Gabby's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabby's further descent into decadence.
2.6k words
4.4
261.1k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day found Gabby still covered in her father's cum...though it had by this point dried. She had been unable, and unwilling to wash it off the night before. As she awoke, all of the previous night's activities flashed through her mind. She found herself quivering, both in arousal and horror.

How could she ever face her mother let alone her father ever again? She knew that it was imperative that she end this now before it got completely out of control. It was not only wrong it was sick. She pulled herself together; she went to the bathroom and took a long shower. Gabby managed to complete the shower without giving in to the compelling urge to masturbate as she thought about the very thorough, commanding, satisfying fucking she had received from her father.

Retreating to her room, Gabby threw on her most conservative of lounge outfits. It was a deep blue tracksuit that covered her from neck to ankle. She forgot the fact that the pants came off easily with a quick tug; they had buttons all the way down each leg. She headed down stairs and quickly threw together a breakfast fit for a king. She hoped that good food would help things go more smoothly. Gabriella wrongly assumed that her father would be facing the same remorse and guilt as she. The haze of her passion clouded her memories of the night before. Were it not so, she may have remembered that her father had given her the only out he was ever going to. And she had refused it in favor of the ardor her body ached to experience.

2 Steven, on the other hand, was blissful. He was looking forward to a blowjob before work. He knew that eventually he'd have to teach Gabby how to give a proper Blowjob, but for now he really enjoyed force fucking her face, and thrusting in and out of her throat as his discrimination.

Steven frowned when he reached the kitchen. It looked like this morning was going to be a plan B morning. Oh well Punishment had its benefits. "Gabby Why don't you drive me to work; you can keep the car and get your school supply shopping done. He said reasonably. It was imperative that he handle this correctly, especially while under the drunk but watchful eyes of Agatha.

Through breakfast and a block into the drive to work, Steven stayed silent. He knew his daughter. She was dying for him to start the conversation. She wanted to back out of their agreement and not only was he not going to make it easy on her...he wasn't going to allow it at all.

3 Gabby felt sweat trickling down her back. She really didn't want to do this, but it looked like she had no other choice. "Daddy...I know that what we did last night was well it was; it was. But we can never do that again. I mean you're my Daddy. It's not right. Father's and daughter's aren't supposed to do THAT. And it would kill Mom, and I mean she has been through so much already. She can't handle anything more. So we can never do that again. We have to stop."

"No." Steven said simply. Man did he love Seinfield. It was so educational.

Gabby's mouth dropped open. She wasn't sure what to think, what to say. So she simply gasped, "huh?"

"I told you last night there would be no going back. Once we started, you belonged to me. You are mine. My daughter, but also my fuck toy, my whore, my pain slut. Until I decide that I no longer want to fuck you, I no longer want to watch you get fucked, you are mine." Steven's voice was almost conversational, but there was something there that reached down to the very core of Gabriella's pussy. It went from Sahara to the mighty Mississippi by the time he finished. Her hands started to shake from the massive influx of desire. "Do you understand?"

"But Daddy,"

"No butts but yours, I asked do you understand?"

"Yeesss Daddy." Gabby said slowly.

"Good. When we get to my office, you will come in with me. You will find a quiet spot in a stairwell and you will blow me. You will swallow every drop. Tonight, when I get home you will have dinner waiting as usual. You will wear the green sundress with nothing under it. As soon as you have done the dishes, you will meet me in the basement. You will bend over the pommel horse and wait for me. I'm going to punish you for wasting my time with your belated protestations."

4 Steven saw in her eyes that despite her protests, Gabby was gagging for this treatment. Aching to be rode hard and put away wet. He looked over at her and smiled when she nodded. Her hands went to the zipper of the tracksuit jacket. "Do it. It will please me." Steven encouraged her. Laughing out loud when she unzipped it almost fully. Displaying her abundant cleavage, framed in a black sports bra. Upon reaching the building that housed his company, Steven lead her to the stairwell a helpful security guard had assured him was never used.

