Gabi Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet a charming kinky American in a bar.
3.4k words
4.43
23.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of an ongoing story, based loosely on real events from a few years ago. Details are left vague deliberately. All feedback welcome as I look to improve!

* * * *

I met Gabi in a city in Northern England when I was performing in a play. Back then I was an actor, not a famous one or a particularly successful one, but working. I'd come up to this city because I'd auditioned for a show, got in and we performed nightly at a local venue. The only thing to this venue was that it was open to the elements, and so with painted sets and hired costumes if it rained we would have to cancel. We'd been lucky in that it was a dry summer with little rain, and so far we'd not missed any nights.

Towards the end of the run it had been getting cloudier and a little cooler for a few days, but the rain had held off and the show had gone ahead. One particular night, during the afternoon the cloud had rolled in more solidly. The cast had assembled as normal, getting into costume, putting up the set and lights and applying stage make up, but about twenty minutes before the audience normally showed up the director and producer called a cast meeting and explained that it had started to drizzle. The show was cancelled that night.

It had been a long run, and so the prospect of a night off was something everyone enjoyed. Happily, the contracts meant we got paid whether we performed or not. The front of house staff kept an eye out for audience members, explained the situation and offered free tickets for another night or a refund if that wasn't possible.

Once the company was back in normal clothes it was decided to adjourn to a nearby bar for a few drinks. We'd discovered a place nearby in the City Centre that had a fine range of drinks, including a selection of absinthes. I'd vowed not to go near the stuff, but the other beers, milkshakes and cocktails were a great mix and it was a popular place for all of us. We headed over there.

After an hour or so both the drink and the banter was flowing. I got on particularly well with a couple of the cast members, and the three of us were enjoying looking out the window to the street below and laughing about how it hadn't actually started raining. The director held his hands up and swore he made the right decision, but he was getting a gentle ribbing from everyone. It was now about half past seven and the place was starting to fill up.

I can't remember whether I spotted Gabi as soon as she came in, or whether she and her friends were brought to my attention by one of the other cast members. Still, at some point I became aware that apart from our own loud conversations there were three American girls across the bar who were also enjoying themselves with some drinks. One of them got talking to one of us, and they were quickly assimilated into the mix.

One was fairly tall, slim, with a smooth face and fairly long hair. She'd explained that all three of them were over on a visiting trip from the US, touring various parts of the UK and that at the moment they were in this city. They'd been out in the local area during the day, but their nights were their own and so tonight they'd decided just to go out and see what they could find. One of her two friends was more voluptuous and flirty, but she seemed to be directing her attention to another man in the cast. I distinctly remember thinking "Good luck to you, mate, she's hot!"

The last of the three was Gabi. She was a little shorter than me, not too slim with a great smile and good, full breasts. She had short hair, with a little braid on one side hanging down by her ear. We'd ended up sitting next to each other and got talking. I was single at the time anyway, so I enjoyed the attention and bought her a drink. Her and her friends were all good company, and the night continued at some speed with plenty more drinks.

Come closing time at the bar, myself and the other man in the cast agreed to walk them back to their hotel. Gabi and I had got steadily more flirty and were walking arm in arm on the way back through the streets. I, slightly drunk, wondered how far I could get tonight, given the speed of what had happened. She leaned into me as we weaved our way along and spoke quietly in my ear.

"Got good news for you," she said. I enjoyed her accent all the way through the night, it was one of the softer US accents from the north-east part of the country. "Me and my girlfriend have an agreement I can play with guys whilst I'm away. No girls, mind, but guys are fine." She nuzzled up to me and reached her hand up to my neck to pull me to her for a kiss. Her mouth and hands felt fantastic on my face and started to roam on my back, and I happily and enthusiastically returned it, pausing in the walk to make sure I could give a good account of myself. The other two had got a little ahead of us, but a quick glance over Gabi's shoulder showed me they were enjoying themselves along the same lines.

Eventually, I broke off the kiss, running my hands down to her waist and pulling her close to me.

"Playing with guys, hm?" I murmured back to her. "Just what sort of playing do you have in mind?"

"All the fun kinds of playing," she said back, and ran her nails down my back. The warm days had meant I was only wearing a t-shirt, and I could feel her pushing a little harder that I expected, possibly leaving some red lines in my skin. I gasped a little, making her grin, and reached round behind me to take her wrists. When I went to move her arms back in front of me she didn't resist at all, and I spotted immediately that her grin widened.

I'd always been a little kinky in a minor way, and had played around with handcuffs and so on with a previous girlfriend. Her reaction sparked my interest in all sorts of ways, not least of which in that I could feel my cock stiffening in my jeans, despite the drink.

I took a step forwards and pushed her wrists behind her back, holding them there as I kissed her again. She didn't struggle at all, and as she kissed me back I could feel her breath had quickened and she was pushing right into me with her body.

