watch you fuck." Steven finger fucked Gabby until she was pressed against him, panting and gasping.

He pulled away smiling as she whined in disappointment. "On you knees. Slut." Steven was surprised at how quickly Gabby dropped to her knees. He unbuttoned his pants, and reached inside. His cock was long and hard. Thick and throbbing. Seeing it Gabby understood for the first time where the gene had come form that gave her the magnificent tits on her chest. Steven lightly stroked his 11 inches of heavily aroused cock. He smacked it against Gabby's thick pouty bottom lip a few times. "Kiss it. Ummm yeah. This is the head, the rest is the shaft, and below that are my balls. Lick the head. Suck it, like a lolly."

5

Gabby looked up at her daddy. The way he was speaking to her it both scared her and excited her. The more scared she became...the more excited. She followed his orders. It seemed as if something in her brain was hardwired that pleasing daddy gave her the greatest pleasure she would ever know. When he stopped giving orders and just started fucking her face, her cunt started to actually drip. When he forced his way into her throat, she exploded in pleasure. But suddenly he pulled out and away from her. Gabby couldn't stop herself and she actually crawled after him. Steven smiled down at her pleased.

"Strip, slut." Steven commanded. Gabby did. She went slowly. But when she reached for her shoes her daddy stopped her. "Leave them on, go over to the couch. Bend down and rest your head on the seat." Gabby hurried to follow his orders. "Oh baby. I know this is your first time and I suppose I should make it slow and sweet. But your pretty little cunt is just begging for me to fuck it raw." She shivered in anticipation. Jumping when he slapped her ass, groaning when he slid his hand over her flank. He grabbed her hips in a tight grip of one hand. Using the free hand he lined his dick up with her tiny little hole, and pressed forward. Resolutely, forcefully. He buried his huge cock in her pussy, tearing pass her maidenhead with a force that took her breath away. "Awwwwww FUCK! God this is the tightest cunt I've ever fucked."

Gabby struggled to remain standing. She knew her daddy would be disappointed if she fell forward. She could fell her insides burning as they stretched to accommodate the large invader. She could feel her tears as they flowed down to the leather. But beyond that she felt the pleasure as her daddy fucked her fast and hard. He gave her no chance to get used to the big dick plowing in and out of her barely-yielding sheath. 6

Steven was struggling not to cum. It had been years since he had felt the inside of a woman's body, and his wife had never been this tight. Never been so willing to let him have his way. Sex with Agatha had always been about Agatha. This was different. Gabby was here for his pleasure, her own while it might have been great, was basically incidental. And god did it feel good. He kept fucking her. His hand moving from their punishing grip on her hips up hat stomach and ribs, to knead and maul her firm heaving tits.

The second his hands hit her tits Gabby started to beg. "Please daddy, Please. Fuck me. I need it. I need more. Please hurt me daddy. I promised that I'd be your slut. I'll do whatever you want but please I need it." Steven smiled a feral smile. His fingers found their way to her nipples and he started to softly thump them, then to pinch, and pull them. Twisting them until he felt Gabby's whole body go completely rigid. Then she started to shudder, and shake. Her keening cries fueled his cruel lust. He fucked her harder, his fingers tightening brutally on her long coral nipples.

Her cunt constricted almost painfully around his pounding cock. Steven pushed her head into the cushions of the couch and fucked her harder, until he could take no more. Gabby hadn't stopped cumming for the last 10 minutes. Steven ripped his cock out of the tightest pussy he'd ever known and pushed Gabby to the ground.

He looked down at her, enflamed by what he saw, she was dazed, her fingers sought out her clit without her mind conscious to stop her, she rubbed furiously at her pussy. Cumming even more, the picture he made standing over her fully dressed, like she was just a little whore who wasn't even worth her getting undressed to fuck, it drove her crazy. And when he started to cum on her face she reveled in it. Each spurt of cum was large, and thick. It coated her face quickly. When he was done he made her sit there as he took pictures.

12