"Kneel." Steven stood in front of his kneeling daughter, smirking at the picture she made. He wrapped his hands in her hair and rubbed her face against his still clothed crotch. "Open it, and pull my cock out. Get to work." As soon as Gabby's mouth opened on the head of his big dick Steven thrust forward. He fucked her face and throat mercilessly. He made the treatment she'd received the night before seem gentle in comparison. Instead of only occasionally ramming his dick balls deep into her throat as he had the night before, Steven made sure that his balls hit Gabby's chin each and every time he thrust forward.

"Whore, backpedaling bitch, look at you; kneeling in miscellaneous stairwell, deep-throating my dick, like a cheap slut. Cumming from sucking your own daddy off. I see you cumming, I see it every time you have to close your eyes, and fight not to swoon. And you wanted to stop. You'll never find anything that makes you cum like just sucking my cock. Much less make you orgasm like a good hard fucking from Daddy." And with that Steven allowed himself to flood her mouth. He came until his hair hurt.

5 Gabriella fought to contain all of Steven's jizm. She managed to swallow it all. Looking up, Gabby smiled proudly, her daddy unwound his hands from within her hair, and petted her head. He told her not to forget to go get her school supplies, and to leave the car in his spot and take the bus home after she did her shopping. Gabby found it surreal that her daddy had just gone from being a sexually aggressive dominator, to being almost a television dad.

Throughout her shopping Gabby tried to think about how to get herself out of her predicament. But all she could think about was how much her throat still hurt, and how the pain felt so damn good. She wondered if masturbation would help, but she figured trying it for the first time should wait until she got home. The rest of the day Gabby followed her dad's instructions to the letter, afraid of what her punishment might be, and even more fearful that she might do something to garner more chastisement.

After dinner Gabby had to wait bent over the pommel horse for over half an hour. When Steven joined her there he announced his presence with a hard smacked to Gabby's round ass cheeks. Over and over again he slapped her ass. Smiling as he noticed her juices starting to leak down her leg. He gave her smack after smack until her entire ass was red and hot. Steven ran his hand up the inside of her thighs and then smoothed her juices over his throbbing cock.

Gabby screamed out as her Daddy started to push his way into her ass. Using only the juices he'd collected from her thigh for lubrication, he managed to pop the toddler hand sized head of his engorged cock. He fucked his way deeper and deeper into the tightness that was Gabriella's ass, making sure that she felt every millimeter with the most exquisite pain she ever felt.

"If you had been a good slut and not tried go back to the way things used to be...I'd have used some Analeaseâ. But no you just had to try to leave me, so I'm taking this ass. I doubt you'll get any pleasure from it...but hey you might be a sick enough bitch to get off on it, after all you get off on fucking your own father, even going so far as to seduce me."

Gabby gasped and cried, even as her hand made its way to her tiny cunt. All Steven managed to say from this point on is a running litany of how good her ass felt milking his dick. And how much he loved having her for his whore, what all he had planned for her, and her tight little cunt. He told her of the security guard at work, a 6'8" tall black man with a dick that made his own 11 inches seem small in comparison. He told her that the guy, Derrick would be there in an hour. Steven told her how the big black man loved the idea of fucking a little white whore in front of, and with her own father. Gabriella shuddered and climaxed with every heated, dirty declaration. At last she came so hard the edges of her vision went dark.

6 Steven fucked his dick in and out of the tightest, tautest hole he'd ever had the chance to fuck. The sight of his almost purple cock sliding in and out of her pale, round ass cheeks was so erotic, so amazingly sexually stimulating that he was surprised he'd lasted this long. But the underlying need to punish her for waking up and deciding that she no longer wanted to be his slut, was giving him a staying power that was unbelievable. It also helped that every time Gabby came her anus acted as a cock-ring staving off his own orgasm even longer.

Finally he couldn't take the multiple stimuli any longer he had to cum. He wrenched his cock out of Gabby's tight little ass, and pushed her from the horse to the floor. There was something so fucking hot about pushing her where he wanted her, even hotter than watching her follow his commands. As soon as her sore ass hit the carpet, Steven wrapped one hand in her dark tresses and shoved his filthy cock into her mouth, and far down her throat.