"You like that, don't you?" I said into her mouth, and gave her wrists a further push higher up her back. Wrapping one hand around both her wrists, which I had just about long enough fingers to do, I brought my other hand back up to her neck and ran my nails down it. She wriggled in my grip, moaned a little and pretty much squeaked "Yes!" back at me.

In the streetlight, we grinned at each other. Seemed we were better matched than we could have hoped. I leant back down to her, without letting go of her wrists and said "So how much do you want to do?"

She'd slumped against me, letting me almost hold her up, looked up at me and said simply "I'm all yours, sir." My cock leapt another full inch at least, and I think she felt it as wriggled up against me again. "Let's get back to the room."

There were several of her class-mates from her college in the same hotel, and obviously bringing people to it was pretty much against the rules, so I had to be snuck in quickly. Her room was upstairs, so we quickly scuttled through the hall, up the staircase and into the room, laughing quietly to each other. Once inside we more or less fell into her bed, kissing more passionately. I could feel her hands all over my back and head, and returned the feelings, before gripping in her hair and pulling her head back firmly but gently. Gabi let out a small moan as I did so, her mouth staying open and her eyes staring up at me in the darkness. With my other hand I pulled first one arm and then the other above her head, again taking both of her wrists in one of my hands. She lay helplessly beneath me, breathing hard through her mouth.

"Sir?" she said.

"You look good down there like that," I said. "I like having you helpless, and I know you like it too."

"Yes, sir," she replied quickly. "Oh, yes."

I kissed her again, pushing one leg between hers and pressing up on her. She pushed back against me with her groin, panting into my mouth. I let go of her hair and traced my hand over her face and neck, running one finger over her skin before trailing it down over her top and along the outside of her full breasts. She sighed as I did so.

"Take it off, now," I said quietly. "If you want me to play some more with you."

I let go of her wrists and rolled off her a little, and she immediately reached down and pulled her top up and over her head. As it cleared her throat I leant in and kissed her neck, holding her arms up and giving her a small bite that made her yelp.

"Not too much, please, sir," she gasped. "Please not so the others can see."

I grinned in the darkness and kissed where I'd bitten. Running my hands down over her bra I reached behind her and undid it after a moment. "I don't see any reason for you to keep this on," as she nodded back at me. At the same time I pulled her hands to wards my own t-shirt and she pulled it up and over my head.

With bare skin available to both of us we enjoyed more kissing and stroking with our fingers. I could feel her stroking my back, sending little jolts of electricity through me, and from her gasps and whimpers I knew she was enjoying the same sensations. As I started to run my hands over her tits and dance them over her nipples she again pushed back up against me, and stared happily up at me. I bent my head down and took them into my mouth, flicking her nipple with my tongue. She pressed her nails into my back in response, digging hard and getting a yelp back in response from me.

I broke off for a moment, and admonished her. "Too much of that and I'd have to punish you," I said, testing the waters to see her response.

"Mmm, I'd like that," she responded eagerly, "But please sir, not here as the others might notice." She rolled over onto her front and wiggled her still-clad ass at me. "If we get a chance to do this again some other time then I'd love for you to spank me." Looking back over her shoulder she glanced up and said "Because I have, of course, been a very naughty girl tonight. Picking a strange man up in a bar..."

I interrupted "...is definitely not something a good girl would do, now, is it?" I grinned back and ran my hand over her ass. It was just the right size and shape, nice and round and firm. I wanted badly to spank it right there, but I knew we couldn't get discovered.

"If I can't punish you with a little discipline, you'll just have to do something else for me" I teased. Resting both hands on her hips, I pulled slightly at her trousers and said "These, off, now."

Eagerly she pulled her jeans down, leaving her just in her underwear. I was very happy to see she had been wearing a thong that day, and I traced my hands over her exposed ass-cheeks appreciatively. "Very good, I like."

"Thank you sir. Now, how may I please you further?" I moved her hands to my own jeans and she helped me take them off, quickly. As she pushed them onto the floor, leaning over me to do so, I caught her hair in my hand again and pulled back.

"And the rest," I said, and with my other hand put one hand on my boxers. "You can please me there, can't you?"

Without saying a word she pulled my shorts off, cast them aside and bent her head to my cock. It sprang up in her face as it was released and with my hand guiding her down she began to kiss and lick all around it, shuffling back along the bed to get a better position. I got rock hard with her attentions, and after only a few minutes she adjusted her position and engulfed me. Her hot mouth and tongue took me inside her, and I groaned in pleasure. She clearly knew what she was doing as she slipped her tongue around the head of my cock, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked.

"Good girl, good girl," I murmured back at her, keeping my hand in her hair. "Suck on my cock, slut, fuck yes, take me in your mouth you little slave, fuck!" She broke off for a second and looked up at me, moving one hand up to stroke my balls.

"I hope your slave is pleasing you, sir," she said, grinning, before opening her mouth and taking me again. She pushed herself right down deep into her mouth, taking a tight grip with her lips. She started to suck harder and faster, and I applied a little pressure to her hair by way of encouragement, steering her head across my cock. I could hear her grunting in response as she sucked and licked, increasing the tempo.

"I'm going to cum real soon," I whispered. "I give permission to you to do as you will with it." I relaxed my grip for a moment on her head, not sure how she wanted to continue, but she reached up with a free hand and tightened it again before diving back onto my dick.

Opening her mouth wide around me, she managed to say "Fill your slut's mouth, sir, please, I want your cum!" The words and her continuous attention were enough to set me off and I shot into her mouth, pushing my cock inside her and feeling her lick and suck on it as I came. I could feel her swallowing it down, milking me dry with her mouth as she stroked my balls with her other hand. Once I stopped I lay back on the bed and pulled her up on to me. She was still wearing her thong.

As I caught my breath and pulled her close, waiting for my ability to speak to come back, I wrapped my arms around her. A few seconds later I managed to form words.

"You," I said slowly, "Are a very good little slut. I am very pleased and very glad I met you."

Gabi ran her hand down my back again and kissed my neck. "I am happy I pleased you, sir," she said, still playing. "Is there anything else I can do for my master?"

"No, no," I said. "It's my turn to reward my slut for her abilities." I flipped her on to her back and pulled down on her thong, lifting up her legs as she wriggled out of them. I ran my hand up her shin and thigh, pushing in between her legs. Obediently she spread them for me and I drifted my hand around the top of her thighs, not quite touching her pussy. She was caught between wanting me to touch and knowing I still had the control.

"Do you want me to make you cum, slut?" I said, looking down at her cunt. I could smell her arousal and running a single finger up to her slit I felt how wet she was. She gasped uncontrollably. "Answer -- do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes sir, please sir, yes sir," she said quickly.

I very slowly began to run my hand over her pussy, just gently stroking it and dipping one finger slightly inside. She gasped again as I did so. "I'm going to make you cum, but you may not cum without permission. Do you understand?"

Gabi's eyes were closing now as she was stroked, but she managed to nod at me. I delved deeper inside her, stroking hard and after a few seconds adding a second finger. I settled into a steady rhythm, pushing my fingers inside her and stroking up towards her clit, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. She pushed back into me at the same speed, rubbing herself against me and arched her neck up for a kiss. I leant in and teased her by kissing just her lips, not letting her make full contact, all the while continuing with my hand up and down, up and down. She started to push harder and to pant, staring wildly up me.

"Are you close?" I said.

"Yes, sir! Please make me cum, sir, please, please I want to cum, please I need to, please sir, please!"

I loved the sound of her begging me, and so I moved my hand up to her clit and started rubbing it directly. She arched her back and her head lolled to one side as she rocked back on to me.

"I'm going to count down to zero," I said, and when I say zero you can cum, do you understand? If I think you are cumming before I get to zero I'll stop touching you immediately."

She nodded frantically. I pushed two fingers deep inside her cunt, feeling the wetness all around them, and then sped up on her clit. Gabi's legs were now spread wide on the bed and she drummed her fingers on the covers. I started to count and as I did she babbled back at me.

"Ten."

"Oh fuck yes, please sir, yes..."

"Nine."

"Please sir, please make me cum!"

"Eight." I added a third finger, rubbing with a little more force and she gasped again.

"Seven."

"Fuck, fuck, yes, please, fuck, please sir, please..."

"Six, five, four..." I counted faster before leaving a long pause to the next number.

"Aaaah, fuck, please don't stop, please don't stop, please don't stop, fuck, please sir!" Her eyes were pleading with me.

"Three..."

"Yeeeessssss..."

"Two."

"Fuuuuuuck, fuck fuck fuck, please sir please sir please sir!"

"One." She tightened up around my hand and her back arched up off the bed, eyes wide open staring at me. She looked sensational.

"Zero, you can cum now my little slut."

She groaned out as quietly as she could whilst trying to keep quiet but her cunt spasmed wildly around my hand and she was panting heavily for several seconds. For what seemed like thirty seconds I could see and feel her cumming before she relaxed back. I let my hand slide slowly out of her.

"Fuck," she said placidly.

"Yes," I said. "You are one wonderful little slave."

"Are you performing tomorrow with the show?" she asked slowly.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll need to borrow some clothes," she replied. "But when we were out earlier I saw a great collar in a shop. How would you like to have your little slut see the show tomorrow, before meeting you afterwards for some more of this?"

"I can't think of anything better," I said. We cuddled up together in the bed for a half an hour or so, before I made my way back to my own rented rooms. I slept late that morning, unsurprisingly, but I certainly wasn't prepared by how far she'd go the next night.