"Suck me clean you nasty fuck slut." He pumped what felt like gallons of jizz into her mouth. Despite the putrid taste of her own excrement, Steven watch as Gabby eagerly cleaned his cock and swallowed his massive load. He got only a few minute's rest when the knock came at the storm doors,

Steven pulled on his shorts, and left Gabby still on the floor shiver in aftershocks. Opening the external doors for the basement, He welcomed his newest friend into the room. Derrick walked in and his eyes caught sight of Gabriella immediately. "Shit. She really is as hot as you said. Fuck man, how did you wait this damn long? I'm looking at her and damn I can't wait 18 seconds to fuck those tits, much less 5 years."

"Gabby go brush your teeth, then come directly back here. If you aren't back in 15 minutes I'll have to punish you." As soon as his daughter threw back on her sundress and went to follow his orders, Steven turned to Derrick. "She's a hot little slut isn't she? For right now I'm keeping parties small; 3-4 people tops. But within the next three months, I'm going to set her up a huge gangbang. First she has to learn how to handle more than one dick at a time, how to eat a pussy...hell how to do an active blowjob. But I think she's gonna turn out to be Daddy's perfect lil fuck toy." "Man I can't fucking believe that you are actually gonna pimp your own daughter, I mean you've turned her out. Shit. I already gave you the fifty for the titty fuck, so how much for the pussy?" Derrick asked impatiently.

"$250, and an extra $500 if you cum in her." Steven smirked slightly at the thought. If Gabby got knocked up by this big chocolate motherfucker, he'd have new meat in his later years. Plus he'd train Gabby to be a lactating slut too. If not, well it was a win-win situation.

7 Gabriella entered the room to see her Daddy smirking sexily. She walked over to him and kneeled on the floor at his feet. She figured the subservience would please her Daddy in front of his guest. And some how it seemed really erotic, she knew from her sociology class that this was demeaning, degrading...but how can it be wrong when it felt so fucking good.

At her Daddy's command she came up on her knees and took off her dress. Then she crawled over to Derrick, "How may I please you?" she noticed that his eyes had been trained on her breasts since he'd entered the basement. So she cupped them in her hands offering them to him.

Derrick trailed his fingers over her hardened nipples, then he pinched them between his strong fingers, and pulled up. Gabby faced the choice of waiting to see if he was only going to pull them to a certain point and stop, or if she should stand to ensure that they remained attached. She chose to stand. Derrick wrapped his huge hand in the hair and wrenched her neck back. He kissed her deeply. "I'm gonna fuck those luscious tits, then you're gonna ride my dick until I cum. Lay down Whore."

Gabby lay on her back on the carpet of the basement. She looked up at this tall, dark, and sexy black man towering, fully clothed, over her naked body. She came, in a shaking, quivering, whimpering heap. Derrick just laughed. He took of his clothes, and kneeled over her chest. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her to suck his cock to full hardness. Fully erect his dick measured a whopping 14 inches, she got every inch as wet as she could.

Derrick laid his dick on her sternum, and wrapped Gabby's big jugs around the thick length. As he began to move, sliding his dick forward and back in the cavern formed by the pale mounds, Derrick allowed his fingers to tease and pinch and tickle her nipples. Gabriella squirmed in pleasure. Derrick smiled evilly down at her, and really started to twist and squeeze the sensitive nipple. Gabby came with a scream. Before she stopped shaking she found herself impaled without warning on Derrick's massive black rod.

He rolled so that she was on top and started thrusting up while he jerked her up and down. Gabby truly felt like a sex doll. Like her was just using her tight wet cunt to masturbate. She had no control at all. She came like an earthquake. Her orgasm was so strong that though they has only been fucking a very short amount of time, the undulation of her pussy walls pulled Derrick into the abyss with her.

She could feel every spurt of Derrick's cum as it flushed against her cervix. Her body shook all over flinging back and forth in orgasmic seizures of extreme magnitude. Steven couldn't hold back he moved forward and shot his load onto her passion filled face. Stepping back on shaky legs, Steven brought up the camera, and took several photos of Gabby rubbing herself against the waning black cock that had brought her such pleasure.